PDA

View Full Version : my back hurts.

Buttons
06-26-2008, 02:44 PM
before everyone gets all perverted, i have scoliosis.

being serious, what can i do to make it feel better? no sexual comments please.

i can't take medication, so scratch tylenol and advil off the list.

anything?

Killer
06-26-2008, 02:45 PM
give birth already.........

Sammich
no one gives a sh*t

on the real

PS lol

http://www.spineuniverse.com/displaygraphic.php/238/scoliosis_curve-BB.jpg

Nemesis
http://www.spineuniverse.com/displayarticle.php/article133.html

Buttons
lol... i'm not pregnant.

Killer
only options i know for scoliosis are the back brace or surgery....

Buttons
06-26-2008, 02:46 PM
http://www.spineuniverse.com/displayarticle.php/article133.html

i know this.

but i mean are there any excercises or something i could do for some short term relief?

Nemesis
06-26-2008, 02:47 PM
i know this.

but i mean are there any excercises or something i could do for some short term relief?

I dunno damn, hit up google. Theres nobody here in whoreslounge that can help you!!!!!!!!!!

Sammich
06-26-2008, 02:48 PM
if YOU have the disease YOUR dumbass should look for the excercises or should have asked the doctor...

Buttons
06-26-2008, 02:49 PM
if YOU have the disease YOUR dumbass should look for the excercises or should have asked the doctor...

YOU ARE A DUMBASS FOR SAYING YOUR!

He told me it wasn't bad enough for anything. but it's the fact i have it in two places and every now and then it hurts bad.

Killer
06-26-2008, 02:50 PM
i know this.

mmmmm i don't know if this would help with scoliosis.. BUT

my step mother has some really bad back problems (she was hit with fork lift) and she swears getting in a pool where your body is "weightless" helps... i think she may even use some sort of light weight on her ankles... and holds on to a "noodle" float so that it straightens her back out.....

in your case.. use really heavy weights.... and no floats... :ninja:

lol.. seriously though she really does do that...

DieselNuts
06-26-2008, 02:50 PM
GO TO A CHIROPRACTOR...JUST MAKE SURE HE'S NOT A QUACK. THE GUY I GO TO KNOWS WHAT HE'S DOING AND YOU WOULD BE AMAZED AT WHAT ADJUSTMENTS CAN DO TO YOU.

DieselNuts
06-26-2008, 02:51 PM
UHHH.....WHAT?

Sammich

wow just wow

and you're would have been better:rolleyes:

Buttons
GO TO A CHIROPRACTOR...JUST MAKE SURE HE'S NOT A QUACK. THE GUY I GO TO KNOWS WHAT HE'S DOING AND YOU WOULD BE AMAZED AT WHAT ADJUSTMENTS CAN DO TO YOU.

parents won't let me.

they know someone who went. got their back popped. the next day she was paralyzed.

blaknoize
06-26-2008, 02:52 PM
...had a sexual comment...

...made a sexual comment...

...ahhhhh....

DieselNuts
06-26-2008, 02:52 PM
parents won't let me.

they know someone who went. got their back popped. the next day she was paralyzed.
EXACTLY WHY I SAID "MAKE SURE HE'S NOT A QUACK".

LiL PaKi
06-26-2008, 02:53 PM
I have slight baby scoliosis..
i remember i used to write a letter in middle school so i wouldnt have to take the test..
I found out i had it after an accident

Buttons
06-26-2008, 02:53 PM
EXACTLY WHY I SAID "MAKE SURE HE'S NOT A QUACK".

idk... it really hurts.. .that's probably why i feel angry today.

Buttons
06-26-2008, 02:54 PM
I have slight slight slight scoliosis.. i remember i used to write a letter in middle school so i wouldnt have to take the test.. I found out i had it after an accident i had

hey ... btw, i met you one night at a gas station. you were buying some things. i just didn't introduce myself.

The Ninja
06-26-2008, 02:54 PM
I have a mild form of scoliosis, and what I did was frequent the chiropractor once a week a so. Of course this was free of charge as my neighbor was my chiropractor. Other than that, spend time relaxing on your bed with pillows under your back where its comfortable.

Sammich
06-26-2008, 02:56 PM
I have a mild form of scoliosis, and what I did was frequent the chiropractor once a week a so. Of course this was free of charge as my neighbor was my chiropractor. Other than that, spend time relaxing on your bed with pillows under your back where its comfortable.

what causes scoliosis?

hereditary?

i'm asking ninja, not dumbass autumn

Buttons
06-26-2008, 02:57 PM
what causes scoliosis?

hereditary?

i'm asking ninja, not dumbass autumn

.. no some people are born with it.

some people get it from accidents.

some people just get it from sitting wrong.

many different causes.

you dumbass.

ARH1192
06-26-2008, 02:57 PM
get one these things. some old guy sales them on tv haha. its got to work..(insert sarcasm face here)

if not, a good ole double penetration might do the trick

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc111/daffodilstars/Teeter_Hang_Ups_F7000_Inversion_Tab.jpg

Buttons
06-26-2008, 02:58 PM
NO SEXUAL COMMENTS!

LiL PaKi
06-26-2008, 03:00 PM
hey ... btw, i met you one night at a gas station. you were buying some things. i just didn't introduce myself.

lol
u saw me but I didnt see u? or we actually talked?

Buttons
06-26-2008, 03:01 PM
lol
u saw me but I didnt see u? or we actually talked?

we talked. it was your graduation night.

Sport1.3
06-26-2008, 03:01 PM
Autumn, seriously go take a yoga class. Its great for conditions such as these and you'll feel like a million bucks afterwards :cheers:

ARH1192
06-26-2008, 03:02 PM
SEXUAL COMMENT

LiL PaKi
06-26-2008, 03:03 PM
we talked. it was your graduation night.

:thinking: umm were u the girl that was with the guy i bought the fenders from?

Sport1.3
06-26-2008, 03:04 PM
Yoga
Yoga: The Most Effective Scoliosis Exercise by: Saurabh Jain

Scoliosis is a condition in which a person has side-to-side spinal curves in addition to the normal curves through which the lower portion of the human back curves inwards. The most effective remedy for such a condition is Scoliosis exercises. Although many exercises help in reducing the Scoliosis-related problems, yoga is considered the best Scoliosis exercise. Yoga postures are helpful since they enable us to stretch our body and you get relief from back pain.

The most effective yoga exercises for the treatment of scoliosis-related problems include the Crocodile twist, the Supine knee chest twist, the passive back arch and the one leg up-one leg out posture. These exercises are very helpful in raising one's lowered shoulder and reducing the back pain.

The Passive back arch scoliosis exercise has been found to be helpful in not only reducing scoliosis-related pain, but also the problems related to condition called pectus excavatum (sunken chest). Pectus excavatum is generally caused due to tight muscles across one's chest and back and soft bones in the rib cage and spine.

The One leg up and one leg out scoliosis exercise have been found to be very effective in reducing muscular tension in legs. The Seated twist is a good remedy for the treatment of thoracic twist. This exercise also helps to rectify the alignment of the body and is simple to perform.

The Joint freeing series of scoliosis exercises are particularly helpful for people suffering from scoliosis with tight shoulder muscles. The Head to Knee pose helps in maintaining the alignment of the body and straightening of the spine. The spinal and the abdominal twists result in the stretching of muscles in the shoulder.

Buttons
:thinking: umm were u the girl that was with the guy i bought the fenders from?

yepp

Killer
seriously do the weight/noodle float thing...

Buttons
06-26-2008, 03:05 PM
thanks, killer, for your input. i'll see if it helps down in florida.

LiL PaKi
06-26-2008, 03:06 PM
yepp

ohhhh ok well it was nice to meet u!

Sammich
06-26-2008, 03:06 PM
Yoga
Yoga: The Most Effective Scoliosis Exercise by: Saurabh Jain

Scoliosis is a condition in which a person has side-to-side spinal curves in addition to the normal curves through which the lower portion of the human back curves inwards. The most effective remedy for such a condition is Scoliosis exercises. Although many exercises help in reducing the Scoliosis-related problems, yoga is considered the best Scoliosis exercise. Yoga postures are helpful since they enable us to stretch our body and you get relief from back pain.

The most effective yoga exercises for the treatment of scoliosis-related problems include the Crocodile twist, the Supine knee chest twist, the passive back arch and the one leg up-one leg out posture. These exercises are very helpful in raising one's lowered shoulder and reducing the back pain.

The Passive back arch scoliosis exercise has been found to be helpful in not only reducing scoliosis-related pain, but also the problems related to condition called pectus excavatum (sunken chest). Pectus excavatum is generally caused due to tight muscles across one's chest and back and soft bones in the rib cage and spine.

The One leg up and one leg out scoliosis exercise have been found to be very effective in reducing muscular tension in legs. The Seated twist is a good remedy for the treatment of thoracic twist. This exercise also helps to rectify the alignment of the body and is simple to perform.

The Joint freeing series of scoliosis exercises are particularly helpful for people suffering from scoliosis with tight shoulder muscles. The Head to Knee pose helps in maintaining the alignment of the body and straightening of the spine. The spinal and the abdominal twists result in the stretching of muscles in the shoulder.

i saw something on yoga and back problems before too...it supposedly works...good stuff for dninja

Buttons
06-26-2008, 03:07 PM
ohhhh ok well it was nice to meet u!

lol, sorry i should have introduced myself. but you seemed pretty busy.

Sport1.3
06-26-2008, 03:08 PM
i saw something on yoga and back problems before too...it supposedly works...good stuff for dninja

I do it once a week. I have a fvcked up lower back and it makes me feel brand new afterwards :D

FasTech
Do a few lines of blow and you'll be fine!

LiL PaKi
lol, sorry i should have introduced myself. but you seemed pretty busy.

lol it's ok

Killer
06-26-2008, 03:11 PM
thanks, killer, for your input. i'll see if it helps down in florida.

in a pool.. not at the beach...

Lizbiz101
06-26-2008, 03:21 PM
before everyone gets all perverted, i have scoliosis. Everyone feel bad for me.

being serious, what can i do to make it feel better? no sexual comments please. Stating that I don't want any sexual comments means that I really do.

i can't take medication, so scratch tylenol and advil off the list. anything? Cuz I'm at attention whore

:D

Killer
06-26-2008, 03:22 PM
lizbiz.. check reps! lol

Sammich
06-26-2008, 03:22 PM
reps to lizzy poo lol

Buttons
06-26-2008, 03:23 PM
Everyone feel bad for me.

Stating that I don't want any sexual comments means that I really do.

Cuz I'm at attention whore

excuse you, my back really hurts. i was just wondering if anyone had any ideas on some short term relief. didn't have to be such a ***** about it.

Killer
06-26-2008, 03:27 PM
excuse you, my back really hurts. i was just wondering if anyone had any ideas on some short term relief. didn't have to be such a ***** about it.

but i'm glad she was...

made me laugh...

redrumracer
06-26-2008, 03:28 PM
shouldnt lay on it so much

Lizbiz101
06-26-2008, 03:29 PM

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z1/nickwardman/google.jpg

redrumracer
06-26-2008, 03:34 PM
lawl i didnt even read your post first lol, damn.

DieselNuts
06-26-2008, 03:36 PM
IS THIS GONNA TURN INTO ANOTHER "AGE OF CONSENT" THREAD?

Buttons
06-26-2008, 03:37 PM
NO. my age of consent has to continue!

DieselNuts
06-26-2008, 03:38 PM
NO. my age of consent has to continue!
WE'LL SEE ABOUT THAT

redrumracer
06-26-2008, 03:38 PM
IS THIS GONNA TURN INTO ANOTHER "AGE OF CONSENT" THREAD?
it prob will

Echonova
06-26-2008, 06:58 PM
NO. my age of consent has to continue!Why?

BTLFED
06-26-2008, 07:01 PM
before everyone gets all perverted, i have scoliosis.

being serious, what can i do to make it feel better? no sexual comments please.

i can't take medication, so scratch tylenol and advil off the list.

anything?

I know what you can do!

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh167/skulbone69/Killyourself.gif

Echonova
06-26-2008, 07:04 PM
http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh8/imgoingwiththisname/Motivational/scoliosis.jpg

KPowerEP3
06-26-2008, 07:08 PM
http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh8/imgoingwiththisname/Motivational/scoliosis.jpg
:lmfao: :lmfao: reps

klollie
06-26-2008, 07:12 PM
Everyone feel bad for me.

Stating that I don't want any sexual comments means that I really do.

Cuz I'm at attention whore

you never cease to amuse me!

Crazy Asian
06-26-2008, 08:32 PM
Here Ill help you.

~Grabs a .50 Cal.~

Hold still this will only hurt for like .2 miliseconds.

Buttons
06-26-2008, 08:42 PM
... y'all are so retarded. i was being serious. don't have to be ****ing bitches. damn.

Echonova
06-26-2008, 09:44 PM
... y'all are so retarded. don't have to be ****ing bitches. damn.That's why you feel at home here...

BTLFED
06-28-2008, 09:03 AM
... y'all are so retarded. i was being serious. don't have to be ****ing bitches. damn.

You are a worthless fuking attention whore who shouldn't be on IA in the first place. :slap: