PDA

View Full Version : The Tremor: 1990 Honda Civic HB

TheTremor
06-30-2008, 06:16 PM
OK everybody i finally finished painting my car (by me of course) and just wanted everyone to see what she looks like. For the people who knows me and has seen what the o'l hatch looked like before IT'S NOT BARNEY PURPLE ANY MORE!!!! LOL

OK list of mod's wings west body kit, 17" Konig feather rims (i think) black housing projector headlights, JDM to the skull amber corner lights, clear bumper light(since no one makes them in amber).

Engine: Bone stock B16a (with stock LS pistons) 92-93 YS1 LS tranny with exedy stage 1 clutch and exedy flywheel.

Ebay turbo kit, with precsion SC61 running 15#'s of boost. Victor X intake manifold, Gude (Bull Frog) TB.

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i15/tweetypie01980/keith/Civicinalley.jpg
http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i15/tweetypie01980/keith/Underthelights.jpg
http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i15/tweetypie01980/IMG_1448.jpg
http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i15/tweetypie01980/IMG_1370.jpg
http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i15/tweetypie01980/IMG_1395-1.jpg
http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i15/tweetypie01980/IMG_1315.jpg
http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i15/tweetypie01980/IMG_1351.jpg
http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i15/tweetypie01980/IMG_1285.jpg
http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i15/tweetypie01980/IMG_1297.jpg
http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i15/tweetypie01980/IMG_1298.jpg

santacruz77
06-30-2008, 06:18 PM
what year is it? i dont mean the car

OTG Signs
06-30-2008, 06:20 PM
what year is it? i dont mean the car

:lmfao:

Captain-Obvious™
06-30-2008, 06:22 PM
like the car...minus the hood and the headlights...but to each his own

chris13
06-30-2008, 06:24 PM
everyone here is gonna hate on your car cuz it has a body kit and not some JDM tight stock parts. but it looks clean man. any numbers on what kind of power your puttin down?

OTG Signs
06-30-2008, 06:26 PM
everyone here is gonna hate on your car cuz it has a body kit and not some JDM tight stock parts. but it looks clean man. any numbers on what kind of power your puttin down?

I normally like body kits and exterior work, but that excludes poor quality kits and amber lenses that are random.

Mr. Clean
06-30-2008, 06:30 PM
sry to fill the cliche but:

everything looks nice minus the parts from 1999 and the ill-fitting body panels.

any interior pics?

southside
06-30-2008, 06:31 PM
Why is there so many Noobs.Got dammit boosted RICE!

d_day87
06-30-2008, 06:32 PM
that car is nice... NOT! lol

TheTremor
06-30-2008, 06:32 PM

Thanks bro! Around 275hp to the wheels. It's ran a 12.1 @ 114mph

OTG Signs
06-30-2008, 06:33 PM

Pics of your car?

Mr. Clean
06-30-2008, 06:33 PM
nice numbers though as long as your telling the truth and you can do it more than 3 times w/o it blowing up in your face with an ebay turbo and stock internals.

TheTremor
06-30-2008, 06:38 PM
nice numbers though as long as your telling the truth and you can do it more than 3 times w/o it blowing up in your face with an ebay turbo and stock internals.

LOL been running like that for about a year now, no problems yet. Why don't you meet me somewhere with your car and we'll see if i'm lieng. By the way NICE STOCK DEL SLOW!

southside
06-30-2008, 06:39 PM
Pics of your car?:yes: Look outside its called Marta

WalkS
06-30-2008, 06:40 PM
I've seen this car run, and i must say it runs pretty darn quick!

Mr. Clean
im not saying my car is fast, because its not. its quiet, stock, and comfortable. but i prefer a much more conservative styling.

OTG Signs
:yes: Look outside its called Marta

I see.

TheTremor
06-30-2008, 06:42 PM
:yes: Look outside its called Marta

Yeah because you can't afford a damn car, why you tryin' to crack on someone elses car. SOUTHSIDE=******

cactusEG
06-30-2008, 06:43 PM
ARROZ !

Kasper
06-30-2008, 06:43 PM
I like the color paint, and the car itself is nice. The rims look sweet on it. that hood not so much. and whats wrong with the lip on the front bumper? It almost looks warped? The car looks sweet im just wondering.. The hood could do without the scoop though. Whats the name of that paint? its a sweet color..

OTG Signs
06-30-2008, 06:44 PM
ARROS !

You mean "arroz"?

southside
06-30-2008, 06:45 PM
Thanks bro! Around 275hp to the wheels. It's ran a 12.1 @ 114mphAt least its quick:D

Mr. Clean
06-30-2008, 06:46 PM
You mean "arroz"?

bwahahahhaaaa mis-spelled spanish FTW!! i'd rep you if your box wasn't black.

TheTremor
06-30-2008, 06:47 PM
im not saying my car is fast, because its not. its quiet, stock, and comfortable. but i prefer a much more conservative styling.

Well i prefer NOT having a STOCK LOOKING CAR. But, thanks for your unwanted, smart @$$ comments.

OTG Signs
06-30-2008, 06:49 PM
bwahahahhaaaa mis-spelled spanish FTW!! i'd rep you if your box wasn't black.

Good thing it's silver. :lmfao:

I have reps turned off anyways. :D

Mr. Clean
06-30-2008, 06:49 PM
Well i prefer NOT having a STOCK LOOKING CAR. But, thanks for your unwanted, smart @$$ comments.
no prob. sir, welcome to IA (a PUBLIC forum)

Good thing it's silver. :lmfao:

I have reps turned off anyways. :D
errrr!!! i was talking about your black rep box, not your box with a motor haha.

southside
06-30-2008, 06:54 PM
Yeah because you can't afford a damn car, why you tryin' to crack on someone elses car. SOUTHSIDE=******Hehe Someones angry:D .

OTG Signs
06-30-2008, 06:55 PM
errrr!!! i was talking about your black rep box, not your box with a motor haha.

:lmfao:

Dirty Octopus™
06-30-2008, 06:55 PM
so yeah...

i hate pictures 2,3,4,5 & 6

and i hate the hood, headlights and fitment of the bumper.

but overall you'd win at Nopi EASY. :goodjob:

well maybe not too too easy since they have some sorta sense of what a body should fit like. but yeah http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j261/Knonimous/GIFs/shrug.gif

TheTremor
06-30-2008, 06:57 PM
I like the color paint, and the car itself is nice. The rims look sweet on it. that hood not so much. and whats wrong with the lip on the front bumper? It almost looks warped? The car looks sweet im just wondering.. The hood could do without the scoop though. Whats the name of that paint? its a sweet color..

The paint is called Smoke Met, i got the color off a 2007 Nissan Titan. Well the scoop was put on more to help cool the engine bay off more cause of over heating problems due to really crammed engine bay with the B-series engine, turbo and the rad. not in direct air flow.

Mr. Clean
06-30-2008, 07:00 PM
The paint is called Smoke Met, i got the color off a 2007 Nissan Titan. Well the scoop was put on more to help cool the engine bay off more cause of over heating problems due to really crammed engine bay with the B-series engine, turbo and the rad. not in direct air flow.

wait wait.

your saying the hood scoop is funtional? :thinking: wtf.

TheTremor
06-30-2008, 07:05 PM
so yeah...

i hate pictures 2,3,4,5 & 6

and i hate the hood, headlights and fitment of the bumper.

but overall you'd win at Nopi EASY. :goodjob:

well maybe not too too easy since they have some sorta sense of what a body should fit like. but yeah http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j261/Knonimous/GIFs/shrug.gif

Yeah i hate the fitment of the bumper to, crapy aftermarket body kit.

I like your DelSol WOW FACTORY!!! Lower on some Advance Auto parts coilovers and some 1983 Trans-am factory wheels. You must of did a 5 lug conv. to get those wheels on there.

d_day87
06-30-2008, 07:07 PM
wait wait.

lol, you and your stock del sol. what are you thinking?

TheTremor
06-30-2008, 07:10 PM
wait wait.

Yeah its funtional, i got a BUSTED up carbon fiber hood from one of my friends that hit a deer and i took it reconstructed it, reinforce it, cut it and molded a scoop into it since it was trying to over heat while under alot of boost.

OTG Signs
06-30-2008, 07:11 PM
Yeah its funtional, i got a BUSTED up carbon fiber hood from one of my friends that hit a deer and i took it reconstructed it, reinforce it, cut it and molded a scoop into it since it was trying to over heat while under alot of boost.

Sounds like a heat extractor would be what you need. :)

Mr. Clean
06-30-2008, 07:11 PM

I like your DelSol WOW FACTORY!!! Lower on some Advance Auto parts coilovers and some 1983 Trans-am factory wheels. You must of did a 5 lug conv. to get those wheels on there.

oh **** son... i just realized what we have here.

a del sol hater.

oh man. this is a catastrophe. or else he just completely un educated on wheels, and suspension. :dunno:

one or the other.

i have a feeling im gonna be on this thread all night haha. so enjoy your post count explosion, noob.

OTG Signs
06-30-2008, 07:13 PM
^ What years had the four headlights vs your two?

TheTremor
06-30-2008, 07:16 PM
oh **** son... i just realized what we have here.

a del sol hater.

oh man. this is a catastrophe. or else he just completely un educated on wheels, and suspension. :dunno:

one or the other.

i have a feeling im gonna be on this thread all night haha. so enjoy your post count explosion, noob.
No just two d!*k heads cracking just happen to have delsol's. Son i'm older than you and also been in this imort crap since you were still crappin in your power ranger undee's.

Mr. Clean
06-30-2008, 07:17 PM
No just two d!*k heads cracking just happen to have delsol's. Son i'm older than you and also been in this imort crap since you were still crappin in your power ranger undee's.

explains your styling choice.

^ What years had the four headlights vs your two?
96-97 came w/o fog lights.

bigdare23
06-30-2008, 07:18 PM
Dude that bumper fits horrible. You can't rock a knock off wings west kit homie!!! That's on of the few remaining kits that's still respectable on an EF, and the knockoff is killing it. I can't hate on the hood because it's functional (function>looks), the headlights (cause I like the "blackout" look :ninja: ), or the 17's (because they actual look good on the car), but what's throwing the look off is that damn fitment/quality of the kit.

OTG Signs
06-30-2008, 07:19 PM
explains your styling choice.

96-97 came w/o fog lights.

A guy nearby has two white pre-96's and I want one. :lmfao:

Mr. Clean
06-30-2008, 07:21 PM
A guy nearby has two white pre-96's and I want one. :lmfao:

i just realized how ridiculously clever your sig is. :goodjob:

OTG Signs
06-30-2008, 07:22 PM
i just realized how ridiculously clever your sig is. :goodjob:

I had a brilliant thought and put it into motion. :goodjob:

I'm still waiting on the LOLABOX license plate to come back from the state.

TheTremor
06-30-2008, 07:22 PM
Dude that bumper fits horrible. You can't rock a knock off wings west kit homie!!! That's on of the few remaining kits that's still respectable on an EF, and the knockoff is killing it. I can't hate on the hood because it's functional (function>looks), the headlights (cause I like the "blackout" look "ninja:), or the 17's (because they actual look good on the car), but what's throwing the look off is that damn fitment/quality of the kit.

It's actually a wings west front bumper it's even stamped inside the bumper. I don't know why it fits SOOO crappy. The front bumper was also all busted up broke in different places but i fix it the best i could.

greasemunkey
06-30-2008, 07:23 PM
No just two d!*k heads cracking just happen to have delsol's. Son i'm older than you and also been in this imort crap since you were still crappin in your power ranger undee's. looks like qd has a new friend...lol, j/k man without that kit that car would be a very nice car

OTG Signs
06-30-2008, 07:24 PM
It's actually a wings west front bumper it's even stamped inside the bumper. I don't know why it fits SOOO crappy. The front bumper was also all busted up broke in different places but i fix it the best i could.

I'd still keep an eye out for a new one that someone has lying around. :goodjob:

bigdare23
06-30-2008, 07:29 PM

Maybe you should of left that bumper dead homie. Was that bumper fiberglass? I thought WW kit came polyurethane?!? If you can repair polyurethane props to you for the attempt.

Anywayz, I would change the bumper out to a new one, spray it, and spray the intercooler black. With a car that quick, I'm pretty sure you can turn a smile to frown really quick once you pull on them :D

x Resilience
06-30-2008, 07:52 PM

STFU, you have no room to be calling anyone a noob.

As for the car I like it, def wouldn't mind driving it. :goodjob:

The only thing I would change are the headlights, but hey I'm not the one driving it so yeah to each its own. Clean ride none the less, very fast too. :goodjob:

mushroom_toy
06-30-2008, 08:57 PM
The car might be quick, but If I had it I would run stock hood, stock headlights, stock bumpers and no sideskirts, or run some from another honda(stock honda pieces like whats on 90zcs car.)

DarKStaR
06-30-2008, 09:05 PM
The fitment might be a little off, but what do you expect when he was DD it for 3 years or so with it. The car has been through multiple engine setups and is very quick. If you would have seen what it looked like before you might be surprised, but as usuall someone with a bodykit gets laughed at because everyone is on the "bandwagon"

mushroom_toy
06-30-2008, 09:08 PM
This is a public forum where people post their comments. If you cant stand the heat get out of the oven. People have their opinions just like everyone else.

Mr. Clean
06-30-2008, 09:14 PM
The fitment might be a little off, but what do you expect when he was DD it for 3 years or so with it. The car has been through multiple engine setups and is very quick. If you would have seen what it looked like before you might be surprised, but as usuall someone with a bodykit gets laughed at because everyone is on the "bandwagon"

i dont think you can call it a bandwagon anymore. styles and trends change, i think it's far from a bandwagon when 80% of the parts are geared toward a more conservative style of vehicle, or a more factory appearance. people are more into quality now rather than quantity of exterior attachments. OEM is definitely recognized as standard of quality and anything of lesser quality is not an upgrade anymore. plastic and chicken mesh doesn't make the cut anymore. so if you want to call an increased awareness of quality a "bandwagon" then maybe you should take a look at what's getting magazine and honda-tech coverage for the past 5+ years.

please dont give me the bandwagon ****. that's the furthest from the truth as possible.

HachiDori
06-30-2008, 09:23 PM
Looks good asides the headlight, and the actuall work looks rushed. It's like putting lego with that other block game lol

PURP
06-30-2008, 09:27 PM
To get off the Bandwagon, go that way------> after you go all the way to the right go ^ and theres a red X press it to exit it..

It's great your car if fast... but fast is 16 yr old sh*t. A clean car with more function over form is what the "TREND" is. Not a bandwagon. a TREND... Rmember you'll never be the fastest so don't try.

^^ me writing that will now bring the dissing and hating.. So give me what you got... yes my car is a piece of sh*t and slow and gay... there helped you out

gtikid
06-30-2008, 09:33 PM

So says the guy who's rocking nothing but fake ass parts. Take that fake, cheap ass shit somewhere else homie

Mr. Clean
06-30-2008, 09:36 PM
To get off the Bandwagon, go that way------> after you go all the way to the right go ^ and theres a red X press it to exit it..

It's great your car if fast... but fast is 16 yr old sh*t. A clean car with more function over form is what the "TREND" is. Not a bandwagon. a TREND... Rmember you'll never be the fastest so don't try.

^^ me writing that will now bring the dissing and hating.. So give me what you got... yes my car is a piece of sh*t and slow and gay... there helped you out

well lets take it to the street and see who's the boss if you think i can't be the fastest!!

:doh: forgot about my previous pwnage haha.

Kalifornia087
06-30-2008, 10:17 PM
LOL been running like that for about a year now, no problems yet. Why don't you meet me somewhere with your car and we'll see if i'm lieng. By the way NICE STOCK DEL SLOW!

Dude why all the hate? Lowly (and very poorly though) insults about two cars that you OBVIOUSLY know nothing about just makes you look stupid in your own thread.

The paint on your car looks nice. Seems like you can shoot it well. The hoodscoop is functional but it's still ugly as sin. Front bumper isn't that bad it just needs to be re-fitted (i know i know, you "saved it", and did a good job, but fitment is nasty). The 17's actually fit it pretty nice and look pretty good.

Get some corner lights, a hood and bumper and the car would be Cherry. And how much boost are you running? You would probably see an increase in spool time with a smaller intercooler. P.S LOL I made your reps red.

JITB
06-30-2008, 10:28 PM
nice color, nice wheels...

gotta keep it positive!

fresh fit
06-30-2008, 10:37 PM
im not a big fan of body kits n stuff but the turbo kit makes up for it :) . pretty good numbers to.

GsrCrx
06-30-2008, 11:00 PM
its funny that the people talking **** on this site are the ones that have the stock cars and no money to mod them, i personally think its a sharp looking car, the fitment on the kit can be fixed and is not a huge issue..........

FasTech
06-30-2008, 11:07 PM
I like it besides the bodykit, and maybe a smaller size wheel package! You did a great job with the paint though.

Dirty Octopus™
06-30-2008, 11:32 PM

advanced auto parts? :thinking:

who the hell shops at Advanced Auto Parts? :dunno:

this is Autozone all day baybay! :bump:

oh BTW i never knew Transam factory wheels were this fresh or else i would have saved the money and went to Pull-A-Part :yes:

nice color, nice wheels...

gotta keep it positive!
yeah... thats bout it. but i guess thats all you need in this confused America of ours

secondgencamaro
06-30-2008, 11:33 PM
Car looks good and that is a damn good time. MPH seems kinda low, I thought turbo cars were supposed to have a higher than normal trap?

P.S.

JDM is a bandwagon now same as Pro-Touring is now and Pro Street was in the 80's and 90's. It may be the dominant trend, doesn't mean it's not a bandwagon. Rice was a bandwagon in the 90's too.

secondgencamaro
06-30-2008, 11:37 PM
oh BTW i never knew Transam factory wheels were this fresh or else i would have saved the money and went to Pull-A-Part :yes:

I see the resemblance. ;)
http://www.yearone.com/yodnn/Portals/12/Images/Homepage/ban3ut2_560.jpg

sogood
06-30-2008, 11:51 PM
Holy **** that's so ****ing ugly.

csmiths
06-30-2008, 11:57 PM
eh its not bad, but like everyone else, im not a fan of the scoop, headlights, or kit, but still not bad.

DB4LYFE ™
07-01-2008, 12:07 AM
This guy = bashed!

~DB4LYFE

csmiths
07-01-2008, 12:15 AM
This guy = bashed!

~DB4LYFE

it can happen to anyone its an online forum, and if he didnt get his panties in a bunch and start talk bs about the OG's on here(Dirty O) whos car is sick BTW :D , then it wouldnt have been so bad(maybe). should just take it as whatever, not everyone is going to like your ride, but its YOUR RIDE so all your really here for is the approval of others which is what your getting, well that is just my :2cents:

side note: BJ we are setting up the hotel stuff TOMORROW, im calling all the peeps i know so youll be getting a pm sometime tomorrow night.:goodjob:

1SOL2NV
07-01-2008, 02:32 AM
gay body kits ... good paint .... poor taste in a MODDIFIED CAR .... thread fail except for color ... color an paint is da **** .

Mr. Clean
07-01-2008, 07:20 AM
I see the resemblance. ;)
http://www.yearone.com/yodnn/Portals/12/Images/Homepage/ban3ut2_560.jpg

yeah but those wheels run about 4g's (no tires) and yet somehow were still selling sets here and there :thinking:

i just shipped a set not too long ago overseas and he paid 4g's for the wheels and $300+ for shipping :screwy:

its funny that the people talking **** on this site are the ones that have the stock cars and no money to mod them

just felt like quoting in case someone missed it.

eYezs1ck
07-01-2008, 07:25 AM
the numbers you puttin down are nice but its still rice

seanrg1116
07-01-2008, 08:00 AM
Nice car man just get it lined up alil better and some black housing factory headlights and ur good. Why do people hate on everything with a hood scoop, unless its a subi. Keep in mind folks it is functional un like most of the ones u see.

Oh and ur time slip is that on slicks or street tires. I know it was probuly slick but im curious

Dirty Octopus™
07-01-2008, 08:12 AM
its funny that the people talking **** on this site are the ones that have the stock cars and no money to mod them

just felt like quoting in case someone missed it.

damn... i sho didnt see it. but he DOES have a point there :o

Z0_o6
07-01-2008, 08:24 AM
man at all the people so quick to call someone else's car crappy..

i have personally seen that car do the time claimed, and it did it rolling through the traps, the car is bad as hell, power wise. in the end does anybody care what it looks like if its intended to be quick, not win car shows?

japan4racing
07-01-2008, 08:34 AM
car looks good keith and if memory serves me correctly ia used to be the rice forum in the atl. why you guys gotta hate on your roots??? ha ha its all good though. to each his own.

Dirty Octopus™
07-01-2008, 08:42 AM
in the end does anybody care what it looks like if its intended to be quick, not win car shows?
hmmm... he may be on to something this guy :thinking:

JEY$JDM
07-01-2008, 10:44 AM
mhm. car is nice. just dnt like the hood and headlights... not to bad though. +rep

Papa_Smurf
07-01-2008, 12:33 PM
everything but the hood looks good bro.

west wings kit doesn't look bad IMO. color looks GREAT. wheels really fit the car too man. But all things aside, you built this car for YOU so if your happy than thats all that matters. dont mod your car any specific way because other people dont approve of it or it doesn't follow the current trend.

You should come out to the EF mountain run meet on july the 20th. PM me for more info bro!

EL_DISTROYEL
07-01-2008, 12:44 PM
the front end looks bad but the rest looks good

merfwin
07-01-2008, 01:02 PM
+1 for being different! dont do what every1 else is doing and have a stock car with a lip.. not saying everything stock with a lip looks bad.. but too many pplz car look the same!

SouthSide Tay
07-01-2008, 01:11 PM
you car looks great minus:

HOOD
HEADLIGHTS

green91
07-01-2008, 01:16 PM
I would have left the b16 stock compression, and would have required less boost for the same #s as well as not killing the out of boost driveability

d16_turbo
07-01-2008, 03:47 PM
Looks good man :goodjob:

TheTremor
07-01-2008, 05:39 PM
I would have left the b16 stock compression, and would have required less boost for the same #s as well as not killing the out of boost driveability

Would have done that but 10#'s of boost after a year finally broke the ring lands off the pistons. So i stuck what i had laying around.

J-ROCK
07-01-2008, 05:48 PM
car looks good but if i was oyu i would loose the projectors and the hood! love the paint by the way!

Mr. Clean
07-01-2008, 05:49 PM
(#) ≠ (Lbs.)

juan b
07-01-2008, 05:53 PM
good thread...

Berta
07-01-2008, 06:09 PM
car looks good keith and if memory serves me correctly ia used to be the rice forum in the atl. why you guys gotta hate on your roots??? ha ha its all good though. to each his own.

+1, haha Car looks good to me. Looks better in person. And still pulls pretty dam good!!!!!

And not everyone is a noob around here. Some ppl just dont live on here or been on other forums. OG's haha thats funny to hear. Its just as entertaining to watch ppl e-thug each other , and say its a public forum. Put your feelings back in your pocket. Hell, he could see this thread as funny as you guys do. Think he's getting angry?? I doubt it. :rolleyes:

TheTremor
07-01-2008, 09:23 PM
car looks good but if i was oyu i would loose the projectors and the hood! love the paint by the way!

Hey Jason, what kind of headlights do you have on your CRX looks like black housing projectors. I see you don't live that far from me maybe 10 mins. :lmfao:

TheTremor
07-01-2008, 09:28 PM
(#) ‚ (Lbs.)

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb244/neighborkid/mr_clean1.gif =http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d62/amesmarcus/douche-bag.jpg

MistaCee
07-01-2008, 09:34 PM

His hood scoops funtional.... His bumper fits the oversize intercooler. Car is function over form if anything. It doesn't look bad at all to me, not something I would do but definitely not a bad looking car:goodjob:

ATLTSX
07-01-2008, 10:04 PM
To each his own. You post on IA you are going to get good and bad comments. Don't post if you can't take it. You've put time and effort into the car and I'm sure its paid off. Not my style but keep it up if you like it.

TheTremor
07-01-2008, 10:07 PM
Holy **** that's so ****ing ugly.

Dude seriously your 19 years old, your mom still wipes your ass for you, you photo shopped some gangsta ass wheels on your moms M3 ( BMW on a budget) and you wanna call my **** ugly. LOL :lmfao:

But the fact of the matter is son, you'll never be half the man your mama is. Just know that!:2up:

Mr. Clean
07-01-2008, 10:11 PM
oooo shi son! thread reaches a new low.

Blownb18c
07-01-2008, 10:32 PM
nice car

FRYLOCK
07-01-2008, 10:38 PM
This is the actually only decent kit ive seen in a while the mesh stuff gotta go imo but the hood wow its not an sti

sogood
07-02-2008, 12:13 AM
Dude seriously your 19 years old, your mom still wipes your ass for you, you photo shopped some gangsta ass wheels on your moms M3 ( BMW on a budget) and you wanna call my **** ugly. LOL :lmfao:

But the fact of the matter is son, you'll never be half the man your mama is. Just know that!:2up:

:lmao: The only funny part about me being 19 is that I've paid for an M3 at this age, while you're 30 and in a total piece of **** Civic.

TheTremor
07-02-2008, 04:42 AM
:lmao: The only funny part about me being 19 is that I've paid for an M3 at this age, while you're 30 and in a total piece of **** Civic.

No son i'am 30, i have a house (alot of land to go with it) and ALOT more other play toys that your little wet behind the ear ass won't ever have for the next 10+ years. So yeah i spend my money elses where than just a ****ing car!

Hell anyone can afford a 1997 BMW(Black Mans Wagon) M3 those aren't worth much now, hell when it was brand new it didn't cost much. Like i said before a M3 is for someone who wants a BMW and is on a budget. You problay paid for in just a few pay check from McDonald's if it wasn't GIVEN to you by mommy and daddy.

Like my Civic is my only car. LOL:lmfao:

sogood
07-02-2008, 05:15 PM
No son i'am 30, i have a house (alot of land to go with it) and ALOT more other play toys that your little wet behind the ear ass won't ever have for the next 10+ years. So yeah i spend my money elses where than just a ****ing car!

Hell anyone can afford a 1997 BMW(Black Mans Wagon) M3 those aren't worth much now, hell when it was brand new it didn't cost much. Like i said before a M3 is for someone who wants a BMW and is on a budget. You problay paid for in just a few pay check from McDonald's if it wasn't GIVEN to you by mommy and daddy.

Like my Civic is my only car. LOL:lmfao:

BMW = Black Mans Wagon... :thinking:

Seriously? Was that supposed to be humorous?

Whether you have one car or 10 it doesn't much matter, you have terrible taste solely based off of how you've modified this Civic.

mushroom_toy
07-02-2008, 05:23 PM
Turbo or not I would take an M3 any day over an ef, not saying the efs are bad, but the bmw is of a certain calibre. :) I mean i would much rather have an E30 M3, but either would be fine.

sogood
07-02-2008, 05:29 PM
Turbo or not I would take an M3 any day over an ef, not saying the efs are bad, but the bmw is of a certain calibre. :) I mean i would much rather have an E30 M3, but either would be fine.

No way man BMW M3's are just budget black man wagons, 1990 ebay turbo'd Civic hatch's OWN!

LOL I agree though, E30 M3's are great cars, my dad has an '88 :)

mushroom_toy
07-02-2008, 08:01 PM
Yeah my dad had an alpine white one back in the day. It was sexy.

ATLTSX
07-02-2008, 09:52 PM
Hell anyone can afford a 1997 BMW(Black Mans Wagon) M3 those aren't worth much now

You took that alittle to far bro.

TheTremor
07-03-2008, 02:59 PM
BMW = Black Mans Wagon... :thinking:

Seriously? Was that supposed to be humorous?

Whether you have one car or 10 it doesn't much matter, you have terrible taste solely based off of how you've modified this Civic.

I don't have any respect for little douche bag teens that their mommy and daddys buy their cars and fix's it up for them.

And what really sad my 1997 Nissan hardbody pick-up truck is worth more than your bad ass BMW M3 (i looked it up on nada) your M3 is only worth $3,500 buxs like i said before a person who wants a BMW that is on a budget. Hell i can **** $3,500 buxs if i have to.

Another reason people talk on here is because they are sitting behind a damn computer.
If anyone on here ever met me in person you wouldn't have the BALLZ to say **** about me or my car to face point blank. And thats the truth. I have BALLZ to back up what i say partner!

Kalifornia087
07-03-2008, 04:43 PM
LoL!!! Your a certified moron if you think an E36 M3 is worth $3500. My old boss at SG sold ones in rough shape and miles on them for $7000 All Day Long. 318i 4 bangers go for $3-4k. You are a crappy Ethug lol.
Your ignorant for even thinking such a thing. I can see you getting mad over the situation, but your just making yourself look stupid. You shouln't post your ugly ass civic on the internet if your panties get in a wad everytime somebody says they don't like it. Black mans wagon??? :lmfao: So dumb....

Z0_o6
07-03-2008, 04:51 PM
ah hell... i thought the black man's wagon comment was funny. oh well.

sogood
07-03-2008, 04:55 PM
I don't have any respect for little douche bag teens that their mommy and daddys buy their cars and fix's it up for them.

And what really sad my 1997 Nissan hardbody pick-up truck is worth more than your bad ass BMW M3 (i looked it up on nada) your M3 is only worth $3,500 buxs like i said before a person who wants a BMW that is on a budget. Hell i can **** $3,500 buxs if i have to.

Another reason people talk on here is because they are sitting behind a damn computer.
If anyone on here ever met me in person you wouldn't have the BALLZ to say **** about me or my car to face point blank. And thats the truth. I have BALLZ to back up what i say partner!

:lmao: You truly are a moron.

$3,500? LOL That'd be nice.

TheTremor
07-03-2008, 09:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mushroom_toy

No way man BMW M3's are just budget black man wagons, 1990 ebay turbo'd Civic hatch's OWN!

LOL I agree though, E30 M3's are great cars, my dad has an '88 :)

You guys are so funny:lmfao: everyone can tell ya'll are some butt ****in ass pirate's:love: The only people that drives a M3 is black guys, 40+ year old men going through a midlife crisis, and 9 times out of 10 flaming homo's like yourself.

Yeah dude your old boss problay did sell some M3's for $7,000 back in the day. I agree, a couple of years ago when they was worth that douche bag. Hell he's problay some dot headed Indian selling ****ty cars at some used car lot anyway. :wgaf:

But anyway little 19 year queer you still have not denied the fact that your mommy and daddy actually bought your car for you.

You guys keep up with the good replys they make me laugh so much and i know their entertaining for everyone else also. So ya'll two have a goodnite and i hope ya'll drink to much for the 4th, get in your cool ass M3's, go drive drunk, crash and die. Just know that!!!:2up: LOL I really mean that from the depths of my heart.

d_day87
07-03-2008, 10:45 PM
Quote:

You guys are so funny:lmfao: everyone can tell ya'll are some butt ****in ass pirate's:love: The only people that drives a M3 is black guys, 40+ year old men going through a midlife crisis, and 9 times out of 10 flaming homo's like yourself.

Yeah dude your old boss problay did sell some M3's for $7,000 back in the day. I agree, a couple of years ago when they was worth that douche bag. Hell he's problay some dot headed Indian selling ****ty cars at some used car lot anyway. :wgaf:

But anyway little 19 year queer you still have not denied the fact that your mommy and daddy actually bought your car for you.

You guys keep up with the good replys they make me laugh so much and i know their entertaining for everyone else also. So ya'll two have a goodnite and i hope ya'll drink to much for the 4th, get in your cool ass M3's, go drive drunk, crash and die. Just know that!!!:2up: LOL I really mean that from the depths of my heart.

wow... seriously, everything that you say is completely ridiculous. :blah:

J-ROCK
07-03-2008, 10:50 PM
Hey Jason, what kind of headlights do you have on your CRX looks like black housing projectors. I see you don't live that far from me maybe 10 mins. :lmfao:

mine are stock bro! i wasnt hating on it i like your car just sayin the hood and headlights werent my taste!

B00sted90Teg
07-03-2008, 11:13 PM

:lmfao: :lmfao: lol how do u know he got advance auto parts coilovers?lol
and nice EF i like this bodykit and hood and headlights!
who cares wat these haters say.
i like it!

NOT!

B00sted90Teg
07-03-2008, 11:15 PM
lol if m3s are ****ing $3500 by nada.
everyone would have one cause they are great cars!
FAG.

Mr. Clean
07-03-2008, 11:48 PM
the ridiculousness continues.

sogood
07-04-2008, 12:29 AM
Quote:

...lol this **** is too funny.

Kalifornia087
07-04-2008, 12:18 PM
LoL It's like arguing with a 3 year old.

StarBwoy
07-04-2008, 04:46 PM
not feeling the hood scoop but very nice ef9

AnTi-PooN
07-04-2008, 05:05 PM
decent

BOOSTED96EK
07-05-2008, 12:33 AM
Well i just wanna say that The Tremor is a old friend of mine. And his car has been through many transformations in the past years. The car is stupid fast and in person looks great.He has had that kit for a while and it is a true wings west body kit.It may not look like it to you but this man has more money in the build of this car than your cars are worth doubled. This car wasnt never really meant for show, just to be fast and i bet most of the people bashing it aint got the balls to pull up on it.This sh*t about trend yeah theres a trend. trends run every where. its all about jdm yo!!! Bout some people like there own style and thats what they run with. So instead of hating because your car aint turboed or has a nice paint job. give the man props for all his hard work. To everybody on this post that has bashed his car yalls cars are one of a kind and i give props to all yall for what you have done. And to my man Keith Nice bro Glad you finally got where you wanted for now.

BOOSTED96EK
07-05-2008, 12:48 AM
And for BMW's, yeah there nice but they are also exspensive to work own and everytime my boss decideds to buy a new. What do you know peice of s**t tears up and he sells it. I work in car stereo and i have to say they are the worst cars ever to take apart. All the interior peices are mad of cheap A** plastic that breaks all most every time. Looks good but would i have one H**L NO!!!!

speedminded
07-05-2008, 03:40 AM
your M3 is only worth $3,500 buxs like i said before a person who wants a BMW that is on a budget. Hell i can **** $3,500 buxs if i have to. Sure, if you're talking trade-in value on a '95 with 200k miles on it.

Well i just wanna say that The Tremor is a old friend of mine. And his car has been through many transformations in the past years. The car is stupid fast and in person looks great.He has had that kit for a while and it is a true wings west body kit.It may not look like it to you but this man has more money in the build of this car than your cars are worth doubled. This car wasnt never really meant for show, just to be fast and i bet most of the people bashing it aint got the balls to pull up on it.This sh*t about trend yeah theres a trend. trends run every where. its all about jdm yo!!! Bout some people like there own style and thats what they run with. So instead of hating because your car aint turboed or has a nice paint job. give the man props for all his hard work. To everybody on this post that has bashed his car yalls cars are one of a kind and i give props to all yall for what you have done. And to my man Keith Nice bro Glad you finally got where you wanted for now.A Civic hatch + b16 budget build + eBay turbo kit + horrible fitting body kit + DIY paint = what?

You guys keep up with the good replys they make me laugh so much and i know their entertaining for everyone else also. So ya'll two have a goodnite and i hope ya'll drink to much for the 4th, get in your cool ass M3's, go drive drunk, crash and die. Just know that!!!:2up: LOL I really mean that from the depths of my heart.Attempting to insult every other race simply shows how insecure you are about your own and yourself.

Try downloading Mozilla Firefox, it conveniently has a spell check built-in.

How is the hood scoop functional again? It forces air into the engine compartment that you already said is cramped then where does it go? What does it cool? The valve cover or the intake manifold? Post a pic of under the hood and lets see how "clean" your car is.

What's more crooked, the after-market bumper cover, the lights, or the intercooler?

Are those angel eyes? Are you trying to replicate the look of the "40 year old black man's mid-life crisis car" or wishing you could be like him?

I could go on and on...

Who's Melanie? That's actually a decent shot with some interesting post processing.

And for BMW's, yeah there nice but they are also exspensive to work own and everytime my boss decideds to buy a new. What do you know peice of s**t tears up and he sells it. I work in car stereo and i have to say they are the worst cars ever to take apart. All the interior peices are mad of cheap A** plastic that breaks all most every time. Looks good but would i have one H**L NO!!!!Any BMW Chris Bangle has had a part of in the design is a POS, in my opinion. Since the introduction of the e60's, e80's, & e90's their styling has gone downhill as well as their interior design and quality. The e36's, e39's, e46's, etc. and all the previous models have excellent interior that is only a pain to take apart if you don't know what you are doing or not familiar with it. As for parts and repair, hourly shop fee's are all about the same between manufactures and parts costs are no different than a Toyota or Acura...then I'd say cheaper then most Volkswagens and definitely Mercedes. Quality after-market parts are all about the same price for a BMW as just about any other make or model.

Humphrizzle
07-05-2008, 03:45 AM

sweet :gay:

.:Stirfry:.
07-05-2008, 04:00 PM
hold on, this car used to be purple:.:thinking:
i remember seein it run 12s? at silver dollar

BOOSTED96EK
07-05-2008, 05:48 PM
The car did run 12's. Right before the trap he dropped a valve destroying the engine and still trapped a 12 just costing through.

BOOSTED96EK
07-05-2008, 06:01 PM
Here is the thing. This man posted up some pics of his car,that he built and painted hisself just like anyone else on here would do.Simply because he was proud of what he had accomplished.Everybody didnt have to go and just straight crush on his car like that. They was a simpler way. They could have just said (in my opinion i would change this or that,great color,nice wheels whatever). but they had to be D**KS and hurt the mans pride by talking s**t. If it was the other way around children,yall would do the same thing he did.Yall would be pi**ed to. And ill say it again to everybody on this forum. I give props to you for what you have and have acomplished with it. Whatever it is.

BOOSTED96EK
07-05-2008, 06:09 PM
Any BMW Chris Bangle has had a part of in the design is a POS, in my opinion. Since the introduction of the e60's, e80's, & e90's their styling has gone downhill as well as their interior design and quality. The e36's, e39's, e46's, etc. and all the previous models have excellent interior that is only a pain to take apart if you don't know what you are doing or not familiar with it. As for parts and repair, hourly shop fee's are all about the same between manufactures and parts costs are no different than a Toyota or Acura...then I'd say cheaper then most Volkswagens and definitely Mercedes. Quality after-market parts are all about the same price for a BMW as just about any other make or model.[/QUOTE]

Well im sure i know what im doing since i have been a custom car stereo installer for 9 years. Even new ones are still Sh*t

TheTremor
07-06-2008, 01:26 PM
hold on, this car used to be purple:.:thinking:
i remember seein it run 12s? at silver dollar

Yeah thats it! It still runs 12's now. The last time i took it out to the track about a month ago i ran a 12.1 @ 114mph.

TheTremor
07-06-2008, 01:35 PM
Well i just wanna say that The Tremor is a old friend of mine. And his car has been through many transformations in the past years. The car is stupid fast and in person looks great.He has had that kit for a while and it is a true wings west body kit.It may not look like it to you but this man has more money in the build of this car than your cars are worth doubled. This car wasnt never really meant for show, just to be fast and i bet most of the people bashing it aint got the balls to pull up on it.This sh*t about trend yeah theres a trend. trends run every where. its all about jdm yo!!! Bout some people like there own style and thats what they run with. So instead of hating because your car aint turboed or has a nice paint job. give the man props for all his hard work. To everybody on this post that has bashed his car yalls cars are one of a kind and i give props to all yall for what you have done. And to my man Keith Nice bro Glad you finally got where you wanted for now.

Thanks bro, I do have alot money in my Civic with all the motors/trannys that i've built and blown up. Different set-ups like supercharged to turbo kits. Had alot fun doing it to.

TheTremor
07-06-2008, 01:54 PM
[QUOTE=speedminded]Sure, if you're talking trade-in value on a '95 with 200k miles on it.

A Civic hatch + b16 budget build + eBay turbo kit + horrible fitting body kit + DIY paint = what?

Attempting to insult every other race simply shows how insecure you are about your own and yourself.

How is the hood scoop functional again? It forces air into the engine compartment that you already said is cramped then where does it go? What does it cool? The valve cover or the intake manifold? Post a pic of under the hood and lets see how "clean" your car is.

What's more crooked, the after-market bumper cover, the lights, or the intercooler?

Are those angel eyes? Are you trying to replicate the look of the "40 year old black man's mid-life crisis car" or wishing you could be like him?

I could go on and on... QUOTE]

Look everyone another douche bag tryin' to put his 2 cents in. If you only knew what this car looked like before then maybe you would understand.

I think this car was wrecked in the front before i got it because the factory stuff didn't fit right. So i did the best i could with what i had. I'm NOT a body man or a painter. Yes i did all the work myself, first time ever trying to do body work or painting.

Other cars that i've had i've always paid someone to do the bodywork and paint. Just wanted to see what i can do for a change.

But like i said before and i'll say it again, if we ever met in person you wouldn't have the balls to talk **** about me or my car to my face. So thanks for comments and have a nice day. FAG

HeLLo iM iZzY
07-06-2008, 02:00 PM
Wow....just because the new trend is for cars to look more cleaner doesn't mean that everyone has to go with it. Take a look at how you dress. It's your style and your taste. And I think that's how his car is built. By HIS taste and HIS style. Some of ya'll are talkin sh1t over here like ya'll own the baddest motherfukin ride on here. STFU n GTFO with that BS.

MY .02.

x Resilience
07-06-2008, 04:46 PM
Wow....just because the new trend is for cars to look more cleaner doesn't mean that everyone has to go with it. Take a look at how you dress. It's your style and your taste. And I think that's how his car is built. By HIS taste and HIS style. Some of ya'll are talkin sh1t over here like ya'll own the baddest motherfukin ride on here. STFU n GTFO with that BS.

MY .02.

Srsly.

OTG Signs
07-06-2008, 04:49 PM
How is this still going?

Losers on IA must have a ton of time to argue something that can't be argued.

speedminded
07-06-2008, 05:52 PM
Look everyone another douche bag tryin' to put his 2 cents in. If you only knew what this car looked like before then maybe you would understand.

I think this car was wrecked in the front before i got it because the factory stuff didn't fit right. So i did the best i could with what i had. I'm NOT a body man or a painter. Yes i did all the work myself, first time ever trying to do body work or painting.

Other cars that i've had i've always paid someone to do the bodywork and paint. Just wanted to see what i can do for a change.

But like i said before and i'll say it again, if we ever met in person you wouldn't have the balls to talk **** about me or my car to my face. So thanks for comments and have a nice day. FAG1) You posted photos of your project showing it off. If you can't take constructive criticism, suggestions, or can't figure out a way to learn from it then you should reevaluate your use of the internet, or life in general.

2) Read what is in red in the quotes above and below, "i just finished painting my car (by me of course)" is implying you're Gods gift to the orbital sander and spray gun yet you now tell us it's your first time. You could of mentioned that originally instead of becoming defensive on everyones suggestions and acting like nobody else on this forum knows what they are talking about.

3) Not only do you get defensive but you insist on bringing up race and sexuality when someone merely asks a question or makes a suggestion on your choice of car parts?! Any idea how ignorant that makes you look? One thing you're forgetting is the car scene brings ALL races together, it's one of the few things in the world where whites, blacks, latino's, asians, etc. can all chill together with a common interest. You're right I won't say much about your car unless you ask me what I think BUT do you seriously think I don't have the balls to get in your face if you talk trash about another race, especially in front of them? I bet you won't do it in public and if you do you'll soon realize how unwelcome you are.

OK everybody i finally finished painting my car (by me of course) and just wanted everyone to see what she looks like. For the people who knows me and has seen what the o'l hatch looked like before IT'S NOT BARNEY PURPLE ANY MORE!!!! LOL...

jadakid88
07-06-2008, 08:34 PM
very nice except for the hood scoop

BOOSTED96EK
07-06-2008, 09:40 PM
Thats the thing!!There were no suggestions just alot of **** talking and car bashing.

PURP
07-06-2008, 09:49 PM
1) You posted photos of your project showing it off. If you can't take constructive criticism, suggestions, or can't figure out a way to learn from it then you should reevaluate your use of the internet, or life in general.

2) Read what is in red in the quotes above and below, "i just finished painting my car (by me of course)" is implying you're Gods gift to the orbital sander and spray gun yet you now tell us it's your first time. You could of mentioned that originally instead of becoming defensive on everyones suggestions and acting like nobody else on this forum knows what they are talking about.

3) Not only do you get defensive but you insist on bringing up race and sexuality when someone merely asks a question or makes a suggestion on your choice of car parts?! Any idea how ignorant that makes you look? One thing you're forgetting is the car scene brings ALL races together, it's one of the few things in the world where whites, blacks, latino's, asians, etc. can all chill together with a common interest. You're right I won't say much about your car unless you ask me what I think BUT do you seriously think I don't have the balls to get in your face if you talk trash about another race, especially in front of them? I bet you won't do it in public and if you do you'll soon realize how unwelcome you are.

amen and thats the damn truth:goodjob:

japan4racing
07-06-2008, 10:03 PM
this thread brought the LAWL

HeLLo iM iZzY
07-06-2008, 10:33 PM
How is this still going?

Losers on IA must have a ton of time to argue something that can't be argued.Go play in your box, asshat.

TheTremor
07-07-2008, 03:40 PM
1) You posted photos of your project showing it off. If you can't take constructive criticism, suggestions, or can't figure out a way to learn from it then you should reevaluate your use of the internet, or life in general.

Try using your own suggestions. LMAO

LOL your such a DORK. I'll do it in public ask your mom!

Thats the thing!!There were no suggestions just alot of **** talking and car bashing.

This is the TRUTH maybe speedminded needs to go back and read carefully. Take your time and read i know its hard with a 4th grade education, but try sweetie.

OTG Signs
07-07-2008, 03:44 PM
Go play in your box, asshat.

Go play in your 18 year old car, asshat.

Berta
07-08-2008, 09:12 PM
Go play in your 18 year old car, asshat.

someone getting testy??

killerdx
07-09-2008, 12:22 AM
damn keith...looks way better man....next time u want some help on some body work give me a call man :goodjob:

SoLJames95
07-09-2008, 10:20 AM
It looks like the Disney Character WALL-E!:lmfao: But its clean.

white_rice
07-09-2008, 11:24 AM
the paint is nice the hood is fugly but the turbo pays off

OTG Signs
07-09-2008, 11:29 AM
someone getting testy??

What? Testes?

SKULLIX
07-09-2008, 01:12 PM
Here is the thing. This man posted up some pics of his car,that he built and painted hisself just like anyone else on here would do.Simply because he was proud of what he had accomplished.Everybody didnt have to go and just straight crush on his car like that. They was a simpler way. They could have just said (in my opinion i would change this or that,great color,nice wheels whatever). but they had to be D**KS and hurt the mans pride by talking s**t. If it was the other way around children,yall would do the same thing he did.Yall would be pi**ed to. And ill say it again to everybody on this forum. I give props to you for what you have and have acomplished with it. Whatever it is.

Well said..I agree..:goodjob: