PDA

View Full Version : any entrepreneurs?

tony
08-23-2005, 05:50 PM
If so what kind of business? I already had one business that was a total loss financially but a true asset when it comes to knowledge.. now I'm preparing to try my second business idea and see where that goes.

chmura
08-25-2005, 11:33 AM
I am

tony
08-25-2005, 11:55 AM
what kind of business?

chmura
08-25-2005, 06:21 PM
/\ Real estate, commercial Janitorial, Construction, car customization.....

deffro
08-25-2005, 06:37 PM
Renaissance man, huh

deffro
08-25-2005, 06:38 PM
I am planning on starting a automotive performance shop, but am debating on whether its feasible or not.

chmura
08-25-2005, 06:38 PM
Renaissance man, huh

lol. a lil bit of everything

tony
08-25-2005, 08:00 PM
I am planning on starting a automotive performance shop, but am debating on whether its feasible or not.

What kind of shop? I had a shop in mind as well.. real similar to "The Hobby Shop" that you can find on military bases.

Kevykev
08-27-2005, 08:49 AM
"I'm a Hustler Homey!"

I do Home/Commercial Loans and own Team Streetlegal (Parts Division)!

D Dysinger Racing
09-20-2005, 02:34 PM
If so what kind of business? I already had one business that was a total loss financially but a true asset when it comes to knowledge.. now I'm preparing to try my second business idea and see where that goes.

hey tony...lets open a performance/tuner shop....btw the car looks awesome with the new bumper and paint job...i'll call you later this week and get some footage of the g kickin some a$$

later
dave

MachNU
09-20-2005, 03:23 PM

HAHA the same business idea that i had int he last tread that tony started

4bangin
10-04-2005, 11:48 AM
I had a business selling parts (mostly bodykits) for a few years. When alot more people got into it I got out so I didn't get so deep I couldnt swim :) I currently do bodywork and paint, but about to start paintless dent removal. Once I get that off the ground I am going to build a group of storage buildings, and if I have time afterwards a shooting range/gun store.

I have always been the type that would rather have a few small things going than one big one. It is just more interesting that way. If I don't like something, I drop it. There are tons of ways to make money out there.

speedminded
10-04-2005, 12:02 PM
eBay (over $2k a month with 40% profit, maybe 10 hours a month total), automotive repair (let's just say it's going ok), and a 3rd one soooon that will be solely mine...and getting this one incorporated.

Once any of the 3 can net me as much as my fulltime job then say bye bye to commuting & working for someone else.

Jon00
10-04-2005, 12:12 PM
sleeping?

AtifSajid
10-04-2005, 12:32 PM
I own Profile Computers - computer reseller. Just a side job that I have been doing for the last 5 years. It has really grown this year though. If I had some sales people in the corporate market, the cash flow would be real good for everyone involved. My products are pretty much new to 1 year old, and all brand name equipment. I stand behind my product when I offer a warranty, and this year alone maybe 2 computers have came back for problems out of 200. So thats not too bad. Anyone interested, let me know, but you have to be serious. And have serious connections.

I also do a lot of side jobs that bring me in cash and I work as a full-time Network Administrator. I've always been a hustler, but now I do it all legit so I have no problems and everything is flowing..

Kelly_Rene
10-04-2005, 01:04 PM
my Parents are. In Wood Working, Laser Engraving, and Sublimation(Printing)

http://www.jolilaserworks.com (http://www.jolilaserworks.com/)
http://www.thesawdustman.com (http://www.thesawdustman.com/)

Seymour222
10-09-2005, 01:55 AM
Kewl. Didn't think this subject would ever come up. I own a small construction/destruction company. I do building demolition, concrete recycling, transportation and disposal of debris..pretty much a long list of stuff that comes along with the equipment, anything that pays. I am currently crushing concrete at Lindbergh Plaza, it is the reminence of what was once 28 acre tract of strip mall, before I demolished it. The name of my company is DT&R. Douglas Transport and Recycling. I've got another job over a Perimeter Center, Demo plus grading, check it out.

chmura
10-09-2005, 10:59 AM
Kewl. Didn't think this subject would ever come up. I own a small construction/destruction company. I do building demolition, concrete recycling, transportation and disposal of debris..pretty much a long list of stuff that comes along with the equipment, anything that pays. I am currently crushing concrete at Lindbergh Plaza, it is the reminence of what was once 28 acre tract of strip mall, before I demolished it. The name of my company is DT&R. Douglas Transport and Recycling. I've got another job over a Perimeter Center, Demo plus grading, check it out.

that good to know.... I do a bit of destruction myself....... residential though

tony
10-09-2005, 11:07 AM

damn now that is pretty interesting, how long have you been doing it?

Seymour222
10-09-2005, 11:30 PM
I incorporated demo into the picture fairly recently about two years ago. I bought a trailer dump the year I graduated. Demo about two years, debris transportation about 5 years. I started out with only one trailer dump and a Ford LTL 9000. Now I have the same Truck and trailer plus four others. I also have a 2 Komatsu PC400 excavator w/grapple, an old ass 963 front end loader, water truck, old ass D8-k Dozer with widetracks, John Deere Motorgrader(also old as hell) and an Eagle1400 concrete crusher. To answer your question about 5 years.

AtifSajid
10-10-2005, 07:14 AM
Nice..now I know where to go when I want to destroy something^^

Hektik
10-28-2005, 11:53 AM
What kind of shop? I had a shop in mind as well.. real similar to "The Hobby Shop" that you can find on military bases.

a little of topic but man this is a great idea. i just recently left the military and loved the hobby shop. good luck

SOHC MONSTER
10-28-2005, 12:47 PM
i have a business with 0 overhead..its a mobile car audio/security shop on wheels. im an on site installer. no rent, electric bill and i use my cell and during the winter....i make bank doing a shit ton of remote starts.

tony
10-28-2005, 01:06 PM
a little of topic but man this is a great idea. i just recently left the military and loved the hobby shop. good luck

the hard part is the liability and the insurance

ClipseGST
12-28-2005, 06:47 PM
I run my own computer technology company and do alot of ebay selling. I was in corporate but got tired of it pretty quick. No fun unless you're getting your total value in cash.

tony
12-28-2005, 09:00 PM
got any links to your ebay auctions?

ClipseGST
12-29-2005, 12:33 AM
Yea, I'll link you up Saturday. I'm unveiling one of my new companies in a few days.

Bballjamal
12-29-2005, 10:22 AM
Real Estate, freelance photography/graphic design/ web deisgn company partnered with my cousin, and soon to be performance shop!

thepower
12-29-2005, 11:20 AM
My company is A.W.E. Inc. Its a field services company. I inspect business's on behalf of credit card processing companies & credit bureau affiliates to insure that a business is legitimate. With credit card & ID theft on the rise, my business is growing.

Tracy
12-29-2005, 11:38 AM
car shop and hooker

Xrated O.G.
12-29-2005, 11:47 AM
car shop and hooker

My two most favorite things in the world..... When you gonna come by for some fun??????????????

Tracy
12-29-2005, 11:58 AM
My two most favorite things in the world..... When you gonna come by for some fun??????????????

WTF! Where did you come from? Haven't seen you in a while then I start talking about hooking and..BAM! There you are! Are you psychic???

Xrated O.G.
12-29-2005, 12:03 PM
WTF! Where did you come from? Haven't seen you in a while then I start talking about hooking and..BAM! There you are! Are you psychic???

Psychic? (is that what the kids call it these days? lol)

I have been around though. Doing alot more reading then posting. You know I like it when you dress up as my high dollar hooker.... So when are you coming over for some fun? LOL...

Tracy
12-29-2005, 12:04 PM
Psychic? (is that what the kids call it these days? lol)

I have been around though. Doing alot more reading then posting. You know I like it when you dress up as my high dollar hooker.... So when are you coming over for some fun? LOL...

I don't so house calls. You have to come to me. :idb:

Xrated O.G.
12-29-2005, 12:20 PM
Name the time and place....

Tracy
12-29-2005, 12:44 PM
Name the time and place....
here, now

Bballjamal
12-29-2005, 12:47 PM
hooker

:rly:

I might be free this weekend :tongue:

Xrated O.G.
12-29-2005, 12:50 PM
here, now

Ok Im on the way.... Should a put on my "Batman Costume"? Go ahead and clear off the desk cause Ill be there cocked locked and ret to rock.....

Tracy
12-29-2005, 12:53 PM
Ok Im on the way.... Should a put on my "Batman Costume"? Go ahead and clear off the desk cause Ill be there cocked locked and ret to rock.....

I love it when you wear the batman costume!!!!!

UMMMM. We are way off topic! :crazy:

Xrated O.G.
12-29-2005, 01:05 PM
I love it when you wear the batman costume!!!!!

UMMMM. We are way off topic! :crazy:

CHICKEN.......

Now back to your regular scheduled program.....