PDA

View Full Version : Misc Ice-T vs. Soulja Boy?

JITB
06-19-2008, 03:48 PM
is this what hey call hating?

Ice T
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQbrD2qDySc

Soulja Boys response...lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qr8B2dnIvR4

twinj
06-19-2008, 04:03 PM
I understand what Ice-T is saying about soulja boi. Ice-T needs to sit his old ass down somewhere his time has came and pass.

Turbo Terrance
06-19-2008, 04:04 PM
WOW...

1439/2000
06-19-2008, 04:13 PM
I understand what Ice-T is saying about soulja boi. Ice-T needs to sit his old ass down somewhere his time has came and pass.

Ice T can say whatever he wants about Soldier Boy. (Note the correct spelling). Ice T is what we call OG x3 and his lyrics are powerful and relevent. His beats are original and he created a genre.

The latter sounds like a complete punk that cant read or write trying to make a dollar.

Vteckidd
06-19-2008, 04:14 PM
RIP SOULJA BOY

$10 says hes shot in 24 hours

MoFo
06-19-2008, 04:17 PM
17 year old punk trying to act hood lol what a joke! he wasn't born in the ghetto, he doesn't know what hood is. seriously, his vid was pathetic, he had his two nut swingers in the back ground, laughing only when he laughed! his attempt at making fun of ice-t failed, and the only people supporting him are his adoring female fans.

1439/2000
06-19-2008, 04:19 PM
RIP SOULJA BOY

$10 says hes shot in 24 hours

ICE T IS GONNA SEND OUT THE GOONS.

twinj
06-19-2008, 06:00 PM
Ice T can say whatever he wants about Soldier Boy. (Note the correct spelling). Ice T is what we call OG x3 and his lyrics are powerful and relevent. His beats are original and he created a genre.

The latter sounds like a complete punk that cant read or write trying to make a dollar.

OMG, Did you just Neg rep me. LMAO, Pimpin next time instead of reading my post comprehend it! I can careless about soulja boi and his music. What I was saying Ice-T has came and gone he needs to let the new artist do there craft, and quit hatin. He is to old to be creating beef. Soulja boi is a 17yr old kid let him have fun he is a kid!!!

Go suck a fat Dic,k with your weak ass rep.

1439/2000
06-19-2008, 06:05 PM
OMG, Did you just Neg rep me. LMAO, Pimpin next time instead of reading my post comprehend it! I can careless about soulja boi and his music. What I saying Ice-T has come and gone he needs to let the new artist do there craft, and quit hatin. He is to old to be creating beef Soulja boi is 17yrs old let him have fun he is a kid!!!

What you wrote wasn't over my head moron, I just disagree. Let him have his fun? He sucks and somebody should point it out to him, who better than a legend that people respect.

You seem offended that I repped you. Feel free to rep me back. Your opinion doesn't mean much around here anyway.

Wurm
06-19-2008, 06:07 PM
lol ICE T :)

twinj
06-19-2008, 06:18 PM
What you wrote wasn't over my head moron, I just disagree. Feel free to rep me back.

It had to be. You clearly didn't understand it. I didn't know it was cool to be 60yrs old and to pick on kids that aren't even a 1/3 of Ice-T's age. Bet that makes him feel good, just let that **** go

Feel free to rep me back.

I could careless.

1439/2000
06-19-2008, 06:31 PM
It had to be. You clearly didn't understand it. I didn't know it was cool to be 60yrs old and to pick on kids that aren't even a 1/3 of you age. Bet that makes him feel good, just let that **** go

He's older and wiser and WAS that punk kid 30 years ago. The difference is the stuff he was rapping about at that age was GOOD and not jibberish. It's not like a meaningless rap battle thing, its a social commentary of the culture he had a big part of starting.

Its basically like regulating on noobs here. Maybe they'll learn or maybe they won't.

twinj
06-19-2008, 06:41 PM
He's older and wiser and WAS that punk kid 30 years ago. The difference is the stuff he was rapping about at that age was GOOD and not jibberish. It's not like a meaningless rap battle thing, its a social commentary of the culture he had a big part of starting.

Its basically like regulating on noobs here. Maybe they'll learn or maybe they won't.

Its 2 different arguements going on. I am notTaking anything from Ice-T.
What gratification do you get, by calling out a 17yr old kid?

BB6dohcvtec
06-19-2008, 07:11 PM
I see where both of y'all are coming from but as said earlier Ice-T is a OG so he can do or say whatever the **** he wants to he wants in the game. It is there job (soulja boy) to come back with his **** and he did and it was weak.

Bruce Leroy
06-19-2008, 07:19 PM
Why does t even care what soulja boy does? Ain't no body killed hip hop, things change with time... (not that soulja boy is a hip hop artist)

twinj
06-19-2008, 07:46 PM
Ice-T is definately wrong for that ****. I am tired of hearing "Hip hop is dead" t if you can't do anything about hip hop and its current state, stfu. Ice-T just hatin let soulja boi(Correct way) get his money.

Please don't quote me and argue the fact he is a legend in the game. I am not doubting that, right now Ice-T isn't showing leadership skills. This dude old ass **** and trying to start beef.

BobbyFresco
06-19-2008, 08:54 PM
While I agree completely that Soulja boi sucks and Ice T is what most would consider a legend, hip hop will never be what it was in the 80's and 90's.

Hip hop is no longer an artform....IMO present day hip hip is more about selling records and artists marketing themselves in any way they can. Although Soulja boi will never be on the artistic level of that of artists of the past, he is a genius in his own right. I'm not defending him and yes I called him a genius...Why?
Because he produced his own shyt, marketed himself, and now he's reaping the benefits of what some of us deem to be garbage. He's not going to be around in 10 years and I'm sure he knows that so why not make the most of his present popularity? I don't respect his "music" BUT I do respect the fact that he has made a niche for himself and made the most of it. Ice T should understand that the game has changed and there's no turning back and like someone stated previously he shouldn't be beefing with a 17/18 year old kid. I don't see him calling out every other mufuker that puts out garbage ass music...

CHADbee
06-19-2008, 10:00 PM
can somebody count the times solja boi(or however you spell it) says the N word in that 7 minute video.....

Echonova
06-19-2008, 10:09 PM
While I agree completely that Soulja boi sucks and Ice T is what most would consider a legend, hip hop will never be what it was in the 80's and 90's.

Hip hop is no longer an artform....IMO present day hip hip is more about selling records and artists marketing themselves in any way they can. Although Soulja boi will never be on the artistic level of that of artists of the past, he is a genius in his own right. I'm not defending him and yes I called him a genius...Why?
Because he produced his own shyt, marketed himself, and now he's reaping the benefits of what some of us deem to be garbage. He's not going to be around in 10 years and I'm sure he knows that so why not make the most of his present popularity? I don't respect his "music" BUT I do respect the fact that he has made a niche for himself and made the most of it. Ice T should understand that the game has changed and there's no turning back and like someone stated previously he shouldn't be beefing with a 17/18 year old kid. I don't see him calling out every other mufuker that puts out garbage ass music...Well said.:cheers:

JITB
06-19-2008, 10:10 PM
Did any of you all watch SB's video? He actually has some valid points. Ice T is a grown ass man. Who has a album coming out that decided to waste his time talkin **** about SB for what? Like Sb said, "superman came out last year your late" lol. Soulja boy went platinum

JITB
06-19-2008, 10:12 PM

Because he produced his own shyt, marketed himself, and now he's reaping the benefits of what some of us deem to be garbage. He's not going to be around in 10 years and I'm sure he knows that so why not make the most of his present popularity? I don't respect his "music" BUT I do respect the fact that he has made a niche for himself and made the most of it. Ice T should understand that the game has changed and there's no turning back and like someone stated previously he shouldn't be beefing with a 17/18 year old kid. I don't see him calling out every other mufuker that puts out garbage ass music...

exactly!! Its like people hate to see the young kid do some good with his life. If he was makin some gangsta **** it would be aproblem. But since he got kids doing harmless dances its a problem.

Barefoot
06-20-2008, 12:40 AM
i lost respect for ice t. when he started doing that rock shit. soulja boy just never had it. soulja boy just sounds like a tard in his reply.

FlipKing
06-20-2008, 12:40 AM
I want to see Ice-T call out Eminem or 50. ***** be dead in 2 days,lol

quickdodge®
06-20-2008, 12:54 AM

And yet he can still run circles around Soulja's biitch ass. Later, QD.

ironchef
06-20-2008, 01:32 AM
Business/money wise I can't hate on Soulja boy, because well hes successful, and we're posting on IA. Music wise, the sh1t I just took sounded better than he did. ICE-T keeps it real.

Barefoot
06-20-2008, 01:43 AM
ICE-T keeps it real.yah until keepin it real goes wrong

quickdodge®
06-20-2008, 02:05 AM
I am tired of hearing "Hip hop is dead"

You're going to hear a lot more about it if someone doesn't step it up. It isn't dead. Yet. But it damn sure is dying with a quickness. Later, QD.

JITB
06-20-2008, 04:48 AM
hip hop is dead to the close minded! And the stubborn old mules... Who would rather hate, than congratulate and moderate :)

If some of these rappers would get off there ass and put some of that hardcore promotion on for themselves instead of letting the company put up a few posters on the telephone and have a few commercials on BET, they might sell some records.

1439/2000
06-20-2008, 07:02 AM
i lost respect for ice t. when he started doing that rock shit. soulja boy just never had it. soulja boy just sounds like a tard in his reply.

I saw Body Count live in 1993. One of the best shows ever. Immediately after he did an hour long rap show with Warren G. Your point about Ice T doing rock makes you lose respect for him shows that you never had any to begin with. No respect for Run DMC, LL or Public Enemy either I suppose.

This argument isn't getting anywhere and nobody will get their mind changed. I'm saying I understand why Ice did it. He had a big hand in making something and now there is a huge t shirt wearing, jibberish flappin teenager trying to make his money and not giving a **** about the artform. Like everyone else I suppose.

I hear Soulja Boi enough at every stoplight and gas station.

B18CDELSLO
06-20-2008, 07:39 AM
no music at all>soulja boy!!! he makes the most ignorant music i have ever heard, and i would rather sit in silence then listen to that garbage

quickdodge®
06-20-2008, 09:00 AM
hip hop is dead to the close minded! And the stubborn old mules... Who would rather hate, than congratulate and moderate :)

You must not be referring to me as I said hi hop is dying. Not dead. It's obvious to people that grew up on the stuff. The "stubborn old mules" that's been around since Day 1 knows a bit more about the genre than the loose, "I'll take what I can get" younger generation who don't even know where hip hop came from. But it's all good. Later, QD.

Dirty Octopus™
06-20-2008, 09:15 AM
hell if you're smashin' Coco i think you have the right to hate with a white mask and a burning cross in your left hand :goodjob:

MistaCee
06-20-2008, 09:37 AM
You're going to hear a lot more about it if someone doesn't step it up. It isn't dead. Yet. But it damn sure is dying with a quickness. Later, QD.

So why doesn't the artists crying hip hop is dead step up?

Oh an soulja boy sucks.

Sport1.3
06-20-2008, 09:50 AM
YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!

Sport1.3
06-20-2008, 09:55 AM

If some of these rappers would get off there ass and put some of that hardcore promotion on for themselves instead of letting the company put up a few posters on the telephone and have a few commercials on BET, they might sell some records.

in complete agreement. I myself dont find intrest in the whole "thug", "gangbanger" or "from the ghetto" type rap.....but i do enjoy club beats. More and more i'm starting to enjoy "hiphip/rap" songs that i hear. If anything, hiphop isnt dying its just changing. Its becoming more popular, more mainstream......some ppl dont like that

quickdodge®
06-20-2008, 09:56 AM
So why doesn't the artists crying hip hop is dead step up?

Oh an soulja boy sucks.

There's actually not a lot of artists saying this. Just a few. I've heard old school artists try to re-emerge and try to appeal to the younger generation of listeners. It fell on deaf ears. Including mine. Grandmaster Melle Mel tried a couple of years ago to release a new album. He had a couple of awesomely classic Flash tracks but the rest was trying to garner the attention of younger folks. It just didn't work. The club-style sound of songs has taken over and younger people don't know the roots of the genre. They don't know the struggles an artist back in the late 70s/early 80s had to go through to get any sort of respect. If they got any period outside their own block.

It's just a cycle that every generation of every music style goes through. For the most part, everyone's parents hated the music that the child listened to. It just trickles down from generation to generation. This is a cycle that will never be broken. You grow up on a certain style and that sjust stays with you and nothing else is good enough. Like to me, the 70s/80s music scene will never be topped. For the younger people, the music of today is the shiit.

Oh and Soulja Boi the "rapper" sucks. Soulja Boi the entertainer sucks to me, but is obviously not so "sucky" to a lot of other folks. Later, QD.

DeutscheBAG!
06-20-2008, 09:57 AM
I hear Soulja Boi enough at every stoplight and gas station.

and on every f*cking cellphone

i never understood how ringtone rappers are thought of as the greatest lyricists these days now..

MistaCee
06-20-2008, 10:00 AM
I agree with you QD.

and on every f*cking cellphone

i never understood how ringtone rappers are thought of as the greatest lyricists these days now..

Music just has to be catchy now a days.

Dirty Octopus™
06-20-2008, 10:28 AM
There's actually not a lot of artists saying this. Just a few. I've heard old school artists try to re-emerge and try to appeal to the younger generation of listeners. It fell on deaf ears. Including mine. Grandmaster Melle Mel tried a couple of years ago to release a new album. He had a couple of awesomely classic Flash tracks but the rest was trying to garner the attention of younger folks. It just didn't work. The club-style sound of songs has taken over and younger people don't know the roots of the genre. They don't know the struggles an artist back in the late 70s/early 80s had to go through to get any sort of respect. If they got any period outside their own block.

It's just a cycle that every generation of every music style goes through. For the most part, everyone's parents hated the music that the child listened to. It just trickles down from generation to generation. This is a cycle that will never be broken. You grow up on a certain style and that sjust stays with you and nothing else is good enough. Like to me, the 70s/80s music scene will never be topped. For the younger people, the music of today is the shiit.

Oh and Soulja Boi the "rapper" sucks. Soulja Boi the entertainer sucks to me, but is obviously not so "sucky" to a lot of other folks. Later, QD.
what age do you consider young? :thinking:

actually that doesnt matter cuz there are quite a few younger cats (younger than I) that shock tha sh¡t outta me with their understanding of hip-hop and its roots.

JITB
06-20-2008, 12:05 PM
I think the first mistake people make about soulja boy is compare him to lyricists. The kid says all the time hes not the best rapper and hes trying to get better. But he likes to make the world dance, and have fun. Most and pretty much all younger artists i hear pay homage to the ones before. How many times have you heard a new artist just come out and attacking the old school artists. It really doesnt happen. Its always the old guy with a album coming out, that wants to talk so much **** about the new group. Than you got the old guys that can see whats goin on and keep up with the change, and dont just sit back and point fingers. I mean think about who would have ever known ice T has a cd comin out if it wasnt for this stunt? Any sB youtube video gets a million hits plus everytime he presses that record button. I mean what is ICe T tryin to gain from this? Its just random attention outcry to me. I always listening to new people and take time to listen to what they have to say..before i judge. i always watch SB's interviews and stuff to see where his head is at. And the kid is nothin but humble to his beginnings, you can tell just by how much he gives back to his fans. And people act like Sb is the first person to do club music? Isnt that where rap originated from is clubs and house parties?

batlude
06-20-2008, 12:26 PM
thank you Ice T

twinj
06-20-2008, 07:06 PM
^^Well thought out, and written.

T-Mo Goodie
06-20-2008, 08:13 PM
I think the first mistake people make about soulja boy is compare him to lyricists. The kid says all the time hes not the best rapper and hes trying to get better. But he likes to make the world dance, and have fun. Most and pretty much all younger artists i hear pay homage to the ones before. How many times have you heard a new artist just come out and attacking the old school artists. It really doesnt happen. Its always the old guy with a album coming out, that wants to talk so much **** about the new group. Than you got the old guys that can see whats goin on and keep up with the change, and dont just sit back and point fingers. I mean think about who would have ever known ice T has a cd comin out if it wasnt for this stunt? Any sB youtube video gets a million hits plus everytime he presses that record button. I mean what is ICe T tryin to gain from this? Its just random attention outcry to me. I always listening to new people and take time to listen to what they have to say..before i judge. i always watch SB's interviews and stuff to see where his head is at. And the kid is nothin but humble to his beginnings, you can tell just by how much he gives back to his fans. And people act like Sb is the first person to do club music? Isnt that where rap originated from is clubs and house parties?

I can agree with this to the fullest. WHO said Souljaboi was a "lyricist". What the hell old ass Ice T get out of that diss. I HAVE NEVER liked that dude. He was wack and fake. I like SB because he is doing something different. He got people dancing and is having fun. I'd rather see that than these fake ass people coming out, but who am I?? I love my old school R&B... SB keeps my old ass in shape and up to date with the latest moves. LOL

Kyle
06-20-2008, 08:25 PM
ICE T(and his wife especially)FTW.

But what the hell is hip hop about being on law and order? Tell me that.

quickdodge®
06-21-2008, 01:31 AM
Isnt that where rap originated from is clubs and house parties?

Lolol. No. It originated in Western Africa during with poetry being spoken with a musical background. A socially conscience group known as The Last Poets came up pretty well known in the 70s doing mostly nothing but spoken word over music; usually jazz or blues. Gil Scott Heron is known as the "godfather of rap" and was right alongside The Last Poets. The DJ came around and MCs were there to just introduce the DJ. MCs tried different ways to get the crowd ready with different tactics including longer intros leading into making the intros rhyme. If you've heard a lot of early tracks, they were almost always about DJs. That's why.

I HAVE NEVER liked that dude. He was wack and fake.

Thus showing what you know about this subject. Later, QD.

JITB
06-21-2008, 02:17 AM
Lolol. No. It originated in Western Africa during with poetry being spoken with a musical background. A socially conscience group known as The Last Poets came up pretty well known in the 70s doing mostly nothing but spoken word over music; usually jazz or blues. Gil Scott Heron is known as the "godfather of rap" and was right alongside The Last Poets. The DJ came around and MCs were there to just introduce the DJ. MCs tried different ways to get the crowd ready with different tactics including longer intros leading into making the intros rhyme. If you've heard a lot of early tracks, they were almost always about DJs. That's why.

I was talkin about back in the 70's etc. Before gangsta rap and all that tough guy rap got popular. People used to actually dance to rap/hip hop music. When making a song that people could dance to wasnt a crime.

quickdodge®
06-21-2008, 02:44 AM
I was talkin about back in the 70's etc. Before gangsta rap and all that tough guy rap got popular. People used to actually dance to rap/hip hop music. When making a song that people could dance to wasnt a crime.

I was too talking about the 70s. That's why I even amde mention "the 70s." . And making a song now-a-days for people to dance to still isn't a crime. Taking this a little personal? Later, QD.

DervhaneGSX
06-21-2008, 05:20 AM
I dont really too much have a thing for Soulja Boy but everybody has wanted to get silly or Superman dat Ho lol, but Soulja boy is young doing his thing and alot of young people, HS, College and adults love him, but mostly he is making a good impression on the younger crowd! Ice T, I couldn understand why he was knocking him like that, watch souja boy make a song about CO CO lol, there is a whole Genre of music and his music gets people going, alot of the time its repetitive but the kids Love him! Maybe down the line he may be rapping some hot lyrics like for Example Weezy, Lil Wayne didnt just come out holding it like he is know!

Nomad!
06-21-2008, 02:31 PM

As much as it pains me to agree with some of the things you said about Soulja Boi (it pains me to give this dude props for anything at all due to his horrid music) I have to agree with this well stated post

...on a side note, Soulja Boi should be banned from recording!

JITB
06-21-2008, 03:38 PM
I was too talking about the 70s. That's why I even amde mention "the 70s." . And making a song now-a-days for people to dance to still isn't a crime. Taking this a little personal? Later, QD.

not personal, but i just think alot of folks like to talk alot about hip hop nowadays. Because they cant sell.. when its really their own fault. People from the 70's 80's get crazy respect for doing exactly waht soulja boy and others are doing, and thats making club records for people to dance to. But..they are ruining hip hop... Ice t should be thanking the kid for keeping it mainstream, and actually showing these people they can still sell records. You just need to step it up..

LeGeNdaRyLeGeNd
06-21-2008, 04:06 PM
Ice-T should have his right to saw that about gay boy. Gay boy puts out trash and its not even hip hop anymore, that trash is pop hop. I will give it to him that he makes money for it and its a good move on his part, but i cant just listen to soulja boy. If you listen to him talk he will show you he has no education at all and dresses like 75% of the kids at gwinnett place mall, straight hood trash. He buys fake diamond chains passing them as real ones. His boys in the background are rocking fake chains. Ice-T is legit and I agree with him 100%. Hip hop is garbage now now and only a few artist are making quality music. soulja will get his in the music world, but he will never be respected as an artist in the hip hop industry. I think there needs to be a different category for rap/hip hop with all the pop sounding trash. ATL is all about the club beats and hood sound, but soulja is garbage.

Bruce Leroy
06-21-2008, 04:43 PM
Ice-T should have his right to saw that about gay boy. Gay boy puts out trash and its not even hip hop anymore, that trash is pop hop. I will give it to him that he makes money for it and its a good move on his part, but i cant just listen to soulja boy. If you listen to him talk he will show you he has no education at all and dresses like 75% of the kids at gwinnett place mall, straight hood trash.

Of course he dresses like them because Thats who he is!!! When people make music, they make it about what they know... If he was running around being "hoot trash" as you put it, thats what he is gonna talk about in his songs. ****in around and having fun. He makes high energy club music. It aint for cats in the streets, it aint for hip hop heads, and it aint for older people. Its for going to the club and dancing. I don't see why people don't get that.

ironchef
06-21-2008, 05:03 PM
Of course he dresses like them because Thats who he is!!! When people make music, they make it about what they know... If he was running around being "hoot trash" as you put it, thats what he is gonna talk about in his songs. ****in around and having fun. He makes high energy club music. It aint for cats in the streets, it aint for hip hop heads, and it aint for older people. Its for going to the club and dancing. I don't see why people don't get that.People get it, but even taking that into account he's still trash. Theres plenty of good music for clubbing and dancing, none of which involves Soulja boy.

T-Mo Goodie
06-21-2008, 09:15 PM

Huh??? I don't know anything about the subject because I don't put Ice T on a pedestal as a hip hop legend?? :blah: :blah: :blah: I am sorry?!? His rap was wack to me. Also, I am not saying SB is a lyricist, but that I just like the dances and like to 'dance' to his music. :cheers:

quickdodge®
06-21-2008, 09:41 PM
Huh??? I don't know anything about the subject because I don't put Ice T on a pedestal as a hip hop legend??

Way to overpower the statement and intent. Folks that know hip hop and it's pioneers know who is who in it. Whether you like the artist or not. I can't stand Biggie Smalls. I can't stand the whole Bad Boy family. Did they make a mark on rap? Hail yeah. Will they hop down Memory Lane? Hail yeah they will. Later, QD.

2turbo4u
06-21-2008, 10:33 PM
Q.D what was the first rap record?

quickdodge®
06-21-2008, 10:41 PM
Q.D what was the first rap record?

That would be the Fatback Band. They were not a rap group but are labeld as cutting the first rap record. It was called King Tim III. I believe it was recorded around 1978 or 79. The first known rap hit was, of course, Rapper's Delight. Later, QD.

2turbo4u
06-21-2008, 10:53 PM
Q.D plus one for you. I give you props you know your ****! It's was 79. :cheers:

quickdodge®
06-21-2008, 11:11 PM
Lolol. I wasn't just listening to it. I was learning it. Learning who was who. Where who came from, ya know. Later, QD.

JITB
06-22-2008, 03:30 AM
Ice-T should have his right to saw that about gay boy. Gay boy puts out trash and its not even hip hop anymore, that trash is pop hop. I will give it to him that he makes money for it and its a good move on his part, but i cant just listen to soulja boy. If you listen to him talk he will show you he has no education at all and dresses like 75% of the kids at gwinnett place mall, straight hood trash. He buys fake diamond chains passing them as real ones. His boys in the background are rocking fake chains. Ice-T is legit and I agree with him 100%. Hip hop is garbage now now and only a few artist are making quality music. soulja will get his in the music world, but he will never be respected as an artist in the hip hop industry. I think there needs to be a different category for rap/hip hop with all the pop sounding trash. ATL is all about the club beats and hood sound, but soulja is garbage.

i doubt the kid rocks fake jewels..

Just like bun B said "they not hating on the artists they hating on the money"

JackMaster
06-22-2008, 03:47 AM
Ice t has WAAAAY MORE MONEY than Soulja Boy... Ice = Mansion in Beverly Hills, home in MIami... Soulja Boy = Home in Clayton County... Ice T aint hatin on the money, he's hating direction of hip hop... If Soulja Boy would just admit he's not a MC, he is a pop "star".... I know I'm not going to reach the retards that love Soulja Boy.... So I will just end it with this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIJkGAWAyxg

Education for those born in the 90s... n00bs

Hip Hop does live, its just harder to access....

For you hip hop lovers, check out my Monthly Friday night party at MJQ

FACE/OFF FRIDAY EVERY 2nd Friday Of the month....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/solkim528/FLYERS/-1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/solkim528/FLYERS/FOF_back08.jpg

JITB
06-22-2008, 04:17 AM
Ice t has WAAAAY MORE MONEY than Soulja Boy... Ice = Mansion in Beverly Hills, home in MIami... Soulja Boy = Home in Clayton County... Ice T aint hatin on the money, he's hating direction of hip hop... If Soulja Boy would just admit he's not a MC, he is a pop "star".... I know I'm not going to reach the retards that love Soulja Boy.... So I will just end it with this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIJkGAWAyxg

Education for those born in the 90s... n00bs

^thats the problem right there... WHO THE HELL IN THERE RIGHT MIND WOULD EVEN COMPARE THE 2? The kid never said he was a great rapper, like ive said times and times before he admits that he cant rap that good. But ITs like comparing Doug E fresh to KRS ONE...lyric wise. And why when someone talks **** about the kid it turns into who is better. The question is why is the grown man telling a 17yr old to eat a ****, is that what OG's do?.. You can say all you want about Sb sucks whatever thats your open opinion. But i fail to see how a 17yr old kid is ruining hip hop. , by making records for his peers. While "adults" complain how much he sucks.. :no:...its crazy!

I think its starting to be cool to not like rap... :screwy:

quickdodge®
06-22-2008, 09:03 AM
But ITs like comparing Doug E fresh to KRS ONE...lyric wise.

Bad example. You're putting two legends of hip hop in the equation. A better example would be pairing Lil Jon and KRS 1. Lolol.

But i fail to see how a 17yr old kid is ruining hip hop.

You ever heard the song, "Superman Dat Hoe?"

While "adults" complain how much he sucks.. :no:...its crazy!

So because we're adults, we're supposed to like this stuff because he's 17 years old? We're crazy because we think he's no good? Wat sense does that make?

I think its starting to be cool to not like rap... :screwy:

With the material out today, I wouldn't be surprised. I was watching Showtime at the Apollo last night and a black dude came on in a country outfit complete with straw hat and sang a country song. Even he realized that a new direction was necessary. And the audience evidently did too because it took nearly the entire song being sang before the booed him off.

Lolol @ the last paragraph. I don't know about the intent of my paragraph being true, but the description was true. Later, QD.

JITB
06-22-2008, 10:31 AM
Bad example. You're putting two legends of hip hop in the equation. A better example would be pairing Lil Jon and KRS 1. Lolol.

You ever heard the song, "Superman Dat Hoe?"

So because we're adults, we're supposed to like this stuff because he's 17 years old? We're crazy because we think he's no good? Wat sense does that make?

With the material out today, I wouldn't be surprised. I was watching Showtime at the Apollo last night and a black dude came on in a country outfit complete with straw hat and sang a country song. Even he realized that a new direction was necessary. And the audience evidently did too because it took nearly the entire song being sang before the booed him off.

Lolol @ the last paragraph. I don't know about the intent of my paragraph being true, but the description was true. Later, QD.

i compared krs and dougie for a reason, one was a lyricist, and one wasnt really a great lyricist.. but was a entertainer..but still got his status with hip hop. But the 2 arent ever compared.

Explain how a dancing song made by a 16 year old ruined hip hop... like its a first?

Who said you had to like it? Its not adult music, its for high school kids..and they love it. Its like dissing hannah montana for making girly music..

When hip hop wasnt on the club stuff, and it was rappers rapping about nothing just what they got, who they killed and who they ****in. It was bad for everyone..blah bla blah ruining kids lives bad role models. Than it changes directions..and its ruining hip. :???:

Echonova
06-22-2008, 10:57 AM
Ice-T and Soulja boy need to take this to PM's.

sshonda2004
06-22-2008, 11:22 AM
honestly, ice-T is not hating, he just telling it how it is, soulja boy wack as fuk. period. wtf ice got to hate on him for.
OMG, Did you just Neg rep me. LMAO, Pimpin next time instead of reading my post comprehend it! I can careless about soulja boi and his music. What I was saying Ice-T has came and gone he needs to let the new artist do there craft, and quit hatin. He is to old to be creating beef. Soulja boi is a 17yr old kid let him have fun he is a kid!!!

PSINXS
06-22-2008, 11:35 AM
That would be the Fatback Band. They were not a rap group but are labeld as cutting the first rap record. It was called King Tim III. I believe it was recorded around 1978 or 79. The first known rap hit was, of course, Rapper's Delight. Later, QD.
THE LAST POETS PIONEERED ALL THAT ****.

Echonova
06-22-2008, 11:47 AM
honestly, ice-T is not hating, he just telling it how it is, soulja boy wack as fuk. period. wtf ice got to hate on him for.telling it how it is... Is still a matter of opinion.

For instance, I think it's dumb as hell for anyone to claim they're "DK" especially in a Honda:lmfao: ... Does that make me right 'cuz I'm just telling it like it is....

twinj
06-22-2008, 11:49 AM
honestly, ice-T is not hating, he just telling it how it is, soulja boy wack as fuk. period. wtf ice got to hate on him for.

Are you serious??? Nobody would have even known Ice-T had a cd coming out if it was for this "so typical stunt". Since he is "OG"(Ice-T) in the game why does he feel the need to address Soulja Boy? He could have just dropped his CD and been done with it, but no he has to go call out someone. That he knows isn't going to put up much a fight. Its been stated previously plenty times if you haven't read any of the previous post Soulja Boy is not a gangster rapper. His music is more for his peers. Get serious that like comparing a Mercury Grand Marquis v.s. a 96 Chevy Impala those cars are for two different crowds. I don't even know why this is a argument he is a Kid doing his thing, Ice-T said "I ain't hatin but get your money". Yes he is hatin on the way Soulja boy getting his. What can YOU not understand. Did you watch both videos or just a couple seconds of both and figure you knew what was said.

PSINXS
06-22-2008, 11:51 AM
yes soldier boy sucks. we all know that. nonbody needs to tell him he is a failure. what i want to know is what is a MADE man doing arguing with a peon?

quickdodge®
06-22-2008, 03:06 PM
i compared krs and dougie for a reason, one was a lyricist, and one wasnt really a great lyricist.. but was a entertainer..but still got his status with hip hop. But the 2 arent ever compared.

They shouldn't be compared. KRS and Dougie both were excellent lyricists. Dougie just put a different twist on his.

Explain how a dancing song made by a 16 year old ruined hip hop... like its a first?

You haven't heard the song? It's ruining hip hop because it's not even a hip hop song and the teeny boppers that think they know rap, but don't, are treating it as if it was. This is Star 94 rap. Pop Hop.

Who said you had to like it? Its not adult music, its for high school kids..and they love it. Its like dissing hannah montana for making girly music..

Hannah Montana is talented though.

When hip hop wasnt on the club stuff, and it was rappers rapping about nothing just what they got, who they killed and who they ****in. It was bad for everyone..blah bla blah ruining kids lives bad role models. Than it changes directions..and its ruining hip. :???:

That's not hip hop's fault what the kid's do. It's the kid's and sometimes the parent's fault. I grew up listening to rap all my life and have never been trouble with the law. ??? Later, QD.

quickdodge®
06-22-2008, 03:08 PM
Nobody would have even known Ice-T had a cd coming out if it was for this "so typical stunt".

Didn't know I was a nobody. So because you and your friends hadn't heard of his new album, that means NO ONE knew? Between you and JITB, ya'll are really fighting for this kid's rep. Later, QD.

twinj
06-22-2008, 04:16 PM
Didn't know I was a nobody. So because you and your friends hadn't heard of his new album, that means NO ONE knew? Later, QD.

I didn't mean "Nobody" I should have said No One knew his album was coming out. Pretty much in a nut shell, With that stunt more people know about his album now. I didn't know until this stunt. So yea It help him out in that department getting the word out.

Between you and JITB, ya'll are really fighting for this kid's rep. Later, QD.

I am not defending Soulja Boy (per say), or his rep. It is the whole situation that I am dissappointed at.Basically a role model telling a inspiring artist to suck his **** cause his music isn't to Ice-T liking. How is that justified? How are you suppose to be a "Legend,OG, GOD" to hip hop, and you telling kids to go suck a ****. How would you feel if it was your son if he was a inspiring(ex. Artist), and someone come along and dosent like the direction he is moving in. So they pretty much tell him to suck a ****.

JITB
06-22-2008, 04:21 PM
Didn't know I was a nobody. So because you and your friends hadn't heard of his new album, that means NO ONE knew? Between you and JITB, ya'll are really fighting for this kid's rep. Later, QD.

im not fighting for the kids rep, he has plenty of fans to do that for him. Like ive said before i think the kid is talented at what he does. And its retarded for grown men to put the blame of rap on a 17 year old kid. Who does nothing but his own thing. And has made a crazy fan base. When has SB claimed to be the best, people are giving the kid more credit and than getting upset a that. its like they are arguing with themselves.. :lmfao:. I know one thing he has done, he has changed the way people market themselves online. youtube/myspace, should be paying SB for all the traffic he brought to those sites. And i hate to see people get discredited.

ive been having this hip hop/southern rap discussion for what now almost 2 years? And the same thing have been said over and over. its time to move on, it changes and it will continue to change. And i still dont know how anyone can destroy hip hop..by being succesful and doing what others cant do.

quickdodge®
06-22-2008, 06:34 PM
Like ive said before i think the kid is talented at what he does.

I agree in the talent portion. He is.

And i still dont know how anyone can destroy hip hop

Have you heard that track called "Superman Dat Hoe?" That track nearly did a complete 187 to rap all by itself.

..by being succesful and doing what others cant do.

"What others can't do?" Ice T was a major figure in the upbringing of rap.

I didn't mean "Nobody" I should have said No One knew his album was coming out. Pretty much in a nut shell, With that stunt more people know about his album now. I didn't know until this stunt. So yea It help him out in that department getting the word out.

No one? Again I ask you that since you haven't heard of it, that means no one else has? Do you know how many Ice T heads there are out there? There's a whole West Coast across the continent that I can guarantee you knew. And with all the West Coast transplants here on the East Coast, there's shiitloads here that knew as well. It may have been a stunt.

How are you suppose to be a "Legend,OG, GOD" to hip hop, and you telling kids to go suck a ****. How would you feel if it was your son if he was a inspiring(ex. Artist), and someone come along and dosent like the direction he is moving in. So they pretty much tell him to suck a ****.

I've never heard anyone refer to T as a "God."

So Soulja Boi is your son and that's why you're defending him?

Lolol. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
06-22-2008, 06:35 PM
JITB and twinj.... you both know this isn't personal and just discussing shiit, I hope? Later, QD.

twinj
06-22-2008, 08:25 PM
JITB and twinj.... you both know this isn't personal and just discussing shiit, I hope? Later, QD.

None taken here, Its all good. TripleTripleTriple OG.

DieselNuts
06-22-2008, 09:14 PM
that comeback was weaker than his "rapping" skills...

The12lber
06-22-2008, 09:37 PM
I really know very little of Rap outside of Tupac Shakur.

But the first time I saw Soulja Boy in the hugely oversized Hoody with the Superman logo turned into a Soulja Boy logo, I wanted to punch that lame ****** in the face.

:2cents:

twinj
06-23-2008, 10:19 AM
that comeback was weaker than his "rapping" skills...

It wasn't a comeback, wasn't trying at the least bit. Of course you wouldn't understand if you are just jumping in the conversation.

Sport1.3
06-23-2008, 10:33 AM
Kayne siding with Soulja Boy, calling Ice T washed up lulz

Sport1.3
06-23-2008, 10:40 AM
http://video.google.com/videosearch?hl=en&q=kanye%20supports%20soulja%20boy&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wv#q=kanye%20%20ice%20t&hl=en&sitesearch=

ice t responce so soulja boys responce lol

Sport1.3
06-23-2008, 10:41 AM
I'm Caked out jack

twinj
06-23-2008, 10:45 AM
Lol yea I seen that too. I will post a link in a little bit, there site is hanging up at the moment. Then Kayne said "Soulja was just as good as Nas". I couldn't agree with him on that at all.

EDIT:http://www.mediatakeout.com/24545/kanye_west_ice_t_should_shut_up__soulja_boy_is_as_ good_a_rapper_as_nas.html

Link Above^^

Sport1.3
06-23-2008, 10:54 AM
Lol yea I seen that too. I will post a link in a little bit, there site is hanging up at the moment. Then Kayne said "Soulja was just as good as Nas". I couldn't agree with him on that at all.

i dont understand why this is even relevant. Who fvcking cares what ice T thinks. If someone likes his music, then thats their thing. If its for the lyrics or the beats, or just being plain catchy...who fvcking cares. Soulja Boy is no where near the first artist devoid of impressive lyrical content.

twinj
06-23-2008, 10:59 AM
Yea you are right. I agree with you. I just wonder why does he feel the need to out SB like that.

SiRed94
06-23-2008, 11:05 AM
soulja boi is fuccing garbage... all of his songs suck ass... and the fact that he had the number 1 song last year proves that there are a lot of dumb mother fucckers in this country... I would call him a ring-tone rapper, but he doesn't even rap... I really wish that he would be publicly executed... I have almost given up on "Rap" lately, I broke out the old school "Outkast - ATLiens" just the other day...

twinj
06-23-2008, 11:12 AM
lol, Outkast-ATLiens is one of HipHops classic albums. This thread almost seems like a "Soulja Boy Rant "thread

SiRed94
06-23-2008, 11:16 AM
lol, Outkast-ATLiens is one of HipHops classic albums. This thread almost seems like a "Soulja Boy Rant "thread
basically... the sound of that name just pisses me off...

Sport1.3
06-23-2008, 11:28 AM
Yea you are right. I agree with you. I just wonder why does he feel the need to out SB like that.

he feels threatened obviously. This is all a media stunt, as no publicity, is bad publicity.

twinj
06-23-2008, 11:41 AM
he feels threatened obviously. This is all a media stunt, as no publicity, is bad publicity.

Oh lord you said "Threatened" I said that a couple of pages back and got cursed the **** out.lol

I totally agree, What kind of legend does such things. If he did feel threatened certain degree.

sshonda2004
06-23-2008, 02:21 PM
LOL who said a honda was the only car that i owned? i certainly didn't. lol
telling it how it is... Is still a matter of opinion.

For instance, I think it's dumb as hell for anyone to claim they're "DK" especially in a Honda:lmfao: ... Does that make me right 'cuz I'm just telling it like it is....

quickdodge®
06-23-2008, 11:32 PM
Outkast is old school? Lolol. Later, QD.

Dopeki4
06-24-2008, 12:01 AM
Ice-T is a West Coast O.G.

Nothing that little 17 year old spoiled brat says could every hurt T's rep. DeAndre Ramone aka Soulja Boy is a complete Hip-hop disaster and will continue to drop whack ass songs until he runs out of material and starts hitting up Hollywood.

No seriously, think about it.

Reason why I think his career won't last is because none of the "rappers" before him did. Atlanta artists usually have a few decent hits, and by decent I mean they'll be the "it" thing to listen to at a club or where ever. Yet, they never last. Why? Because of their lack of talent to continue making hits.

They have no life exprenice to keep them motivated them.

quickdodge®
06-24-2008, 12:08 AM

Nothing that little 17 year old spoiled brat says could every hurt T's rep. DeAndre Ramone aka Soulja Boy is a complete Hip-hop disaster and will continue to drop whack ass songs until he runs out of material and starts hitting up Hollywood.

Reason why I think his career won't last is because none of the "rappers" before him did. Atlanta artists usually have a few decent hits, and by decent I mean they'll be the "it" thing to listen to at a club or where ever. Yet, they never last. Why? Because of their lack of talent to continue making hits.

Only group from Atlanta that will "last" will be Outkast. They made and left a mark on the music that won't be forgotten for their era. Later, QD.

Black4DrEK
06-24-2008, 12:13 AM
yea outkast is da truth. but T is stupid for that he is OG and has a fine Biatch and made his mark in the game, and is makin him self look foolish with this whole wack soulja boi stuff. but yea ups to T and:2up: Soulja boi.!!!!

Dopeki4
06-24-2008, 12:13 AM
Only group from Atlanta that will "last" will be Outkast. They made and left a mark on the music that won't be forgotten for their era. Later, QD.

Not too many people will agree with me on this, but Outkast aren't the only ones. Rappers like; Ti, Young Jeezy, Ludacris have been one of the lucky few to survive the Hip Hop train of time.

They're not the best out there, but they're still making albums and staying somewhat close to the Hip-hop style of music.

Of course they added some southern style to it, but they're not going around leaning with it, and rockin' with it.

Black4DrEK
06-24-2008, 12:16 AM
x2^Ti, and jeezy and luda. are top from the GA

quickdodge®
06-24-2008, 12:16 AM
Not too many people will agree with me on this, but Outkast aren't the only ones. Rappers like; Ti, Young Jeezy, Ludacris have been one of the lucky few to survive the Hip Hop train of time.

I'm quite sure people will say Jeezy who? in a few years. He hasn't tested this train of time at all. Luda? I can see that a little, but he didn't have near the impact that OK did. TI will be in between Luda and Jeezy. Later, QD.

Dopeki4
06-24-2008, 12:19 AM
yea outkast is da truth. but T is stupid for that he is OG and has a fine Biatch and made his mark in the game, and is makin him self look foolish with this whole wack soulja boi stuff. but yea ups to T and:2up: Soulja boi.!!!!

Just try to understand where he's coming from.

Ice-T has been around. Hip-hop, rap, true music is his passion. Of course he would call out a newcomer who is totally destroying something he loves. Shoot, I would be doing the same.

1SICKLEX
06-24-2008, 12:20 AM
1. While I agree with Ice-T, he is way to old to even admit Soulja Boy is relevant.
2. Soulja Boy proves he is a moron and anyone that buys his music is what plagues society.
3. Ninjas need to all STFU until after the election b/c this is sad and pathetic.

Dopeki4
06-24-2008, 12:26 AM
I'm quite sure people will say Jeezy who? in a few years. He hasn't tested this train of time at all. Luda? I can see that a little, but he didn't have near the impact that OK did. TI will be in between Luda and Jeezy. Later, QD.

Jeezy who haha nice. You have a point on him. I'm still kind of young, so I guess that's why I brought his name into this.

Atlanta's best is/was OutKast. Period.

Soulja Boy isn't from Atlanta though, so I guess we should get back to The King vs. the B1tch.

Black4DrEK
06-24-2008, 12:27 AM
yea but T is G mayne. he needs to chill and continue to do what he does best... not FVCK wit wack A$$ soulja boi...

JITB
06-24-2008, 12:30 AM

How long are you all gonna preach the they arent gonna last sermon. You all act like no other state or region makes 1 hit wonders. When there arent ANY hits coming from anywhere else. By hits, i mean opinions aside, based on sales and radio play.

Dopeki4
06-24-2008, 12:33 AM
How long are you all gonna preach the they arent gonna last sermon. You all act like no other state or region makes 1 hit wonders. When there arent ANY hits coming from anywhere else. By hits, i mean opinions aside, based on sales and radio play.

Since you quoted me im going to reply.

Me personally, as in my opinion. Could give two sh1ts about their career. Im just throwing facts out there. Sure this kid is making money, is he a moron? Hell no. He's playing the money game right. Will it last, no.

It's just a fact. No hating from this end, just thought I'd post up my .02cents that's all.

Black4DrEK
06-24-2008, 12:36 AM
yea other states have hit wonders..... buT THE SOUTHSIDE OF THE US>has the RAP GAME ON LOCK, but yea enuff of the whole Ice t and SOulja boi thing.. IM DONE with that

JITB
06-24-2008, 12:37 AM
Since you quoted me im going to reply.

Me personally, as in my opinion. Could give two sh1ts about their career. Im just throwing facts out there. Sure this kid is making money, is he a moron? Hell no. He's playing the money game right. Will it last, no.

It's just a fact. No hating from this end, just thought I'd post up my .02cents that's all.

whatever that means! :goodjob:

quickdodge®
06-24-2008, 01:05 AM
buT THE SOUTHSIDE OF THE US>has the RAP GAME ON LOCK,

LOLOL @ that. Later, QD.

Dopeki4
06-24-2008, 01:18 AM
Black t-shirt so all you see iz the A
Turn on the tv and all you see iz the A
You n1ggas better make up a dance to try to get radio play
Keep on snapin your fingers
I ain't goin away

-The Game

All this "whats hot in the A" made me think of that verse.

JITB
06-24-2008, 01:27 AM
Black t-shirt so all you see iz the A
Turn on the tv and all you see iz the A
You n1ggas better make up a dance to try to get radio play
Keep on snapin your fingers
I ain't goin away

-The Game

All this "whats hot in the A" made me think of that verse.

Exactly!, step your **** up and quit complaining.. because the game changes!

SiRed94
06-24-2008, 01:29 AM
Outkast is old school? Lolol. Later, QD.

well not as old school as 80's rap... but still a 12 year old album... so its old school in my book...

Dopeki4
06-24-2008, 01:41 AM
Exactly!, step your **** up and quit complaining.. because the game changes!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUspb0gFprI

2:54 is where it starts. I don't think he meant it that way, but you have a point. They do need to step up their game. Only the strong will make it at the end.

JITB
06-24-2008, 02:04 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUspb0gFprI

2:54 is where it starts. I don't think he meant it that way, but you have a point. They do need to step up their game. Only the strong will make it at the end.

naw he really did.. he said it on and interview a few times..people thought he was clownin on the south, he was really clownin on rappers downing the south...Game understands change!

quickdodge®
06-24-2008, 08:01 AM
.Game understands change!

Lolol. Later, QD.

Nomad!
06-24-2008, 10:59 AM
For you hip hop lovers, check out my Monthly Friday night party at MJQ

FACE/OFF FRIDAY EVERY 2nd Friday Of the month....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/solkim528/FLYERS/-1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/solkim528/FLYERS/FOF_back08.jpg
I think i will :D

Nomad!
06-24-2008, 12:29 PM
There are a couple of things that are bothering me about this this discussion;

1 is the several posts that have mentioned SB creating "club music" and getting people to dance. I dance all of the time and I frequent several clubs around Atlanta. None of them play SB on the nights I attend and, I have never once attempted to do his dance. I was raised on Hip-Hop and I've been a B-Boy my entire life. I dance more than all of the people I personally know that are in SB's target audience &/or are a part of his fan base. There is absolutely nothing about "superman dat hoe" or "youuuuuuu" that makes me want to move (unless you count all of the dry heaving or my bowels). The only nerve SB strikes in me is one that reminds me of hacks that manage to sell their music with the Hip-Hop/Rap tag attached to it. Believe it or not, people were dancing to Hip-Hop long before the likes of SB and I have yet to go to a club (in any city) where Dr. Dre's "Nuthin' but a G-Thang" didn't pack the dance floor.

The other this is, why when someone criticizes something popular they are considered a "hater". Personally, I think Ice-T should have been a little more tactful in his statement but, other than that, he spoke on his distaste for this kid's product and the effect he sees it having on the music he loves. I felt he should have used a little more tact due to his OG status in the game but, at the same time, he was "keeping it real", and well all know how important that is to most people these days. I find the "hate" aspect of this discussion so funny because I heard the same comments being made about Run DMC when Hammer was creating "club music" and "making people dance again". According to Hammer fans, Run DMC was old and bitter. Most Hip-Hop fans simply didn't respect or appreciate the type of music Hammer created. To compound that, Hammer took it upon himself to take shots at Run DMC claiming that they were jealous of his success. This thing with Ice-T is the 2nd time SB has pulled a Hammer. In no way, shape, or form am I saying he shouldn't defend himself or his "music" but, to turn a blind eye to the many many cats that paved the way for you to be successful is simply blasphemous.

Personally I think SB music is abysmal, his dance is everything that wack aspires to be, and his talent exists only in the mind of that weird guy you always see on the train, even if you never take the train. I've produced more complex music using the touch tones of a phone & I've spit better lyrics while imitating Jessie Jackson after drinking 12 shots of tequila. With that being said, I do respect his hustle. He utilized what he had to get his crap out & he kept doing what he does until he got the results he wanted.

Black4DrEK
06-24-2008, 02:55 PM
LOLOL @ that. Later, QD.

so Texas,Florida,GA,New orleans, etc. arent in the game???? TELLL ME IM WRONG and tell me what you think got the rap game as of now!!!!????

twinj
06-24-2008, 03:24 PM
An animation company came out with a cartoon of him and Ice-T. Funny as hell.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZ4ycHTOkyk

JITB
06-24-2008, 03:29 PM
Soulja Boy came out with a cartoon of him and Ice-T. Funny as hell.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZ4ycHTOkyk

soulja didnt make it, he has a animation production company Broken Equipement under his wing..that been doing rap movies on you tube for a minute. And he took them under his wing..under his SODMG entertainment group he has.

check em out.. they got some funny videos...lol
http://www.youtube.com/user/filnobep

twinj
06-24-2008, 03:50 PM
soulja didnt make it, he has a animation production company Broken Equipement under his wing..that been doing rap movies on you tube for a minute. And he took them under his wing..under his SODMG entertainment group he has.

check em out.. they got some funny videos...lol
http://www.youtube.com/user/filnobep

I will edit.

black_e92
06-24-2008, 09:19 PM
rap just isnt the same anymore:hanged:

quickdodge®
06-25-2008, 12:10 AM
so Texas,Florida,GA,New orleans, etc. arent in the game???? TELLL ME IM WRONG and tell me what you think got the rap game as of now!!!!????

As I've said before, NO ONE has rap on lock right now. Later, QD.

FlipKing
06-25-2008, 01:46 AM
umm..ATL has it pretty much on lock..T.I., Yung Jeezy, Souja Boy, Hurricane Chris, Outkast, Ludacris, Shop Boyz, yeah, ATL Pwns, tho New Orleans gets Lil Wayne Credit

The12lber
06-25-2008, 06:53 AM
Kayne siding with Soulja Boy, calling Ice T washed up lulz

Kanye West has a modicum of talent.

A modicum is a very small amount.

quickdodge®
06-25-2008, 08:22 AM
umm..ATL has it pretty much on lock..T.I., Yung Jeezy, Souja Boy, Hurricane Chris, Outkast, Ludacris, Shop Boyz, yeah, ATL Pwns, tho New Orleans gets Lil Wayne Credit

LOLOL!!!! I think TI is the only one on lock. Down.

TI hasn't done anything in a couple of years as has Queezy.
Soulja Boi? Lolol. Has nothing on lock. He's going to be a one-hit wonder.
Hurricane who?
Outkast? Man OK hasn't done anything for a while now.
Luda is in the same boat as OK. They have nothing on lock. They had it.
Shop Boyz? You serious?

Later, QD.

The12lber
06-25-2008, 09:51 AM
LOLOL!!!! I think TI is the only one on lock. Down.

TI hasn't done anything in a couple of years as has Queezy.
Soulja Boi? Lolol. Has nothing on lock. He's going to be a one-hit wonder.
Hurricane who?
Outkast? Man OK hasn't done anything for a while now.
Luda is in the same boat as OK. They have nothing on lock. They had it.
Shop Boyz? You serious?

Later, QD.

I probably wouldn't even know who Outkast are if someone (Rage) didn't do a rapcore remix-ing of Bombs over Baghdad.