PDA

View Full Version : Toshiba HD-DVD Player w/ 9 HD Movies

GODSPDZ
06-30-2008, 02:23 PM
***Hey guys I have really a brand new Toshiba HD-DVD Player, with 9 new HD-DVD Movies. 5 of them have never even been open**** I received this as a Christmas gift and just got the free movies in a month ago. But I'm ready to sell. The HD really makes an awesome experience. I'm willing to trade for a PS2 Slimline w/games or if no games then some cash. ***THIS WEEK ONLY*** I'M MARKING DOWN TO $89.99. This thing is sleek and slimline, nothing big and bulky like other systems available on the market. Looks great and has a beautiful blue display on screen.*** Will provide pictures of actual unit tomorrow.

The Toshiba HD-A3 has an Ethernet port to support HD DVD titles with interactive online features, as well as to keep the player refreshed with firmware updates.
Product Description
Upgrade your home theater experience from regular DVDs to high-quality HD DVDs with this HD DVD player from Toshiba. This player supports both 720p and 1080i hi-def resolutions, as well as regular DVD upconversion with an HDMI connection. Upconversion converts the resolution of standard DVDs to 720p or 1080i. Giving you a significant increase in picture quality, so you don't have to worry about replacing your DVD collection just yet. Ports - HDMI, Ethernet (10/100Base-T), Digital / Analog Out (simultaneously), Component Out, Composite Out, 2 Channel Analog, Digital Optical Out Unit Dimensions - 16.9 (w) x 2.34 (h) x 12.9 (d) Unit Dimensions with Stand - 19.7 (w) x 5.6 (h) x 16.1 (d) Unit Weight - 7.26 lbs.

Transformers in HD / 300 in HD / Shooter in HD / Bourne Identity in HD and (5) More HD Movies that just came in on 6/9/2008. Have never been opened!

Plays a Variety of Formats
The HD-A3 is backward-compatible with your DVD collection: It can play and upconvert DVDs to the HD resolution that is being output. It can also play DVD-R/W, DVD-R, DVD-VR, CD, CD-R, and CD-RW formats, so you don't need extra players taking up space. The HD-A3 is backed by a limited 1-year warranty.

More resolution than regular DVD (up to 1080i).

Upconverts standard DVDs to the output resolution.

Tons of new interactive features and bonus content.

What's in the Box???

HD-A3 HD DVD player, remote control, and power cable, AND ALL (9) MOVIES BELOW.

USA_EK9
06-30-2008, 07:39 PM
why does everyone on IA have the same deal and unit for sale???? your like the 3rd person here that have it!!!!

GODSPDZ
07-01-2008, 09:05 AM
Actually I had my boy post mine for me before I realized I could do it myself. So 2 of them are duplicates (my bad) But straight up! It's a great deal. Like I said $89.99 this week. Wanna get it sold, it's been in the box now for a couple months. I put everything back in the box and the 5 new HD Movies that just came in have not even been watched. Great system, I just really want either want a game system or cash. Taking it out of the box today and getting pic's of all the movies and system. Literally brand new. Just watched 4 movies on it and that's it.

Nex
07-02-2008, 01:24 AM
If you decide to sell any of the movies separately please let me know thanks.