PDA

View Full Version : a little irritated

frostbyte
06-20-2008, 11:40 AM
ima lil irritated how someone who dont own a thread in a car for sale sectionacan bump ur thread too much and can get it locked. kinda stupid to me. like sending honda a speeding ticket because they built a car that can exceed the speed limit, or arrest the president of a gun company for makin a gun that can kill... sorry a lil ill at this stupid rule...

slostang
06-20-2008, 11:43 AM
its not that someone bumped your thread, its that you do not meet the requirements to post anything for sale yet. unless you paid the $10.

frostbyte
06-20-2008, 11:45 AM
shes been here before the pay date was issued its in her name not mine.

slostang
06-20-2008, 11:50 AM
any for sale thread is subject to lock/delete if unless the op has a. paid the $10 fee. or has 2 out of three of the following, be on ia for 1 yr, 500 posts, or 2 green rep bars.

if a member continues to repost the items without meeting the requirements then they are subject to ban.

frostbyte
06-20-2008, 11:50 AM
and it says locked for too much bumpage... smh

soooo if some one opened a few bogus accounts on bogus emails u could bump everyone out of the way by bumpin them too much... see how this is stupid..

slostang
06-20-2008, 11:53 AM
link?

Sport1.3
06-20-2008, 11:55 AM
YOU DO NOT MEET F/S REQUIREMENTS= STFU

frostbyte
06-20-2008, 11:58 AM
ill check her stats but thats not the point they locked it for over bumpage it said it on thread and that person didnt own the thread so u can bump someone u dont like enough and screw them out of a possiable sale

slostang
06-20-2008, 11:59 AM
LINK or STFU

frostbyte
06-20-2008, 12:02 PM
im on my phone but its a 89 honda accord f/s or trade $1ooo

and u stfu its not in my name its in my girls a hole and i believe she does but the point is my brother only 15yrs old was on here for first time under my name to see if he liked it and bumped the hell out of her thread and it got locked he jus saw everyone else doin it he didnt know it was not allowed. but my name or not its not my thread so why lock her out

ShooterMcGavin
06-20-2008, 12:03 PM
seriously wtf? who's selling the gahdamn car? you or "she"? :thinking:

frostbyte
06-20-2008, 12:05 PM
i cant pist an actual link from my phone
its under cars for sale
honda/acura
f/s or f/t 89 honda accord $1ooo

ShooterMcGavin
06-20-2008, 12:05 PM

and u stfu its not in my name its in my girls a hole and i believe she does but the point is my brother only 15yrs old was on here for first time under my name to see if he liked it and bumped the hell out of her thread and it got locked he jus saw everyone else doin it he didnt know it was not allowed. but my name or not its not my thread so why lock her out
the point is you're a fvcking dumbass, don't pawn off your brother's retarded actions on someone other than yourself. deal with it or you can gtfo.

frostbyte
06-20-2008, 12:06 PM
its our car we bought as a backup and now sellin it

ShooterMcGavin
06-20-2008, 12:08 PM
its our car we bought as a backup and now sellin it
so you just basically admitted to bumping the hell out of your own fs thread essentially, i don't see what else you're griping about.

frostbyte
06-20-2008, 12:09 PM
its under her name so how is anyone elses name mine yours or anyone got the ability to lock out due to bumps i can understand if her proflie name bumped to much just not someone elses

x Resilience
06-20-2008, 12:12 PM
You sir are a fvcking moron. Damn right you deserved to get your **** locked, you were posting in the every 5 minutes from 2 different account. And now your bitching for getting for sh!t locked? GTFO, its a free site so stop crying about it, and it deserved to get locked.

Heres the link to everyone else.
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=180070

Sport1.3
06-20-2008, 12:13 PM

you STFU, i dont care about you, or your busted ass girls car thread.....

the site requires you to be 18. You should be banned. Wayne can we get a perma? :lmfao:

ShooterMcGavin
its under her name so how is anyone elses name mine yours or anyone got the ability to lock out due to bumps i can understand if her proflie name bumped to much just not someone elses
ok clearly you're even more fvcktarded than i first realized...so let me break this down for you.

1) she's selling YOUR CAR, as you just admitted to, which is an offense
2) even if you didn't let us know it was YOUR CAR, you still admitted you're her bf and it was your name that bumped the living sh*t out of that thread, which is still an offense

in either case, it's LOCKED. would you like to b*tch about anything else?

Hulud
stop b*tching. there are 2 reasons it was locked/deleted.

ok she was either selling for you or you were both selling it together as you stated in this thread.

so if you both are selling it YOU CANNOT BUMP YOUR OWN THREAD.

/story

Hulud
06-20-2008, 12:14 PM
damn you wayne. f*ck your ninja skills

frostbyte
one no i read the rules even pmed the guy who locked wen i saw this mornin and apologized for him over bumping the thread but its not my thread its hers under a compleatly diff name. yes my account did the bumps i chewed his butt for it too but its not under my account

Nemesis
fuk dem mods man, they be hatin on you cuz they jealous of yur car

ShooterMcGavin
stop b*tching. there are 2 reasons it was locked/deleted.

ok she was either selling for you or you were both selling it together as you stated in this thread.

so if you both are selling it YOU CANNOT BUMP YOUR OWN THREAD.

/story
REPOST! :ninja: :chuckles:

Hulud
REPOST! :ninja: :chuckles:
check my last post

and it was by mere seconds lol

ShooterMcGavin
06-20-2008, 12:15 PM
fuk dem mods man, they be hatin on you cuz they jealous of yur car
you'll get far here by listening to this guys advice.....:lmfao:

ShooterMcGavin
check my last post

and it was by mere seconds lol
seconds are to ninjas what hours are to you...:yes:

Hulud
one no i read the rules even pmed the guy who locked wen i saw this mornin and apologized for him over bumping the thread but its not my thread its hers under a compleatly diff name. yes my account did the bumps i chewed his butt for it too but its not under my account
kid you obviously have not been on IA long enough to know this should have stayed in PMs. cause you are gonna get flamed like the viet congs in nam.

Hulud
06-20-2008, 12:16 PM
seconds are to ninjas what hours are to you...:yes:
apparently lol

ShooterMcGavin
06-20-2008, 12:18 PM
kid you obviously have not been on IA long enough to know this should have stayed in PMs. cause you are gonna get flamed like the viet congs in nam.
hope you've got a nice flame suit...
http://blog.lib.umn.edu/boley011/architecture/flamethrower.jpg

Hulud
06-20-2008, 12:19 PM
hope you've got a nice flame suit...
http://blog.lib.umn.edu/boley011/architecture/flamethrower.jpg
seriously

Nemesis
06-20-2008, 12:20 PM
you'll get far here by listening to this guys advice.....:lmfao:

man, see homes thats how they get you. They gangin up on yu and shi t. its tuff bein a black dood in a forum ruled by white people

Hulud
06-20-2008, 12:22 PM
man, see homes thats how they get you. They gangin up on yu and shi t. its tuff bein a black dood in a forum ruled by white people
FIGHT THE POWER!

frostbyte
06-20-2008, 12:24 PM
jus ventin

was ill i understand its not allowed to bump ur own post thats y a apologized to guy that locked.

and she was at her moms and i was asleep we didnt know it happened nor did he know not too i apologize for it and for him.

he isnt allowed back on i was jus ill ive been pm messagin and never get a answer from any of the admin. people like it was just funny.

my apology is sent out.

Hulud
06-20-2008, 12:26 PM
well thats why it was locked, you bumped your own thread. so why b*tch when you break the rules?

frostbyte
06-20-2008, 12:29 PM
lol i dont mind gettin yelled @ for a reasonable offense i jus say if a big poster on here had some fool under a diff name bumpin his thread too much, a pm would be a good warnin before it got locked cause whos to say admin wont think its him on a different name bumpin himself. but there is no warnin they jus lock u out.

frostbyte
06-20-2008, 12:33 PM
cause its not my thread granted its our car but i didnt start the thread nor make it. its cool though...

im jus sayin if u had a thread and shag didnt like u he could start a fake name and bump ur thread til it was locked. and have a nice hearty laugh about it cause they would think it was u bumpin ur own thread. but yeah its cool

drmz2realiti
06-20-2008, 12:35 PM
I meet the rquirements to be able to post something for sale. Its my car for sale. I'm tryin to sale it b/c having 3 cars on insurance is starting to get really expensive. Someone give me a resonable answer to y my thread got deleted

Hulud
06-20-2008, 12:36 PM
no kid. you're wrong.

i am not oops im on hers profile now.. lol

hmmm... oh the fun i could have...

frostbyte is sooo sexy and great i love wen he throws me against a wall rips my clothes off and slams his huge... oh yeah back to the car....

see that? we knew what was going on cause you being intelligent and all got on her s/n.

theres a difference when its a true n00b and not just a friend of the OP

frostbyte
but anyways blew that steam off how bout them ricers lol....

Hulud
I meet the rquirements to be able to post something for sale. Its my car for sale. I'm tryin to sale it b/c having 3 cars on insurance is starting to get really expensive. Someone give me a resonable answer to y my thread got deleted
its already been given. read.

ShooterMcGavin
06-20-2008, 12:39 PM
lol i dont mind gettin yelled @ for a reasonable offense i jus say if a big poster on here had some fool under a diff name bumpin his thread too much, a pm would be a good warnin before it got locked cause whos to say admin wont think its him on a different name bumpin himself. but there is no warnin they jus lock u out.
you clearly do not understand. in your case, the "fool" under a different name was your brother, or so you claim, which shouldn't have been on anyway. you let him onto your account, that means it might as well have been you bumping your own thread.

/story

frostbyte
06-20-2008, 12:39 PM
lol i logged on to check pics of an trade offer ...

lol

ur kiddin right so were both logged on now but its me on both right sittin in my car at a lake with no wifi...

ShooterMcGavin
06-20-2008, 12:40 PM
your bf already admitted it's also his car, so blame him.

frostbyte
06-20-2008, 12:41 PM
ill be glad to pm both cell numbers so some one can call and here we are two diff people... lol

smh

Hulud
06-20-2008, 12:41 PM
lol i logged on to check pics of an trade offer ...

lol

ur kiddin right so were both logged on now but its me on both right sittin in my car at a lake with no wifi...
you really are dense arent you?

it became apparent that you were a part in selling the vehicle yet yo ukep bumping it.

thats why it was locked, jesus f*cking christ do we have to explain everything to you noobs?

Hulud
06-20-2008, 12:42 PM
pm me your numbers then... :lmao:

drmz2realiti
06-20-2008, 12:47 PM
So y did the thread I started this morning get deleted?

frostbyte
06-20-2008, 12:47 PM
lol ok ok

i jus hope nobody elses thread gets bumped to a lock because of some one else.

i do admit we own the car i aint scare and i did try to help sale but a warnin would be nice cause he would have stopped if a post said stop bumpin..

that simple... and it would had stopped ...

i jus didnt realize til ur oh so gracious responds a different name could lock some one elses thread

Hulud
06-20-2008, 12:48 PM
lol ok ok

i do admit we own the car i aint scare and i did try to help sale but a warnin would be nice cause he would have stopped if a post said stop bumpin..

i jus didnt realize til ur oh so gracious responds a different name could lock some one elses thread
or you could have just read the rules

ShooterMcGavin
06-20-2008, 12:50 PM
lol ok ok

a warning might have been given had you bumped it once or twice....instead you filled up almost an entire page w/ridiculous bumps. that's like asking an officer to let you off w/a warning when you were going 40 over...wtf do you think is likely to happen?

Hulud
So y did the thread I started this morning get deleted?
pm silversol, the mod who locked your first one.

i didnt lock/delete either.

Hulud
LOL i cant believe you actually sent me your numbers :lmao:

you missed the thread last week. should there be another one?

ShooterMcGavin
06-20-2008, 12:51 PM
LOL i cant believe you actually sent me your numbers :lmao:

you missed the thread last week. should there be another one?
dammit, you should've called them first to see if they were legit :slap: :lmfao:

frostbyte
06-20-2008, 01:03 PM
i can change numbers

im jus sayin that any one can post on someone offlines threat statin its them under a different name and post price drop or bump like hell a pm or post in thread sayin stop bumpin would be nice.
then if they continues you might think hey thats not them and lock with a pm for original thread owner to contact or if it was them they would stop so wat they are tryin to sale would have a chance to sale

Sport1.3
06-20-2008, 01:03 PM
pm me your numbers then... :lmao:

will rick roll

Hulud
06-20-2008, 01:05 PM
i can change numbers

im jus sayin that any one can post on someone offlines threat statin its them under a different name and post price drop or bump like hell a pm or post in thread sayin stop bumpin would be nice.
then if they continues you might think hey thats not them and lock with a pm for original thread owner to contact or if it was them they would stop so wat they are tryin to sale would have a chance to sale
as weve said you are describing an entirely different case than what happened

frostbyte
06-20-2008, 01:13 PM
only cause im honest
i didnt know he was gonna post or hell really use the site he told me when i got up he wanted to check his myspace. so i didnt know but if it happened to some one else after the owner of the thread got offline or stopped postin they too would be in the same sinkin boat as she was.
and dont say they wouldnt because if they stated any info on the car jus my its bio or pics ud assume the person was the owner...

frostbyte
06-20-2008, 01:21 PM
ok now im done. and sorry for bein an @ss and sorry my bro bumped so much. but maybe a warnin system should be in place...