PDA

View Full Version : Jdm H22a Help on 4th gen.

G.C
06-20-2008, 02:16 AM
1.ok so i'm doing a swap on my 4th gen right now(OBD1).My First Swap :boobies:. i have changed the Jdm wiring harness and Fuel Rail with USDM one. now i came a problem across the Dizzy. Its Internal. If i Bolt up OBD1 Dizzy to it and install the External Coil will that be a direct replace or will it have to rewire some stuff? i've heard you can jump the (Jdm Dizzy)Internal Coil by Rewiring few stuff but i'm trying to avoid rewiring. Which should i go with? Go ahead and Change the Dizzy with the H23 and install the Coil or Keep the internal one? I'm pretty sure the H23 Dizzy is the correct way but just making sure.

2.can someone help me with Wiring Vtec? How can i tell if i had Vtec already Prewired?(92 prelude si). if not will i have to wire the Wires straight to the ECU? Read some few other threads and they wired there stuff like this but i have no idea how to do this and if its even correct. If someone have a diagram can they send it to me. thanks.

Vtec Solenoid=A4
Green Wire from Vtec Pressure Sensor-d6.
Black wire from Vtec pressure sensor-Ground.

Ludester
06-20-2008, 02:17 PM
lets do one at a time. the dizzy problem because I don't think you know how important this is. question did you change the oil pump? the usdm wiring have the crank sensor connected to the oil pump. if your answer is no then yes you wil have to run the 4 crank wires to the dizzy.

92si.... if iremember correctly you should already be wired for vtec already. check your harness and see if you have any plugs on your harness that has a cap covering it. it will be green. if not let me know.