PDA

View Full Version : Barrett Parkway is a ****hole

Lucky DAWG
06-28-2008, 02:11 AM
I mean i know it was nothing special to being with and has always been gay...

but has anyone graced the street lately? i went down it tonight and was surrounded by 8 primered cars revving their engines as i sat in the middle of it.

The place is a complete waste now whenever it turns 9 o clock on a friday or saturday night. WTF is with the influx of ******s

Revmaynard
06-28-2008, 02:15 AM
Luckily I live nowhere near there.

slostang
06-28-2008, 02:26 AM

me neither.

GSRteg®
06-28-2008, 06:03 AM
Its a bunch of ricers from what I heard.

quickdodge®
06-28-2008, 06:14 AM
WTF is with the influx of ******s

The influx? That "influx" you speak of happened about damn near 20 years ago, lolol. You're mentioned nothing new for that area. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
06-28-2008, 06:15 AM
Its a bunch of ricers from what I heard.

Instead of "having a blond moment," you had a fagtus_EG moment, lolol. Stating what's already widely known as if you were providing new info. You're forgiven. Lolol. Later, QD.

GSRteg®
06-28-2008, 06:23 AM
Instead of "having a blond moment," you had a fagtus_EG moment, lolol. Stating what's already widely known as if you were providing new info. You're forgiven. Lolol. Later, QD.

Thanks I guess lol.

quickdodge®
06-28-2008, 06:36 AM
Thanks I guess lol.

Dammit. That wasn't a compliment. Later, QD.

GSRteg®
06-28-2008, 06:47 AM
Dammit. That wasn't a compliment. Later, QD.

That's how I took QD.

quickdodge®
06-28-2008, 07:01 AM
That's how I took QD.
I guess you have to with your "situation," lolol. Later, QD.

GSRteg®
06-28-2008, 07:16 AM
I guess you have to with your "situation," lolol. Later, QD.

My situation...?

quickdodge®
06-28-2008, 07:33 AM
Nevermind. That gets personal and I have no reason to bring up your personal shiit. You read too much into this. Oh well, maybe next time. Later, QD.

chrisdavis
06-28-2008, 08:40 AM
LOL I had to check the date of this thread as I read it

Echonova
06-28-2008, 08:41 AM
but has anyone graced the street lately? i went down it tonight and was surrounded by 8 primered cars revving their engines as i sat in the middle of it.Did you use NNaaWWsss to get away?

UpSideDownDesi
06-28-2008, 08:42 AM
x2 :goodjob:

HalfBaked
06-28-2008, 09:02 AM
Maybes its because you have a queer ass vanity plate.

Lucky DAWG
06-28-2008, 09:13 AM
The influx? That "influx" you speak of happened about damn near 20 years ago, lolol. You're mentioned nothing new for that area. Later, QD.

first off that area wasn't there 20 years ago.

and it has gotten much worse since i've been to columbia and come back.

Lucky DAWG
06-28-2008, 09:14 AM
Maybes its because you have a queer ass vanity plate.

its "cute" remember

quickdodge®
06-28-2008, 09:19 AM
first off that area wasn't there 20 years ago.

and it has gotten much worse since i've been to columbia and come back.

The area has been there for longer than 20 years, lolol. But as far as I know, it's been shiity ever since I first went there. But that was about 10 years ago. And if it's much worse, holy shiit. I didn't think it could. Later, QD.

Echonova
06-28-2008, 03:23 PM
I remember when Beaver Ruin was a dirt road...

And yeah, your tag isn't hard to remember when it's under your SN... and it does say CHA5EME. Sounds like you would fit in quite well.

csmiths
06-28-2008, 04:10 PM
yea i havent been going to barrett for as long as some of you old timers, but yea it can be pretty lame at times, but just like bp there are some actual cool ppl, but then there are some morons

Kaiser
06-28-2008, 08:16 PM
yea i havent been going to barrett for as long as some of you old timers, but yea it can be pretty lame at times, but just like bp there are some actual cool ppl, but then there are some morons

You know it's funny that I drive Barret Parkway just about every day, and I live off of Busbee and Chastain. I never see these Ricers everyone complains about. Most of the cars I see are nice, clean, or at worst a little overbaked. There's plenty of kids with "drift" 240's who have loud exhausts, but they're usually painted and the bodies aren't torn up. In my apartment complex alone though there are two WRX's and an STi all of who are nice and clean, the black STi is superb. There's two Evos, a 240sx with an RB swap and before he moved out there was a super-well done 2jz swapped Mk. 3 Supra.

That's what I usually see in the area, along with the usual Rich-kids stock of unmodified Corvettes and RX-8s and BMWs.

Most of the ricers are about 8 miles further south on 41, around Marietta. Then again, with Forged, Batlground, EPG...You have some pretty nice rides down there too.

csmiths
06-29-2008, 12:24 AM
You know it's funny that I drive Barret Parkway just about every day, and I live off of Busbee and Chastain. I never see these Ricers everyone complains about. Most of the cars I see are nice, clean, or at worst a little overbaked. There's plenty of kids with "drift" 240's who have loud exhausts, but they're usually painted and the bodies aren't torn up. In my apartment complex alone though there are two WRX's and an STi all of who are nice and clean, the black STi is superb. There's two Evos, a 240sx with an RB swap and before he moved out there was a super-well done 2jz swapped Mk. 3 Supra.

That's what I usually see in the area, along with the usual Rich-kids stock of unmodified Corvettes and RX-8s and BMWs.

Most of the ricers are about 8 miles further south on 41, around Marietta. Then again, with Forged, Batlground, EPG...You have some pretty nice rides down there too.

agreed, there isnt nearly as much crappy cars as i see in gwinnett when i go to the rents, but i feel that it doesnt matter where you go, there will be trash and nice ass cars all in the same area. but sometimes barrett is fine, sometimes not so much. and yes there are some terrible 240's but then there are some really really nice ones