PDA

View Full Version : If you were in a blue RSX with a wing on the way to the BP tonight......

87 Turbo II
06-22-2008, 01:21 AM
and you were followed by a white Rx-7 from 285 west all the way to the BP parking lot entrance, then learn to check when you change lanes. You almost ran me off the road! I had been behind you for like 10 mins and for 3 minutes I was beside you and you just turned on your blinker and came over without hesitation and would've hit me, I had to jerk the wheel and honk my horn., you just looked at me and did the "whats up?" head nod thing. I wasn't saying "hey" was trying to cuss you out (doesn't work so well @ 75MPH with the windows down). anyways, I looked for you at the meet to tell you how pissed of I was but once we got in there you disappeared so w/e. Even if you're not here on IA I just needed to rant about the experience.

redrumracer
06-22-2008, 01:22 AM
he wanted to be like the red rsx that was in the news the other week

BlkCD5
06-22-2008, 01:28 AM
i guess that awesome wing blinded his view a bit

87 Turbo II
06-22-2008, 01:37 AM
I suppose that was the problem. I was slightly behind him
like where the lower part of this "i" is in relation to this "l" was the position of the front of our cars

li (i'm the"i")

jR1_kS14
06-22-2008, 02:04 AM
blue rsx white gold wheels?

87 Turbo II
06-22-2008, 02:52 AM
blue rsx white gold wheels?
they looked like they could be stockers, I really didn't see the side view well, I was driving and don'tlike to look away from forward unless it's brief. They might have been any color though really.

BABY J
06-22-2008, 03:35 AM
Next time stay out of my blind spot f@g. Either stay behind, or pass. NEXT!

mocha latte cupcake
06-22-2008, 07:08 AM
man that was me, i traded my vtec for something wek sos... all i gotta say is i was coming over on top of that rotary cause i though there was a bumble bee trying to attack my vtecs machine! next time i'ma throw it in reverse and spit chewing gum out my sunroof @ you! you've been warned! roTARy vs teh RS-VTEx!

NO BUT seriously that wasn't me lol stupid kids these days... XLR8 past them next time though. either behind or in front, never beside

AnthonyF
06-22-2008, 07:41 AM
Well..heres where you went wrong:

1. Going to BP....why?
2. Lining up next to RSX on the hwy
3. Making it look like u wanted to race him

-Ant.

MongolPup
06-22-2008, 08:08 AM
Not trying to bash you at all, but sounds like you were in his blind spot. His head nod might even have been him thanking you for realizing what was about to happen and moving.

BABY J
06-22-2008, 08:48 AM
He's lucky I didn't shoot his a$s. Many a a$s-whoopin' has ensued due to people hangin out in my blind spot. Next time I WILL run you off the road. Ok... now it's your turn to say something.

Got Milk?
06-22-2008, 10:29 AM
that was me my mad man, i totaled that car that night. so stop looking for the blue rsx with the WING

Chuckster
06-22-2008, 11:32 AM
Well..heres where you went wrong:

1. Going to BP....why?
2. Lining up next to RSX on the hwy
3. Making it look like u wanted to race him

-Ant.

Dude, is that stock height on your truck? Im really digging your truck.

Chuckster
06-22-2008, 11:37 AM
Dude, is that stock height on your truck? Im really digging your truck.

Just looked at some X-runners on autotrader, no it issnot stock height. I want one.

Echonova
06-22-2008, 11:54 AM
Just looked at some X-runners on autotrader, no it issnot stock height. I want one.That's not even Ant's ride height. Photochop FTL

87 Turbo II
06-22-2008, 04:27 PM
He's lucky I didn't shoot his a$s. Many a a$s-whoopin' has ensued due to people hangin out in my blind spot. Next time I WILL run you off the road. Ok... now it's your turn to say something.
I can't tell if it's really you or if you're messing around, but either way, if you had looked over, you would've seen me, you can't just go by your mirrors alone. It'd still be your fault in a report, not mine so in my book it's still your fault I had to move, not mine.

AnthonyF
06-22-2008, 04:36 PM
Chuckster-thats a Photoshop. I dont have a good camera and I dunno how to do sigs.

-Ant.

Chuckster
06-22-2008, 06:54 PM
You fooled me. That **** looks good.

Kevykev
06-22-2008, 07:52 PM
Damn, so many "Are you on IA threads"
shi+'s Real out here!

BABY J
06-22-2008, 10:37 PM
I can't tell if it's really you or if you're messing around, but either way, if you had looked over, you would've seen me, you can't just go by your mirrors alone. It'd still be your fault in a report, not mine so in my book it's still your fault I had to move, not mine.

Okay. Go ride in the blind spot of the 1st 18 wheeler you see. When he gets a simple ticket for failure to maintain lane, and you get dead - I guess you can die w/ the fact that 'you showed him' - that outta teach 'em a lesson. Off yourself. But before you off yourself, learn that it's never safe to roll in some1s blind spot unless it's bumper to bumper traffic. You had plenty of room to 1) pass or 2) fall back. And now you have time to 3) STFU.

87 Turbo II
06-22-2008, 10:59 PM
Okay. Go ride in the blind spot of the 1st 18 wheeler you see. When he gets a simple ticket for failure to maintain lane, and you get dead - I guess you can die w/ the fact that 'you showed him' - that outta teach 'em a lesson. Off yourself. But before you off yourself, learn that it's never safe to roll in some1s blind spot unless it's bumper to bumper traffic. You had plenty of room to 1) pass or 2) fall back. And now you have time to 3) STFU.
you are not an 18 wheeler so you STFU. You are in an RSX with an ugly ass wing.

BABY J
06-22-2008, 11:38 PM
and you were followed by a white Rx-7 from 285 west all the way to the BP parking lot entrance .

hmmm - stalk much?:thinking:

then learn to check when you change lanes. You almost ran me off the road!

Almost doesn't count. Go "almost" get laid and tell me how much fun that is. I'm sure you're used to that.

I had been behind you for like 10 mins and for 3 minutes I was beside you

Take a bow - you're an idiot.

and you just turned on your blinker and came over without hesitation and would've hit me, I had to jerk the wheel and honk my horn.,

That's a pretty useless idea... kinda like this thread. What a coinkydink.

you just looked at me and did the "whats up?" head nod thing. I wasn't saying "hey" was trying to cuss you out (doesn't work so well @ 75MPH with the windows down). anyways, I looked for you at the meet to tell you how pissed of I was but once we got in there you disappeared so w/e. Even if you're not here on IA I just needed to rant about the experience.

LOL. Come find me next time and tell me. It'll be fun for one of us.

Revmaynard
06-22-2008, 11:51 PM
Got 'em lol.

Djlin
06-23-2008, 02:22 AM
man, you gotta be more specific.. there's more than one BLUE rsx with "the WING" around GA and no it wasn't me no bp meet for me lol.

BABY J
07-16-2008, 02:47 AM
I just re-read this and LOL'd all over my shirt.

GIXXERDK
07-16-2008, 03:06 AM
If you have a blind spot in a "car" you really need to readjust your mirrors or go to driving school.

T.S.
07-16-2008, 06:52 AM
Question.....

HOW THE **** DO YOU HAVE A BLINDSPOT IN A GO-KART OF A CAR?!?!?

BKgen®
07-16-2008, 09:50 AM
that was me btw

DJ Maestro
07-16-2008, 09:54 AM
Chuckster-thats a Photoshop. I dont have a good camera and I dunno how to do sigs.

-Ant.

I make you sig bish, you be patient, you wait long time then you love it long time. :yes:

Ran
07-16-2008, 09:55 AM
If you have a blind spot in a "car" you really need to readjust your mirrors or go to driving school.x2

This is why they teach you not just rely on your mirrors. Then again, any retard that can drive a car around an empty parking lot can get a license in Georgia.

RSX Driver FTL

DJ Maestro
07-16-2008, 10:01 AM
Hey douche, what you drive???

Ah durrive a Arrrr Esss Ecks wit da JDM30MPG+BOOSTED wang! :crazy:

DieselNuts
07-16-2008, 10:38 AM
this thread made me el oh el. REPS to Baby J

GIXXERDK
07-16-2008, 01:26 PM
For the misinformed.

http://ask.cars.com/2007/11/mirror-alignmen.html