PDA

View Full Version : Misc Call of Duty-World at War

Got Milk?
06-23-2008, 09:54 PM
WOW, there is a new call of duty comming out. cant wait.

http://www.xbox360fanboy.com/2008/06/09/call-of-duty-world-at-war-announced/

allmotoronly
06-23-2008, 10:00 PM
hmmm I had heard rumors that the next in the COD series was going to be WWII themed... I'm looking forward to it!!

Got Milk?
06-23-2008, 10:12 PM
^^

if u read that article, it does say the theme is WW2. I just saw a commercial on t.v. and it shows that u can climb up a tree, and snipe from a tree, pretty sweeeeet.

sararose
06-23-2008, 10:17 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Y_Ip_SaJqpg Trailer :o

9ussy
06-23-2008, 10:47 PM
i can't wait till it comes out..

AlanŽ
06-24-2008, 01:58 PM
why the hell would they go backwards in time after junmping forward for the first time

99hatch
06-24-2008, 02:09 PM
I know, cod4 is awesome with the new modern weapons. now we have to go back to pea shooters from ww2

Hulud
06-24-2008, 02:14 PM
why the hell would they go backwards in time after junmping forward for the first time
because its not infinity ward doing this one

COD is franchised by two diff companies, Infinity Ward (COD2&4) and Treyarch (COD3).

they alternate releases. the next COD after this one will probably be modern again.

i hope that treyarch does a better job on this one than on 3 although 3 was a good game 2 was better imo.

ww2 games are the sh*t. to you all talkin crap about ww2 you are morons.

Ran
06-24-2008, 02:26 PM
ww2 games are the sh*t. to you all talkin crap about ww2 you are morons.x2

WWII FTMFW!

We need another real war like that one.

JITB
06-24-2008, 02:50 PM
Ww2 games are played out im sorry... i dont even want to play any more. i thought we were dont with those for awhile. battlefield: bad company it is for me! i just cant deal with the prehistric weapons any more...lol

Hulud
06-24-2008, 02:52 PM
battlefield is not good imo.

just played the demo yesterday, not buying it.

JITB
06-24-2008, 03:02 PM
battlefield is not good imo.

just played the demo yesterday, not buying it.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

give it more time... its confusing and hard at first....but once you understand its fun...unless you already do...lol. iplayed the demo for like 8 hours one day...lol

Hulud
06-24-2008, 09:09 PM
i played it online and worked some kids. but i just didnt like the feel of the game nor the fact that you can outright run across the entire map

WalkS
06-24-2008, 09:17 PM
the graphic look...blah if you ask me. COD4s graphics look better IMO
I might have to hold out on this one, unless if someone gets it and says its good.
but other wise I'll be waiting for Infinity Wards new release...

allmotoronly
06-24-2008, 10:27 PM
I think COD5 will be pretty cool. I saw a trailer somewhere a week or so ago of a person climbing a tree and sniping people. That would be awesome.

JITB
06-25-2008, 03:42 AM
i played it online and worked some kids. but i just didnt like the feel of the game nor the fact that you can outright run across the entire map

most military guys can run more than 20 feet...lol

The12lber
06-25-2008, 03:08 PM
WWII has been beat to all hell from a games standpoint.

Additionally, the customizability that made CoD 4 so totally awesome is impossible in the fictional context of WWII, so there's another strike against it.

JITB
06-25-2008, 03:19 PM
WWII has been beat to all hell from a games standpoint.

Additionally, the customizability that made CoD 4 so totally awesome is impossible in the fictional context of WWII, so there's another strike against it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_World_War_II_video_games

**** ww2 games...lol
i want modern combat!

Schugg
06-25-2008, 03:43 PM
im tired of the wwII theme but more than likely i will get it, even though im tired of the theme it still looks alot better than cod3, so ill give it a chance

WalkS
06-25-2008, 05:14 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_World_War_II_video_games

**** ww2 games...lol
i want modern combat!

im with you man, i LOVE modern combat games. I fell in love with COD4, and my dad was relating to everything that happened in the game with him being in the Air Force for 22 years and being in Desert Storm.

Schugg
06-25-2008, 05:38 PM
im with you man, i LOVE modern combat games. I fell in love with COD4, and my dad was relating to everything that happened in the game with him being in the Air Force for 22 years and being in Desert Storm.

what was his job? not much of the airforce relates to cod4. mainly just a few jobs in the AF that do stuff like the games do, everyone else is just non'rs (desk jobs/jobs that dont deploy/jobs where you work with contracted workers) or in my case i deploy over in the area of the fight and just do my job there, over doing it here

edit: i take most of that back, haha thats how it is now, im sure 22 years ago it was different

The12lber
06-26-2008, 06:59 AM
what was his job? not much of the airforce relates to cod4. mainly just a few jobs in the AF that do stuff like the games do, everyone else is just non'rs (desk jobs/jobs that dont deploy/jobs where you work with contracted workers) or in my case i deploy over in the area of the fight and just do my job there, over doing it here

edit: i take most of that back, haha thats how it is now, im sure 22 years ago it was different

Pararescue, the AFSOC (especially Air Controllers) etc.