PDA

View Full Version : **Really Blonde**

Nitro
06-23-2008, 07:57 AM
A blonde was shopping at K-Mart and came across a shiny silver thermos.
She was quite fascinated by it, so she picked it up and took it over to the clerk to ask what it was.
The clerk said, "Why, that's a thermos ... it keeps hot things hot and cold things cold."
"Wow," said the blonde, "that's amazing... I'm going to buy it!"
So she bought the thermos and took it to work the next day. Her boss, who was also blonde, saw it on her desk.
"What's that?" she asked.
"Why, that's a thermos ... it keeps hot things hot and cold things cold," she replied.
"Wow, that's amazing," said the boss, "what do you have in it?"

"Two popsicles and some coffee."

A blonde decides to try horseback riding, even though she has had no lessons or prior experience. She mounts the horse, unassisted, and the horse immediately springs into motion. It gallops along at a steady and rhythmic pace, but the blonde begins to slip from the saddle. In terror, she grabs for the horse's mane, but cannot seem to get a firm grip. She tries to throw her arms around the horse's neck, but she slides down the side of the horse anyway. The horse gallops along, seemingly impervious to its slipping rider. Finally, giving up her frail grip, the blonde attempts to leap away from the horse and throw herself to safety. Unfortunately, her foot has become entangled in the stirrup, she is now at the mercy of the horse's pounding hooves as her head is struck against the ground over and over. As her head is battered against the ground, she is mere moments away from unconsciousness when to her great fortune.... Frank, the Walmart greeter, sees her dilemma and unplugs the horse.

The veterinarian told the blonde that her dog needed some exercise.
"You need to make sure the dog runs around." the doctor said. "Try playing a game of fetch."
"I can't play fetch with my dog," the blonde said.
"Why not?" the doctor asked.
"Because," she replied, "He can't throw."

A man was in his front yard mowing grass when his attractive blond female neighbor came out of the house and went straight to the mailbox. She opened it then slammed it shut stormed back in the house. A little later she came out of her house again went to the mail box and again opened it, slammed it shut again. Angrily, back into the house she went. As the man was getting ready to edge the lawn, here she came out again, marched to the mail box opened it and then slammed it closed harder than ever. Puzzled by her actions the man asked her, "Is something wrong?"
To which she replied, "There certainly is! My stupid computer keeps saying, YOU'VE GOT MAIL"

quickdodgeŽ
06-23-2008, 08:04 AM
I don't get it. Later, QD.

Kevykev
haaaaaaaaa

quickdodgeŽ
I don't get it. Later, QD.

Maybe you just can't SEE the humor. Ask Nitro if he has any HIDs you can buy so you can see more clearly. Later, QD.

Nitro
06-23-2008, 08:08 AM
Maybe you just can't SEE the humor. Ask Nitro if he has any HIDs you can buy so you can see more clearly. Later, QD.

:lmfao: chk yur reps son!!!

Sammich
06-23-2008, 08:25 AM
FULL OF A.I.Ds

Killer
06-23-2008, 10:34 AM
first one was pretty good....

second one was kinda predictable...

3rd one... eh...

last... way old...

SiRed94
06-23-2008, 10:41 AM
haha

Crazy Asian
06-23-2008, 10:43 AM
LOL

Leisa
06-23-2008, 11:49 AM
oh my ..lol

Nomad!
06-23-2008, 12:33 PM
These jokes sucked more donkey ass than the jerk that posted them...and that is a whole lot of donkey ass!!! :D

IndianStig
06-23-2008, 08:06 PM
Last one was a good one Nitro!

Nitro
06-24-2008, 07:12 AM
These jokes sucked more donkey ass than the jerk that posted them...and that is a whole lot of donkey ass!!! :D

oh the hate :lmfao:

btw......fawk u

Sammich
06-24-2008, 07:51 AM
the OP is a _______________

FasTech
06-24-2008, 08:12 AM
The last one was funny, rest I heard before!

Nomad!
06-24-2008, 10:20 AM
oh the hate :lmfao:
That's how I roll man! New and improved for 08 :D

Sport1.3
06-24-2008, 10:35 AM
no lulz here.....the internet has desensitized me :(

AnthonyF
06-24-2008, 10:54 AM
QD making fun of himself...what is next? lololz

-Ant.