PDA

View Full Version : Stupid Question

drmz2realiti
06-17-2008, 03:01 PM
Ok here we go think what you want. I have a really stupid question. How do you know exactly what kind of car you have EXAMPLE: EG Hatch & EG Coupe, DA Teg, etc.

I have a 95 Integra SE can someone please tell me what I have. :???:

Andy_013
06-17-2008, 03:16 PM
look on the vin code: should say DC_ or DB_

drmz2realiti
06-17-2008, 03:22 PM
ok thanx

frostbyte
06-17-2008, 03:28 PM
lol damn honey y didnt u ask me that... i could showed u later smmfa & lmmfao

Turbodude06
06-17-2008, 03:32 PM
Should be a DC4

drmz2realiti
06-17-2008, 03:34 PM
hey frostbyte! don't start wit me!

frostbyte
06-17-2008, 03:40 PM
OK UR GETTIN IT LATER

drmz2realiti
06-17-2008, 03:50 PM
let me stand here and shake. Never scared! :taun:

frostbyte
06-17-2008, 04:18 PM
WTFE Y U RUN THEN HUH HUH CAUSE U KNOW U GONNA GET CHICKIN WINGED INTO A BRAH STRAP POP... AND CRY LIKE A LIL GIRL... AWWW LIL GIRL LIL GIRL LIL GIRL USE'A LIL GIRL LOL MWAZ

ash7
06-17-2008, 04:59 PM
WTFE Y U RUN THEN HUH HUH CAUSE U KNOW U GONNA GET CHICKIN WINGED INTO A BRAH STRAP POP... AND CRY LIKE A LIL GIRL... AWWW LIL GIRL LIL GIRL LIL GIRL USE'A LIL GIRL LOL MWAZ

..... hmm .....

-jonathan

Tech5
06-17-2008, 05:04 PM
you heard that on Q100 didnt you....lol

frostbyte
06-17-2008, 05:12 PM
LOL YEAH BUT SHE IS A CHIC....FA REAL LOL
SHE JUS LEFT AND IT IS A DC4

Barefoot
06-17-2008, 06:48 PM
just wow

RWD164
06-17-2008, 07:00 PM
LOL YEAH BUT SHE IS A CHIC....FA REAL LOL
SHE JUS LEFT AND IT IS A DC4

Quit typing in all caps, it is obnoxious and hard to read. Also, a little grammar would be nice.

SixSquared
06-17-2008, 07:08 PM
just wow

qft.

It's like the R-tard parade in here...

frostbyte
06-17-2008, 07:09 PM
i'm sorry there sir, i do appologize for the caps and speaking so ghetto fabulous please forgive me...??? WTFE get over it BIG LETTER lil letter omg does it really MaTtEr?

frostbyte
06-17-2008, 07:11 PM
waits for retarded comment... lol na really thats my girl sorry guys we dont see each other much lately was jus goofin off sorry my bad...

RWD164
06-18-2008, 01:46 PM
i'm sorry there sir, i do appologize for the caps and speaking so ghetto fabulous please forgive me...??? WTFE get over it BIG LETTER lil letter omg does it really MaTtEr?

1. "i'm" at the begining of the sentence should be capitalized.
2. "i" should be capitalized when referencing to yourself in a senence.

Yes it does matter. The human race did not spend thousands of years developing written language so it could be reduced to incoherent abbreviations.

frostbyte
06-18-2008, 02:10 PM
Bite me and then suck the air out of a flat tire.
There, is that better sir?

RWD164
06-18-2008, 03:27 PM
Bite me and then suck the air out of a flat tire.
There, is that better sir?

Technically, there is no air in a flat tire.

frostbyte
06-18-2008, 04:15 PM
tech. there is or it would be sucked up around the wheel all the way around...
how many tires u seen flat all the way around??? ok then theres always a lil left soooo
;op

speedminded
06-18-2008, 10:49 PM
tech. there is or it would be sucked up around the wheel all the way around...
how many tires u seen flat all the way around??? ok then theres always a lil left soooo
;opTires aren't flat "all the way around" because there is not weight on the tire all the way around it. :slap:

OneSlow5pt0
06-18-2008, 10:56 PM
yea its vin

frostbyte
06-19-2008, 06:46 AM
exactly but since no weight is on all the way around there is still some air in it. the only way there would no air is if there was a vacume to suck it out...
or ole'dude sucks it out like i told him to earlier

Elbow
06-19-2008, 07:44 AM
LMFAO WTF? THIS THREAD IS MAKING ME DIE LAUGHING IDK WHY

frostbyte
06-19-2008, 07:53 AM
lol me too brah lol...

i love this sxhxixtx lol

lol

speedminded
06-19-2008, 09:21 AM
exactly but since no weight is on all the way around there is still some air in it. the only way there would no air is if there was a vacume to suck it out...
or ole'dude sucks it out like i told him to earlier1) Download Mozilla Firefox, it's got a free spell check built in.

2) You put a pressure gauge on a deflated tire and tell me what it says...then stick that same pressure gauge to your ear and tell me it doesn't read more, lol!

frostbyte
06-19-2008, 09:30 AM
lol y is this so hard to understand a tire pressure gauge only shows air pressure not air volume. smmfh are u really that stupid?
and no thanx on the ear deal u had the air gauge in ur @ss earlier.... btw was u testin ur air pressure or temp? u know a thermometer worx better

frostbyte
06-19-2008, 09:32 AM
this is the same concept as if u turn a empty cup upside down there is still air in it... (he probably thinks to himself "that mf'r spilled my air)

RWD164
06-19-2008, 09:55 AM
lol y is this so hard to understand a tire pressure gauge only shows air pressure not air volume. smmfh are u really that stupid?
and no thanx on the ear deal u had the air gauge in ur @ss earlier.... btw was u testin ur air pressure or temp? u know a thermometer worx better

Your writing is physically painful to read. I will explain...

The areas highlighted in RED are when a winced in pain.

1. The words "Why" and "You" are not long enough to warrant abbreviation.
2. What the hell is "smmfh"?
3. I assume "ur" is the possessive form of "u"
4. use "ks" at the end of thanks and works and you will only seem mildly retarded

Just know I did not highlight all the uncapitalized first letters and run-on sentences. At first I thought your computer did not have a Shift key. I thought "Oh, well that is an OK excuse", but then I saw the "@" symbol and that theory went out the window.

Regards,

MA

frostbyte
06-19-2008, 10:01 AM
lol sorry

@ss is ass

drmz2realiti
06-19-2008, 12:26 PM
This just shows everyone that RWD either has no life or is gay. Hes on here posting everyones "errors" that r SO physically painful for him to read. Hey RWD if u don't like tha way things are being spelt go the F**K somewhere else.

Quote:Originally Posted by frostbyte

Your writing is physically painful to read. I will explain...

The areas highlighted in RED are when a winced in pain.

1. The words "Why" and "You" are not long enough to warrant abbreviation.
2. What the hell is "smmfh"?
3. I assume "ur" is the possessive form of "u"
4. use "ks" at the end of thanks and works and you will only seem mildly retarded

Just know I did not highlight all the uncapitalized first letters and run-on sentences. At first I thought your computer did not have a Shift key. I thought "Oh, well that is an OK excuse", but then I saw the "@" symbol and that theory went out the window.

Regards,

MA

RWD164
06-19-2008, 03:27 PM
[QUOTE=drmz2realiti]This just shows everyone that RWD either has no life or is gay. Hes on here posting everyones "errors" that r SO physically painful for him to read. Hey RWD if u don't like tha way things are being spelt go the F**K somewhere else.

Yes...of course, that narrows it down. By using proper spelling and grammar I am either Gay or a Shut-In. I just requested that your friend post in a coherent manner so others can understand it.

drmz2realiti
06-19-2008, 03:33 PM
Who doesn't understand the lingo on here besides RWD?

speedminded
06-19-2008, 06:53 PM
Who doesn't understand the lingo on here besides RWD?The lingo is as retarded as the words in your signature. You do realize there are plenty of 8 cylinders engineered and built by foreign car manufacturers right?

SixSquared
06-19-2008, 07:05 PM
The lingo is as retarded as the words in your signature. You do realize there are plenty of 8 cylinders engineered and built by foreign car manufacturers right?

Some of the best, at that.

RWD164
06-19-2008, 07:19 PM
Some import people only consider Japan to be imports. I have found when certain (see signature above) people compare Domestic to Imports they forget about a whole continent (Give you a hint, starts with an E). In my opinion, the best continent when it comes to cars.

frostbyte
06-19-2008, 07:39 PM
lol honey they got you on that point...

lol

drmz2realiti
06-19-2008, 09:14 PM
true, but what my signature means is I HATE DOMESTICS all the "hot rods & muscle cars" I LOVE NE JDM

frostbyte
06-19-2008, 09:32 PM
lol

_Christian_
06-19-2008, 09:40 PM
this is the same concept as if u turn a empty cup upside down there is still air in it... (he probably thinks to himself "that mf'r spilled my air)
LMFAO! You may type retarded, but at least you have common sense.

BobbyFresco
06-19-2008, 09:40 PM
Wow.....

SixSquared
06-19-2008, 09:49 PM
true, but what my signature means is I HATE DOMESTICS all the "hot rods & muscle cars" I LOVE NE JDM

Why? Butthurt from an anal rapage by a camaro? TMJ from being a mustang's b!tch? Or are you still bowlegged from learning just how hard a hemi can "ram" you?

frostbyte
06-19-2008, 09:54 PM
na they just dont last as long.... anywhere lol
thats why she got my irish stick..... lol
yeah baby why do you hate hot rods or muscle cars.
think its a " i hate my father and he loves them hot rods so i hate them" complex fellas

frostbyte
06-19-2008, 10:01 PM
lol been fun guys lol goodnight everyone i know there will be some stupid comment in this stupid question thread in the mornin. ill get to it then lol

Turbd4DE
06-20-2008, 07:32 AM
This thread just cracks me up!! Keep it going I love it!:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

SixSquared
06-20-2008, 07:36 AM
na they just dont last as long.... anywhere lol
thats why she got my irish stick..... lol
yeah baby why do you hate hot rods or muscle cars.
think its a " i hate my father and he loves them hot rods so i hate them" complex fellas

wow.... today, on Montel... We explore the delicate details of a broken relationship between a father and son... Sylvia Browne will contact some dead family relative to see why they fight... and just for ****s and giggles, let's do a paternity test too...

frostbyte
06-20-2008, 07:46 AM
lol its a father and daughter episode
cause the "domestic h8ter" is my girl lol

drmz2realiti
06-20-2008, 07:54 AM
The reason I hate domestics is b/c they are throw away cars. They don't last. Unlike imports they are not made to last.

frostbyte
06-20-2008, 08:01 AM
lol @ u sugah

Sadistic_J
06-22-2008, 02:34 AM
Sorry to disprove you sis. But any car can be considered a throw away. it all depends on the owner. No one car has a better life span then the other. And since you hate domestics so much stop making comments on your "skates" you love so much. They may have over sized tires and rims BUT THEY ARE DOMESTIC!!!!!!!!!!!

drmz2realiti
06-23-2008, 02:01 PM
Ok Sadistic J don't come on here tryin to be a smart ass. Cause guess what I am so not scared. Your trying to tell me that a ford motor will out last a honda motor? That's what I mean by throw away cars. Oh n on tha skate comment I like tha way they look, to me theres a difference in those cars and american muscle

frostbyte
06-23-2008, 02:57 PM
lol stayin out of it with u sugah and bubba

frostbyte
06-23-2008, 02:58 PM
oh and jus cause u have tits means u can out float us though lol

RWD164
06-23-2008, 03:52 PM
Ok Sadistic J don't come on here tryin to be a smart ass. Cause guess what I am so not scared. Your trying to tell me that a ford motor will out last a honda motor? That's what I mean by throw away cars. Oh n on tha skate comment I like tha way they look, to me theres a difference in those cars and american muscle

Ok, I don't normally defend american cars, but... Stating that one motor will out last another as a general statement is crazy. Properly maintained, a Ford motor will last as well as a Honda. Also, you have to consider the size of cars the motors have to move. I have seen plenty of late 30's and Early 40's Fords still running and going quite well (on their original blocks).

Sadistic_J
06-23-2008, 09:35 PM
Look her sis You may not be scared, but look at your finger hahahahahahaha