PDA

View Full Version : One question............

SLOWR/T
06-20-2008, 08:02 AM
If Obama gets elected will it still be called the "White house"?

A button with this message was sold at the Texas Republican state convention

http://thinkprogress.org/2008/06/17/gop-convention-button-asks-if-obama-is-presidentwill-we-still-call-it-the-white-house/

There are racist idiots of all stripes, but I think the level of group responsibility rises sharply when items like these are allowed to be sold at the state party's official convention.

While a number of speakers -- such as Railroad Commission chairman Michael Williams and Mike Huckabee -- have praised the advance of Barack Obama and what it means towards a colorblind society, at least one vendor hasn't gotten the message.

At the Republican state convention, a booth hosted by Republicanmarket was selling a pin Saturday that says: If Obama is President will we still call it the White House.

There were other pins that weren't necessarily conveying the positive, inclusive, united front that has been portrayed during the convention. One said, "Press 1 for English. Press 2 for Deportation" and another, "I will hold my nose when I vote for McCain"

Spektrewing386
06-20-2008, 02:07 PM
yes, because the house is white, therefore, ergo, vis a vis.... 'white house'.

aguynamedpat
06-20-2008, 04:43 PM
My bad.

ISAtlanta300
06-21-2008, 10:35 PM
therefore, ergo, visa vi....

vis a vis.......

tony
06-22-2008, 09:29 AM
Breaking news: Today Obama said he does not think he can FIX the american economy, but he is pretty sure he can n!gger rig it!

That stuff stays in the whoreslounge and belongs nowhere in the wallstreet section.

blaknoize
06-22-2008, 03:05 PM
My bad.DUMB AZZ