PDA

View Full Version : FS: '04 Mustang GT

Shawn819
06-22-2008, 06:31 PM
2004 Ford Mustang GT

Engine: 4.6L SOHC V8
Mileage: 37,200 and counting (I drive the car roughly 50 miles a week on average as of late)
Transmission: 5-Speed Manual (TR-3650)
Color: Silver Metallic Paint w/ 40th Anniversary badges on front fenders. (Car is NOT a 40th Anniversary package)
Interior: Medium Dark Graphite; Cloth (Basically a really dark gray). The package also included the silver trim around the radio and around the shifter as well as brushed aluminum pedals and dead pedal.
Rims/Tires: 17" Factory 5-spoke alloys with Kumho Ecsta ASX tires (245/45). The tires have about 6,500 miles on them and still have significant tread remaining. I would estimate between 6-7/32". There is a lot of life left in the tires depending on how you drive the car.
Features: A/C, power steering, power door locks, power windows, tilt wheel, cruise control, MACH MP3 single CD radio (Plays CDs and data CDs), dual front airbags and power driver's seat.

I bought this car in September 2005 at Cherokee Ford in Woodstock, GA with 17,700 miles. The car has been properly maintained with oil changes at regular intervals. I recently had the fuel filter and spark plugs replaced and added a K&N FIPK. Aside from the K&N air intake system, the car is completely stock and hasn't been modified. I've never raced this car in the street or a track. Aside from occasionally getting on the gas on an onramp or stoplight, the car has been babied. The clutch is great and the transmission shifts smoothly.

The paint is in excellent condition. It has very minor chips in the paint from road debris/careless drivers that you'd expect after 37,000 miles. It's never been in an accident or had any body work performed. There is one small blemish on the passenger side scoop about 1.5" long from someone in the UGA parking deck a few months back. The interior is kept spotless. The floor mats are brand new and the seats show no noticeable signs of wear.

The car runs great. I've never had it break down or needed any work aside from general maintenance (oil changes, etc.). I also have every service record from the time I've owned the car.

I track the fuel economy at every fill-up and the car gets between 15 and 26 MPG. Since I hardly drive the car anymore and it's almost 100% city driving, the MPG has dropped off to 14-16. On the highway, I've gotten it as high as 26 MPG on a tank. Obviously, it will vary based on how you drive the car. The manufacturer also recommends 87 octane fuel, so you don't have to buy premium. Obviously, you don't buy a V8 for fuel economy, but I'm just letting you know what to expect.

I'd like to get $12,800 out of the car. I'm available to show the car almost any time, so contact me to set up a date and time or with additional questions. I'm in Athens, GA mainly. I can meet someone halfway some place around Atlanta if you're serious about buying. Reply to this ad or contact me directly at (404)630-1511.

Pictures of the vehicle can be found here: http://my.att.net/p/s/community.dll?ep=16&groupid=346062&ck=

They don't show the new floor mats or the FIPK and were taken about a year ago. I think I've put maybe 3,500 miles on it since then. If you want me to take pictures of anything else on the car, I can do so. Additionally, the reason I'm selling the car is because I'm picking up a 2003 Cobra this coming weekend and I'd like to not have to pay for 2 cars. I do still have a loan on the vehicle. Upon payment, I will pay off the loan and provide the title to the buyer as fast as I can.

Since this is also my first post, hello to everyone. Hopefully I'll become a more active member on this forum even though I have a domestic. I used to be a DSM guy, so maybe that counts for something!

40th GT
07-30-2008, 09:33 PM
I wish you the best of luck with the sale!

nadaklu
08-01-2008, 12:23 PM
Good luck with the sale!