PDA

View Full Version : alex...

Buttons
06-29-2008, 06:58 PM
is pathetic, really.

i mean y'all can call me pathetic all you want, but i'm nowhere near his level.

he has been IP banned and perma banned to the extent.

except his ass keeps crawling back to IA, because he has no life.

he finally actually started dating a real girl this past time. i think he just needs to be banned forever. he evidently has a "life". i mean he gets a girlfriend, a job, etc. he finally got some action from a girl, and i'm not talking about a blow up one or a paid one, i'm talking about a living breathing female. damn, i know.

... but for some reason he crawls back on hands and knees begging to be back in?

:lmfao: :lmfao: it really cracks me up. at least i can say i've never been perma banned and/or IP banned. sad.

Revmaynard
06-29-2008, 07:02 PM
is pathetic, really.

he finally actually started dating a real girl this past time. i think he just needs to be banned forever. he evidently has a "life". i mean he gets a girlfriend, a job, etc. he finally got some action from a girl, and i'm not talking about a blow up one or a paid one, i'm talking about a living breathing female. damn, i know.

... but for some reason he crawls back on hands and knees begging to be back in?

:lmfao: :lmfao: it really cracks me up. at least i can say i've never been perma banned and/or IP banned. sad.

I know, it dissapoints me everytime I see you are online.

Elbow
06-29-2008, 07:03 PM
How did he get a gf?

Buttons
06-29-2008, 07:03 PM
I know, it dissapoints me everytime I see you are online.

you are failing to see the picture here.

Buttons
06-29-2008, 07:04 PM
How did he get a gf?

he got a "life". LOL. :lmfao:

RandomGuy
06-29-2008, 07:04 PM
but he provides good entertainment lawl

81911SC
06-29-2008, 07:08 PM
No he don't. It's boring and repetitive. It's been the same for a long time. It's just annoying.

Elbow
06-29-2008, 07:08 PM

I dont think I have ever laughed at anything he has said though.

Echonova
06-29-2008, 07:09 PM
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a379/Sh3s_Br0k3n/Alexisshedsatear.jpg

dohc4.6sc
06-29-2008, 07:12 PM

QFT

Echonova
06-29-2008, 07:14 PM
No he don't. It's boring and repetitive. It's been the same for a long time. It's just annoying.Kinda like when you would call everyone a n!gger??

81911SC
06-29-2008, 07:16 PM
Kinda like when you would call everyone a n!gger??
How does "internet battles" and me telling someone they are a ****** go together?

Buttons
06-29-2008, 07:17 PM
i'm kinda glad alex got a girlfriend, i was beginning to think he was gay.

Echonova
06-29-2008, 07:19 PM
I think it's funny one guy can get so many panties in a wad... That is all.

Farrow2005
06-29-2008, 07:20 PM
I have a "life" yet im still single.... how long does it take for "life" to kick in?

81911SC
06-29-2008, 07:20 PM
No wadded panties, just annoying.

dohc4.6sc
06-29-2008, 07:21 PM
so autumn, do you see this thread really going anywhere? all you did is state what people already know, i really dont seethe point in this thread at all.

81911SC
06-29-2008, 07:21 PM
I have a "life" yet im still single.... how long does it take for "life" to kick in?When you get rid of this.

Farrow2005
06-29-2008, 07:23 PM
HA, MYSPACE FTL.

yay, you posted a pic O ME!

Echonova
06-29-2008, 07:23 PM
Lulz

Farrow2005
06-29-2008, 07:24 PM
thats an old one too. you should have posted my default one. that ones from mid april. alot more recent.

Buttons
06-29-2008, 07:26 PM
don't be mad, ryan. they posted one of me when i had braces... LOL at middle school pics of me.

81911SC
06-29-2008, 07:27 PM
I think i like this one the best.

Farrow2005
06-29-2008, 07:27 PM
I know i seen it.

if they want to wait a min. ill go get my dig cam and take some "emo" pics for them....

Farrow2005
06-29-2008, 07:28 PM
I think i like this one the best.

I was tripping so hard that night.

Great night.

IM A MOTHER ****IN RACE CAR DRIVER...

Farrow2005
06-29-2008, 07:29 PM
Go ahead add me to your friends man.

dohc4.6sc
06-29-2008, 07:31 PM
I was tripping so hard that night.

Great night.

IM A MOTHER ****IN RACE CAR DRIVER...

i thought you were the red power ranger.

Farrow2005
06-29-2008, 07:34 PM
No, i was the red ranger about 11 years ago for Halloween

ironchef
06-29-2008, 08:29 PM
Tyrannosaurus!

Buttons
06-29-2008, 08:31 PM
Tyrannosaurus!

LOL... omg, i'm crying from laughing so hard at this. :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Benefit
06-29-2008, 08:32 PM
rex

Lucky DAWG
06-29-2008, 08:37 PM
I know i seen it.

if they want to wait a min. ill go get my dig cam and take some "emo" pics for them....

please refrain.

Autumn is your profile the one that has some kind of acid trip going on with melting colors? I stumbled upon it and though to myself how many autumns can there be

ironchef
06-29-2008, 08:39 PM
rexFail, go learn some Power Rangers, noob!

ironchef
06-29-2008, 08:39 PM
LOL... omg, i'm crying from laughing so hard at this. :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:B!tch, who said you were allowed to laugh?

Buttons
06-29-2008, 08:40 PM
please refrain.

Autumn is your profile the one that has some kind of acid trip going on with melting colors? I stumbled upon it and though to myself how many autumns can there be

yeah, it is. i lovesss it. lol.

Lucky DAWG
06-29-2008, 08:41 PM
yeah, it is. i lovesss it. lol.

do you have a facebook? Myspace is extremely gay.
I am now curious after seeing, what, 10+ threads in the past week about you.

Buttons
06-29-2008, 08:42 PM
B!tch, who said you were allowed to laugh?

it's funny, though. you want me to go back to the kitchen or something?

Buttons
06-29-2008, 08:42 PM
do you have a facebook? Myspace is extremely gay.
I am now curious after seeing, what, 10+ threads in the past week about you.

yep i do. i hardly get on though. facebook is confusing as hell.

Lucky DAWG
06-29-2008, 08:46 PM
yep i do. i hardly get on though. facebook is confusing as hell.

how is it confusing? lol.
There is no HTML like myspace.

and you have been pm'd

ironchef
06-29-2008, 08:47 PM
it's funny, though. you want me to go back to the kitchen or something?Well if that kitchen was in a close proximity to my location in which case I could get some food then sure, but its not.

Proceed.

On_Her_Face
06-29-2008, 08:48 PM
is pathetic, really.

yes it is true that he is a pathetic soul, but how pathetic does it make since you made a pathetic thread about him being pathetic?

Buttons
06-29-2008, 08:54 PM
yes it is true that he is a pathetic soul, but how pathetic does it make since you made a pathetic thread about him being pathetic?

there is a lot of pathetic in that sentence, are you trying to say something there, billy?

quickdodge®
06-29-2008, 08:59 PM

At least he's not crawling on hands and knees to gobble down another dicc for the night. What number guy are you on now? Five? Six? In less than a week. I mean goddamn, you meet a guy, sprawl out in his lap and tell him you love him in a matter of a few days? The fucc kind of shiit is that? You try to get on this site and feel like you have muscle to to talk shiit about people when it's a known fact that you're a pot headed, HS drop out. The only people giving you any sort of likable attitude are the ones that probably think you're more easy than the act of breathing. Later, QD.

Buttons
06-29-2008, 09:04 PM
At least he's not crawling on hands and knees to gobble down another dicc for the night. What number guy are you on now? Five? Six? In less than a week. I mean goddamn, you meet a guy, sprawl out in his lap and tell him you love him in a matter of a few days? The fucc kind of shiit is that? You try to get on this site and feel like you have muscle to to talk shiit about people when it's a known fact that you're a pot headed, HS drop out. The only people giving you any sort of likable attitude are the ones that probably think you're more easy than the act of breathing. Later, QD.

i thought you put me on your ignore list... lol. five? six? i haven't even slept with that many guys in my life... lol. tell a guy i loved him? lol that's even funnier. i've never told a guy that i loved him. if i did i was laughing when i said it or it was a close friend. pot head? eh, i was. i don't do it anymore. hs drop out? last time i saw, high school drop outs can't get into UNIVERSITIES. shows how much you know about me, which is about at alex's level, oh what's that, nothing.

ironchef
06-29-2008, 09:06 PM
You can drop out of HS, then get your GED, and then proceed to go to a University. So, that means nothing.

Buttons
06-29-2008, 09:10 PM
You can drop out of HS, then get your GED, and then proceed to go to a University. So, that means nothing.

i def don't have my GED. lol.

ironchef
06-29-2008, 09:16 PM
So, what university are you in?

Buttons
06-29-2008, 09:17 PM
i'm starting Columbus State University this fall.

quickdodge®
06-29-2008, 09:17 PM
lol. five? six? i haven't even slept with that many guys in my life...

Guilty conscious maybe? Who said anything about sleeping? I refer you to the post behind the link right HERE!!! (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showpost.php?p=36873333&postcount=9) YOu speak of three in this post. Then, after jumping down just six days, you run into the next guy right HERE!!! (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showpost.php?p=36913258&postcount=12) That's four in six days. Now it's been almost 24 hours since you've spoke of "Guy #4" so I figure you're well on your way to number five.

tell a guy i loved him? lol that's even funnier. i've never told a guy that i loved him.

LINK!!! (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showpost.php?p=36873333&postcount=9)

Funny. Unless my eyes fail me, the last thing you mention in "Guy #2" contradicts what you state here.

last time i saw, high school drop outs can't get into UNIVERSITIES.

As ironchef stated, you are the one not knowing too much. And don't type UNIVERSITY as if you've gotten into UGA or something of that caliber. What's the minimum SAT to get into Columbus State? 100? 200?

Now one of two things is going to happen in your next attempt at rebuttal. You're either going to try to twist your way around it or you're going to go back and say you were typing all of that for attention. Which is it? Later, QD.

ironchef
06-29-2008, 09:19 PM
Guilty conscious maybe? Who said anything about sleeping? I refer you to the post behind the link right HERE!!! (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showpost.php?p=36873333&postcount=9) YOu speak of three in this post. Then, after jumping down just six days, you run into the next guy right HERE!!! (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showpost.php?p=36913258&postcount=12) That's four in six days. Now it's been almost 24 hours since you've spoke of "Guy #4" so I figure you're well on your way to number five.

LINK!!! (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showpost.php?p=36873333&postcount=9)

Funny. Unless my eyes fail me, the last thing you mention in "Guy #2" contradicts what you state here.

As ironchef stated, you are the one not knowing too much. And don't type UNIVERSITY as if you've gotten into UGA or something of that caliber. What's the minimum SAT to get into Columbus State? 100? 200?

Now one of two things is going to happen in your next attempt at rebuttal. You're either going to try to twist your way around it or you're going to go back and say you were typing all of that for attention. Which is it? Later, QD.If only I had such dedication to owning people lol.

Muk
06-29-2008, 09:19 PM
Owned twice in one day haha, ouch!

Buttons
06-29-2008, 09:20 PM

Now one of two things is going to happen in your next attempt at rebuttal. You're either going to try to twist your way around it or you're going to go back and say you were typing all of that for attention. Which is it? Later, QD.

just because i say i'm interested in a guy, doesn't mean that i slept with him? which makes you wrong.

telling that guy i loved him? it was a joke. if read after it, it's because he gave me alcohol. it's a joke i do. if someone gives me alcohol, i say i love you. i don't mean it at all. reason why there is a LOL which i've already said i joke around with it sometimes.

it's def not 100 or 200. lol.

Buttons
06-29-2008, 09:21 PM
Owned twice in one day haha, ouch!

i was never owned by you. you're pathetic. you can't even get your facts straight.

Muk
06-29-2008, 09:23 PM
i was never owned by you. you're pathetic. you can't even get your facts straight.Haha, sure! Whatever makes you feel better.

Buttons
06-29-2008, 09:24 PM
Haha, sure! Whatever makes you feel better.

so who's computer are you on Alex? definitely not yours. just had an IP check on you.

ironchef
06-29-2008, 09:27 PM
so who's computer are you on Alex? definitely not yours. just had an IP check on you.Why do you care that much? Not to mention theres things called dynamic IPs, thus he could be at home and using a new IP address.

quickdodge®
06-29-2008, 09:28 PM
just because i say i'm interested in a guy, doesn't mean that i slept with him? which makes you wrong.

You should add, along with your other outstanding qualities, self-ownage. Columbus State should be so proud to have you in there school. You probably don't know it, but you weren't accepted into there as a student. You're next semester's science lab research project. You're the only one that keeps mentioning sleeping with the guys? Why is that? I haven't said anything about sex. It seems there's more to the story than you've told. Who the fucc climbs into the back seat of a car with a dude you don't even know and then throw your legs across his lap?

telling that guy i loved him? it was a joke. if read after it, it's because he gave me alcohol.

You really know how to make yourself look like a classy lady. Goddamn you do.

it's a joke i do. if someone gives me alcohol, i say i love you. i don't mean it at all.

You and I both see right through this one. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
06-29-2008, 09:28 PM
so who's computer are you on Alex? definitely not yours. just had an IP check on you.

At the bullshiit. You don't know anyone on here that would do that for you. Later, QD.

ironchef
06-29-2008, 09:29 PM
You should add, along with your other outstanding qualities, self-ownage. Columbus State should be so proud to have you in there school. You probably don't know it, but you weren't accepted into there as a student. You're next semester's science lab research project. You're the only one that keeps mentioning sleeping with the guys? Why is that? I haven't said anything about sex. It seems there's more to the story than you've told. Who the fucc climbs into the back seat of a car with a dude you don't even know and then throw your legs across his lap?

You and I both see right through this one. Later, QD.Those don't exist on IA, so this is nothing unusual :D.

Buttons
06-29-2008, 09:33 PM
Why do you care that much? Not to mention theres things called dynamic IPs, thus he could be at home and using a new IP address.

he's using a SUPER MOD'S ip address. goes to prove there are dirty SM's.

Muk
06-29-2008, 09:35 PM
he's using a SUPER MOD'S ip address. goes to prove there are dirty SM's.Haha wtf? I'm at home, dumbass! Are you pulling this information out of your ass? I would have said your brain, but you don't have enough brain cells rubbing together to make any thought process, possible. Is your boyfriend JM telling you all this?

Buttons
06-29-2008, 09:37 PM

You and I both see right through this one. Later, QD.

lab project? yeah, whatever.

sleeping with guys? maybe i keep saying that because you keep calling me a whore and what not.

a guy i dont know? i know him.

too much sarcasm in your words.

Buttons
06-29-2008, 09:38 PM
Haha wtf? I'm at home, dumbass! Are you pulling this information out of your ass? I would have said your brain, but you don't have enough brain cells rubbing together to make any thought process, possible. Is your boyfriend JM telling you all this?

i'm not even talking to JM right now. so no.

quickdodge®
06-29-2008, 09:43 PM
sleeping with guys? maybe i keep saying that because you keep calling me a whore and what not.

I said nothing about that in my posts. You're still reverting to inner layers of actions that you're not divulging.

a guy i dont know? i know him.

Goddamn mutherfuccer. What the fucc is wrong with you? I own you every time you and I both post. Below, in your own typing:

"*GUY #2* I just met this boy saturday."

That was six mutherfuccing days ago. How well do you KNOW someone after six days?

too much sarcasm in your words.

No. You're confusing sarcasm with realism. Later, QD.

Buttons
06-29-2008, 09:47 PM
I said nothing about that in my posts. You're still reverting to inner layers of actions that you're not divulging.

Goddamn mutherfuccer. What the fucc is wrong with you? I own you every time you and I both post. Below, in your own typing:

"*GUY #2* I just met this boy saturday."

That was six mutherfuccing days ago. How well do you KNOW someone after six days?

No. You're confusing sarcasm with realism. Later, QD.

you've called me a whore and **** numerous times. don't lie.

i didn't say i knew the boy my whole life. plus i've known him longer than 6 days.

sarcasm? lol you sarcastically called me a classy lady. yes that was sarcasm, not realism.

On_Her_Face
06-29-2008, 09:47 PM
there is a lot of pathetic in that sentence, are you trying to say something there, billy?

yep i'm saying you are pathetic, and i know this is the whoreslounge but you give no knowledge of cars in any other section. whenever you do grace us with your knowledge it is very vague.

edit don't bother responding cause this thread is worthless nor do i care what you have to say

quickdodge®
06-29-2008, 09:54 PM
you've called me a whore and **** numerous times. don't lie.

I SAID THIS POSTING, STUPID!

Now can you possibly understand?

i didn't say i knew the boy my whole life. plus i've known him longer than 6 days.

I'm sorry. 15 days. And you love him? And don't give me any BS about you knowing him longer than that, too. You posted yourself that you "just met him Saturday." Don't forget I'm much smarter than you so I can figure this shiit out.

sarcasm? lol you sarcastically called me a classy lady. yes that was sarcasm, not realism.

I was being serious. You don't think of yourself as classy? Later, QD.

Buttons
06-29-2008, 10:07 PM
At least he's not crawling on hands and knees to gobble down another dicc for the night

i think even thought it's oral sex, it's counted as sex. so you have said something about sex.

i've already said i was kidding when i said i loved him. let me rephrase what i said before, i've never SERIOUSLY told a guy i loved him.

yeah, you're also over 20 years older than me. cute isn't it? argueing with a young person? good one.

don't give me the bull**** that you actually think i'm classy. i'm not stupid.

quickdodge®
06-29-2008, 10:11 PM
i'm not stupid.

LOLOL!!!! Later, QD.

http://bp3.blogger.com/_9eF3TfNMTDg/RxWzcrZ2pzI/AAAAAAAAH98/INbKZQH5hig/s1600/motivational_poster_irony.jpg

Buttons
06-29-2008, 10:14 PM
LOLOL!!!! Later, QD.

http://bp3.blogger.com/_9eF3TfNMTDg/RxWzcrZ2pzI/AAAAAAAAH98/INbKZQH5hig/s1600/motivational_poster_irony.jpg

i hope that wasn't supposed to be a picture.

Muk
06-29-2008, 10:16 PM
i hope that wasn't supposed to be a picture.No, it's supposed to be your next move, click it. As in click the red X on the upper right hand corner of your screen.

Buttons
06-29-2008, 10:17 PM
No, it's supposed to be your next move, click it. As in click the red X on the upper right hand corner of your screen.

lol if you right click it. go to properties. the url is

... so no... lol

quickdodge®
It's a picture of IRONY. You know. As in you saying you're not stupid? Later, QD.

Buttons
It's a picture of IRONY. You know. As in you saying you're not stupid? Later, QD.

at least attempt to make sure it works before you use it.

quickdodge®
06-29-2008, 10:23 PM
at least attempt to make sure it works before you use it.

Come on, dummy. You know you can't make me look like an idiot. When it shows up on my computer (via memory), I can't tell if it works or not. If you're sitting down, stand up so your brain will be able to breathe a little bit. You know you stand zero chance at outwitting me. So why try? Later, QD.

ironchef
06-29-2008, 10:25 PM
Come on, dummy. You know you can't make me look like an idiot. When it shows up on my computer (via memory), I can't tell if it works or not. If you're sitting down, stand up so your brain will be able to breathe a little bit. You know you stand zero chance at outwitting me. So why try? Later, QD.She may be dumb, but she gets some points for persistence :lmfao:.

Buttons
06-29-2008, 10:25 PM
Come on, dummy. You know you can't make me look like an idiot. When it shows up on my computer (via memory), I can't tell if it works or not. If you're sitting down, stand up so your brain will be able to breathe a little bit. You know you stand zero chance at outwitting me. So why try? Later, QD.

no, i don't mean that way. lol. if you just did search for it, you can tell if it'll show up or not. that's what i meant.

Echonova
06-29-2008, 10:27 PM
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/eltrut1.jpg

Echonova
06-29-2008, 10:28 PM
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/SPOOGE.gif

quickdodge®
06-29-2008, 10:28 PM
She may be dumb, but she gets some points for persistence :lmfao:.

Agreed. She just got -20 from me. Later, QD.

Buttons
06-29-2008, 10:29 PM
Agreed. She just got -20 from me. Later, QD.

that's a -19... nice try though. i don't care.

Muk
06-29-2008, 10:31 PM
that's a -19... nice try though. i don't care.If you really didn't care you would just leave them alone! You can't deny the fact that you click on your usercp, then click on options and turn them back on just to see if anyone has +repped you or -repped you on a daily basis.. Seriously, just leave them on, and if you reach the -'s then who gives a shiit. Oh wait, you do. Dumbass.

Buttons
06-29-2008, 10:32 PM
If you really didn't care you would just leave them alone! You can't deny the fact that you click on your usercp, then click on options and turn them back on just to see if anyone has +repped you or -repped you on a daily basis.. Seriously, just leave them on, and if you reach the -'s then who gives a shiit. Oh wait, you do. Dumbass.

i waiting to see when one of you would neg rep me. and it happened. thought so.

Muk
06-29-2008, 10:33 PM
i waiting to see when one of you would neg rep me. and it happened. thought so.That made sense, haha! Omg, just stop!

Buttons
06-29-2008, 10:33 PM
That made sense, haha! Omg, just stop!

just like someone just rep'd me again. i just check and see who does what.

ironchef
06-29-2008, 10:34 PM
Hmm, I just turned mine on, and I have to agree Echonova's reps are pretty pro, lol.

quickdodge®
06-29-2008, 10:34 PM
that's a -19... nice try though. i don't care.

I'm down to -20 actually. Sorry.

But alas, I'm out of here for the evening. You know, I now know how Dr. Bruce Banner felt during his receiving of the massive overdose of gamma radiation in his experiment. But instead of turning into a large, green monster, I become stupified and awed at how out of tune some people really are in this world. It's as if a tree just suddenly came to life and is walking among us. Later ,QD.

Buttons
06-29-2008, 10:38 PM
I'm down to -20 actually. Sorry.

But alas, I'm out of here for the evening. You know, I now know how Dr. Bruce Banner felt during his receiving of the massive overdose of gamma radiation in his experiment. But instead of turning into a large, green monster, I become stupified and awed at how out of tune some people really are in this world. It's as if a tree just suddenly came to life and is walking among us. Later ,QD.

81 to 62 does not equal 20. i'm sorry. i've already told you before that you have bad math skills.

Echonova
06-29-2008, 10:39 PM
Hmm, I just turned mine on, and I have to agree Echonova's reps are pretty pro, lol.True Story.

Echonova
06-29-2008, 10:41 PM
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/fingers.jpg

quickdodge®
06-29-2008, 10:41 PM
81 to 62 does not equal 20.

You're right it doesn't. But anyone, even you, can post differently from what they have/had.

i'm sorry.

Quite.

i've already told you before that you have bad math skills.

And I've reiterated to you that when you approach the vast wealth of intellect that I have, then you might have a chance of grading any skills I may have. Until then, stay behind where you belong. Later, QD.

The Ninja
06-30-2008, 01:43 AM
lawl

CaliKushKill
06-30-2008, 10:03 AM
daaaamn... is there another Alex that comes on here fuccin **** up?? lol

BKgen®
06-30-2008, 10:14 AM
No he don't. It's boring and repetitive. It's been the same for a long time. It's just annoying.

kinda reminds you of someone, doesn't it?

*looks at OP*

Vteckidd
06-30-2008, 10:15 AM
post of the week material, and its only monday

ShooterMcGavin
06-30-2008, 12:04 PM
is pathetic, really.

that can be fixed...

Benefit
07-01-2008, 06:42 PM
Fail, go learn some Power Rangers, noob!

fukky u!