PDA

View Full Version : Four wheeler help

gijoe0720
06-19-2008, 08:46 PM
Anyone know where I can download some diagrams on how to put back together my bottom end on my 2006 yamaha raptor 700. I had to get a new crank and rod put in but the dumbasses at the yamaha shop didn't put the gears and clutch back on. All the did was put the crank and rod in and put the case back together. Now I have a box full of **** and don't feel like having to pay more money to get it put back together.

I tried finding a diagram but cant find one.

This is what I have to work with.

Reaper
06-19-2008, 08:53 PM
Raptor ftw!

yamaha tech's the fukked up ur sh!t ftl..

sry dude

gijoe0720
06-19-2008, 09:03 PM
I paid them 323 dollars for them to disassemble/assemble it, new rod, new crank pin, new timing chain, new bearing. I will never go back there anymore. My buddy just started his business and sells all his parts cheaper than anywhere else and since I have been gettin him business he sells me parts for cost. He has racing fuel that he is goin to let me run for free sometimes while at the drag strip and he called the patent office and is goin to make his own nitrous kit and we are goin to try it out on mine and if it works then he is goin to start making them and sellin them. I have thought about goin to school to be a tech to work on powersports motors.

Once I get it all back together it is goin to scream. Big bore kit, stage two hot rod cam, fuel injection controller, exhaust, intake, new sprockets, takin off the speed limiter, set of drag tires for the rear, and once my buddy gets that nitrous kit built I will have nitrous

redrumracer
06-19-2008, 09:43 PM
Anyone know where I can download some diagrams on how to put back together my bottom end on my 2006 yamaha raptor 700. I had to get a new crank and rod put in but the dumbasses at the yamaha shop didn't put the gears and clutch back on. All the did was put the crank and rod in and put the case back together. Now I have a box full of **** and don't feel like having to pay more money to get it put back together.

I tried finding a diagram but cant find one.

This is what I have to work with.

wow when did game console controllers start going in the gear box?

redrumracer
06-19-2008, 09:44 PM
oh and i dont have a clue, go to the dealership and get a diagram from them or find an online parts stores that give the diagrams online to help you identify the part

FasTech
06-20-2008, 04:26 AM
Where is Trion,GA?

RomansRotory
06-20-2008, 07:55 AM
if you need help on putting it back together i have a buddy of mine which is a tech and always works on rm250 but he's good with anything. Let me know shoot me a pm and i can ask him how much he will charge