PDA

View Full Version : Pulley kits?

BlkCD5
08-23-2005, 07:01 PM
:eye:

Ok, i know there are multiple kits out there, but im thinking about getting an AEM one. Now, I"ve talked with a performance shop out here and the guy recommended me not getting it. He said that it would trick my alternator out and of course that is not good. Plus the company who makes the kit claims that it will give you about 10hp and at least 8+lbs ft of torque. Is this true?? Plus i heard after a while, the pulley kit can mess up your engine. Now my question is, who in here has an accord with the pulley kit? Plus could you tell a major difference hp wise or engine responsiveness? I"m curious cus im on my last straw of modding my stock motor. I would go with headers, but i don't think they are worth the money. I already have intake and exhaust, but that gets tiring. Should i even consider turbo or a H22 swap. Keep in mind that the car has 165k miles on it. I'm just considering getting another car just for a "weekend warrior" or getting another car that is not dead fast, but quick. So what do you guys think??