PDA

View Full Version : i need of a cell phone job.

henryjkim
06-25-2008, 03:58 PM
looking for a job at a cell phone store. not metro pcs thats for sure! i did that for almost a year got paid **** and worked a **** load of hours and drove 50ish miles 6 days a weeks. im look for a job at a major cell phone company not self owned somewhere like sprint, verizon, or at&t if anyone has any hook ups please let me know! i will pay you if i get the job! ;)

TIGERJC
06-25-2008, 04:20 PM
lol u are using one of my numbers when it comes to paying someone to help get you on.

gl

I am trying to help a friend get on with att right now, so I can't let my name fly on too many referrals

osnap
06-25-2008, 04:21 PM
I'm also considering a job in cellular sales, and lucky for prospective employers, I am quite grammatically proficient. I'm in the West Cobb (Kennesaw/Marietta) area, and I have a few years of electronics retail experience. If anybody has "connections" in my area, feel free to PM me. Like the OP, I'd certainly be glad to reimburse someone for their help :goodjob:

@OP: Hate to threadjack, but then I'd hate to make another thread that would essentially be a carbon copy of this one. Good luck in your search.

stillaneon
06-25-2008, 04:43 PM
gl. Its a great field to work in

eYezs1ck
06-25-2008, 04:47 PM
work @ metro bruh. 5 a week is str8 lol

henryjkim
06-25-2008, 05:49 PM
lol u are using one of my numbers when it comes to paying someone to help get you on.

gl

I am trying to help a friend get on with att right now, so I can't let my name fly on too many referrals

you can never have too many referrals!! ;)

henryjkim
06-25-2008, 05:50 PM
I'm also considering a job in cellular sales, and lucky for prospective employers, I am quite grammatically proficient. I'm in the West Cobb (Kennesaw/Marietta) area, and I have a few years of electronics retail experience. If anybody has "connections" in my area, feel free to PM me. Like the OP, I'd certainly be glad to reimburse someone for their help :goodjob:

@OP: Hate to threadjack, but then I'd hate to make another thread that would essentially be a carbon copy of this one. Good luck in your search.

in a way i understand but still gay for threadjacking :ninja:

henryjkim
06-26-2008, 12:36 AM
anyone?

IndianStig
06-26-2008, 06:43 AM
bump for henry. i wanna get into the cellphone game too. but i won't thread jack you, haha. this is mehul btw

you should get a loan and open a metro store in jacksonville, heard they're banking down there right now

henryjkim
06-26-2008, 09:02 AM
thats my goal but not alot of banks are going to give me like a 200,000 loan

Nissan Sean
06-26-2008, 09:11 AM
all these people trying to get into cell phones.lol. its not easy at all these days, even with wireless experience, unless you know somebody you can pretty much kiss your chances goodby. at alot of stores people hire there friends to work there, and usually noone leaves for a couple years b/c the pay is decent and you get to sit on the pc all day. its nice trust me. GL OP. corporate stores are impossible to get on. i say dont even try verizon, they are the pickiest people when it comes to hiring someone, lol you pretty much need a damn 4 yr degree.lol GL.

Nissan Sean
06-26-2008, 09:16 AM
oh yeah, and the cell phone game right now, or for the last 6-8 months,isnt what it used to be, its stilll decent, but not what it once was, the problem is the wireless market is saturated with customers( means everyone already has a cell phone that needs one) the only new customers we get are either 14 and getting their 1st phone, or they are switching over form another carrier.

TIGERJC
06-26-2008, 12:04 PM
oh yeah, and the cell phone game right now, or for the last 6-8 months,isnt what it used to be, its stilll decent, but not what it once was, the problem is the wireless market is saturated with customers( means everyone already has a cell phone that needs one) the only new customers we get are either 14 and getting their 1st phone, or they are switching over form another carrier.
well as long as there is a sprint, there will always be new cust for me :D and the samething goes for metro custs

Nissan Sean
06-26-2008, 12:10 PM
yeah only ports i get are from sprint, and the occasional angry verizon customer.

TIGERJC
06-26-2008, 12:17 PM
yeah only ports i get are from sprint, and the occasional angry verizon customer.
well because everybody is with a cellphone provider, the feds are thinking of changing the contract length. So shorter contracts, means a lot of cust swithching providers that basically means more revenue with the activation fee and continuing the new activation for sell ppl

henryjkim
06-26-2008, 01:38 PM
so im offering 200 bucks fopr whoever can get me in.

Nissan Sean
06-26-2008, 01:47 PM
where do you live? $300, i gots connections

blaknoize
06-26-2008, 02:25 PM
^blackmailer...

Or maler, whatever :rolleyes:

henryjkim
06-26-2008, 03:38 PM
where do you live? $300, i gots connections

i live in lawrenceville i will consider it depending on company and location and pay amount :cheers:

stillaneon
06-26-2008, 03:42 PM
HAHA. Well I hear more from ATT and Tmobile customers about the ****ty service. I guess its going to work either way. I used to work for Cingular so I will never go there....

well as long as there is a sprint, there will always be new cust for me :D and the samething goes for metro custs

henryjkim
06-27-2008, 09:07 AM
no one?

Nissan Sean
06-27-2008, 09:10 AM
i havent found anything for ya man. noone is lookin for anyone right now as far as i can tell. were lookin for a part time guy at my store, but we already have someone in mind.

henryjkim
06-27-2008, 10:45 AM
i havent found anything for ya man. noone is lookin for anyone right now as far as i can tell. were lookin for a part time guy at my store, but we already have someone in mind.

thanks for looking man. the offer is still on the table. just let me know if something comes up :goodjob:

klollie
06-27-2008, 10:48 AM
AT&T store in Conyers AND Covington is hiring

henryjkim
06-28-2008, 11:36 AM
anyone?

henryjkim
07-01-2008, 09:07 AM
$300 to who ever gets me in. every week it will go down $25

preferredduck
07-01-2008, 09:40 AM
all these people trying to get into cell phones.lol. its not easy at all these days, even with wireless experience, unless you know somebody you can pretty much kiss your chances goodby. at alot of stores people hire there friends to work there, and usually noone leaves for a couple years b/c the pay is decent and you get to sit on the pc all day. its nice trust me. GL OP. corporate stores are impossible to get on. i say dont even try verizon, they are the pickiest people when it comes to hiring someone, lol you pretty much need a damn 4 yr degree.lol GL.

and the sad part is most of the people in the stores are idiots. i have been in sales for 8 years, including time share sales and i have not been able to get a job in cell phones, and the idiots they hire 90% of the time couldn't show a person how to get out of a wet paper bag, and they are pretty damn lazy too.

okra1981
07-02-2008, 02:44 AM
How well do they pay? It can't be that great can it?

The Youngn
07-02-2008, 02:59 PM
depending...the pay can be very rewarding. Commission is a big thing

Turbo Terrance
07-02-2008, 11:26 PM
go 2 t-mobile i heard the pay there is hella good........

henryjkim
07-05-2008, 08:30 PM
anyone?

henryjkim
07-13-2008, 10:50 AM
how's $400 sound?

green91
07-13-2008, 12:32 PM
Do we have any sprint reps here? Ive got some questions about the new phones with qchat