PDA

View Full Version : Misc Berry Gordys: The Last Dragon (the greatest martial arts film of all time)

4dmin
08-23-2005, 07:37 AM
Berry Gordys: The Last Dragon (the greatest martial arts film of all time)

For us kids growing up in the 80's this has to be the greatest martial arts film ever made, with chracters like Bruce LeRoy, Shonuff, Eddie Arcadian, & Vanity who could ask for more. This is truely a great mix of 1 line catch phrases such as "Catches bullets in his teeth, Nigga Please!". It is definately my favorite martial arts film ever :goodjob: 5/5

(sorry i watched it last night for the 1,000,001 time so i thought i would share)

http://www.publispain.com/posters/last_dragon.jpg

Pher
08-23-2005, 08:27 AM
Damn Paul, you're all over the kick ass threads today.
I used to watch that movie religiously! I cant remember the song that played when LeRoy got the "Fire", can you?
+1 for the post of the month! (Even though you dont need it)

4dmin
08-23-2005, 10:32 AM
CHORUS: YOU ARE THE LAST DRAGON YOU POSSESS THE POWER OF THEM ALL (ENTER GUITAR TRICK)

i remember before DVD you couldn't get this movie, i found it at video 120 when they were still open and i paid 50$ for that VHS b/c it was on moratoruim :D

Pher
08-23-2005, 10:50 AM
CHORUS: YOU ARE THE LAST DRAGON YOU POSSESS THE POWER OF THEM ALL (ENTER GUITAR TRICK)

i remember before DVD you couldn't get this movie, i found it at video 120 when they were still open and i paid 50$ for that VHS b/c it was on moratoruim :D

I'm going to be singing that for the next couple of days! SOB

After you posted I attacked torrentspy.com and now the movie is 46% downloaded! :goodjob:

PSINXS
08-23-2005, 12:17 PM
Bruce leeroy is the shit