PDA

View Full Version : Navigator vs. Lumina

IndianStig
08-22-2005, 08:42 PM
Pulled up by him at a stop light. Theres six teenagers in the Navigator (04 i think) were all screaming at the lumina :hot: . Then we turn our attention to my buddy driving the navigator and tell him to floor it. Final story, Navigator gets huge ass lead until 65 and the lumina cuts us off after we slowdown. We get owned.

6 teens in one overpowered SUV= :eek: run, we were stupid, it was raining too. there was a integra too but we wont mention him.

Repost Squintz
08-22-2005, 09:15 PM
Pulled up by him at a stop light. Theres six teenagers in the Navigator (04 i think) were all screaming at the lumina :hot: . Then we turn our attention to my buddy driving the navigator and tell him to floor it. Final story, Navigator gets huge ass lead until 65 and the lumina cuts us off after we slowdown. We get owned.

6 teens in one overpowered SUV= :eek: run, we were stupid, it was raining too. there was a integra too but we wont mention him. :gay: :gay:

Speedm0(\)key
08-22-2005, 10:44 PM
i hope you lose toes from frost bite at some point of your life for the waste of time/forum space

SpeedingEvo
08-22-2005, 11:50 PM
^ wut he said

Kevykev
08-23-2005, 12:19 AM
Damn, I guess you guys didn't make it to the 6 O'Clock news huh?

Damn!

DrivenMind
08-23-2005, 09:15 AM
and then we wrecked our cars and all 6 "screaming teens" in the Navigator were killed and the local news crew blamed it on "organized street racing".

Thanks for raising my insurance rates.

rolling_trip
08-23-2005, 09:32 AM
and then we wrecked our cars and all 6 "screaming teens" in the Navigator were killed and the local news crew blamed it on "organized street racing".

Thanks for raising my insurance rates.

what a waste of gas