PDA

View Full Version : Misc People's point of view on...

Dopeki4
06-23-2008, 10:38 PM
Dating someone who works at a stripe club. Not as a dancer but as a waitress.

I don't care what people think, but I would like to get people's opinion on it. I personally don't have any issues with it. She's all over me and always tells me how much she likes me and how im not like all the other guys. Even though im a complete ass-hole.

Would any of you date someone like that?

Oh, and I'm aware that IA is full of children but hey, why not just see what some of you have to say.

Revmaynard
06-23-2008, 10:41 PM
Well, I might be biased some how, but whatever.

My good friend of seven-eight years was dating a girl who dropped college to strip at the Cheetah and then the Pink Pony. She would take breaks with him before she worked there and would screw other people and the minute he made out with a chick on a break he was cheating. Well, once she get's her job there she is really straight up and stuff with no break ups or odd behavior. Out of the blue she wants my friend to move out and wants all the sht she bought him while they were together for four years back from him. Turns out she had been cheating on him hardcore with people and sht. It's just my side of one of those relationships, but yea, I wouldn't trust them, money will make anyone do anything.

Dopeki4
06-23-2008, 10:47 PM
Ouch, that really sucks.

Here's the thing with me though- Im not hooked on her and could careless if she'd cheat on me. I tell her that money would make people do things out of the ordinary. Yet she always tells me that she is not like that and that she would never hook up with someone just for money.

Again, I have no problem with it. I'm just kinda scared of catching something. She gets checked every 6 weeks and even donates blood, so... I might be in the clear.

Revmaynard
06-23-2008, 10:49 PM
Yea, he girl started as a shooter girl at the Gold Rush. This was a high school romance thing and she was older. It was not good in the end for him.

Even though it sucked for him I still told him he was btch-made LOL.

Dopeki4
06-23-2008, 10:51 PM
B1tch made lol.

Teenagers and older women don't usually mix so it's understandable that your friend ended up on the curb.

Revmaynard
06-23-2008, 10:52 PM
B1tch made lol.

Teenagers and older women don't usually mix so it's understandable that your friend ended up on the curb.

She was one grade above him, they started dating in high school is what I meant. They both graduated already.

Dopeki4
06-23-2008, 10:56 PM
I'm thinking about heading to her work one day without letting her know and see how she reacts. Even though she's frequently inviting me to go.

It doesn't sound like a bad idea.

cactusEG
06-23-2008, 11:18 PM
Do u lover her ?

Dopeki4
06-23-2008, 11:23 PM
Love her? No.

She's a really cool person. Funny, smart, and can be a smartass from time to time- which is something that I really like.

We're only dating. Having sex and going out, nothing too serious.

cactusEG
06-23-2008, 11:28 PM
Love her? No.

She's a really cool person. Funny, smart, and can be a smartass from time to time- which is something that I really like.

We're only dating. Having sex and going out, nothing too serious.

well stay that way, if its better...

stephen
06-24-2008, 01:56 AM
if you're already dating her, how do you feel she is as a person? is she someone you can really see yourself with? some people can be real cool, but just on a friendship tip. i've dated 1 ex stripper, and 1 strip club bartender, and they were both all about money. if she's one of those that always says "you got me when we go here?" or something along those lines...don't even working on getting serious with her. you can still hit, but just keep your wallet closed and your options open. but if she's just a genuine type chick, then take it to the next level.

.:EuRo FLYbOy:.
06-24-2008, 11:56 AM

I don't care what people think, but I would like to get people's opinion on it. I personally don't have any issues with it. She's all over me and always tells me how much she likes me and how im not like all the other guys. Even though im a complete ass-hole.

Oh, and I'm aware that IA is full of children but hey, why not just see what some of you have to say.

Okay..... :thinking:

P.S. PICS OR GTFO!

Dopeki4
06-24-2008, 01:40 PM
if you're already dating her, how do you feel she is as a person? is she someone you can really see yourself with? some people can be real cool, but just on a friendship tip. i've dated 1 ex stripper, and 1 strip club bartender, and they were both all about money. if she's one of those that always says "you got me when we go here?" or something along those lines...don't even working on getting serious with her. you can still hit, but just keep your wallet closed and your options open. but if she's just a genuine type chick, then take it to the next level.

As a person she's awesome. I would rather be friends but I think she'd like something more. We've been dating for about 2 months now.

She's also not all about the money. She's materialistic, but she doesn't use my money.

When we go out, I'm the one that usually says "you got me, right?" Haha it doesn't bother her, she would sometimes even offer me gas money just to come sleep over her house. What I don't get is why me. I always tell her that she shouldn't like me, but then she always gets emotional and whatnot.

stephen
06-25-2008, 01:52 AM
As a person she's awesome. I would rather be friends but I think she'd like something more. We've been dating for about 2 months now.

She's also not all about the money. She's materialistic, but she doesn't use my money.

When we go out, I'm the one that usually says "you got me, right?" Haha it doesn't bother her, she would sometimes even offer me gas money just to come sleep over her house. What I don't get is why me. I always tell her that she shouldn't like me, but then she always gets emotional and whatnot.

oh, i see. well honestly, i don't think the worst of your problems are the fact that she works at a strip club. it's either you really don't feel her like that, or you just aren't ready to be in a relationship. if you're not feeling her, just keep frapping her down and avoid the subject for as long as you can. if you're just not ready for a relationship, let her know. hopefully she'll still let you tap while you get yourself together lol.

j0nbunklah0m
06-25-2008, 02:04 AM
Okay..... :thinking:

P.S. PICS OR GTFO!

x2 in for pics :boobies:

ShooterMcGavin
06-25-2008, 12:57 PM

#1I don't care what people think, but I would like to get people's opinion on it. I personally don't have any issues with it. She's all over me and always tells me how much she likes me and how #2im not like all the other guys. Even though im a complete ass-hole.

#1 holy self contradiction batman...
#2 she's either lying or she's used to getting the sh*t beat out of her...