PDA

View Full Version : got the police report today.....

ahmonrah
08-22-2005, 11:41 PM
i got the reports from thurday mornings accident. in the report the guy lied to the police officer about being drunk(naturally), and when the officer conducted the breathalyzer at dekalb county jail(they arrested them when they smelled alcohol on his breath and according to the report, marijuana.) his blood alcohol level was .151. i'm unsure what the legal limit is, but i'm sure it's alot lower than that. either way it's something new i found out.

chuck
08-22-2005, 11:44 PM
legal limit is 0.08 according to the office of highway safety's website...damn...a good bit of beer and supposed weed, dude was asking for it.

ironchef
08-22-2005, 11:44 PM
Coincidence .151 bac and theres a bacardi 151, i think not!

HyPer50
08-22-2005, 11:46 PM
i am under the impression the legal limit is zero tollerance...so like .001??

i'm probably wrong though...my mommy probably just tells me that so i don't drink as much, haha

does she tell you that masterbation causes blindness and to not make funny faces cause your face will freeze that way? = P

chuck
08-22-2005, 11:47 PM
does she tell you that masterbation causes blindness and to not make funny faces cause your face will freeze that way? = P
no but i did save a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to geiko!!!

...looked it up and changed my post too...lol

ahmonrah
08-22-2005, 11:52 PM
legal limit is 0.08 according to the office of highway safety's website...damn...a good bit of beer and supposed weed, dude was asking for it.
yeha , i just looked it up too. i recall the officer initially stating they were gonna book him for public drunkenness....but looks like after blowing the breathalyzer wide open she upgraded it too what it should've been in the first place. D.U.I

Trouble300zx
08-23-2005, 06:15 AM
Hey, the lady that ran my uncle over, running a red light goin at least 60 and caused his closed casket funeral, didn't get anything......... she drove home, went to bed and woke up the next morning to see her car fucked up, called the cops and said "hey i think i hit something last night"...turns out it was my uncle walkin across the street. No charges no nothing.....they couldn't prove that she had been drunk.

5thgcelica
08-23-2005, 07:10 AM
^^^ that my friend..sucks.

Hulud
08-23-2005, 09:04 AM
under 21 the limit is .02 if you blow a .02 or higher you get busted for possesion by consumption

Importdreamer56
08-23-2005, 10:27 AM
Hey, the lady that ran my uncle over, running a red light goin at least 60 and caused his closed casket funeral, didn't get anything......... she drove home, went to bed and woke up the next morning to see her car fucked up, called the cops and said "hey i think i hit something last night"...turns out it was my uncle walkin across the street. No charges no nothing.....they couldn't prove that she had been drunk.

thats life...shit happens..sorry to hear that