PDA

View Full Version : this my last attempt to run this fool...

collins
06-28-2008, 05:52 PM
thacker.... here is your chance for redemption...

i'm willing to run you from a dig... me on my bald ass street tires, you on your slicks. the only thing i ask is that we run to 120, which is just a tad bit longer than 1320 ft.

you in?

Slomaro Z28
06-28-2008, 05:54 PM
and we wait............

ILOVEKIDDRACING
06-28-2008, 06:17 PM

i'm willing to run you from a dig... me on my bald ass street tires, you on your slicks. the only thing i ask is that we run to 120, which is just a tad bit longer than 1320 ft.

you in?

I won't run to "120" mph... but I will run a full 1/4th against you. I would of course prefer the 1/8th but I guess you need sometime to catch up.

I've tried the "run to a certain mph" BS before and it never works out. The only way to do it for real is have a predetermined finish line.

I will be at Hotlanta wings tonight to hang out at the meet ... 8:30 Hotlanta wings in fayetteville, bring your car and we will discuss it then.

redrumracer
06-28-2008, 06:21 PM

you in?
come on, you should have known he was going to make an exception even though you been giving and giving and giving. first you agreed to run him after he asked you what it would take, then you agreed to a dig run but as long as yall are both on the same kind of tires, then you agree to run what you have as is vs what he has as is.

do you really expect him to say yes to this?? nope

ILOVEKIDDRACING
06-28-2008, 06:22 PM
come on, you should have known he was going to make an exception even though you been giving and giving and giving. first you agreed to run him after he asked you what it would take, then you agreed to a dig run but as long as yall are both on the same kind of tires, then you agree to run what you have as is vs what he has as is.

do you really expect him to say yes to this?? nope

I told him I would give him a full 1/4th. To be dead honest my car sways on the big end on my ET streets.... it can be damn near scary and going all the way to 120 is ASKING for something horrible to happen. Call me scared or whatever but 1/4th is as far as I am even thinking about going.

collins
06-28-2008, 06:25 PM
FINE G0DDAMN 1/4 MILE! but you give me the move. im just tired of you running your d1cksucker. i wont be off work till at least 11 tho. so we can either do it late tonight, or sometime early next week. its your call.

redrumracer
06-28-2008, 06:27 PM
I told him I would give him a full 1/4th. To be dead honest my car sways on the big end on my ET streets.... it can be damn near scary and going all the way to 120 is ASKING for something horrible to happen. Call me scared or whatever but 1/4th is as far as I am even thinking about going.
nobody is making you use your ET streets. but one question, what about other people that run ET streets AND go faster than 120?

no i dont call it being scared, i call it a cop-out.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
06-28-2008, 06:32 PM
nobody is making you use your ET streets. but one question, what about other people that run ET streets AND go faster than 120?

no i dont call it being scared, i call it a cop-out.

Most people that do that also run skinnies on the front.

It's common knowledge that if you run a radial tire on the front and ET streets or ET drags on the back it can get way out of hand.

Collins tonight is fine, but I am not giving you anything. Your car makes 30 more hp, that easily negates my tires.

Heads up, 1/4th mile.

It's just a race dude? So what if you lose?

ILOVEKIDDRACING
06-28-2008, 06:56 PM
I will be out tonight like I said at the meet in fayetteville. If the rain looks like it will hold off I will check this thread from my phone. Feel free to PM me your number later so we can get to it.

collins
06-28-2008, 07:29 PM
dude you're on fuccing SLICKS and im on bald ass street tires. you will jump me like crazy out of the hole. you wanted to run me with both of us on slicks, so the move would make up for that. hell, YOU KNOW im going to have to baby it off the line...

DirtyMechanic
06-28-2008, 07:44 PM

It's common knowledge that if you run a radial tire on the front and ET streets or ET drags on the back it can get way out of hand.

Collins tonight is fine, but I am not giving you anything. Your car makes 30 more hp, that easily negates my tires.

Heads up, 1/4th mile.

It's just a race dude? So what if you lose?30hp doesnt make up for slicks where on earth did you come up with that... giving the move to collins is the least you can do... but it looks like you just want to run his street setup to your drag setup. and beat him since you have slicks and cant run high mph in the 1/4... man up... give him the move.

darkstar6069
06-28-2008, 08:24 PM
****ing rediculous... 30 ****ing HP doesn't make hardly any ****ing difference at ****ing all. You have ****ing slicks he has ****ing street tires, even if Collins gets the hit hes going to spin like ****ing crazy since hes running street tires and not ****ing drag radials. If you are a decent driver then you should have no problem beating collins if he gets the hit. **** **** ****ity ****!

ueyedgr8tness
06-28-2008, 08:43 PM
LOl omg i found a person that had more stupid in them than me lol!!

DirtyMechanic
06-28-2008, 09:40 PM
LOl omg i found a person that had more stupid in them than me lol!!:bow: ...............

collins
06-28-2008, 09:49 PM
i sent him a pm with my number attached. we'll see if he calls before midnight.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
06-28-2008, 10:14 PM
I was in fayetteville and we had a few drops on us on the way home. Lightning real bad up near ATL also. I sent collins a PM with my number. We are going to get to it sometime this week or next weekend. If I buy some more street tires this week I can prob do street tires to street tires.

yogi08
06-28-2008, 10:17 PM
thacker, you shouldnt own a car.

/wrist homie.

Tech5
06-28-2008, 11:05 PM
I had 2754017 Mickey Thompson ET streets an ran in my cobra at more then 140+ had no problems...NOW if you have full slicks 33x12x15 then I can say yes but not low profile DOT drag radials !!I had DOT drag radials on the charger at more then 150+ too an weighs in at 4900 lbs with no problems

Heads up, 1/4th mile.

It's just a race dude? So what if you lose?

csmiths
06-29-2008, 12:30 AM
someone please get this on video, ive been lurking around this bs for a min, i wanna see the out come on video, as im sure all of IA does

Revmaynard
06-29-2008, 12:35 AM
someone please get this on video, ive been lurking around this bs for a min, i wanna see the out come on video, as im sure all of IA does

x2 lol

southside
06-29-2008, 12:35 AM
Im guessing this didnt happen since both of you are online?

collins
06-29-2008, 12:48 AM
not tonight, no. but stay tuned. ;) my camera's ready

DeeAOne
06-29-2008, 01:14 AM
hurry up! damn i wanna see this. :yes:

Tech5
06-29-2008, 01:16 AM
I thought someone was getting Banned

T.S.
06-29-2008, 04:39 PM
not tonight, no. but stay tuned. ;) my camera's ready

If you need a camera man let me know.. You know Im down to watch you walk this clown! :goodjob:

stillaneon
06-29-2008, 04:49 PM
Why would you buy are car that cant handle over 120???

ILOVEKIDDRACING
06-29-2008, 05:50 PM
Why would you buy are car that cant handle over 120???

Sigh.

the ignorance is amazing.

ET streets are known to sway like crazy at anything over 100 mph if you are running a standard radial tire on the front.

Do a search on any forum for a RWD car and you will see this to be the case.

Tech5
06-29-2008, 06:25 PM
Both of mine was RWD last time I checked
Sigh.

the ignorance is amazing.

ET streets are known to sway like crazy at anything over 100 mph if you are running a standard radial tire on the front.

Do a search on any forum for a RWD car and you will see this to be the case.

yogi08
06-29-2008, 06:32 PM
Both of mine was RWD last time I checked
nope they were really front right wheel driven, secretly. nobody wanted to tell you :goodjob:

i hate all this bench racing though. theres been 3-4 callouts been made with the same two guys.

collins
06-29-2008, 06:40 PM
i'm still willing to run his race. all im asking for is the move. and thats only because of the tire difference.

Tech5
06-29-2008, 06:44 PM
Drag Radials will still spin on the street Collins, I bet you will take him from a Dig because he is still going to spin like hell...Think it like this...When you Go to a track your still going to spin like hell until that track warms up! Even with slicks....They will grab alittle better but not 100% difference on the street....Remember the track has to warm up, that is why AMS lets you practice an the first few races even with slicks ,you still spin like a Biatch..Because it has to warm up too stick

yogi08
06-29-2008, 06:46 PM
Josh, i never really thought of all that. with being cars are driven on the highway 24/7. its always the little things i never think of :( hahaha

Tech5
06-29-2008, 06:47 PM
Collins if your running from a dig DROP your air in the rear tires to about 20lbs you wil get better traction...Just don't run on the HWY without butting air back in the tires.

collins
06-29-2008, 06:55 PM
hey, who's side r u on, anyway? :lmfao:

ILOVEKIDDRACING
06-29-2008, 07:01 PM
Drag Radials will still spin on the street Collins, I bet you will take him from a Dig because he is still going to spin like hell...Think it like this...When you Go to a track your still going to spin like hell until that track warms up! Even with slicks....They will grab alittle better but not 100% difference on the street....Remember the track has to warm up, that is why AMS lets you practice an the first few races even with slicks ,you still spin like a Biatch..Because it has to warm up too stick

LOL. My car will light the street tires up into second and third... I can't even get the ET streets to bark second with a 6500 powershift.

:thinking:

Not to mention the ET streets bog my car if I don't launch at atleast 4k on the street.

It's like.. you've never raced a car with any power.

stillaneon
06-29-2008, 07:06 PM
He's never raced a car with power as low as what you are pushing.

It's like.. you've never passed high school....

Tech5
06-29-2008, 07:13 PM
Yes if your at 15lbs air but it will turn over the tires in 2nd gear its just you cant hear, but go back an you can see the marks from it...I ran on et many times, I am not a NOOB to Et drag radials be far....if your car isnt turning it over in 2nd an leaving any marks then you must have a v6 then:lmfao: But I always had lots of Nitrous on my cars, so that is why I still spun
LOL. My car will light the street tires up into second and third... I can't even get the ET streets to bark second with a 6500 powershift.

Not to mention the ET streets bog my car if I don't launch at atleast 4k on the street.

Tech5
06-29-2008, 07:23 PM
lololol...Yeah OK...BTW keep this up an you will be replacing the CV axles in your car,or Diff...But yeah I have owned more cars then you are old...

collins
06-29-2008, 08:01 PM
i dont care, i still want the move if he's on the et's

jumpin800agl
06-29-2008, 08:43 PM
Collins text me when this is suppose to happen. I wanna be there.

Thacker I thought about setting up a run last night while at the meet, but too many police around for my tastes.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
06-29-2008, 08:48 PM
Collins text me when this is suppose to happen. I wanna be there.

Thacker I thought about setting up a run last night while at the meet, but too many police around for my tastes.

We can run from a dig anytime you want.... just let me know. We could have went far away from the cops last night...

jumpin800agl
06-29-2008, 08:51 PM
We can run from a dig anytime you want.... just let me know. We could have went far away from the cops last night...
maybe we can run same night you and Collins run, otherwise may have to wait until after the 4th. Going to the beach.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
06-29-2008, 09:17 PM
maybe we can run same night you and Collins run, otherwise may have to wait until after the 4th. Going to the beach.

What's the deal with twin turbo z's not being able to do anything at the track?

I can't find a single video of a car at or around your power level that can do anything other than a mid to high 12?

I really figured they'd be quicker than that.. I know they are pigs stock but still.

Turbo lag that bad or something?

ILOVEKIDDRACING
06-29-2008, 09:22 PM
HMM. Looks like you are no different.

"I have made 2 passes at the strip on my setup. Plan to make more soon and also want to get in on some circuit track action. I always do the local mountain runs here.
12.7@115mph. Has alot left in it. I want low 12's on street tires."

Muk
06-29-2008, 09:24 PM
Hey thacker, so when are we going to have our run?

ILOVEKIDDRACING
06-29-2008, 09:28 PM
Hey thacker, so when are we going to have our run?

When you tell someone what you drive so I can bring out the right car.

Muk
06-29-2008, 09:40 PM
When you tell someone what you drive so I can bring out the right car.Your GTO vs. my car would make a sweet race. Trust me on this, lmk when you're down.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
06-29-2008, 09:58 PM
Your GTO vs. my car would make a sweet race. Trust me on this, lmk when you're down.

Money or fun?

Muk
06-29-2008, 10:00 PM
Money or fun?Last time I ran for money was with Kyle and his camaro. This happened like last year. Haha, lost by half a car doing a 1/8. Lost $100, I didn't like the feeling, so I only run for fun now. I wouldn't mind running for $20 though. I could use some gas.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
06-29-2008, 10:06 PM
Last time I ran for money was with Kyle and his camaro. This happened like last year. Haha, lost by half a car doing a 1/8. Lost $100, I didn't like the feeling, so I only run for fun now. I wouldn't mind running for $20 though. I could use some gas.

hmm.

GirlieZ
06-29-2008, 10:24 PM
is muk maniac? jw

On_Her_Face
06-29-2008, 10:27 PM
is muk maniac? jw

nope

GirlieZ
06-29-2008, 10:29 PM
wierd? just another sugar loaf kid then? im pretty convinced its the mexican though

Muk
06-29-2008, 10:38 PM
hmm.Like I said, lmk when you're down. I'll be at the Varsity this Thursday, if I hear you're around I'll come say, wassup.

SandM
06-29-2008, 10:41 PM

personal experience, huh?

On_Her_Face
06-29-2008, 10:50 PM
wierd? just another sugar loaf kid then? im pretty convinced its the mexican though

yep thats it.

collins
06-29-2008, 10:53 PM
damnit kids, gtfo of my thread! :lmfao:

X-Runner
06-29-2008, 10:55 PM
Ill run you :ninja:

lol

MachNU
06-30-2008, 01:12 AM
Last time I ran for money was with Kyle and his camaro. This happened like last year. Haha, lost by half a car doing a 1/8. Lost $100, I didn't like the feeling, so I only run for fun now. I wouldn't mind running for $20 though. I could use some gas.

you sure you lost by just a car?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poMnMRSF9_w

and that was last year! :lmfao: :ninja:

SicStang03
06-30-2008, 05:33 AM
Collins, let me know when this goes down. I may swing by

collins
06-30-2008, 09:23 AM
lies... you never come out anymore :(

darkstar6069
06-30-2008, 10:47 AM
one of you better call me when yall decide where to run, I'm bringing the camera so bring your driver mods with you!! :goodjob:

DieselNuts
06-30-2008, 10:48 AM
I've tried the "run to a certain mph" BS before and it never works out.
WTF? :thinking: It works everytime

ILOVEKIDDRACING
06-30-2008, 12:48 PM
http://www.accuweather.com/

Weather looks good tonight.

GirlieZ
06-30-2008, 12:52 PM
umm monday and tuesday nights are justine and collins nites, sorry thacker ur not invited :(

DieselNuts
06-30-2008, 12:57 PM
umm monday and tuesday nights are justine and collins nites, sorry thacker ur not invited :(
he's actually gonna step up for once and you are gonna hold him back? Thats not cool :no:

collins
06-30-2008, 01:11 PM
absolutly not. you wanna go tonight? i'm game sometime after midnight. sorry, babe, this needs to happen

btw, you're gonna have to at least drive a little bit... i'm not driving all teh way to palmetto just for you to pull one of your no shows.

darkstar6069
06-30-2008, 01:12 PM
cmon just do it tomorrow night and I'll come get it on film and maybe get some low boost runs in with u guys

DieselNuts
06-30-2008, 01:12 PM
lawl, way to be a man collins!

collins
06-30-2008, 01:14 PM
consultation with the bf is a necessity :D

ILOVEKIDDRACING
06-30-2008, 01:16 PM
absolutly not. you wanna go tonight? i'm game sometime after midnight. sorry, babe, this needs to happen

btw, you're gonna have to at least drive a little bit... i'm not driving all teh way to palmetto just for you to pull one of your no shows.

To be honest I was going to suggest we run somewhere near here. On ****** ******* ****** theres 2-3 stretches of good, new street with atleast 1/4th mile.

We could run an 1/8th up near ********* at a well known spot but I don't know many good 1/4ths around ********.

DieselNuts
06-30-2008, 01:18 PM
To be honest I was going to suggest we run somewhere near here. On south fulton parkway theres 2-3 stretches of good, new street with atleast 1/4th mile.

We could run an 1/8th up near Atlanta at a well known spot but I don't know many good 1/4ths around atlanta.
wow, you really are a retard...wtf are you thinking posting the locations on a PUBLIC forum? Thats what PMs and phone calls are for... :no:

darkstar6069
06-30-2008, 01:21 PM
doh!!! K well that place isn't good any more LOL

ILOVEKIDDRACING
06-30-2008, 01:25 PM
wow, you really are a retard...wtf are you thinking posting the locations on a PUBLIC forum? Thats what PMs and phone calls are for... :no:

What's it matter? They shut down anytime a huge group goes out there on the weekend. As long as we don't give them an exact time wtf does it matter? runs for about 25 miles so good luck on them finding us. :lmfao:

:thinking: You are just looking for crap to give me hell about.

collins
06-30-2008, 01:26 PM
To be honest I was going to suggest we run somewhere near here. On the mexican treadmill theres 2-3 stretches of good, new street with atleast 1/4th mile.

We could run an 1/8th up near Atlanta at a well known spot but I don't know many good 1/4ths around atlanta. edit your post you effing retard!

ILOVEKIDDRACING
06-30-2008, 01:26 PM
edit your post you effing retard!

THE ROAD IS 25 MILES LONG.

collins
06-30-2008, 01:28 PM
lets see man, you say "weather looks clear tonight" and then you give a location.... :doh: i give up.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
06-30-2008, 01:29 PM
lets see man, you say "weather looks clear tonight" and then you give a location.... :doh: i give up.

LOL. Considering the road goes through 4 - 5 counties, I don't think each one of them is going to set up a patrolling task force to catch two guys.

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: You said you wouldn't come out this way anyway so I am putting it on you to name the spot.

collins
06-30-2008, 01:29 PM
i'm out for a while... i'll check back later. thacker, you have my number.

DieselNuts
06-30-2008, 01:32 PM
:thinking: You are just looking for crap to give me hell about.
\/Doesnt look like I am the only one that agrees...

doh!!! K well that place isn't good any more LOL

ILOVEKIDDRACING
06-30-2008, 01:35 PM
\/Doesnt look like I am the only one that agrees...

It's common knowledge all you guys are idiots. That is something we can ALL agree on.
:eek:

DieselNuts
06-30-2008, 01:42 PM
It's common knowledge all you guys are idiots. That is something we can ALL agree on.
:eek:
YOU are the one that wants to do an ILLEGAL STREET RACE and then posts up the night and the street you want to do it on. I think you are the idiot and I know that everyone on this site will agree with me on this.

BTW, I thought you didnt street race. After all, thats why you owe that guy $200 isnt it?

Jaimecbr900
06-30-2008, 01:51 PM

It sounds to me like you're running the wrong tire for your super uber race car setup, huh???:rolleyes:

Collins, this is never going to happen. This guy has the well earned rep of just no-showing every "race" he stirs up. It's a waste of time and effort.

DirtyMechanic
06-30-2008, 01:55 PM
It sounds to me like you're running the wrong tire for your super uber race car setup, huh???:rolleyes:

Collins, this is never going to happen. This guy has the well earned rep of just no-showing every "race" he stirs up. It's a waste of time and effort. yeah but for this race that "he should surely win" and doesnt know.... would be a nice final punk out before he gets perma banned... what you think...

DirtyMechanic
06-30-2008, 01:56 PM
cmon just do it tomorrow night and I'll come get it on film and maybe get some low boost runs in with u guys you collin's number its probably tonight after our bowling league... and i have no idea where... im sure ill be talking to collins about it when we are bowling...

Jaimecbr900
06-30-2008, 01:58 PM
yeah but for this race that "he should surely win" and doesnt know.... would be a nice final punk out before he gets perma banned... what you think...

Yeah, but this guy pulls everybody's strings really hard. I think it was a real :gay: thing he pulled on those guys on SCF with his "lock in" and then no-show.....come on, that is the biggest B!TCH move ever. Just shows the kind of person the guy really is.

DieselNuts
06-30-2008, 01:58 PM
Yeah, but this guy pulls everybody's strings really hard. I think it was a real :gay: thing he pulled on those guys on SCF with his "lock in" and then no-show.....come on, that is the biggest B!TCH move ever. Just shows the kind of person the guy really is.
agreed 100%

ILOVEKIDDRACING
06-30-2008, 01:59 PM

If you knew the deals with those SCF guys you'd understand.

Everyone else on that site I have called out I have raced, including pangles truck.

DirtyMechanic
06-30-2008, 02:00 PM
Yeah, but this guy pulls everybody's strings really hard. I think it was a real :gay: thing he pulled on those guys on SCF with his "lock in" and then no-show.....come on, that is the biggest B!TCH move ever. Just shows the kind of person the guy really is.oh... damn... i didnt know he made poeple drive from... wow.... wtf is he still doing here then... i would have deff found out where he lived and kept driving to his house.... damn.... worstless sack of sh!t

DieselNuts
06-30-2008, 02:04 PM

Everyone else on that site I have called out I have raced, including pangles truck.
so whats up with the excuse of "i dont street race"? That is obviously a lie...no one likes a lier...

ILOVEKIDDRACING
06-30-2008, 02:04 PM
so whats up with the excuse of "i dont street race"? That is obviously a lie...no one likes a lier...

I don't remember ever saying I don't street race?

DieselNuts
06-30-2008, 02:09 PM
I don't remember ever saying I don't street race?

my bad, you didnt say that you dont street race, but you did say this:

Of course I wasn't going out there. Seriously. Street racing is illegal.

I can't believe you tards bought into it...

WTF is up with that? Thats got to be the biggest biitch move I have seen when it comes to a call out...

ILOVEKIDDRACING
06-30-2008, 02:11 PM
my bad, you didnt say that you dont street race, but you did say this:

WTF is up with that? Thats got to be the biggest biitch move I have seen when it comes to a call out...

LOL.

You have to understand WHO I was talking to. Me and bigtyre go back about 5 years now as far as street racing goes. We pull this **** on each other all the time... you outsiders just don't get it.

I had a few good races between his 03 cobra and my Camaro. Me and him are going t oget to it as soon as he gets some tires on the vette.

Jaimecbr900
06-30-2008, 02:13 PM

Oh, I understand clearly. You agreed to a race and didn't even bother to show up.....what's so difficult to understand about that? :thinking:

Don't give me that. I read perfectly fine.

YOU agreed to the terms, time, amount, and even "LOCKED IT IN".....hell, you even told those guys you were "on your way" when they posted they were sitting there waiting on YOU to show up and........YOU PUNKED OUT. Bottomline.

You can pull out your book of excuses all you want, but the truth of the matter is that at the end of the day....they're all still excuses.

The funny thing is that you have the exact same rep in each board you poke your head into. Funny how things work like that. :rolleyes:

DieselNuts
06-30-2008, 02:14 PM
it didnt sound like anyone was playing in that thread...

DirtyMechanic
06-30-2008, 02:17 PM
LOL.

You have to understand WHO I was talking to. Me and bigtyre go back about 5 years now as far as street racing goes. We pull this **** on each other all the time... you outsiders just don't get it.

I had a few good races between his 03 cobra and my Camaro. Me and him are going t oget to it as soon as he gets some tires on the vette. just remember we dont play like that here... so you agree... you show up...

Jaimecbr900
06-30-2008, 02:22 PM
it didnt sound like anyone was playing in that thread...

It's an excuse, just another excuse.

Remember when we were on the playground in 1st grade?.....and some bully punked you out in front of your buddies.....yet, when the bully was LONG GONE we'd all talk about what we COULD'VE and are GONNA do to that same bully IF he ever comes back????? That's Thacker.

He talks about what's GOING to happen when his 2 yr old wrecked Camaro comes out of hybernation, and what's gonna happen IF he runs, and what's gonna happen if he drives over 120 on Drag radials.....:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: Yet, he doesn't have the balls to show up to back up all that talk when someone calls HIM out. That's :gay: . Atleast when we were 6 yrs old, we didn't know any better, but what's this guy's excuse for being a keyboard commando?????:jerkit:

DieselNuts
06-30-2008, 02:25 PM
It's an excuse, just another excuse.

Remember when we were on the playground in 1st grade?.....and some bully punked you out in front of your buddies.....yet, when the bully was LONG GONE we'd all talk about what we COULD'VE and are GONNA do to that same bully IF he ever comes back????? That's Thacker.

He talks about what's GOING to happen when his 2 yr old wrecked Camaro comes out of hybernation, and what's gonna happen IF he runs, and what's gonna happen if he drives over 120 on Drag radials.....:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: Yet, he doesn't have the balls to show up to back up all that talk when someone calls HIM out. That's :gay: . Atleast when we were 6 yrs old, we didn't know any better, but what's this guy's excuse for being a keyboard commando?????:jerkit:
if i didnt rep you for the last post, I def would for this one. That is a perfect description of this guy. But the thing about it is......he called collins out first...

Jaimecbr900
06-30-2008, 02:37 PM
I have to be honest here......

Anyone that races anything but straight up is really just fooling themselves. That's my :2cents: .

I can understand it for TV shows like Pinks and stuff, because they need close races for ratings and interest. But all of you on the STREET????? Give me a break. Run straight up, run what you brung, and be a real man about it win/lose/draw. All this "give me the drop", "right lane", "left lane", "me on slicks, you on street tires so only I can win".......is all :gay:. Seriously. Either race or don't race, but don't try and stack the deck towards just your side. OK, so we BOTH decide to go from a 20 roll and 3 honks.....cool beans. OK, so we BOTH decide from dig to 120....cool beans. But all this side bartering and strategizing to get the unfair upper hand is :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: and :gay:.

Real racing is when you go head-to-head against someone else and see who gets to the end first. All this gay planning and plotting so YOU get a "sure" win is GAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!. Be a man and run if you're gonna run. If you win or lose, be a man about it. YOU missed a shift, YOUR car didn't hook up, YOUR car is badly tuned, YOUR pvssy hurts.......it's all YOUR problem so suck it up and deal with it. Excuses don't change sh!t. Excuses only make you look like the little B!TCH that you truly are. Bottomline.

My :2cents: .

DieselNuts
06-30-2008, 02:44 PM
I have to be honest here......

Anyone that races anything but straight up is really just fooling themselves. That's my :2cents: .

I can understand it for TV shows like Pinks and stuff, because they need close races for ratings and interest. But all of you on the STREET????? Give me a break. Run straight up, run what you brung, and be a real man about it win/lose/draw. All this "give me the drop", "right lane", "left lane", "me on slicks, you on street tires so only I can win".......is all :gay:. Seriously. Either race or don't race, but don't try and stack the deck towards just your side. OK, so we BOTH decide to go from a 20 roll and 3 honks.....cool beans. OK, so we BOTH decide from dig to 120....cool beans. But all this side bartering and strategizing to get the unfair upper hand is :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: and :gay:.

Real racing is when you go head-to-head against someone else and see who gets to the end first. All this gay planning and plotting so YOU get a "sure" win is GAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!. Be a man and run if you're gonna run. If you win or lose, be a man about it. YOU missed a shift, YOUR car didn't hook up, YOUR car is badly tuned, YOUR pvssy hurts.......it's all YOUR problem so suck it up and deal with it. Excuses don't change sh!t. Excuses only make you look like the little B!TCH that you truly are. Bottomline.

My :2cents: .

For real. I dont see what the big deal is about losing. I mean, someone will always be faster. I will run damn near anyone just for shiits and giggles or just to see how much faster their car really is. If you lose, who cares? Its not like you are gonna lose your left hand because of it...

The thing about this situation is that Thacker has spewed so much diarrhea from his mouth that if he does lose, everyone will laugh at him. If he made a friendly call out and wanted to run Collins but got beat, no big deal, everyone would say "nice run" and move on to the next thread....but not this time. Thacker has pushed the douche baggery too far

On_Her_Face
06-30-2008, 02:48 PM
x3 this thread is gay, collins is gay, derek is gay, 5.7tundra is gay, and so are you thacker.

post the video, not excuses.

edit: i got 5 bucks on collins.

DieselNuts
06-30-2008, 02:49 PM
who is dereke?

On_Her_Face
06-30-2008, 02:51 PM
who is dereke?

too many god damn Es in your name

DieselNuts
06-30-2008, 02:54 PM
There's only 2...

On_Her_Face
06-30-2008, 02:56 PM
thats two many

DieselNuts
06-30-2008, 03:02 PM
i hate you...

ILOVEKIDDRACING
06-30-2008, 03:13 PM
x3 this thread is gay, collins is gay, derek is gay, 5.7tundra is gay, and so are you thacker.

post the video, not excuses.

edit: i got 5 bucks on collins.

My Money is on colins also. After all he does make a damn good bit more HP.

DieselNuts
06-30-2008, 03:17 PM
My Money is on colins also. After all he does make a damn good bit more HP.
this means you wont show up because you obviously only race when you KNOW you will win...

ILOVEKIDDRACING
06-30-2008, 03:23 PM
this means you wont show up because you obviously only race when you KNOW you will win...

I will race no matter the situation.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=z0FrP2uTTVI

Surprisingly this is the only video I've got of me skreet racing the goat however.

DieselNuts
06-30-2008, 03:28 PM
then how come you owe someone $200 for not showing?

ILOVEKIDDRACING
06-30-2008, 03:43 PM
then how come you owe someone $200 for not showing?

I don't owe them anything. He owes me 100 from losing to my camaro 2 years ago.

Don't take anything "bigtyre187" says to heart on that site.

redrumracer
06-30-2008, 03:49 PM
looks like you ran a high 13 at the track

MachNU
06-30-2008, 03:55 PM
:lmao: at this thread! also editted some post for locations! :goodjob:

darkstar6069
06-30-2008, 04:01 PM
this better happen tonight or tomorrow night cuz all this bull**** is wasting about 3/4 of IA's bandwidth...

2.3 Evo 8
06-30-2008, 04:22 PM
cheesy poofs!

DirtyMechanic
06-30-2008, 07:08 PM
http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg247/DirtyMechanic_album/pancakes.jpg

ILOVEKIDDRACING
06-30-2008, 08:05 PM
I am waiting on word?

jumpin800agl
06-30-2008, 11:07 PM

I can't find a single video of a car at or around your power level that can do anything other than a mid to high 12?

I really figured they'd be quicker than that.. I know they are pigs stock but still.

Street tires will get mid to high 12's.
DR's 11.9's - low 12's easy.
http://videos.streetfire.net/video/Albertos-St-Z-at-the-day_49776.htm

On_Her_Face
06-30-2008, 11:11 PM
I am waiting on word?

call collins, he's out, i just left him and some others, and he is down

jumpin800agl
06-30-2008, 11:12 PM
HMM. Looks like you are no different.

"I have made 2 passes at the strip on my setup. Plan to make more soon and also want to get in on some circuit track action. I always do the local mountain runs here.
12.7@115mph. Has alot left in it. I want low 12's on street tires."
Be a jackass if you want I don't really care. I could run faster if I road around on DR's all day too.:rolleyes: i have only made one pass at the strip shortly after the install.

collins
07-01-2008, 01:12 AM
ok, so i never got a call... thacker, me and you tomorrow night. i'm tired of bullsh1ttin around. you have my number. call me so we can set this up. i have an idea where we can get in a good 1/4 run and its not so hot. i, however, will NOT post it here.

collins
07-01-2008, 01:14 AM
btw thacker, i was wondering, what gears do you have?

DirtyMechanic
07-01-2008, 01:29 AM
Jumpin' i wonder if Thackass would like to play with alberto... hes always down for a run or two for money... i can always call him see if he would like to take a vacation and come down...

Originally Posted by ThackerSS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ao10x6mht4c

DirtyMechanic
07-01-2008, 01:40 AM
ok, so i never got a call... thacker, me and you tomorrow night. i'm tired of bullsh1ttin around. you have my number. call me so we can set this up. i have an idea where we can get in a good 1/4 run and its not so hot. i, however, will NOT post it here.call me of course when this goes down.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
07-01-2008, 03:16 AM
btw thacker, i was wondering, what gears do you have?
Stock gears.

3.91's are pointless.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
07-01-2008, 03:17 AM
Be a jackass if you want I don't really care. I could run faster if I road around on DR's all day too.:rolleyes: i have only made one pass at the strip shortly after the install.

Not impressed.

And until you run a low 12's on DR's... don't say it will do anything on DR's because honestly.. you don't know. What you DO know is the car has only been high 12's at this point.

:blah:

DieselNuts
07-01-2008, 05:51 AM
Not impressed. :blah:
You are such a douche. if you know anything, you would know that even the most powerful Z's arent super crazy monsters @ the dragstrip. 95% of those cars are setup for handleing and going fast in a straight line is just an added bonus. Your car around a road course though..... :lmfao:

SicStang03
07-01-2008, 07:46 AM
lies... you never come out anymore :(

Sorry, I have been working and caking a lot latley :D... One of these days! I know you miss me:ninja:

ILOVEKIDDRACING
07-01-2008, 08:43 AM
You are such a douche. if you know anything, you would know that even the most powerful Z's arent super crazy monsters @ the dragstrip. 95% of those cars are setup for handleing and going fast in a straight line is just an added bonus. Your car around a road course though..... :lmfao:

What makes you think my car would suck around a road course? Because of its very well set up IRS or the fact that it weighs 3625 without me in it? It's easy to claim a car can handle well when it never hits the turns with any speed *350z, s2000, etc*

DieselNuts
07-01-2008, 08:59 AM
It's easy to claim a car can handle well when it never hits the turns with any speed *350z, s2000, etc*
this statement alone proves that you were dropped on your head as a baby...

also, im guessing you have done a decent amount of weight reduction because I cant find anywhere that says its weighs less than 3725lbs

collins
07-01-2008, 09:42 AM
with me in the car, mine weighs in at just a tick over 3900. thacker, comparing our cars' handeling to that of a z or an s2k is just pointless. im not saying we have BAD handling cars, but CERTAINLY not anywhere close to an s2k (considering all things equal. ie: stock vs stock etc)

onebadgt
07-01-2008, 12:35 PM
okay i was not gonna say nething but is this race goin down, because collins is a cool guy but i have no clue who thacker is except for all the threads i see about him talkin tons of crap and a race never happening. so collins bust his ass or thacker if u would rather pick on my bolt-on stang we can arrange that!:cheers:

NoRotor
07-01-2008, 01:22 PM
Just wanted to stop in and :lmfao:at this thread.

jumpin800agl
07-01-2008, 01:31 PM
Not impressed.

And until you run a low 12's on DR's... don't say it will do anything on DR's because honestly.. you don't know. What you DO know is the car has only been high 12's at this point.

:blah:
Actually I do know my car would do that. If I ran a 12.7 on STREET tires with only a 2.1 6o ft time, I am quite positive it would low 12's if not 11.9's. See the video posted above if you don't believe me. He was running close to 400 whp and ran 11.9 on DR's. There quite a few 350z's I have seen do this.

jumpin800agl
07-01-2008, 01:37 PM
What makes you think my car would suck around a road course? Because of its very well set up IRS or the fact that it weighs 3625 without me in it? It's easy to claim a car can handle well when it never hits the turns with any speed *350z, s2000, etc*
I do not think your car would hold up well on a road course due to the weight and set up of the car. As far as speed going in to the turn who cares? If the car is posting faster lap times than you that is all that matters.

yungdz
07-01-2008, 01:50 PM

Dude have you ever been to a road course or even the mountains? The better handling car will take the turns faster, the faster car in the straights with no handles...well falls off the edge.

This is getting funny.

jumpin800agl
07-01-2008, 01:53 PM
Dude have you ever been to a road course or even the mountains? The better handling car will take the turns faster, the faster car in the straights with no handles...well falls off the edge.

This is getting funny.
my point exactly. Go to any road course and I will bet there are some "underpowered" Miatas out there spanking ass all around the course. Power does not always equal a fast car.

jumpin800agl
07-01-2008, 01:58 PM
Jumpin' i wonder if Thackass would like to play with alberto... hes always down for a run or two for money... i can always call him see if he would like to take a vacation and come down...

now that would be a funny video

DieselNuts
07-01-2008, 01:59 PM
my point exactly. Go to any road course and I will bet there are some "underpowered" Miatas out there spanking ass all around the course. Power does not always equal a fast car.
I know I am about to start talking about motorcycles which mostly has to do with rider skill, but I was reading where a guy had painted his kawasaki ninja 500 pink and put a bunch of barbi stickers all over it and was lapping guys on their liter bikes.

That remark doesnt hold much relevence here, but its still funny to me...

collins
07-01-2008, 02:00 PM
thacker, why didnt u answer your phone when i called? call me back so we can make this happen

kadabra
07-01-2008, 02:03 PM
Collins can you PM me his number?

DieselNuts
07-01-2008, 02:06 PM
thacker, why didnt u answer your phone when i called? call me back so we can make this happen
you know why :D

AnthonyF
07-01-2008, 03:44 PM
Thacker sucks. End of story.

-Ant.

DirtyMechanic
07-01-2008, 03:47 PM
thacker, why didnt u answer your phone when i called? call me back so we can make this happen:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

DirtyMechanic
07-01-2008, 03:50 PM
What makes you think my car would suck around a road course? Because of its very well set up IRS or the fact that it weighs 3625 without me in it? It's easy to claim a car can handle well when it never hits the turns with any speed *350z, s2000, etc* if you think your fatass can handle... you said you wanted a piece of me... lets go to the mountains and put your money where your mouth is.. i know a quiet a few spots we can play... even a few straights for you to think youll catch up...

collins
07-01-2008, 03:50 PM
thacker, its your move. 1/4 heads up dig run. CALL ME

unless, of course... yer a pu$$y :ninja:

darkstar6069
07-01-2008, 03:53 PM
So if this doesn't go down tonight, didn't mike say thacker gets perma banned? Maybe he'll show then

DirtyMechanic
07-01-2008, 03:57 PM
So if this doesn't go down tonight, didn't mike say thacker gets perma banned? Maybe he'll show thenand again :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

DirtyMechanic
07-01-2008, 03:58 PM
thacker, its your move. 1/4 heads up dig run. CALL ME

unless, of course... yer a pu$$y :ninja:DIG vs DIG no move right.... just want to make sure thacker knows what hes getting into...yes or no...

tonight or bust 'hackass

AnthonyF
07-01-2008, 04:02 PM
if thacker bitches out this thread will be locked and he will be banned. He such a whiney piece of shìt.

-Ant.

collins
07-01-2008, 04:05 PM
DIG vs DIG no move right.... just want to make sure thacker knows what hes getting into...yes or no...

tonight or bust 'hackass

correct. dig run heads up 1/4 mile. run what ya brung.

DirtyMechanic
07-01-2008, 04:05 PM
if thacker bitches out this thread will be locked and he will be banned. He such a whiney piece of shìt.

-Ant.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to AnthonyF again.

darkstar6069
07-01-2008, 05:30 PM
I have a really strong feeling this isn't going to happen

darkstar6069
07-01-2008, 05:44 PM
I retract my previous statement

DirtyMechanic
07-01-2008, 06:06 PM
I retract my previous statementi know:ninja:

collins
07-01-2008, 07:05 PM
time and place set. if he shows up, there will be video by tonight

AnthonyF
07-02-2008, 07:41 AM
damn it. I wanted to lock this thread...fuk.. oh well.

-Ant.

TIGERJC
07-02-2008, 10:14 AM
^^^^

holy big ass sig batman

AnthonyF
07-02-2008, 11:42 AM
it was smaller...i dunno what happened to it.

-Ant.