PDA

View Full Version : fuel problem/running problem

tenn69
06-18-2008, 09:05 AM
im havin an hard time to get my car to start it will start if i spray gas in it but after i stop sprayin gas it cuts right off i didnt know if it could be the fuel pressure regulator someone said its not gettin enough gas when it does this.

suprapower
06-18-2008, 12:14 PM
your car isnt getting enough fuel running through it. check all your fuel related parts, best place to start

tenn69
06-18-2008, 01:15 PM
your car isnt getting enough fuel running through it. check all your fuel related parts, best place to startthanks for the info other had said the same but not what to check for i got an new relay fuel pump works just dont know what else it could be

teh_mugen18
06-18-2008, 02:19 PM
goodness man!

whatever happened with the injectors?? Also, did you check your fuel filter?

Also, since ur BOOSTED dont mess with stuff that doesnt really need to be messed with, you may complicate things... lik, dont change the psi on the FPR if its not neccessary, things like that.

redrumracer
06-18-2008, 05:49 PM
do you hear the pump running? thats where i would start, then id open up the fuel line and get some one to switch the key over and look at the gas as its coming out(make sure to catch in a jug), if its coming out fine id move further up in the system, and either way i went id change the fuel filter