PDA

View Full Version : Serious Question..

Sammich
06-18-2008, 09:53 AM
*kind of crazy to have a serious question in the whoreslounge, but i figure i would try*

Why is there so much hate on donks, but there is no hate on lifted trucks w/ approximately the same diameter wheel and tire package?:thinking:

Ran
06-18-2008, 09:55 AM
Why is there so much hate on donks, but there is no hate on lifted trucks w/ approximately the same diameter wheel and tire package?:thinking:
Lifted trucks are just as, if not more, gay than "donks" or whatever they're called. Personally, I hate Redneck Randy in his jacked up truck with retarded wheels/tires more than I hate D-Lo Brown in his Lincoln Donk Dingler.

DieselNuts
06-18-2008, 09:56 AM
because trucks dont look goofy with a slight lift to fit 28"s but a caprice requires 14" of lift to get the same wheel/tire to fit.

BobbyFresco
06-18-2008, 09:56 AM
*kind of crazy to have a serious question in the whoreslounge, but i figure i would try*

You already know the answer to that one....;)

Personally, I think Donks look soooooooo much better without the airbrushed logos...Clean paint> airbrushed logos...

ksniperfox
06-18-2008, 09:57 AM
donks are pieces of **** whose wheels cost more than the car is worth, and the owner usually still owes on the wheels.

trucks with same said wheel/tire package, are usually pretty good, clean trucks, and look nice. said truck is worth more than wheels, where the owner typically still owes on both truck and wheels.

Kevykev
06-18-2008, 09:59 AM
Simple answer: Because Lifts are more suitable for truck not cars.

DieselNuts
06-18-2008, 10:00 AM
The thing about it is once you get over 24" wheels, the automobile (wether car or truck) becomes dangerous to drive. They stop like a train with all the additional rotating mass but no brake upgrade. I saw a Box once and pulled up to it with my Tacoma and his bumper sat higher than mine and his centercaps were close to the same size as his brake rotor...

DieselNuts
06-18-2008, 10:00 AM
this is true too. It kinda follows the same lines as the argument people make about lowered cars being okay, but lowered trucks being stupid...

Reaper
06-18-2008, 10:01 AM
Donks=sh!t IMO

I think they are worse than ricers...

Lifted trucks with wheels and the right size tire=sexy as hell

Donks are nothing but a ****ty car with wheels that are 4xs the amount of the car...I can't express how much I hate donks..

blackboi50
06-18-2008, 10:01 AM

yupppp.......this was my argument!!!!!! :goodjob:.......good sh!t peebs!!!!......1

blackboi50
06-18-2008, 10:02 AM

ok explain!!!!! plzz........1

SiRed94
06-18-2008, 10:03 AM
Because lifted trucks serve a purpose... mud-bogging, climbing, riding down rough trails etc.

Nemesis
If its a clean ride with DONKs, I dont think its as bad as those "themed" cars.

BobbyFresco
donks are pieces of **** whose wheels cost more than the car is worth, and the owner usually still owes on the wheels.

trucks with same said wheel/tire package, are usually pretty good, clean trucks, and look nice. said truck is worth more than wheels, where the owner typically still owes on both truck and wheels.

This is bs on so many levels and furthermore, you are stereotyping...

I know quite a few people who :
A. Have owned ( read own the title) to their big bodies and pay cash for all ther mods. Ignorance my friend, owns you....

B. I have seen many old rusted, practically falling apart trucks that are lifted.

And really at the end of the day, modding ANY car is stupid, as it realistically doesn't add to the value.

DieselNuts
Because lifted trucks serve a purpose... mud-bogging, climbing, riding down rough trails etc.
not when they have low profile street tires

Kevykev
06-18-2008, 10:04 AM

What do lifts help with?

Towing and Ground clearance for off road endeavors.

Cars are not built to due either.

I said "BUILT" so don't tell me about your aunts towing package on her camry. :lmfao:

With that said, this is a case by case type of deal because not ALL lifted trucks are within reason.

Ran
06-18-2008, 10:05 AM
Lifted trucks with wheels and the right size tire=sexy as hellI disagree. I think it should be just as illegal to lift your truck so much as it is to lower a car.

\/\/ Fail Truck :gay:

Reaper

Trucks have a COMPLETELY different frame/suspension/body than a car...it can have a life and aerodynamically be safe...Still have stopping capabilities and look CORRECT!

Where as a "Donk" isn't meant to be lifted...it puts much more stress on the motor and unless the suspension/brakes/body is done PROPERLY(which it RARELY IS) the car won't stop correctly, it still looks like ****, you'll hear the engine stressing like hell...etc..

its tacky, annoying, and retarded...

BobbyFresco

Yea, Im sure everyone that lifts a truck actually uses it for these activities you mentioned and not for asthetic purposes....:rolleyes:

DieselNuts
06-18-2008, 10:06 AM
And really at the end of the day, modding ANY car is stupid, as it realistically doesn't add to the value.
who said anything about adding value to their car? Everyone knows that automobiles arent investments....with a handful of exceptions...

Reaper
06-18-2008, 10:06 AM
I disagree. I think it should be just as illegal to lift your truck so much as it is to lower a car.

\/\/ Fail Truck :gay:

That's 1 example...Find me a "donk" that looks like it was done properly...

That truck has a lameass grill and the lift is too high...all you have to do is a simply lift, decent size rim/tire package and leave it alone...

DieselNuts
06-18-2008, 10:07 AM
I disagree. I think it should be just as illegal to lift your truck so much as it is to lower a car.
It is...

ksniperfox
This is bs on so many levels and furthermore, you are stereotyping...

I know quite a few people who :
A. Have owned ( read own the title) to their big bodies and pay cash for all ther mods. Ignorance my friend, owns you....

B. I have seen many old rusted, practically falling apart trucks that are lifted.

they pay cash cause its all they have. debit card/bank accounts are in negatives if they have any, credit cards are maxed. only thing left is a job that pays cash. aka drug $. theft. etc.

blackboi50
What do lifts help with?

Towing and Ground clearance for off road endeavors.

Cars are not built to due either.

I said "BUILT" so don't tell me about your aunts towing package on her camry. :lmfao:

hahhahaha :lmfao:.........but her camry can tow 3,000lbs...........

yea but the donk riders dont take their cars off road!!!!!......theyre made for the road!!!!!.....they are a CAR!!!!!

and most guys i know with big trucks dont go off-road that much......i mean we dont live in a third world country so a big a$$ truck in the US is not needed.......most roads to get somewhere are paved :2cents:........1

Sammich
real talk, and i'm pretty sure some people thought i was thinking this when they saw what i posted, but i think part of it is hate...no i'm not a person that wants a donk, but in most cases u see blackie riding high in his donk...personally i only like the clean ones, i hate the one w/ butterfinger logos myself...but if its a one tone paint and done nicely, i see nothing wrong w/ it...

its almost like what was kinda said before, donks are the rice of old school cars...they are mainly for show, not DD, maybe a weekend drive (i would think)..

but u have whitey here driving his camo z71 on 40" swampers...and he's cool, cuz he makes humming noise while he's driving, making him think he has a hummer cuz of his humming tires...

whats wrong w/ having a lifted car?

whats wrong w/ having a lowered truck?

whats wrong w/ respecting what they do and just appreciate their different thought on doing a car?

???

BobbyFresco
06-18-2008, 10:08 AM
who said anything about adding value to their car? Everyone knows that automobiles arent investments....with a handful of exceptions...

But mention has been made of people putting wheels on a car that are worth more than the car itself.....

Shyt, people do that with Hondas all day long.

Kevykev
06-18-2008, 10:08 AM
Haha, I just exited this argument.

Opinion Battles just started! LOL

Ran
06-18-2008, 10:09 AM
That's 1 example...Find me a "donk" that looks like it was done properly...I'll admit, I can't do it. lol

The "donk" thing just doesn't annoy me as much as lifted trucks do.

That truck has a lameass grill and the lift is too high...all you have to do is a simply lift, decent size rim/tire package and leave it alone...2" lift to put on a set of reasonably sized rims under your truck? Fine. I've no problems with that. It's these excessive retards that bother me.

DieselNuts
That's 1 example...Find me a "donk" that looks like it was done properly...
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j181/diggler24/30Donk.jpg

Ran
It is...Technically yes, but you know just as well as I do that it isn't enforced. Can't come down on the "good ol' boys". :rolleyes:

blackboi50
06-18-2008, 10:10 AM
real talk, and i'm pretty sure some people thought i was thinking this when they saw what i posted, but i think part of it is hate...no i'm not a person that wants a donk, but in most cases u see blackie riding high in his donk...personally i only like the clean ones, i hate the one w/ butterfinger logos myself...but if its a one tone paint and done nicely, i see nothing wrong w/ it...

its almost like what was kinda said before, donks are the rice of old school cars...they are mainly for show, not DD, maybe a weekend drive (i would think)..

but u have whitey here driving his camo z71 on 40" swampers...and he's cool, cuz he makes humming noise while he's driving, making him think he has a hummer cuz of his humming tires...

whats wrong w/ having a lifted car?

whats wrong w/ having a lowered truck?

whats wrong w/ respecting what they do and just appreciate their different thought on doing a car?

???

valid facking point dude :goodjob:......1

BobbyFresco
06-18-2008, 10:11 AM
they pay cash cause its all they have. debit card/bank accounts are in negatives if they have any, credit cards are maxed. only thing left is a job that pays cash. aka drug $. theft. etc.

Again, more ignorance and stereotyping on your part.:rolleyes:

I was alluding to cash being payed instead of running up credit cards and taking out loans like I've known quite a few ppl to do in order to modify their rides.....

Sammich
06-18-2008, 10:12 AM
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j181/diggler24/30Donk.jpg

IMO thats semi properly...i personally dont like vertical/lambo'd doors, nor that color green...but being that it has no theme..i'd ride in that before i'd ride in a skittles donk

SiRed94
Yea, Im sure everyone that lifts a truck actually uses it for these activities you mentioned and not for asthetic purposes....:rolleyes:

yes, they do... proven fact...

Reaper
truck=done properly and has a purpose

donk=ugly, no purpose, utterly pointless IMO

notice how I say IMO and not stating it as 'fact'...so don't get ur panties in a wad..lol

Sammich
06-18-2008, 10:13 AM

proving that your sig is not just a sig..its your way of life

DieselNuts
IMO thats semi properly...i personally dont like vertical/lambo'd doors, nor that color green...but being that it has no theme..i'd ride in that before i'd ride in a skittles donk
purp better? lol

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j181/diggler24/donk.jpg

Sammich

i have a friend w/ a lifted truck on 22s w/ 'mud slinging tires' and he doesnt take it off road

BobbyFresco
06-18-2008, 10:14 AM

So what you're saying is that YOU can prove that EVERY PERSON who has a lifted truck uses it for offroading?:rolleyes:

blackboi50

dude u shouldnt say that because their are plenty celebrities that have donks!!!!!.........i dont think they are in the negatives.....

unless McHammer has a donk!!!!!........1

Sammich
truck=done properly and has a purpose

donk=ugly, no purpose, utterly pointless IMO

notice how I say IMO and not stating it as 'fact'...so don't get ur panties in a wad..lol

i lol'd @ cabbie:lmfao:

i dont like that wheel gap...way too much

Sammich
06-18-2008, 10:15 AM
purp better? lol

better than nanny green...u think i'm barney or something?

Ran
whats wrong w/ respecting what they do and just appreciate their different thought on doing a car?It's all a matter of taste man. I'm a very opinionated person and, according to my girlfriend, a very angry person. If I don't like something, I'll trash talk it, degrade it, and point out everything that is wrong with it. I try to be respectful, but I usually fail at it. :dunno:

Reaper
Technically yes, but you know just as well as I do that it isn't enforced. Can't come down on the "good ol' boys". :rolleyes:

wrong....I have several friends that you'd probably classify as "good ol' boys" and they have ALL gotten tickets for there trucks...having to lower them etc...extremely expensive fines and sometimes resulting in being "towed" if they can..

AND THIS IS ON THE SOUTHSIDE!! Fayette Co. doesn't play...It's just as inforced than anything else..

Reaper
06-18-2008, 10:16 AM
It's all a matter of taste man. I'm a very opinionated person and, according to my girlfriend, a very angry person. If I don't like something, I'll trash talk it, degrade it, and point out everything that is wrong with it. I try to be respectful, but I usually fail at it. :dunno:

I'm the same way:goodjob:

BobbyFresco
purp better? lol

I'm not familiar with all the requirements for a Donk, but isn't candy paint, lift and a shyt ton of chrome a few of em?

So how isn't this a properly done Donk?

Shyt, that paintjob looks like it probably cost at least a good 10k...

SiRed94
So what you're saying is that YOU can prove that EVERY PERSON who has a lifted truck uses it for offroading?:rolleyes:

it was sarcasm....

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/huge-ugly-rims_150664.htm

heres a vid of one of these jokers in action...

Ran
06-18-2008, 10:17 AM
So what you're saying is that YOU can prove that EVERY PERSON who has a lifted truck uses it for offroading?:rolleyes:I'm willing to bet that maybe 5% of the people with lifted trucks actually go offroad with them.

wrong....I have several friends that you'd probably classify as "good ol' boys" and they have ALL gotten tickets for there trucks...having to lower them etc...extremely expensive fines and sometimes resulting in being "towed" if they can..

AND THIS IS ON THE SOUTHSIDE!! Fayette Co. doesn't play...It's just as inforced than anything else..That is f*cking awesome. They should start doing that sh*t up here in Kennesaw and Woodstock.

Sammich
It's all a matter of taste man. I'm a very opinionated person and, according to my girlfriend, a very angry person. If I don't like something, I'll trash talk it, degrade it, and point out everything that is wrong with it. I try to be respectful, but I usually fail at it. :dunno:

i believe that...all azns are angry lol..but u are average height of american...so wtf lol

real talk though...i believe in TRYING to respect people and what they try to do...my father in law...has a clean truck...lifted maybe a couple of inches, but has 15" wheels and like maybe 75 series tires...looks like sh*t..but i found that he likes to keep it clean...:lmfao:

DieselNuts
I think this one actually looks pretty damn good...

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j181/diggler24/30inDonk.jpg

BobbyFresco
06-18-2008, 10:18 AM
I'm willing to bet that maybe 5% of the people with lifted trucks actually go offroad with them.

qft

BobbyFresco
06-18-2008, 10:20 AM
I guess if some White, mainstream celebrity came out with a Donk then it would be accepted huh?

I hope someone like Ryan Sheckler builds one just to piss you haters off....

Sammich

now that is hot..i love that green..still looks pretty classic, wont take that much to make it stock again..i love that one:goodjob:

qft

indeed...out of all the lifted trucks that were in my HS parking lot...only few were ever dirty

tell u the truth..the muddy ones were the stock s10s...:eek:

ksniperfox
proving that your sig is not just a sig..its your way of life

yep. damn straight. hatin dumb people for doin stupid **** since 1986.

and im pretty certain ive seen the butterfingers car youre referring to, lirl..

you seen the superman one?

DieselNuts
There are 3 different bodystyles of "donks". Donk, Box & Bubble. they are all refered to as Donks because it was the original bodystyle used I think.

Read this for more info:

wikipedia pwns (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donk_%28automobile%29)

Reaper

see I think thats cleanER than all the other ones I had found...BUT I still think cars with "donks" look terrible..more power to ya if ya like em...but being an "all around" car guy...I tend to have an open mind and find a lot of things nicely done...no matter if its an import/domestic, new/old, truck/car...But low riders and donks are ugly to me...no matter what..

Sammich
06-18-2008, 10:21 AM
and im pretty certain ive seen the butterfingers car youre referring to, lirl..

you seen the superman one?

no not even ampd to see it...

but i tell u if someone does a batman theme and does a ghost flame style bat on the hood i'd like it...but the bat would have to be hella subtle

Sammich
06-18-2008, 10:22 AM
see I think thats cleanER than all the other ones I had found...BUT I still think cars with "donks" look terrible..more power to ya if ya like em...but being an "all around" car guy...I tend to have an open mind and find a lot of things nicely done...no matter if its an import/domestic, new/old, truck/car...But low riders and donks are ugly to me...no matter what..

i like lowriders too..just really started liking them...hell i'm into minitruckin and i've seen some rice...o...the minitruck rice:no:

Ran
06-18-2008, 10:23 AM
you seen the superman one?Superman Tiburon > Superman Donk

:lmao: :lmao:

BobbyFresco
06-18-2008, 10:24 AM
Now this made me LOL

blackboi50
Im glad this thread is getting people to say valid things!!!!!........for once there isnt too much bashing goin on!!!!!

PBS u get repps for starting a good thread homie!!!!!:goodjob:......1

DieselNuts
I guess if some White, mainstream celebrity came out with a Donk then it would be accepted huh?

Why the fuk does Race have to be brought into this? You think people dont like them because a Black man originated it? Please, DIAF.

Reaper
06-18-2008, 10:25 AM

Wrong...I'd call him a fag and move on...

Wanna talk about how "not all donks are the same"???...neither are people(which im sure you agree)...Just b/c some white dude's gotta donk, doesn't mean the rest of us are gonna follow, or find it cool...

I think a lot of celeb's have terrible taste b/c they have $$..they think the most expensive stuff is best and just throw it on expensive cars and think its "hot".

I find doing a car properly takes time, effort, and no "overdoing it"...

just my:2cents:

Sammich
Superman Tiburon > Superman Donk

:lmao: :lmao:

pic of superman tibby:lmfao:

ksniperfox
ive seen butterfingers, superman, and mcdonalds in college park, when i worked at that qt on riverdale rd/285.

Sammich
06-18-2008, 10:26 AM
Why the fuk does Race have to be brought into this? You think people dont like them because a Black man originated it? Please, DIAF.

tell u the truth i personally think that is a underlying reason and u can ask my wife and mom, i'm not a person to jump on race on every single subject

Reaper
06-18-2008, 10:26 AM

exactly:goodjob:

Sammich
06-18-2008, 10:27 AM
Now this made me LOL

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

never liked that car even tho its a 'subtle' theme

DieselNuts
06-18-2008, 10:28 AM
tell u the truth i personally think that is a underlying reason and u can ask my wife and mom, i'm not a person to jump on race on every single subject
"who invented the Air Conditioner? A BLACK man!" - White Black History professor-How High

ksniperfox
06-18-2008, 10:28 AM
i never even said the word 'black'. damn.

Reaper
06-18-2008, 10:29 AM

We joke about race and what not and aren't really ever serious...so i feel ya there..But just because a black guys driving a donk doesn't make me dislike it....a car being built in a poor manner or looking like sh!t(to me) makes me dislike it..

I mean a black guy can be driving a ferrari or a nicely done civic, or supra idc...I'm gonna give him props where its deserved..I just personally hate donks and if the props aren't deserved(imo) then they won't be given.

BobbyFresco
06-18-2008, 10:29 AM

That comment was directed towards Ksniper who was making remarks that hinted at it being a race thing....

So could you kindly stfu and continue in the conversation without insults?:goodjob:

Sammich
06-18-2008, 10:30 AM
"who invented the Air Conditioner? A BLACK man!" - Black History professor-How High

:lmao::lmao:

dont front u hated a/c at first til u saw how hot it was, then u praised the black gods for like all of two minutes lol

truth though..i think it is a small minute underlying reason...(yea it sounds crazy i admit)

BobbyFresco
06-18-2008, 10:30 AM

Thank you...anyone that can read Ksniper's comments and not decipher what he's saying, well idk what to tell you....;)

Ran
06-18-2008, 10:31 AM
pic of superman tibby:lmfao:It's actually a paint job, not a vinyl. Impressive artwork anyway. lol

Sammich
06-18-2008, 10:31 AM
We joke about race and what not and aren't really ever serious...so i feel ya there..But just because a black guys driving a donk doesn't make me dislike it....a car being built in a poor manner or looking like sh!t(to me) makes me dislike it..

I mean a black guy can be driving a ferrari or a nicely done civic, or supra idc...I'm gonna give him props where its deserved..I just personally hate donks and if the props aren't deserved(imo) then they won't be given.

i feel what u saying..i hate poorly done cars too..esp when they make it on ia...i have a field day on it:D

AlanŽ
06-18-2008, 10:32 AM

I don't like either.

DieselNuts
06-18-2008, 10:32 AM
That comment was directed towards Ksniper who was making remarks that hinted at it being a race thing....
So could you kindly stfu and continue in the conversation without insults?:goodjob: [/color]
dont pull the race card and no insults will be dished out :goodjob:

Sammich
06-18-2008, 10:33 AM
It's actually a paint job, not a vinyl. Impressive artwork anyway. lol

i think i remember that thread i lol'd at that tibby:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

I don't like either.

u thanked god that there was a lifted truck for u to hop into when ur lil bro was kicking your ass..gtfo:lmfao:

thanks for ur input putoface:D

ksniperfox
cmon....im just throwin those implications in there to fuel the thread. not actually serious..dont get mad.

Sammich
cmon....im just throwin those implications in there to fuel the thread. not actually serious..dont get mad.

ur sig dont help your argument..i already thought ur ass was racist anyway

i said...serious thread...fag:gay: :tongue1:

DieselNuts
06-18-2008, 10:34 AM
:lmao::lmao:

dont front u hated a/c at first til u saw how hot it was, then u praised the black gods for like all of two minutes lol
actually, I loved A/C untill I found out a black guy invented it. Then I protested it for about 3 min untill it got hot again :D

ksniperfox
06-18-2008, 10:35 AM
ur sig dont help your argument..i already thought ur ass was racist anyway

i said...serious thread...fag:gay: :tongue1:

this thread is as serious as me punching your mother in the pink taco.

guess i should change my sig...

Sammich
actually, I loved A/C untill I found out a black guy invented it. Then I protested it for about 3 min untill it got hot again :D

i believe it:lmfao:

Reaper
this thread jumped 5 pages in NO TIME! hahahaha

Sammich
guess i should change my sig...

get to it and post a pedo bear sig p00n face

DieselNuts
i believe it:lmfao:
I was in my car during the protest...lol

stillaneon
06-18-2008, 10:36 AM
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d122/ddunlap/IA/P1060642.jpg
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d122/ddunlap/IA/P1060644.jpg

BobbyFresco
dont pull the race card and no insults will be dished out :goodjob:

I didn't pull the so called "race card". Damn, I hate those words....

Do me a favor and go back and read Ksniper's comments. You really cant be that naive.....and even so, if that was MY opinion, you're saying that you can't converse and have a difference of opinion without insults?:rolleyes:

Sammich
this thread jumped 5 pages in NO TIME! hahahaha

all in the defense of donks and 'hummuhz':lmfao:

DieselNuts
06-18-2008, 10:37 AM

Do me a favor and go back and read Ksniper's comments. You really cant be that naive.....and even so, if that was MY opinion, you're saying that you can't converse and have a difference of opinion without insults?:rolleyes:
alright, fine. Ksiper is racist. lets move on. :cheers:

Reaper
06-18-2008, 10:38 AM

yes you can converse without insults and still disagree...its called debating:goodjob:

dumbass lol

BobbyFresco

Exactly....At least you can acknowledge the intent and meaning behind your posts.....:goodjob:

Sammich
I was in my car during the protest...lol

holy weak protest batman:ninja:

ksniperfox
06-18-2008, 10:39 AM
is this too big

DieselNuts
holy weak protest batman:ninja:
very weak indeed. I lost that battle with the quickness.

BobbyFresco
yes you can converse without insults and still disagree...its called debating:goodjob:

dumbass lawl

I said without insults, genius....He issued an insult, therefore it doesn't fit your definition of a debate....:rolleyes:

Reading> YOU

Sammich
06-18-2008, 10:40 AM
is this too big

lol *waits for mike to remove sig and start another thread on pedo bear*:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

lol @ DN

DieselNuts
06-18-2008, 10:40 AM
is this too big
lirl, i bet it gets "removed by IA staff" real quick no matter how big it is

BobbyFresco
06-18-2008, 10:41 AM
is this too big

LIRL @ your sig.....

Sammich
06-18-2008, 10:41 AM
so..what is the resolve...is it ok to respect 'all' forms of car modifying?

ksniperfox
06-18-2008, 10:42 AM
**** i better change it quick if its NWS. i need to stay clean with mike. ive already been in trouble before and he helped me out...:(

Reaper
I said without insults, genius....He issued an insult, therefore it doesn't fit your definition of a debate....:rolleyes:

Reading> YOU

fukk...oh well

donks are gay hahaah

BobbyFresco
ANYWAY, back on topic.....

Ran
06-18-2008, 10:43 AM
imagesRepost~

This thread has proceeded to flush itself down the toilet due to pointless bickering and racial bullsh*t. I'm out.

Sammich

:thinking:

Reaper

I mean thats how it SHOULD BE....but just like there is still racism in the world, there is still hating on cars in a lot of ways.theres really no getting away from it unfortunately

DieselNuts
06-18-2008, 10:44 AM
yes. it doesnt mean you have to like it though. Personally, I would drive the shiit out of the dark green vert i posted :goodjob:

ksniperfox
06-18-2008, 10:45 AM
OT, typical donks are ghey and done incoreectly, though some are done nice and look OK. but in the end, they serve no purpose.

lifted trucks, with swampers, serve a purpose, whether utilized by the owner often or not. and typically go through transmissions fairly fast.

BobbyFresco
06-18-2008, 10:46 AM
I mean thats how it SHOULD BE....but just like there is still racism in the world, there is still hating on cars in a lot of ways.theres really no getting away from it unfortunately

True but IMO you one can't call themselves a true car enthusiast if they do not have an open mind on every aspect of car modifying....

I personally don't like Donks but I can respect the amount of work and effort that goes into a cleanly built car....

stillaneon
06-18-2008, 10:47 AM
Repost~

This thread has proceeded to flush itself down the toilet due to pointless bickering and racial bullsh*t. I'm out.

FAWK YOU!!

I know its a repost... I posted the original. lol

Sammich
06-18-2008, 10:48 AM
yes. it doesnt mean you have to like it though. Personally, I would drive the shiit out of the dark green vert i posted :goodjob:

x2...thats one of the few i'd actually mind driving..

i think its a matter of respect and refraining from bashing..

OT, typical donks are ghey and done incoreectly. but in the end, they serve no purpose.

lifted trucks, with swampers, serve a purpose, whether utilized by the owner often or not. and typically go through transmissions fairly fast.

just like donks...so they serve no purpose...especially if it isnt used for going off road...i mean really..what is even the purpose of going off road?

Reaper
06-18-2008, 10:49 AM
True but IMO you one can't call themselves a true car enthusiast if they do not have an open mind on every aspect of car modifying....

I personally don't like Donks but I can respect the amount of work and effort that goes into a cleanly built car....

I completely agree...I'll give someone props where its deserved like I said before. If someone puts energy, time, effort, and really love into a car...I'll give em props. Doesn't mean I'll like it...but I'll give em respect for what they've done.

Sammich
06-18-2008, 10:50 AM
I completely agree...I'll give someone props where its deserved like I said before. If someone puts energy, time, effort, and really love into a car...I'll give em props. Doesn't mean I'll like it...but I'll give em respect for what they've done.

thats all i'm saying

Reaper
06-18-2008, 10:52 AM
thats all i'm saying

werd

ksniperfox
06-18-2008, 10:54 AM
someone might use a lifted truck to go surveying..camping..plain fun.

but what could a donk do for fun? go offroading? in 2 wheel drive? i guess donk drivers think looking retarded is fun. because thats all they CAN do with them.

BobbyFresco
06-18-2008, 10:54 AM
Holy giant rep pic, Ksniper...LOL

ksniperfox
06-18-2008, 10:56 AM
Holy giant rep pic, Ksniper...LOL

you seen the one ran gave me? its ****in enormous. or are you referring to sig? i dont remember posting a pic when i repped you?

BobbyFresco
06-18-2008, 10:57 AM

but what could a donk do for fun? go offroading? in 2 wheel drive? i guess donk drivers think looking retarded is fun. because thats all they CAN do with them.

I'm sure the same can be said for modding any car.....
I mean really, whats the point of adding mods to your car when you can only by law drive it but so fast, and you don't take your car to a track?

MistaCee
06-18-2008, 10:58 AM
Lifted trucks are just as, if not more, gay than "donks" or whatever they're called. Personally, I hate Redneck Randy in his jacked up truck with retarded wheels/tires more than I hate D-Lo Brown in his Lincoln Donk Dingler.

I couldn't have said it better:goodjob:

BobbyFresco
06-18-2008, 10:58 AM
you seen the one ran gave me? its ****in enormous. or are you referring to sig? i dont remember posting a pic when i repped you?

It was the rep pic you gave me....Giant manga? girl.......

ksniperfox
06-18-2008, 10:59 AM
not everybody drives according to the law....i do....now, after numerous tickets and lawyer fees deter me from deviating from the law. but most people avoid that threshold.

ksniperfox
06-18-2008, 11:00 AM
ran musta given it to you. i got one. dont think i sent you any. i dont know how to send rep pics cause im a noob.

:(

Sammich
06-18-2008, 11:06 AM

surveying?? are you serious? we have a surveying crew here and they have stock f-150s..

I'm sure the same can be said for modding any car.....
I mean really, whats the point of adding mods to your car when you can only by law drive it but so fast, and you don't take your car to a track?

indeed...i have a friend who has modded his car and it basically sits...he dont even drive it, much less race it on the track

AlanŽ
06-18-2008, 11:19 AM
my whole thing about modifying anything is so long as it's done right ill give it props but 90% of the donks i have seen are jst straight garbage. a guy i work with just bought a cutlass on 4's and it is a straight up piece of junk but he think's it's the greatest thing since toast

Sammich
06-18-2008, 11:21 AM
my whole thing about modifying anything is so long as it's done right ill give it props but 90% of the donks i have seen are jst straight garbage. a guy i work with just bought a cutlass on 4's and it is a straight up piece of junk but he think's it's the greatest thing since toast

u mean sliced bread...

PS i saw an idiot yesterday who has a cutlass...ass old paint job w/ paint peeling, but he has enough money to get 24s on it...:screwy:

BobbyFresco
06-18-2008, 11:27 AM
u mean sliced bread...

PS i saw an idiot yesterday who has a cutlass...ass old paint job w/ paint peeling, but he has enough money to get 24s on it...:screwy:

I think this is part of the reason why ppl have such a shytty opinion on donks or bubbles or whatever the fuk....Bec of ppl half assing it....Same reason why some ppl view Hondas and Nissan 240's in a negative light.

OneSlow5pt0
06-18-2008, 11:34 AM
both suck........both impear me when im behind or round them

Double_0_Rusty
06-18-2008, 11:46 AM

Out where I live, in the country, all the lifted trucks I see get used for those things. hell my driveway going to my other land is almost a mile long, and it's dirt. When you live in the country you need something like that, but most city folk don't understand that.

Notice my sig, my truck isn't lifted. I don't care to own a lifted truck, but they do look nice. Also I have seen some goodlooking donks. Just like anything else, when they are over done it looks like sh!t.:2cents:

Sammich
06-18-2008, 12:58 PM
I think this is part of the reason why ppl have such a shytty opinion on donks or bubbles or whatever the fuk....Bec of ppl half assing it....Same reason why some ppl view Hondas and Nissan 240's in a negative light.

ha...i dont know...i've seen two idiots in my city..all others are relatively clean and ride 24s and under