PDA

View Full Version : MODS ATT: Reffering to Got Milk?

x Resilience
06-29-2008, 02:57 PM
He told me to make a topic for him. he got banned friday for bumping some thread. And now he needs his account back, just to get some phone number from his PMs. He said he was supposed to go check out someonees WRX today, but cant get to the phone number that is stored in his PMs.

Thats all.

JITB
06-29-2008, 03:00 PM
give me a link to the real video of the gif, in ur sig...and ill un ban him.

x Resilience
06-29-2008, 03:02 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=lvhC-9KAzmo

nothing is easy on Ia.com

aaronfelipe
06-29-2008, 03:04 PM
Not sure who banned him or why he got banned but part of being banned is also not being able to access your account.

JITB
06-29-2008, 03:05 PM
Your able to bump 1 old thread a day...

Doppelgänger
06-29-2008, 03:07 PM
thank ****ing God that retard got banned..... hopefully it's a perma-bannnnnnn.

aaronfelipe
06-29-2008, 03:09 PM
I'll check how much time he has left.

aaronfelipe
06-29-2008, 03:11 PM
Ban lift on 06-30-2008, ~05:00 PM

x Resilience
06-29-2008, 03:30 PM
He is complaining that he got banned for stupid reason. He bumped a thread and got banned for that long?

JITB
06-29-2008, 03:32 PM
tell him to stop complaining, just make another SN, and read post.. And get the guys information. until his ban is lifted.. and quit cryin! or deal with it..

x Resilience
06-29-2008, 03:32 PM
I believe this was the thread that he bumped.

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?p=36913107#post36913107

And the thread was already on the top of the page. Just urban him for 30 minutes so that he can get on and get the phone number, and he said you can ban him again.

Echonova
06-29-2008, 04:17 PM
~WWWWaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~

Echonova
06-29-2008, 04:19 PM
Just urban him for 30 minutes so that he can get on and get the phone number, and he said you can ban him again.Urban him... You want us to drop him off in a black neighborhood???

81911SC
06-29-2008, 04:20 PM
Ban x Resilience
Please.

redrumracer
06-29-2008, 04:21 PM
Urban him... You want us to drop him off in a black neighborhood???
THATS RACISE

redrumracer
06-29-2008, 04:21 PM
besides hey didnt say ghetto :ninja:

x Resilience
06-29-2008, 07:08 PM
Ban x Resilience
Please.

Dude STFU, please. Go kill yourself ASAP!

FYI Got Milk? posted this from my account today when I was watching Spain- Germany game, so yeah. Should've known that was him with his spelling. :D

81911SC
06-29-2008, 07:09 PM
Dude STFU, please. Go kill yourself ASAP!

FYI Got Milk? posted this from my account today when I was watching Spain- Germany game, so yeah. Should've known that was him with his spelling. :DWhat? WHAT WAS THAT? Sorry I must have misheard, I thought I heard a giant ****** mouthing off at me with something he sure as **** could never back up, but it must have just been my imagination. Because after I imagined hearing that, I proceeded to imagine how good it would feel to break that persons ****ing spinal cord over my knee. I imagined how my next step is usually to rip out one of the persons ****ing ribs and jab it straight through their nose into their brain cavity. I imagined pulling that rib back out, and then brain****ing that dead ****** through the new massive hole in his face I created.
But I didn't really hear anything, right? no one would be ****ing dumb enough to talk to me like that on here.

x Resilience
06-29-2008, 07:30 PM
What? WHAT WAS THAT? Sorry I must have misheard, I thought I heard a giant ****** mouthing off at me with something he sure as **** could never back up, but it must have just been my imagination. Because after I imagined hearing that, I proceeded to imagine how good it would feel to break that persons ****ing spinal cord over my knee. I imagined how my next step is usually to rip out one of the persons ****ing ribs and jab it straight through their nose into their brain cavity. I imagined pulling that rib back out, and then brain****ing that dead ****** through the new massive hole in his face I created.
But I didn't really hear anything, right? no one would be ****ing dumb enough to talk to me like that on here.

Rofl @ E-Thug.

The fvck you gon' do pu$$y?

All you do is talk **** on here, and you're racist as fvck. You prolly get your ass stomped, GTFO E-Thug.

81911SC
06-29-2008, 07:38 PM
That's right...I'm the realest, truest, hardest mother****er on this forum. You can't handle me...you can't handle this. IA wasn't made to handle so many hardcore, evil, demented people like myself. You wanna talk smack to me...bring it! I know people. I know people who know people. People that know those people, that can hurt you, bury you, destroy your life, take your data off your computer, find you on the streets and throw down. My crew lives this. We breath it. This isn't a game...quit spitting that weak jive you were talking back when you dissed me.

I'm through with it. You said what you had to say for the last time because I ain't hearing it anymore. I belong to a fraternity, I rolled with the Crips and shaped up and went to the marines. Now I'm king of the streets. With enough street cred to show up all of you on these forums. Don't believe me, test me. Speak up, throw down. I ain't skurred...I ain't hearing your nonsense because I've dealt with hundreds which would make you look like a boy. A little boy before hitting puberty. Your girl is coming home with me, your boys will be laughing at you...and your life will be ruined over that **** you said on these forums.

Why risk it all? You're messing with the wrong person here. I don't hesitate, I don't have any reason to pull back. You're life will be over before you even get out another sentence, so please try to do your best that way it is more fun for me. Otherwise, I'll punk you out like those other keyboard warriors. Quit acting tough unless you wanna get shown how to act right. You have been warned. And we don't need to take it to the streets. I have money, lots of money and I can just bribe whoever I need to so that I can get your info, steal your data and ruin your life. You ain't nothing to me...you have been warned, sucker!

You know who you are...don't test me.

x Resilience
06-29-2008, 07:43 PM
Rofl, realest, truest, hardest? Bish please, you aint ****! You got it all twisted, fag. You can't handle me nor will you ever be able to. And I couldn't careless about you knowing people, cause I know people too.

Bring it? ITS BEEN BROUGHT B!TCH!!!

Pu$$y azz b!tch, you don't know who you messing with I ain't the one to fvck with playboy. So please do yourself a favor and layoff, its for the better.

**** boy!!!

81911SC
06-29-2008, 07:50 PM
Oh ****ing really?

I already called you out on that and offered you a win-win bet.

$1000 cash and a permaban for me if we meet up, test bodyfat, and you outperform me in a valid measure of physical performance (running/weight lifting... not eating pies). If you win, $1000 cash and a permaban for me. If I win, you just shut the **** up.

put up or shut up.

x Resilience
06-29-2008, 07:52 PM
Oh ****ing really?

$1000 cash and a permaban for me if we meet up, test bodyfat, and you outperform me in a valid measure of physical performance (running/weight lifting... not eating pies). If you win, $1000 cash and a permaban for me. If I win, you just shut the **** up.

put up or shut up.

Anytime, carrot lookin bish! :lmfao:

We can also have a gallon challenge if your up for it. :lmfao:

Well Im about to head out, it was fun :goodjob: lolololol.

x Resilience
06-29-2008, 07:53 PM
Lololol, Editted Goat Milk? lame azzz post.. Its all a joke ffs.

81911SC
06-29-2008, 07:54 PM
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Peace broski

x Resilience
06-29-2008, 07:58 PM
YA 2 get a life.

Lucky DAWG
06-29-2008, 08:32 PM
Oh ****ing really?

put up or shut up.

quit the e-power trip meat head

81911SC
06-29-2008, 08:37 PM
quit the e-power trip meat headI know you think you're pretty smart and on top of **** but I hate to inform you differently. We had pm'ed and just get on here and **** off. Until you know everything, don't post.

Lucky DAWG
06-29-2008, 08:43 PM
I know you think you're pretty smart and on top of **** but I hate to inform you differently. We had pm'ed and just get on here and **** off. Until you know everything, don't post.

Your post said all I need to know.

So, You can help yourself to the "****ing off" if you like.
I myself won't be participating.

Grammar is a useful tool in making a point when you are attempting to insult my intelligence.

81911SC
06-29-2008, 08:51 PM
As tired as I am, grammar is not that big of a deal. So go ahead, admit you were wrong in assuming you knew the subject but didn't, so you had to use the "grammar" comment.

Lucky DAWG
06-29-2008, 08:57 PM
As tired as I am, grammar is not that big of a deal. So go ahead, admit you were wrong in assuming you knew the subject but didn't, so you had to use the "grammar" comment.

I don't give a damn if i knew the full extent of the argument, Its Import Atlanta, an Online Forum... all i wanted to do was make fun of you, and it worked. You are getting awfully worked up :goodjob:

Its okay. Grab some bath beads, aroma therapy candles, and go take a nice relaxing bubble bath. You will live on.

81911SC
06-29-2008, 09:03 PM
Make fun of me? You said "meat head" and then some grammar nonsense. You would have to do better. Worked up? From you? http://smiliesftw.com/x/huge_rofl.gif (http://smiliesftw.com)

Lucky DAWG
06-29-2008, 09:05 PM
I was going to quote you but that thing is annoying as hell, nice copy and paste BTW.

And weren't you the one offering lifting competitions with the guy?
Boy you are cool, I should have thought about that.

TheGodfather
06-29-2008, 10:06 PM
81911sc I wonder what you would be like as a contributing member to society as opposed to some forum pariah you are becoming with story long posts.

x Resilience
06-29-2008, 10:32 PM
81911sc I wonder what you would be like as a contributing member to society as opposed to some forum pariah you are becoming with story long posts.

Dude STFU srsly. Thats all you fvcking do run your mouth about how everyone is a worthless member on IA. What makes you so much better?

TheGodfather
06-29-2008, 10:47 PM
Dude STFU srsly. Thats all you fvcking do run your mouth about how everyone is a worthless member on IA. What makes you so much better?

Suck a d!ck n!gger!

x Resilience
06-29-2008, 10:52 PM
Suck a d!ck n!gger!

Lol, way to insult me jackass. Only if I were black, maybe that would hurt my feelings. Good try tho.

81911SC
06-29-2008, 10:52 PM
No, really. He has a valid point. Answer the question.

TheGodfather
06-30-2008, 12:37 AM
Lol, way to insult me jackass. Only if I were black, maybe that would hurt my feelings. Good try tho.

I could care less if you are black or not. You are acting like a moron.

And no, I really don't spend that much time telling people how worthless they are, I mention it when applicable.

And 8199111 whatever the hell the idiot is, spent way too much time writing that sh!t up.

A life would be nice, eBay sells them.

Lucky DAWG
06-30-2008, 12:38 AM
I could care less if you are black or not. You are acting like a moron.

And no, I really don't spend that much time telling people how worthless they are, I mention it when applicable.

And 8199111 whatever the hell the idiot is, spent way too much time writing that sh!t up.

A life would be nice, eBay sells them.

Is the resell on them good?
I've been looking into some short term asset purchases

TheGodfather
06-30-2008, 12:40 AM
Is the resell on them good?
I've been looking into some short term asset purchases

No, awful. Guy from Australia just get screwed over on his deal.

Maybe x and 8911 can have better luck if they go for a package deal?

The Ninja
06-30-2008, 01:45 AM
Urban him... You want us to drop him off in a black neighborhood???

Naw its called the n*gga ban. Don't care why you're in there just let you out so they can catch yo dumbass again.

x Resilience
06-30-2008, 10:51 AM
No, awful. Guy from Australia just get screwed over on his deal.

Maybe x and 8911 can have better luck if they go for a package deal?

http://www.israelnewsagency.com/cherney911terrorism.jpg

Booohooo cry me a ****ing river b!tch.

ShooterMcGavin
06-30-2008, 11:23 AM
:stupid:

ShooterMcGavin
06-30-2008, 11:25 AM
That's right...I'm the realest, truest, hardest mother****er on this forum. You can't handle me...you can't handle this. IA wasn't made to handle so many hardcore, evil, demented people like myself. You wanna talk smack to me...bring it! I know people. I know people who know people. People that know those people, that can hurt you, bury you, destroy your life, take your data off your computer, find you on the streets and throw down. My crew lives this. We breath it. This isn't a game...quit spitting that weak jive you were talking back when you dissed me.

I'm through with it. You said what you had to say for the last time because I ain't hearing it anymore. I belong to a fraternity, I rolled with the Crips and shaped up and went to the marines. Now I'm king of the streets. With enough street cred to show up all of you on these forums. Don't believe me, test me. Speak up, throw down. I ain't skurred...I ain't hearing your nonsense because I've dealt with hundreds which would make you look like a boy. A little boy before hitting puberty. Your girl is coming home with me, your boys will be laughing at you...and your life will be ruined over that **** you said on these forums.

Why risk it all? You're messing with the wrong person here. I don't hesitate, I don't have any reason to pull back. You're life will be over before you even get out another sentence, so please try to do your best that way it is more fun for me. Otherwise, I'll punk you out like those other keyboard warriors. Quit acting tough unless you wanna get shown how to act right. You have been warned. And we don't need to take it to the streets. I have money, lots of money and I can just bribe whoever I need to so that I can get your info, steal your data and ruin your life. You ain't nothing to me...you have been warned, sucker!

You know who you are...don't test me.

:lmfao: you've gotten funnier since you left :lmao:

tony
06-30-2008, 02:11 PM
Suck a d!ck n!gger!

I just know you've been warned... if not oh well.

thecrazyone
06-30-2008, 02:16 PM
bump

ShooterMcGavin
06-30-2008, 02:25 PM
bump
strike 9

81911SC
06-30-2008, 02:27 PM
:bowdown: to Shag

RandomGuy
07-08-2008, 02:56 PM
http://www.israelnewsagency.com/cherney911terrorism.jpg

Booohooo cry me a ****ing river b!tch............

Revmaynard
07-08-2008, 03:01 PM

Lol. Never seen that one.