PDA

View Full Version : STUPID MEXICANS(rant)

Jimmy B
06-21-2008, 06:38 PM
plowed into a truck in my tahoe last night.. im cruising down 20 in lawrenceville, minding my own buisness, and a dumb mexiciano takesd a left in front of me RIGHT in front of me.. slammed into the rear bedside onthe passenger side, teh whole front of my truck is smashed.
DUMB guy couldnt speak a lick of english, and didnt have a liscense!!! just a passport, at least i saw a allstate card from the other truck.. i still gotta wait a few days to get the info.. BLAH.. i cant even really drive it except to the car repair shop..

AHHHHHH this sux.. -1 to all non liscense humans that cant speak english in USA

BobbyFresco
06-21-2008, 07:04 PM
Judging by your post your grasp on English, with particular emphasis on the grammatical portion, is not so great either. Irony is a bytch and you're ignorant....:goodjob:

b@d @pple
06-21-2008, 07:34 PM
Judging by your post, your grasp on English with particular emphasis on the grammatical portion, is not so great either. Irony is a bytch and you're ignorant....:goodjob:

hey ****bag dont be a cocksuck to jimmy b

BobbyFresco
06-21-2008, 08:21 PM

Yea, I'm the dbag here....:rolleyes:

You must have originated from the same shallow gene pool....

You may now return to your regularly scheduled deepthroating of JimmyB.:goodjob:

Revmaynard
06-21-2008, 08:24 PM
How is he a dbag? I would be mad too.

BobbyFresco
06-21-2008, 08:28 PM
Ranting because you were involved in an accident through no fault of your own is one thing....Making issue of the fact that the person responsible is Mexican and all the other bs he said was totally uncalled for.....

Revmaynard
06-21-2008, 08:32 PM
Eh, I would want to rant if I had a wreck and it wasn't my fault. I understand being racist, but he is merely saying they are literally ''stupid Mexican's''. I don't think there is anything else offending in his post.

BobbyFresco
06-21-2008, 08:36 PM
Eh, I would want to rant if I had a wreck and it wasn't my fault. I understand being racist, but he is merely saying they are literally ''stupid Mexican's''. I don't think there is anything else offending in his post.

I understand what you're saying but I just found the heading of the thread and the contents within to be ironic considering the presentation of said thread....

I just don't see the point in specifying the who when ppl like JimmyB are the first to cry about minorities making an issue of race or ethnicity when it's convenient...

redrumracer
06-21-2008, 08:38 PM
Ranting because you were involved in an accident through no fault of your own is one thing....Making issue of the fact that the person responsible is Mexican and all the other bs he said was totally uncalled for.....

well lets think for a sec here, if the illegal would not have been in the US in the first place then he would not have been there for him to hit.

Revmaynard
06-21-2008, 08:38 PM
Ah, I see what ya mean.

BobbyFresco
06-21-2008, 08:45 PM
well lets think for a sec here, if the illegal would not have been in the US in the first place then he would not have been there for him to hit.

Hmmm.....Perhaps you were present when it happened?
Let's think about this for a sec,as you stated before......He had a passport so perhaps he wasn't here illegally....No mention was made of the man having gone to jail either....;)

BobbyFresco
06-21-2008, 08:46 PM
Ah, I see what ya mean.

:cheers:

redrumracer
06-21-2008, 08:49 PM
Let's think about this for a sec,as you stated before......He had a passport so perhaps he wasn't here illegally....No mention was made of the man having gone to jail either....;)
why yes yes i was present, im omnipresent :D
but no i didnt see the part about passport

Brett
06-21-2008, 09:29 PM
dumb ass mexicans

EJ25RUN
06-21-2008, 09:30 PM
this thread has potential.

Jimmy B
06-21-2008, 10:20 PM
He is a dumb ass for not having a liscense.. and for turning in front of a car going 40-45mph toward him.. I never said i was great at typing... i am pissed my truck is royaly screwed.. did i mention i had my wife and my 13mo old son in the truck? im glad noone was hurt, but its ignorant of you to ASSUME that i am racest, ignorant, have bad grammer in real life, etc..

PS, i own my house, run and own a profitable buisness, and dont really care what a d-bag like you on a car forum think.. so.. back to my rant.. STUPID GUY FROM MEXICO!

Jimmy B
06-21-2008, 10:21 PM
dumb ass mexicans

agreed, except for ricky 75% of the time

Kaiser
06-21-2008, 10:25 PM

Wow. That is about the most blatantly ignorant Idea I've ever heard. If I sneak into Germany via a small boat off the north atlantic, and manage to cause a 500 car pileup on the autobahn outside Hamburg, I'll be ok, because I will have been in the country legally, as long as I have my passport! **** needing a Visa or Green Card to actually stay somewhere, as long as I have my passport I can go whereever I please and propagate scams involving millions of dollars of taxpayer money! Fantastic!

Jimmy B
06-21-2008, 10:27 PM
oh, and he did go to jail due to lack of a valid US drivers liscense

BobbyFresco
06-21-2008, 10:30 PM
Wow. That is about the most blatantly ignorant Idea I've ever heard. If I sneak into Germany via a small boat off the north atlantic, and manage to cause a 500 car pileup on the autobahn outside Hamburg, I'll be ok, because I will have been in the country legally, as long as I have my passport! **** needing a Visa or Green Card to actually stay somewhere, as long as I have my passport I can go whereever I please and propagate scams involving millions of dollars of taxpayer money! Fantastic!

I never stated that he was justified in driving illegally, if in fact he was doing so.
You have no more knowledge than I do as to how, why, and for how long he's been here therefore reading comprehension > you......:rolleyes:

BobbyFresco
06-21-2008, 10:34 PM
He is a dumb ass for not having a liscense.. and for turning in front of a car going 40-45mph toward him.. I never said i was great at typing... i am pissed my truck is royaly screwed.. did i mention i had my wife and my 13mo old son in the truck? im glad noone was hurt, but its ignorant of you to ASSUME that i am racest, ignorant, have bad grammer in real life, etc..

PS, i own my house, run and own a profitable buisness, and dont really care what a d-bag like you on a car forum think.. so.. back to my rant.. STUPID GUY FROM MEXICO!

I am most certainly not trying to take away from the fact that you were affected by this and yes, it's a very unfortunate event. Yes, you have every right to be angry. I would be as well.

I am glad that you, your son, and your wife were not injured but perhaps you should have conveyed your sentiments on the matter in a different way as to not come off seeming ignorant....

BobbyFresco
06-21-2008, 10:37 PM

What relevance does any of this have with your original point?
Am I impressed? NO
Intimidated? NO
Are you better off than me? NO.

:goodjob:

Furthermore, if what I said was of no consequence to you then maybe you shouldn't have replied....But you did.

Jimmy B
06-21-2008, 10:40 PM
What relevance does any of this have with your original point?
Am I impressed? NO
Intimidated? NO
Are you better off than me? NO.

:goodjob:

Furthermore, if what I said was of no consequence to you then maybe you shouldn't have replied....But you did.

1, dont care
2, didnt try to
3, yes, for the fact that i am

Jimmy B
06-21-2008, 10:41 PM

thank you mr marks

BobbyFresco
06-21-2008, 10:44 PM
1, dont care
2, didnt try to
3, yes, for the fact that i am

:rolleyes:

You can't type a few coherent sentences yet you believe that you're better off than me....

The " No Child Left Behind Act" was way after your time so really, what's your excuse?:doh:

BobbyFresco
06-21-2008, 10:50 PM
Further proof that the Ga public school system is FTL....

Jimmy B
06-22-2008, 07:21 AM

I was not in the GA public school system.. thank you very much..

and why do i have to type coherent anythign on this board? if i did, the only person that could read it would be ruiner. 97% of the people on this website have a 8 dollar an hour job, and the best they will get is a 975 an hr job.. so i care what people think about my typing? nah

mocha latte cupcake
06-22-2008, 07:30 AM
http://bryancwatkins.com/images/Mexicans.jpg

hah ha jimmy we stealin ur y0bs!!!! and messin j00r trux puto! as ricky would say jajajajajajajaja (still don't understand the use of j's but whatever)

sorry to hear that man that does suck, but all in all i'm glad that you and the family are safe thats priority #1 man :cheers: but that does blow about the truck, hopefully he'll get but raped in jail or something

BobbyFresco
06-22-2008, 07:38 AM
:rolleyes:

You seem hellbent on proving just how fuking ignorant you are.
If you are a product of private school education, then whatver school you attended failed you miserably.

You obviously underestimate the amount of intelligence and education of a lot of the members of this board. Some people just don't feel compelled to brag ( read try to make themselves look good to a bunch of strangers to compensate for intellectual shortcomings) about their education/income level....For you to assume to know everyones status just furthers my argument. I can make my assesment of you based on your posts, and not just specifically the one that initiated this back and forth exchange. You reek of stupid.

You are definitely not the epitome of success and neither am I but I can guarantee that YOU'RE NOT better off than ME or MOST members, as you have fooled yourself into thinking.:goodjob:

mocha latte cupcake
06-22-2008, 07:41 AM
this thread seems to go in circles... jimmy makes a point, and then drunkie says other wise its like watching the retard chase the twinkie while running on a tredmill.... they think they are going somewhere but they aren't....

BobbyFresco
06-22-2008, 07:43 AM
That made so much sense...

mocha latte cupcake
06-22-2008, 07:47 AM
actually it did, but i don't have time to waste on your mindless bs you continue to spread around here, and since it seems you have nothing better to do here is something to keep you entertained...

http://www.smartstart-toys.co.uk/images/Ball_and_Cup_VZ004_sml.JPG

this seems a little more on your level anyways, so enjoy your time here in this thread...umm... go tell your mom you want blueberry pancakes... lets see... what else... oh yeah i know why don't you go outside for a change? oh theres an idea AND you can take your new toy with you that sounds like loads of fun doesn't it.... yeah! go out side but don't forget your helmet and your grammar nazi badge. you'll be needing those when the other kids make fun of you, but don't you worry, you're better than them, because your mom tells you you're unique, and her special little helper. but like i said, i've gotta go now but this was fun.. thanks for the morning entertainment, and remember. this is just the internet, its not real life... and ya know what? as soon as you log off i bet you're feel LOADS better about yourself knowing you just "pwn3d" someone who doesn't care about you. ja ne -jm

Jimmy B
06-22-2008, 07:54 AM
LOL JM,.. i agree.. he keeps saying the same thign over and over..it was a rant, jsut to blow off some steam.. not ment to read into! HAHA

i dont care what old drunkslut thinks, ive been here since it started, i only have about 10 people on here that i still care about, an dim no there ot make any new friends.. im WAY past the car stage.. i would rather mod my house or boat :)

BobbyFresco
06-22-2008, 07:55 AM
actually it did, but i don't have time to waste on your mindless bs you continue to spread around here, and since it seems you have nothing better to do here is something to keep you entertained...

http://www.smartstart-toys.co.uk/images/Ball_and_Cup_VZ004_sml.JPG

this seems a little more on your level anyways, so enjoy your time here in this thread...umm... go tell your mom you want blueberry pancakes... lets see... what else... oh yeah i know why don't you go outside for a change? oh theres an idea AND you can take your new toy with you that sounds like loads of fun doesn't it.... yeah! go out side but don't forget your helmet and your grammar nazi badge. you'll be needing those when the other kids make fun of you, but don't you worry, you're better than them, because your mom tells you you're unique, and her special little helper. but like i said, i've gotta go now but this was fun.. thanks for the morning entertainment, and remember. this is just the internet, its not real life... and ya know what? as soon as you log off i bet you're feel LOADS better about yourself knowing you just "pwn3d" someone who doesn't care about you. ja ne -jm

LOLOLOLOL.....all this because you got butthurt over your lil buddy JimmyB?
That's cute, really. All that fuking rambling and none of it made sense...What a fuking suprise.
Please keep it moving..... Pretend you're a Catholic priest and go po play with some little boy butthole, Mr pedophilia is cool.....:goodjob:

I'm done with this thread so if your fag ass has anything else to say, send a pm or stfu....;)

Jimmy B
06-22-2008, 09:02 AM
I'm done with this thread so if your fag ass has anything else to say, send a pm or stfu....;)

i like how he added this after BOTH of us logged off .... what a squid

Crazy Asian
06-22-2008, 09:09 AM
Fawk glad your okay man.

EJ25RUN
06-22-2008, 09:10 AM
That made so much sense...

what are you trying to accomplish? This is the whorelounge.

Anything goes no matter what. Thats what makes IA better than other forums.

IA > Internetz

OTG Signs
06-22-2008, 10:20 AM
You should've got the info then and there. Your mistake.

Xrated O.G.
06-22-2008, 10:25 AM

I couldnt agree more.... Illegals should be gone anyway.....

Jimmy B
06-22-2008, 10:37 AM
You should've got the info then and there. Your mistake.

i know.. that was my bad.. i should have. I was a little more concerned about my wife and baby though

BTLFED
06-22-2008, 10:40 AM

Actually, the fact that you are running your cocsucker about grammar and sh!t yet almost all of your posts in here are came back to and edited by you shows what a retard you are. Having fun proofreading after the fact? :slap:

Glad you and your family are okay Jimmy, and I agree with you.

Jimmy B
06-23-2008, 09:17 PM
Thanks project pat, ellingwood, its crazy how alot of us have gone other ways with our lives and dont see eachother often.. i miss you guys.. :)

But back to the rant.. i had to call allstate 4 times today, each time i got a diffrent excuse... thbasicall tod me to go screw off and have my insurance take care of it.. and for me o paythe deductable.. SCREWW THAT.. i finally calle ans was blunt about it and got a message left for an ajuster, so, we will see in the morning.. if not.. im gonna go shoot me a mexicano

SOHC MONSTER
06-23-2008, 09:38 PM
i had to call allstate 4 times today, each time i got a diffrent excuse... thbasicall tod me to go screw off and have my insurance take care of it.. and for me o paythe deductable.. SCREWW THAT.. i finally calle ans was blunt about it and got a message left for an ajuster, so, we will see in the morning..

That sounds exactly like Allstate. They will fight for you if you are their customer but p1ss on you if you are not. They are going to keep giving you the run around. Good luck with that homie :goodjob:

Jimmy B
06-23-2008, 10:02 PM
That sounds exactly like Allstate. They will fight for you if you are their customer but p1ss on you if you are not. They are going to keep giving you the run around. Good luck with that homie :goodjob:

purciate it man.. i work from home, so i can call them 29 times a day if i have to.. and i will!

SOHC MONSTER
06-23-2008, 10:05 PM
purciate it man.. i work from home, so i can call them 29 times a day if i have to.. and i will!

Honestly, you will probably have to. I have been down that road with Allstate and they DO NOT like to pay out!!

throbncawk
06-23-2008, 10:32 PM
chinco tu madre puto

SlopySeconds
06-23-2008, 10:44 PM
gig -a-D

ThickFingers
06-23-2008, 10:47 PM
free nick hogan

ThickFingers
06-23-2008, 10:47 PM
go fast

throbncawk
06-23-2008, 10:48 PM
well haithar thick

ThickFingers
06-23-2008, 10:51 PM
whats throbin cawk

ThickFingers
06-23-2008, 10:53 PM
what youse drivin

SlopySeconds
06-23-2008, 11:00 PM
I lurve me some mexicans

ThickFingers
06-23-2008, 11:05 PM
ima derty somebitch im a dirty motorboatin somebitch kelly

SlopySeconds
06-23-2008, 11:07 PM
What the **** is goony goo goo gus?

ThickFingers
06-23-2008, 11:08 PM
face dancin

SlopySeconds
06-23-2008, 11:10 PM
I expose myself to you white heathens

ThickFingers
06-23-2008, 11:14 PM
i wear a glove when im whackin it my hand is still burnt form the acident

throbncawk
06-23-2008, 11:15 PM
throbncawk loves some big booty mexicanas and they love the throbncawk

ThickFingers
im a soufpaws they call it

SlopySeconds
f-u-c-k Whitey!!!

You don't appreciate your country, you don't want to do your work. You're lazy, and now your mad cause we do your work for you?

ThickFingers
06-23-2008, 11:16 PM
garls dont like my hand is always wet and greasy

ThickFingers
06-23-2008, 11:16 PM
whats the fastest you ever went

ThickFingers
06-23-2008, 11:17 PM
go fast

SlopySeconds
06-23-2008, 11:18 PM
I iz fast, whitey is slow

SlopySeconds
06-23-2008, 11:19 PM
I'll take yer jobs!!!

throbncawk
06-23-2008, 11:26 PM
welcome to madonnas

HeLLo iM iZzY
06-23-2008, 11:28 PM
Ranting because you were involved in an accident through no fault of your own is one thing....Making issue of the fact that the person responsible is Mexican and all the other bs he said was totally uncalled for.....LOL. I would've said the same sh1t aswell. I wouldn't have cared if the driver was black, white, asian, nigerian, african, a fag, a girl, a dude, a whatever. That motherfuker ruined that dudes night. He has every right to be pissed at the person.

Jimmy B
06-24-2008, 07:37 AM
Honestly, you will probably have to. I have been down that road with Allstate and they DO NOT like to pay out!!

yea, and on top of that, they are going to have to buy my son a new car seat that is all of 3 mos old.. 230 bucks! It says on the rules if involved in an accident, a new one must be purchased. i think it put flat spots on my tires too:)

Jimmy B
06-24-2008, 07:38 AM
LOL. I would've said the same sh1t aswell. I wouldn't have cared if the driver was black, white, asian, nigerian, african, a fag, a girl, a dude, a whatever. That motherfuker ruined that dudes night. He has every right to be pissed at the person.

exactatly, it could have been britney spears i still woulda called her stupid.. wait.. yea.. i would do that anyway.. LOL but it jsut happed that he is mexican,..

civic95
06-24-2008, 08:33 AM
He better be glad he didn't kill one of you.

Cause they would of deported him, and he would have to catch a ride all the way back to GA. next month.

ep9716
06-24-2008, 10:10 AM

Cause they would of deported him, and he would have to catch a ride all the way back to GA. next month.

Thanks Fawked Up...He Had A Passport. I Think He Could Come Back Any Time.

BKgen®
06-24-2008, 10:15 AM

Yea, I'm the dbag here....:rolleyes:

douche = 6 letters, and is not censored by IA.

you fail.

BTLFED
06-24-2008, 04:54 PM
Thanks project pat, ellingwood, its crazy how alot of us have gone other ways with our lives and dont see eachother often.. i miss you guys.. :)

I know man! It sucks! I haven't even seen your kid or met the wife. :(

MR. 200SX
06-24-2008, 09:54 PM
plowed into a truck in my tahoe last night.. im cruising down 20 in lawrenceville, minding my own buisness, and a dumb mexiciano takesd a left in front of me RIGHT in front of me.. slammed into the rear bedside onthe passenger side, teh whole front of my truck is smashed.
DUMB guy couldnt speak a lick of english, and didnt have a liscense!!! just a passport, at least i saw a allstate card from the other truck.. i still gotta wait a few days to get the info.. BLAH.. i cant even really drive it except to the car repair shop..

AHHHHHH this sux.. -1 to all non liscense humans that cant speak english in USA

So, I assume it would have been fine if a white person with a license hits you and kill your wife and son? Some random white guy killed a bunch of people on 85N and he wasn't a mexican without a license. How did you even know he was Mexican??

Being so ignorant doesn't make you any better than "this Mexican" that wrecked your truck.

Jimmy B
06-24-2008, 10:50 PM
So, I assume it would have been fine if a white person with a license hits you and kill your wife and son? Some random white guy killed a bunch of people on 85N and he wasn't a mexican without a license. How did you even know he was Mexican??

Being so ignorant doesn't make you any better than "this Mexican" that wrecked your truck.

no, if he was white even with a liscens, he would have been a stupid caucation... you must be mexican? the POINT i made if you read is he drove like an idiot, made 2 stupid decisions, he drove without a liscense, and he pulled into the path of an on-commign truck.. now, how smart is that? mexican, black, red, blue or white?

1 for me, 0 for you

Kevykev
06-24-2008, 11:49 PM
no, if he was white even with a liscens, he would have been a stupid caucation... you must be mexican? the POINT i made if you read is he drove like an idiot, made 2 stupid decisions, he drove without a liscense, and he pulled into the path of an on-commign truck.. now, how smart is that? mexican, black, red, blue or white?

1 for me, 0 for you

:lmfao:

pure insanity
06-25-2008, 12:38 AM

he would have made it back before the funeral was over.

Ruiner
06-25-2008, 07:50 AM
I was not in the GA public school system.. thank you very much..

and why do i have to type coherent anythign on this board? if i did, the only person that could read it would be ruiner. 97% of the people on this website have a 8 dollar an hour job, and the best they will get is a 975 an hr job.. so i care what people think about my typing? nah

$8/hr... :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

That's cold, man, cold. :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

You probably aren't too far off from the truth, though.

MR. 200SX
06-25-2008, 08:09 AM

1 for me, 0 for you

I'm not mexican and you still didn't answer my question. How do you know he was mexican?

T.S.
06-25-2008, 08:15 AM
what's wrong with making 8$ an hour? Some of the happiest people in the world are poor. And just make enough money to pay there bills. :no:

Jimmy B
06-25-2008, 08:23 AM
I'm not mexican and you still didn't answer my question. How do you know he was mexican?

his passport was from mexico?

and i know you dont have to be "rich" to be happy,.. but most people on here CANT make any more..

blackboi50
06-25-2008, 08:29 AM
it was exactly what its called an accident!!!!!!:2cents:

whether they were mexican, arabic, white, black, pink, yellow, green......there are a lot of people driving around with no liscense or suspended liscense......life goes on.......

to end this post SUE THE FACK OUT OF EM!!!!! :ninja:........1

BTLFED
06-26-2008, 05:02 PM
LOL at the butthurt girls still trying to attack Jimmy :lmfao:

Xrated O.G.
06-26-2008, 10:19 PM
I know man! It sucks! I haven't even seen your kid or met the wife. :(

Isn't that a focking trip. I didn't even know Jimmy had gotten married. Where the hell has the time gone to? Fellas its about time we have an O.G./X-RATED get together and catch up on things. For us to go from hanging out damn near every night of the week, to not seeing each other in years is ridiculous. Let me know when and where................:cheers: :boobies: :bump:

Jimmy B
06-26-2008, 11:02 PM
Isn't that a focking trip. I didn't even know Jimmy had gotten married. Where the hell has the time gone to? Fellas its about time we have an O.G./X-RATED get together and catch up on things. For us to go from hanging out damn near every night of the week, to not seeing each other in years is ridiculous. Let me know when and where................:cheers: :boobies: :bump:

im SO down.. im leavin town in 2 weeks and wont be back for 2 weeks, but lets get somethin goin... i agree pat,.. all ov us used to be together 4-5 days a week and at least a few hrs a day... what are we workin with here? somewhere in roswell? alpharetta? if the lake was up we could have a lake day.. but its not..

Chuckster
06-26-2008, 11:18 PM
Yea Jimmy you Dbag stop calling out the stupid mexicans.

**** if the person was white or black the thread woudl of probably been called stupid black people or stupid rednecks.

BTLFED
06-28-2008, 09:05 AM
im SO down.. im leavin town in 2 weeks and wont be back for 2 weeks, but lets get somethin goin... i agree pat,.. all ov us used to be together 4-5 days a week and at least a few hrs a day... what are we workin with here? somewhere in roswell? alpharetta? if the lake was up we could have a lake day.. but its not..

Hell yeah I agree. I'm totally down.

HeLLo iM iZzY
06-28-2008, 12:20 PM
LOL @ all the girls who forgot to change their tampons in here.

SlowsterCivy
06-28-2008, 12:30 PM
LOL @ all the girls who forgot to change their tampons in here.

Lol. Maybe they are mexican themselves? Possibly?

bigdare23
06-28-2008, 12:48 PM
Basically, dude called out an entire race with his title, but everyone responded negatively toward him are the jackasses......oooookay :rolleyes:

Anyways, I'm glad your family is okay, but you brought the negative replies in this thread yourself. By the wording of your title, you just called everyone that is Mexican out. A better title would of kept you (and your homies) from having to reply to every other post.

{sidenote, I'm glad I don't make $8/hr :lmfao: }

BTLFED
06-28-2008, 12:51 PM
Basically, dude called out an entire race with his title, but everyone responded negatively toward him are the jackasses......oooookay :rolleyes:

Anyways, I'm glad your family is okay, but you brought the negative replies in this thread yourself. By the wording of your title, you just called everyone that is Mexican out. A better title would of kept you (and your homies) from having to reply to every other post.

{sidenote, I'm glad I don't make $8/hr :lmfao: }

Technically, he said "stupid mexicans." That doesn't necessarily mean he was calling out all mexicans, just the stupid ones. :tongue1:

bigdare23
06-28-2008, 12:53 PM
Technically, he said "stupid mexicans." That doesn't necessarily mean he was calling out all mexicans, just the stupid ones. :tongue1:

:boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies:

{where were you when we got up with Ben before he left!!!}

BTLFED
06-28-2008, 12:55 PM

:boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies:

{where were you when we got up with Ben before he left!!!}

Was that on the Tuesday he was here? Dude called me at like 9:30 man. I get up at 5:30 for work and I was also somewhere else.

CaliKushKill
06-28-2008, 01:48 PM
WOW... NO LICENSE NO ENGLISH SMELLY DIRTY MEXICANS.. FUCCING STINKY BEAN EATING MOTHERFUCCING WEED SMOKING BORDER JUMPING WETBACK ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT FUCCS

I HATE COCKSUCKING TACO EATING MOTHERFUCCERS STRAIGHT UP, YOU SHOULD HAVE TAKIN THAT ILLEGAL WETBACK BURRITO ROLLING PIECE OF **** AND ALL OF HIS 20 KIDS STUFFED IN THE BED OF HIS TRUCK STRAIGHT TO MY BASEMENT SO I COULD HAVE MADE THEM ROLL BURRITOS AND COOK BEANS FOR ME ALL DAY

BTLFED
06-28-2008, 01:54 PM
WOW... NO LICENSE NO ENGLISH SMELLY DIRTY MEXICANS.. FUCCING STINKY BEAN EATING MOTHERFUCCING WEED SMOKING BORDER JUMPING WETBACK ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT FUCCS

I HATE COCKSUCKING TACO EATING MOTHERFUCCERS STRAIGHT UP, YOU SHOULD HAVE TAKIN THAT ILLEGAL WETBACK BURRITO ROLLING PIECE OF **** AND ALL OF HIS 20 KIDS STUFFED IN THE BED OF HIS TRUCK STRAIGHT TO MY BASEMENT SO I COULD HAVE MADE THEM ROLL BURRITOS AND COOK BEANS FOR ME ALL DAY

You really have no clue how this works, moron. :no:

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l14/el_boxer/caps_lock_off.jpg

CaliKushKill
06-28-2008, 01:57 PM
OH IS THAT WHY YOUR ON MY NUTS LIKE A CHIPMUNK????.... here hows this e******

BTLFED
06-28-2008, 01:58 PM
OH IS THAT WHY YOUR ON MY NUTS LIKE A CHIPMUNK????.... here hows this e******

Actually I have already figured out who this is which is an alter ego so I should just ban it anyway.

CaliKushKill
06-28-2008, 02:02 PM
CTUALLY ITS NOT AN ALTER EGO, SO YOU DIDNT FIGURE OUT **** BRO.. JUST GET OFF ME, IM HERE IN PEACE

CaliKushKill
06-28-2008, 02:03 PM
ITS ALEX CARRASCO.. I DONT HAVE ANY PROFILES ON THE MOTHERUCCER ANYMORE CEPT FOR THIS 1 JUST STARTED.. NOW BACK OFF DEEZ NUTS FOOL.. I DIDNT COME HERE TO **** AROUND AND STARTT THE ***** **** YOUR STILL ON

Vteckidd
06-28-2008, 02:04 PM
He has FUCT in his name under his avatar (possibly old Team Fuct reference)

Cali, which Alex always used to talk about.

An his email has Carrascoppa in is lol

Hi Alex, the WL should get interesting now :)

CaliKushKill
06-28-2008, 02:11 PM
i wasnt trying to hide it.. I ****ed alot of fools girls on here and jacked some fools money even too at this point.. so They will be on here hating, I was just missing the GA today for some reason, thought Id check up onIA, been at least 2 years or so since I been on here I think.. Im moved back to Cali, so im here with all my family and all my homeys I grew up wit and ****... living in Hollywood now... bout to hit the beach with my chick right now.

I got my marijuana license.. I smoke legal al day.. lol! thats it.. imma stop ****ing around on here.. before the h8ters get me heated...

BTLFED
06-28-2008, 02:14 PM
LOL see other thread for my response.

BTLFED
06-28-2008, 02:15 PM
He has FUCT in his name under his avatar (possibly old Team Fuct reference)

Cali, which Alex always used to talk about.

An his email has Carrascoppa in is lol

Hi Alex, the WL should get interesting now :)

Sorry Mike I didn't dig that deep into it. :rolleyes:

Vteckidd
06-28-2008, 02:25 PM
Sorry Mike I didn't dig that deep into it. :rolleyes:
you must be getting old :eek: :D

BTLFED
06-28-2008, 02:40 PM
you must be getting old :eek: :D

Yeah, that's it. :rolleyes:

Vteckidd
06-28-2008, 02:45 PM
i can rolleyes too :rolleyes:

Vteckidd
06-28-2008, 02:47 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Q_RXCgtKIg

Jimmy B
06-28-2008, 05:00 PM
ALEX, wuddup nugga?! hope cali is treatin ya good(sounds like it) and profitable