PDA

View Full Version : this guy gets under my skin

DecoyOctopus
06-26-2008, 08:53 PM
new guy at work. first thing he says "thats your miata?" i say yea he goes wanna race... no sir i dont. this phuck is 32 years old with a 94 ls integra askin 18 year olds to race. then we discussed more about cars and i realized he was full of ****...his car stats...184 horsepower "to the tires" then he tells me its built for boost...im like is it boosted he says no...so his car is in fact slower than stock...ok cool miatas arent the fastet things in a straight line im sure he has like bolt ons i guess maybe his car is faster...then he tells me he can take me in turns too...im like ok what kind of suspension do you have....he tells me "my springs are super strong and i cut them in half." i was like you only phuckd your spring rates all up and threw your car way off balance...then i told him his camber is way off so his tires wont even grip right...then he tells me integras have adjustable chamber stock. should i just not talk to him? do i bring myself down to his level if i argue with him.

thats all...

DecoyOctopus
06-26-2008, 08:55 PM
oh yea and it has 214,xxx miles then he says after the "build" he only put 45k on it...who tha damn builds a car for boost then puts 45k miles without a turbo

BKgen®
06-26-2008, 08:57 PM
kill him.

DecoyOctopus
06-26-2008, 09:04 PM
i dont want him to die i just want him to know hes wrong but you cant tell someone who has been alive for 32 years that they are wrong.

wantboost
06-26-2008, 09:08 PM
ignore him.....

or better yet tell him to get on here so we can have some fun.

DecoyOctopus
06-26-2008, 09:11 PM
his puss azz is on here cuz i asked him...but he says he dont post alot. imma find out his username next time

redrumracer
06-26-2008, 09:14 PM
lol if he is on here then i dont think you will need to tell him he is wrong, he will read this thread and find that out. lol

Hulud
06-26-2008, 09:23 PM
im just wondering why you feel the need to post this crap on here?

if he's not on here then no care

Nemesis
06-26-2008, 09:41 PM
I usually encounter idiots like that at gas stations.

Catnip
06-26-2008, 10:08 PM
his car stats...184 horsepower "to the tires"

Pretty that's how much horsepower you claimed your "mazdaspeed" has when we were on AIM...

then i told him his camber is way off so his tires wont even grip right...

I could be wrong, but don't road race cars generally have negative "chamber" so that when they are in a hard turn, they can grip better?

PS, thanks for the incorrect grammar and punctuation.

Brett
06-26-2008, 10:13 PM
new guy at work. first thing he says "thats your miata?" i say yea he goes wanna race... no sir i dont. this phuck is 32 years old with a 94 ls integra askin 18 year olds to race. then we discussed more about cars and i realized he was full of ****...his car stats...184 horsepower "to the tires" then he tells me its built for boost...im like is it boosted he says no...so his car is in fact slower than stock...ok cool miatas arent the fastet things in a straight line im sure he has like bolt ons i guess maybe his car is faster...then he tells me he can take me in turns too...im like ok what kind of suspension do you have....he tells me "my springs are super strong and i cut them in half." i was like you only phuckd your spring rates all up and threw your car way off balance...then i told him his camber is way off so his tires wont even grip right...then he tells me integras have adjustable chamber stock. should i just not talk to him? do i bring myself down to his level if i argue with him.

thats all...

Wanna race? :D j/p

J-ROCK
06-26-2008, 10:14 PM
just ignore him and if he keeps on race him! if you win then your right! lol

Lucky DAWG
06-26-2008, 10:17 PM
^^^^
What Hulud said...

GREAT ****ING STORY!!!

uproot
06-26-2008, 10:22 PM
LOL it would be funny if he has like a crazy swap or somethin and hes just ****in with you

DecoyOctopus
06-26-2008, 10:24 PM
i dont use aim...what are you talkin about?
Pretty that's how much horsepower you claimed your "mazdaspeed" has when we were on AIM...

I could be wrong, but don't road race cars generally have negative "chamber" so that when they are in a hard turn, they can grip better?

PS, thanks for the incorrect grammar and punctuation.

Catnip
06-26-2008, 10:26 PM
i dont use aim...what are you talkin about?

nermin's fagggot ass. guess he's not using your IA username today.

.:EuRo FLYbOy:.
06-26-2008, 10:29 PM
im just wondering why you feel the need to post this crap on here?

if he's not on here then no care

He is on here.... Read further up :goodjob:

Doppelgänger
06-27-2008, 11:36 AM
Does he also have a white EF civic and a C-class Merc. coupe?

Theres a fag at BP that sounds like this...

DecoyOctopus
06-27-2008, 11:46 PM
nah that must be someone else
Does he also have a white EF civic and a C-class Merc. coupe?

Theres a fag at BP that sounds like this...

HeLLo iM iZzY
06-28-2008, 12:43 AM
PS, thanks for the incorrect grammar and punctuation.:blah::blah::blah::blah:

http://www.tripsmarter.com/travelcommunity/attachments/pcb-spring-break/3050d1196163734-spring-break-08-grammar-nazi2.jpg