PDA

View Full Version : TARGET or Wal-Mart?

Mr. Clean
06-30-2008, 06:24 PM
i wish an alien (not-immigrants) race would come in and destroy every Wal-Mart ever, but i love target. on to the simple question:

do you prefer Wal-Mart or TARGET?

http://www.typophile.com/files/VoteorDie_3843.PNG.png

cactusEG
06-30-2008, 06:27 PM
Wally world

LongLiveH2b
06-30-2008, 06:31 PM
both suck in customer service but wal-mart is probably the worst service in da world and wassup with having 20 something checkout lanes, lots of employees, yet only have 3 lanes open when its supercrowded........thats prob. the reason ppl steal cuz it takes to damn long at the checkout:2cents:

twinj
06-30-2008, 06:45 PM
I love wamart, but I go target for the cd's. ^^ that is true.

Doppelgänger
06-30-2008, 06:48 PM
Fu@k WalFart... i refuse to buy anything at the sh!thole. Every single one of them beings nothing but trash to the neighborhood it's built in. They hire a bunch of incompetent "i refuse to learn English" fu@ksticks. The stores are ALWAYS trashed, the parking lot is unsafe to park a car worth more than $10 in. Not to mention that it seems to be a place for mexican taxis to hang out.....fu@k, hell, I was at the Sh!tMart in Alpharetta (near the Porsche dealer) on thursday night ~11pm and there were about 20 mexican taxis sitting out front and most of them were half blocking the asiles. But yeah.... WalSh!t only turns everything everything around it into trash.

Dirty Octopus™
06-30-2008, 06:48 PM
Dammit... this has to be the HARDEST poll of the century.

i just...

i just...

i just dont know! :(

Homer Simpson
06-30-2008, 06:51 PM
target is more peaceful

wal mart has more crap though.

Mr. Clean
06-30-2008, 06:53 PM
target has BETTER crap though. haha

On_Her_Face
06-30-2008, 06:54 PM
wal mart is ruining America..

cactusEG
06-30-2008, 06:55 PM
target is more peaceful

wal mart has more crap though.

Most of the time cheaper prices...

Mr. Clean
06-30-2008, 06:55 PM
Wally world

I was at the Sh!tMart and there were about 20 mexican taxis sitting out front and most of them were half blocking the asiles.

coincidence?? hehehehhehehe i kid i kid.

On_Her_Face
06-30-2008, 06:56 PM

i think so!

IndianStig
06-30-2008, 06:59 PM
i worked at target, its much more of a people store. walmart on the other hand is full of **** and it sucks ass but its 24 hours...

i say **** this corporate bull**** though, i want the old general stores back.

**** WALMART.

http://portland.indymedia.org/media/images/2004/08/294096.jpg

IndianStig
06-30-2008, 07:01 PM

seriously, LOL

Lizbiz101
06-30-2008, 07:06 PM
I always go to wal-mart cuz it's right in front of my house. Target you pay more for the same thing. Even tho I will spend 30 mins waiting in line at wal-mart I'd rather go there than target to save a few bucks.

d_day87
06-30-2008, 07:15 PM
target all day, much nicer, and since i started my new job i'm in wal-mart alot so i really hate it now. lol

Doppelgänger
06-30-2008, 07:16 PM
Target you pay more for the same thing.

...save a few bucks.

WRONG!!!

I have consistantly seen things at Sh!tMart that are more expensive than the same thing at Target and other stores.
The whole "WalFart is cheaper" is just a smokescreen flowing out their asses.

americanctm
06-30-2008, 07:25 PM
I have no preference. There is a target closer to my house so i say Target lol. Actually sometimes the same things are cheaper at Target anyway.

Brett
06-30-2008, 07:51 PM
Walmart for prices, Target cause NO MEXICANS

Humphrizzle
06-30-2008, 07:52 PM
both are pretty much the same distance from my apt.

I go to wal-mart because i like to waste time at 2am and walk around and look at cool ****.

ShooterMcGavin
06-30-2008, 08:22 PM
walmart only bc they're fvcking everywhere and open 24 hrs.

kpc2593
06-30-2008, 08:29 PM
TARGET!!!.....**** walmart....

JennB
06-30-2008, 08:32 PM
Target, always. I HATE Wal-Mart.

Target has great prices, I don't know why people think it's more expensive. I've compared prices on things we buy regularly with Wal-mart a few times and Target is the same or cheaper on everything. Even if it was more expensive, I'd gladly pay more to avoid the trash at Wal-Mart. Not to mention the wait... time is money. I have a million things I'd rather do than stand in line for 30 minutes with screaming kids and some slow ass cashier.

ShooterMcGavin
06-30-2008, 08:35 PM
Target, always. I HATE Wal-Mart.

Target has great prices, I don't know why people think it's more expensive. I've compared prices on things we buy regularly with Wal-mart a few times and Target is the same or cheaper on everything. Even if it was more expensive, I'd gladly pay more to avoid the trash at Wal-Mart. Not to mention the wait... time is money. I have a million things I'd rather do than stand in line for 30 minutes with screaming kids and some slow ass cashier.
self checkout ftw! :tongue1:

civic95
06-30-2008, 09:22 PM
Walmart because they have everything. Target doesn't even have an automotive section. I don't need the store to look pretty. Target is for women.

BTW, why does target have 50 registers, and only have 2 open? Even on christmas eve they don't have more than 10 registers open. Do they really need 50?

BB6dohcvtec
06-30-2008, 09:32 PM
This was a really hard poll but I had to go with wal-mart since i bought my two vizio tvs there lol. Target is way nicer but the prices are a little higher.

Kevykev
06-30-2008, 09:47 PM
Wal-Mart is technically the "winner" because we will all sacrifice service for a lower price.

Sad Enough but true.

I think some are just voting for Target because Wal-Mart is the Evil Conglomerate. LOL

blazin'
06-30-2008, 09:56 PM
It depends, but I like 'em both.

Doppelgänger
06-30-2008, 10:24 PM
Walmart because they have everything. Target doesn't even have an automotive section. I don't need the store to look pretty. Target is for women.

BTW, why does target have 50 registers, and only have 2 open? Even on christmas eve they don't have more than 10 registers open. Do they really need 50?

Because Target doesn't carry cheap ass junk stereo equipment, fake exhaust tips, spinner hubcaps and neons they are not as good as Fail-Mart? Then again, you do own a Honda... so you might be looking for that stuff :lmfao: :crazy:

BTW, Target does have a small automotive supply section and I regularly buy my carwash/detailing supplies from there.

Kevykev- speak for yourself on settling on sub-par service and products.
On the few items that are more expensive at Target, i'll pay more just to not deal with the trash that is ALWAYS at Fail-Mart.

Lucky DAWG
07-01-2008, 02:00 AM
Target is much more classy, hands down the winner.

Lucky DAWG
07-01-2008, 02:00 AM
Because Target doesn't carry cheap ass junk stereo equipment, fake exhaust tips, spinner hubcaps and neons they are not as good as Fail-Mart? Then again, you do own a Honda... so you might be looking for that stuff :lmfao: :crazy:

BTW, Target does have a small automotive supply section and I regularly buy my carwash/detailing supplies from there.

Kevykev- speak for yourself on settling on sub-par service and products.
On the few items that are more expensive at Target, i'll pay more just to not deal with the trash that is ALWAYS at Fail-Mart.

could not agree more...