PDA

View Full Version : Misc Battlefield: Bad Company

JITB
06-17-2008, 06:15 PM
I Dled the demo on XBL, and ive played it for like 6 hours...lol. i think its gonna take out Call Of Duty4, which has gotten very repetitive and boring....Theres nothing like destroying a building with a Tank. The only thing that is alittle weird is the communication...
check it
http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/action/battlefieldbadcompany/news.html?sid=6192612&tag=topslot;title;2

13Bracer
06-17-2008, 06:17 PM
haven downloaded it yet...but i prolly will now..lol

im still up on call of duty 4..lol

JITB
06-17-2008, 06:19 PM
haven downloaded it yet...but i prolly will now..lol

im still up on call of duty 4..lol

game is the ****! i cant even play COD4 anymore..lol Once you learn how to play and whats goin on, you can jump in the ranked demo games.. and you can earn stuff for the real game..

13Bracer
06-17-2008, 06:20 PM
game is the ****! i cant even play COD4 anymore..lol Once you learn how to play and whats goin on, you can jump in the ranked demo games.. and you can earn stuff for the real game..hh im gunna have to downloaded now then!!!Lol

Just_CHill
06-17-2008, 09:12 PM
It looks like a very fun game. I love some BF.

Hulud
06-17-2008, 11:34 PM
i tried playin when i was drunk, didnt work too well LOL

i need to try it out tomorrow

The12lber
06-18-2008, 06:42 AM
Its a good compliment for Call of Duty 4 but in my opinion in no way a replacement. Not only are the dynamics of infantry vs infantry combat much more well developed in Call of Duty than in Battlefield but Call of Duty also has a great deal of customization/personalization involved with it in order to allow players to design classes which suit their strengths best.

Conversely, Battlefield's infantry combat is not so well developed but there's vehicles. I'll definitely be buying it for my 360.