PDA

View Full Version : To all the people that buy "Former" Police cars

Kevykev
06-18-2008, 02:25 PM
http://www.wallables.com/catalog/images/F.jpg you!

OTG Signs
06-18-2008, 02:27 PM
They're just poor.

BKgen®
06-18-2008, 02:35 PM
They're just poor.

tr00f. i hate f*cking taxis even more, because 99% of them leave the damn bumper guard on the front.

Ran
06-18-2008, 02:37 PM
tr00f. i hate f*cking taxis even more, because 99% of them leave the damn bumper guard on the front.Don't forget the spotlight. :lmao:

Kevykev
06-18-2008, 02:51 PM
I was 100 percent sure it was a swat or undercover. It was the same gray color and everything.

Up until I saw the Tag - it was regular, no govt. or anything.

Bastard had me screening my rear view.

F Him!

BKgen®
06-18-2008, 02:54 PM
I was 100 percent sure it was a swat or undercover. It was the same gray color and everything.

Up until I saw the Tag - it was regular, no govt. or anything.

Bastard had me screening my rear view.

F Him!

were there wired (but not mounted) speakers laying up in the back window? lol

i find that's a common theme in most sh*tty old civilian police cruisers...

Sammich
06-18-2008, 02:57 PM
HE BOUGHT TO DONK IT

Nissan Sean
06-18-2008, 03:02 PM
the funniest thing about the people who buy the old cop cars. is that the majority are black.lol. im not racist. but its is funny that the majority of people who have ridden in the back seat. buy these cars.lol. and yeah. FU people who buys used police cars!

Sammich
06-18-2008, 03:06 PM
^THATS TRUE...THATS WHY I SAID HE'S ABOUT TO DONK IT LOL

Kevykev
06-18-2008, 03:13 PM
Doubt he'll "donk" it.

the funniest thing about the people who buy the old cop cars. is that the majority are black.lol. im not racist. but its is funny that the majority of people who have ridden in the back seat. buy these cars.lol. and yeah. FU people who buys used police cars!

LOL - there's truth to that.

In this particular scenario, the guy was a middle-aged Caucasian male :no:

TheGodfather
06-18-2008, 03:22 PM
Doubt he'll "donk" it.

LOL - there's truth to that.

In this particular scenario, the guy was a middle-aged Caucasian male :no:

Probably a wigger then, aka the scum of the earth.

Kevykev
06-18-2008, 03:33 PM
Probably a wigger then, aka the scum of the earth.

:lmfao:

Blitanicle99
06-18-2008, 04:10 PM
****, last time I made a big road trip I swear I saw atleast 3 guys driving old police cars.... SMOKING A BLUNT..... completely nonchalantly cruising on the highway.

There is some kind of hidden strategy here lol

redrumracer
06-18-2008, 06:43 PM
****, last time I made a big road trip I swear I saw atleast 3 guys driving old police cars.... SMOKING A BLUNT..... completely nonchalantly cruising on the highway.

its called camouflage

slostang
06-18-2008, 07:16 PM

ive done this before. my friend had an old police car and sold tons of dope out of it in college park until he wrapped it around a tree after leaving the bar one night.

IndianStig
06-18-2008, 07:52 PM
I want an Ex popo car with a 5mt swap from a GT and a vortech supercharger. I'll roll up to BP with the lights on and turn em out as soon as the ricers leave lol.

MSRTom
06-18-2008, 11:20 PM
I want an Ex popo car with a 5mt swap from a GT and a vortech supercharger. I'll roll up to BP with the lights on and turn em out as soon as the ricers leave lol.

And you'd also be in a sh1t ton of trouble if you got caught impersonating a LEO.

Then we'd all be laughing out loud. :lmfao:
I suggest you go for it.

Bruce Leroy
06-18-2008, 11:38 PM
I ride around in my grand dads crown vic all the time... Alpharetta cops wave at me when i drive by.

Stormhammer
06-19-2008, 12:08 AM
I've been tempted to get one. To tint the windows and make sure it has a GO RHINO push bar on the front and a CB radio antennae.

osnap
06-19-2008, 02:47 AM
ugh they drive me NUTS, glad im not the only one.

Psycho
06-19-2008, 02:51 AM
were there wired (but not mounted) speakers laying up in the back window? lol

i find that's a common theme in most sh*tty old civilian police cruisers...
There's som guy in suwanee that with a car like that. He always rides around and pretends to be a cop.

Nissan Sean
06-20-2008, 11:53 AM

haha i got neg repped for saying this, by some dill hole named "hectik"lol i was just pointing out that mostly black people buy these cars, and the majority of people who get to spend time in the backseats of said car, are black. deal with it people. its just an observation.

Bballjamal
06-20-2008, 10:02 PM
Cousin has black marauder, 5mile CB radio, {lowered on eibachs I wanna say?}, used to have 5% tint. Such a great highway car :D