PDA

View Full Version : Look at this Giant Spider

myyellowspec
06-26-2008, 11:20 AM
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o113/myyellowspec-v/DSC_0224.jpg

There were like three of these in my garage. It's like an inch and a half long. I have no clue what kind of spider it is, I was hoping someone would know. Oh btw the white stuff on it is a mixure of spider killer and carb cleaner lol, this thing would not die it took me like ten minutes of spraying it.

Sammich
06-26-2008, 11:24 AM
Lirl @ killing tactic

Killer
06-26-2008, 11:29 AM
weird... idk what it is either...

Thighs
06-26-2008, 11:30 AM
ITS ****ING SCARY

Sport1.3
06-26-2008, 11:36 AM
SMASH THAT POS BEFORE IT COMES BACK TO LIFE!!!! MUTHERFVCKER I HAVE SEEN ARACHNOPHOBIA, I KNOW HOW THIS ENDS!!!!!

Sport1.3
06-26-2008, 11:37 AM
Also, its time to move. **** trying to live with giant spiders

Thighs
06-26-2008, 11:43 AM
^^ QFMFT

im not scared of much, but ****ing spiders will make me scream like a little girl for my mommy.

Sport1.3
06-26-2008, 11:49 AM
^^ QFMFT

im not scared of much, but ****ing spiders will make me scream like a little girl for my mommy.

Werd son, just burn the house down and consider yourself lucky

FasTech
06-26-2008, 11:53 AM
Looks like an old wood spider, there all out here at my house and they get pretty big sometimes! If you get bit, it will swell and get real red, then you'll vomit for a few hours!

Sport1.3
06-26-2008, 11:55 AM
Looks like an old wood spider, there all out here at my house and they get pretty big sometimes! If you get bit, it will swell and get real red, then you'll vomit for a few hours!

then little baby spiders hatch from said bite and devour your body.......yes we have all seen them on Discovery....RUN MOTHERFVCKER!!

Homer Simpson
06-26-2008, 12:45 PM
dude, delete this thread! that thing is ugly! if i saw that in my garage, i'd be scared stiff!

DieselNuts
06-26-2008, 12:48 PM
TRY KILLING IT W/SIMPLE GREEN. I DUNNO ABOUT SPIDERS, BUT IT KILLS ANTS ON CONTACT

DieselNuts
06-26-2008, 12:49 PM
OH, AND DEF. MOVE OUT OF THAT HOUSE. FUK SPIDERS. I AM BY ALL MEANS A LITTLE BIITCH WHEN IT COMES TO THOSE 8 LEGGED BASTARDS

Killer
06-26-2008, 01:09 PM
buncha pvssies....

I'M SCARED TOO!!!!!

Jaimecbr900
06-26-2008, 01:22 PM
Looks like a fat wolf spider. :goodjob:

Nitro
06-26-2008, 01:24 PM
prepare to become ~spider man~ hint hint :lmfao:

matthewAPM
06-26-2008, 01:25 PM
next time use gas and a lighter, that should do the job.

if I had that **** in my house, it would already be in ashes...

Complication
06-26-2008, 01:27 PM
My friend, my first I thought is that you have a mouse spider on your hands, they are mostly found in Australia, but it is not uncommon for them to appear around the east coast. Here's what they say about those "little" buggers...

"Venom toxicity - known to cause severe illness, especially to young children - similar to Red-Back Spider. Although normally not aggressive, the male mouse spider will bite if provoked, and should be considered dangerous to humans. It has large hard fangs which can cause a deep painful bite. First aid and medical attention (ambulance) should be sought as soon as possible."

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/5e/Mouse_spider02.jpg/800px-Mouse_spider02.jpg

my other thought is that you have a House spider...but I doubt it...Im not completely sure.. but I doubt it..

either of which you want to steer clear of if possible!
I hope that helps.

Killer
06-26-2008, 01:36 PM
Looks like a fat wolf spider. :goodjob:

that doesn't look like a wolf spider....

Kelly
06-26-2008, 01:46 PM
Yes it does... a really fat one. I thought they were brown though :thinking:

myyellowspec
06-26-2008, 01:52 PM
omfg this is son of the funniest sh1t I have ever read. It's just a spider...a really big and scary spider lol. Nobody know's what it is? I have a baby on the way and I don't want one of these things to carry it away.

TonyRSX
06-26-2008, 01:56 PM
saw a black widow a couple weeks ago at the tennis courts i play at...just about sh!t my pants...

but that d@mn picture...give me the chills man...i can be around a lot of things...but big freaky a$$ spiders give me the creeps...

myyellowspec
06-26-2008, 02:07 PM
After some research I think it's a really big wolf spider too. Does anyone have Jeff Daniels number? LoL

Jaimecbr900
06-26-2008, 03:21 PM
that doesn't look like a wolf spider....

You should know better than to question me, young grasshopper.....:D

Here you go, what a FAT Wolf Spider looks like, see if it looks like the one pictured;) :

http://severinghaus.org/pictures/nature/fauna/arthropoda/arachnida/P6104715_wolf_spider_unscaled_sm.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/4/40/Wolf_spider%26egg_sac03.jpg/619px-

You still think it doesn't look like a BIG Wolf Spider????? :tongue1:

Yes it does... a really fat one. I thought they were brown though :thinking:

Thank you, and you are correct. Maybe his killing solution turned the poor guy a different color......:thinking: :lmfao:

twinj
06-26-2008, 04:59 PM
next time use gas and a lighter, that should do the job.

if I had that **** in my house, it would already be in ashes...

FTW, does the trick on contact.

Kevykev
06-26-2008, 05:10 PM
LOL at the comments in here.

If I saw a spider like that within 1000 feet of my house, I would be upset. I personally would've cocktail-bombed his ass, so what if the house burned down? At least there would be no more spiders (in theory) and insurance would apply so i'd be good. :D

p.s

Who the fk named a spider a "house spider" LOLOL

frostbyte
06-26-2008, 07:13 PM
lol spiders dont bother me its the spider crickets that get to me eehhh gross chill bumps.... i was swamed by the under a house treatin for termites... freaked me out and they cant even bite u i think its jus the huge shadows they casted from my flashlight thant and there was like 20,000 of the lil fuq'ers

dkjohnson04
06-26-2008, 10:19 PM
:sicks: <<<<<<<<this thread makes me wanna do this!!!!!!!!!!!! i fu cking hate spiders!!!!!!!!!!!

AirMax95
06-26-2008, 10:30 PM
please delete........

spiders are not cool

HachiDori
06-26-2008, 11:13 PM
^^ QFMFT

truf! It's good not being the only one. Creepy little things

Truegiant
06-27-2008, 12:37 AM
a little off topic but here is a pic of a nice little "truely big arse" spider from my trip to the sandbox (Iraq). These are not my actual photos because i dont have my external hooked up right now. I woke up with one of these little ****tss on my bed. NOT COOL! I literally shiiit myself! Literally.

Thighs
06-27-2008, 12:41 AM
**** **** **** WHAT THE **** ^^^^^^^ ?????

THAT is scary as ****. just having to go there and deal with those scary ass ****ers makes me not wanna join the military. holy **** you have balls. thank you for defending our country from freaky ass **** like that; amongst other, less important things. lol

JUST KIDDING ABOUT THE LAST PART.

Truegiant
06-27-2008, 12:49 AM
We would fight them against each other and other things. Small birds that had fallen out of the trees and broken a wing or something. Bugs.. scorpions.. other spiders. We had one female that killed 14 different animals before meeting her maker. We stored her in a coffee maker pot. One of our new guys didnt know that we kept it unplugged for a reason and decided to plug it in. Well someone had turned it on by accident and the LED light didnt work. anywho.. she got fried.

BUT SHE WAS A BAD BYATCH!!

Thighs
06-27-2008, 12:52 AM
dude that actually sounds like fun, but im a big sissy when it comes to that ****.

are they poisonous?

Truegiant
06-27-2008, 12:58 AM
no.. they inject a "numbing" agent from there salivary gland that numbs the area when bitten so that you dont even know that they are there. I never got bit but one of my battles did and he said that it was like a bad bee sting. The only problem is that it didnt want to let go. You can literally break its head off the body and it will still hold on. But anywho..

Thighs
06-27-2008, 01:02 AM
thats crazy.

Homer Simpson
06-27-2008, 01:15 AM
dude, no more. Delete this thread...

wtf are those iraq spiders anyway? those things are crazy looking!

junior_tm
06-27-2008, 01:51 AM
i'd probably shoot a rpg into those things if they get around me

Sport1.3
06-27-2008, 08:19 AM
a little off topic but here is a pic of a nice little "truely big arse" spider from my trip to the sandbox (Iraq). These are not my actual photos because i dont have my external hooked up right now. I woke up with one of these little ****tss on my bed. NOT COOL! I literally shiiit myself! Literally.

Thats not actually a spider, you know that right? Thats a Solifugae, the "Camel Spider" or "wind Scorpian". Its actually more closely related to a psuedoscorpian or Harvestman.

They are not venomness and almost completely harmless to humans :cheers:

Truegiant
06-27-2008, 02:59 PM
however solifugae are in the arachnid family and are closely related to spiders..

Now i know i am not the only one who knows how to google. haha

harmful... well only if you call severe pain for an hour or so harmful.. anywho

Sport1.3
06-27-2008, 03:54 PM
however solifugae are in the arachnid family and are closely related to spiders..

Now i know i am not the only one who knows how to google. haha

harmful... well only if you call severe pain for an hour or so harmful.. anywho

Actually there was a huge internet rumor about the first pic you posted. They are actually not even that large, that picture is a horrible perspective. This was maybe a yr ago or 2 when i read the snopes article debunking the whole thing.....they dont intentionally attack humans, they are just creepy large. You're right they are in the arachnid family, but so are scorpians. They just arent in the Spider Subclass. They are still creepy as fvck though :cheers:

Mr_Mischif
06-27-2008, 04:41 PM
Man some of yall are some punks; I saw a black widow close to my house one time and I was poking that thing some thing serious - course when it started to come near me I ran like a little bish, but THAT'S NOT THE POINT HERE!

addandrew
06-27-2008, 04:43 PM
I would of kept it as a pet lol. There's a spider in my girls garage that i feed time to time LOL, we call her charlotte.

redpanda
06-27-2008, 04:54 PM
http://www.fazed.org/blog/images/clockspider.jpg
http://www.theginblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/clockspider3.jpg

Just be glad it wasn't the "clocK" spider

preferredduck
06-27-2008, 11:09 PM
OH, AND DEF. MOVE OUT OF THAT HOUSE. FUK SPIDERS. I AM BY ALL MEANS A LITTLE BIITCH WHEN IT COMES TO THOSE 8 LEGGED BASTARDS

spiders are everywhere, you can't get rid of them. i believe everyone eats an average of 8 spiders a year in your sleep, look it up, protein!! those spiders jump and can be aggressive.

preferredduck
06-27-2008, 11:12 PM
Man some of yall are some punks; I saw a black widow close to my house one time and I was poking that thing some thing serious - course when it started to come near me I ran like a little bish, but THAT'S NOT THE POINT HERE!

i almost put my hand on a baby black widow working on my car the other night, sucked ass

^^^ that pic is awesome!!!

amberghini
06-27-2008, 11:22 PM
Just be glad it wasn't the "clocK" spider

JEEZUS. I HATE Clock Spider!! I was waiting for someone to post it.