PDA

View Full Version : Misc Took the NestTea plunge...

quickdodgeŽ
06-21-2008, 09:34 PM
And got the family a PS3. I was able to access the Net through my existing wireless in the home. One question, though. Can I not browse the entire Net on the PS3? Can I only look at YouTube and the PS info they have? Or can I get into the actualy Net? Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
06-21-2008, 10:25 PM
Just curious. Later, QD.

Vteckidd
06-21-2008, 10:31 PM
yes you can view the Internet an surf on the PS3. Did you sign up for Playstation Network?

ISAtlanta300
06-21-2008, 10:39 PM
And got the family a PS3. I was able to access the Net through my existing wireless in the home. One question, though. Can I not browse the entire Net on the PS3? Can I only look at YouTube and the PS info they have? Or can I get into the actualy Net? Later, QD.

A wise choice of console... :). Welcome....

............now get some games so we can kick yo ass online..... LOL

And you can actually surf n stuff but i still prefer a computer for that... much faster and I already have most applications, players, utilities etc.

quickdodgeŽ
06-21-2008, 10:46 PM
Did you sign up for Playstation Network?

Hail no. They want billing info. If I have to pay, then I don't want it. Like ISAtlanta300, I have two computers for that. Lolol.

now get some games so we can kick yo ass online.

I got one, Heavenly Sword, for my wife and Madden 08 for myself. Later, QD.

Vteckidd
06-21-2008, 10:48 PM
heavenly swaord is good. really neat game.

GIve them your billing info, the network is free but you keep a credit card on file in case you want to purschase games on the network.

ITS FREE, its cool too you can download TONS of games too for free (demos an such)

Vteckidd
06-21-2008, 10:49 PM
i have like 30 games if you get bored let me know

quickdodgeŽ
06-21-2008, 10:53 PM
^^^ Most definitely. Thanks. Later, QD.