PDA

View Full Version : KSU, LOL

Bishop
08-23-2005, 12:17 PM
So i was at my girlfriends dorm last night and we were outside smoking. We hear the loud people yelling at each other. Then they come around the corner and this BIG black guy is all like "your my cuz man" "your my cousin" "fuck". He said that while wlking after this guy trying to stop him. Aparently they were all drunk and the big black guy didnt want the other one to drive home. So they are yelling and shit for a bit then they see a cop come their way. One of them says "shit, cops" so they start running into the court yard. Then my and my girlfriend are like damn oh well and we go up to her room. We were just chillin, watching tv, then her roommate came pounding on the door. She was yelling "Holy Shit!" "Some guy is beating the shit out of someone." So we go to the window and watch this huuuge black guy keep landing right hooks on this other dude. It was fucking hilarious. they go at it for a while a good 15min or so. Then the guy that was getting his ass beat ran and someone let him into a building. then a bit later the cops show up and 2 cops come running in and the big black guy just played it cool and smoked a cig. This is at 1:0-2:00 in the morning and there was a group of people where the fight was. LOL the cops ran right past him and went into the other courtyard. then a couple minuted later they realized that they just ran right past him. Then after about 20min or so of talking to this big black guy they finally throw him in the back of the cop car. The other guy that got beatin ran after the cops ran past everyone so he got away. Thought it was really funny. Good stuff. lol

PSINXS
08-23-2005, 12:19 PM
hahaha college is great

B16a2 Civic
08-23-2005, 12:19 PM
i told dat nigga junior to stop beatin niggas up

Bishop
08-23-2005, 12:26 PM
LOL, so last night was fuuuuuuuuuun

kelly marie
08-23-2005, 12:30 PM
i mean seriously why do they have to be black... here goes the racism again