PDA

View Full Version : Misc need some info on crawfish boil

phatzboyal
06-24-2008, 12:30 AM
me and my roommates are trying to have a crawfish boil. i was wondering where i could get some fresh live crawfish, im in the athens area, but i could drive up to atlanta. and if you guys dont mind sharing, whats your recipe for the stock? do you guys purge the crawfish? some have said that i should and some said it dont matter. last question, i think its a little past crawfish season, is that going to affect the freshness?

Gorilla Eg!
06-24-2008, 12:40 AM
me and my roommates are trying to have a crawfish boil. i was wondering where i could get some fresh live crawfish, im in the athens area, but i could drive up to atlanta. and if you guys dont mind sharing, whats your recipe for the stock? do you guys purge the crawfish? some have said that i should and some said it dont matter. last question, i think its a little past crawfish season, is that going to affect the freshness?

you should find crawfish at any seafood/deli....and the easy boils come in a box/ bag ;)

MR2DR
06-24-2008, 12:43 AM
oh snaps crawfish boil... what he said^^^ box

hey josh, i see you snooping this thread, are you down?? southern seafood man..

Revmaynard
06-24-2008, 12:45 AM
Hell yeah, they have good crabs. Lol.

They always have some people ridding dubs come through to get some seafood LOL.

phatzboyal
06-24-2008, 10:18 PM
any of you guys have any experiences at a good seafood place? i heard boudreaux is good in duluth, anywhere else?