PDA

View Full Version : Misc T-Mobile @ Home

Turbo Terrance
06-29-2008, 10:45 PM
So... t mobile is launching a home phone service... Hopefully its good and works out for them but I already have a cell with so i dont think ill be needin this....what do you guys think.........

http://techland.blogs.fortune.cnn.com/2008/06/25/t-mobile-to-offer-cheap-home-phone-service/

kfzemx3
06-29-2008, 10:48 PM
I sorta question the whole land line now, whats the point? I haven't had a Land Line in years, I can't think of anyone that has one other than for the security system for the house. IMO cellular is better, and with the unlimited plans coming out now, paying for both is a waste.

But as a Tmobile Customer I think they need to focus on the real issue at hand and thats getting off there ass and switching us to 3g (they're still testing it in NYC), most of Europe is 3g, with some areas even testing out 4g now. Switching services is becoming more and more tempting as newer phones come out on other providers that are better than what tmobile is currently offering.

Turbo Terrance
06-29-2008, 10:57 PM
I sorta question the whole land line now, whats the point? I haven't had a Land Line in years, I can't think of anyone that has one other than for the security system for the house. IMO cellular is better, and with the unlimited plans coming out now, paying for both is a waste.

But as a Tmobile Customer I think they need to focus on the real issue at hand and thats getting off there ass and switching us to 3g (they're still testing it in NYC), most of Europe is 3g, with some areas even testing out 4g now. Switching services is becoming more and more tempting as newer phones come out on other providers that are better than what tmobile is currently offering.

Agreed.... my household hasnt had a land line in a couple years...

AirMax95
06-30-2008, 09:32 AM
I just left T-Mobile and went back to Verizon. The coverage area's are really flakely compared to Verizon and AT&T.

Making a new landline system in the states is pretty much useless, unless it comes with some perks or incentives!