PDA

View Full Version : 1994 Ford Ranger for sale. 4 cylinder 5 speed 2.3

ricedoutyeaa
06-22-2008, 07:30 PM
I am thinking about saleing my 1994 Ford Ranger. Runs and drives Fine, i used it traveling around Building Home Depots and it has never let me down. It is a 5 speed truck. Has manual roll down windows. The interior is decent no rips or tears. I bought the truck about a year ago for the gas mileage. I no longer need it because i dont travel anymore. When i bought it i had a new clutch put in it, new timing belt, new thermostat, new water pump and two new control arm bushings. I have a friend that works at ford and he did all the work. I also just put a new accumilator and A/c condensor in it last Friday, blows Very cold. These trucks really dont make that much power but get good gas mileage.Oh it is a burgandy color. I am pretty sure it has been in a wreck because the bed on the truck use to be a teal color. MOre than likely the bed on it got hit or something and someone just put another one on it and painted over the teal. over al the truck Runs great, doesnt leak a drop of oil and is reliable. Truck Has 155,??? miles on it. Price is $2700 FIRM. I think this is alot cheaper than any other extended cab ranger for sale around here.