PDA

View Full Version : What a sad small world....

Cliff
08-22-2005, 04:44 PM
So today Brady and I are going down Buford highway to Sung’s shop…well as we are sitting at a red light I notice a riced out black civic coming towards us in traffic…so I’m looking making fun of his gold and silver tribal stickers all over the side and the poor fitting black widow body kit on this car…then I notice it’s actually an si…as we go by I see the trunk and rear bumper are smashed in where it was rearended…this is about the time I notice that the car has an integra gsr spoiler on it…and automatically my eyes jumped to the fenders which I had replaced mine with z3 fenders after a little incident and the inserts had flown off on the interstate so I replaced them with sheets of very fine mesh…and to my amazement there they were on this car….so 2 hours north and however many miles from where my car was traded in 2 years ago I see it completely destroyed even after i put it almost completely back to stock then this guy goes and kits it up…poor guy prolly never knew the piece of crap he bought…..oh well…small world….

ProjectWidow
08-22-2005, 04:48 PM
yeh it really is a small world!

haha cliff had a ricer!

HEATON
08-22-2005, 04:50 PM
in Cliff's offense, he always told me "I went fishin in my civic" Jus to prove he wasnt a poser..lol but thats funny cliff, rem the days.. you in the SI me in the EX following..lol many many useless miles around Conyers.

Cliff
08-22-2005, 04:57 PM
i just realized i never put the foam bad back between the bar and the bumper so i bet that sucker took some impact when he was rearended....oh well he prolly wouldn't have had it on anyways with a body kit...if i woulda known a mexican with no taste was gonna buy it i would left all my old body kits and crap with the car....

HyPer50
08-22-2005, 04:59 PM
i just realized i never put the foam bad back between the bar and the bumper so i bet that sucker took some impact when he was rearended....oh well he prolly wouldn't have had it on anyways with a body kit...if i woulda known a mexican with no taste was gonna buy it i would left all my old body kits and crap with the car....

lol.... that sucks. I actually saw my old mustang (the one I rolled) at Dallas dragstrip not too long ago, all fixed up/full drag car = ) Much better than ending up in a junkyard haha... but ya man, that sucks especially if your like me and get particularly attached to some vehicles.

Cliff
08-22-2005, 05:06 PM
ehh i try not to get attached cause i know i don't plan on keeping anything too long...i just hope i never see my chevy messed up...then again it's 2 hours south of my house where my grandparents live and it's prolly for sale for about 25k or so....

Scrappy
08-22-2005, 05:19 PM
:) just be glad I didnt buy it ;) lol poooooor guy has a beat up SI... :D

VIPERGUY
08-22-2005, 05:34 PM
civics are designed to be beaten on

Scrappy
08-22-2005, 05:39 PM
not to the amount cliff and i beat ours up back in the day, and now its just mine...

eViLMunkey
08-22-2005, 05:45 PM
bwahahaha!! at least it's not yours anymore...

quickdodge®
08-22-2005, 05:49 PM
Cliff doesn't have a car and it's still a ricer.

Cliff is a ricekateer.

C L I...............F and F
R I C E R
Cliff the Ricer....oh boy! Cliff the ricer...oh boy!!!!

Later, QD.

Scrappy
08-22-2005, 05:55 PM
QD, dont sing babe ;)

chuck
08-22-2005, 05:59 PM
yes...it's a very sad world...a civic was rear-ended and didn't even blow up or get totalled...sad

PSINXS
08-22-2005, 07:46 PM
i saw my old z32 300zx at Z1 motorsports. they were using it as a parts car. john told me they sold the motor.

Kalifornia087
08-22-2005, 08:50 PM
damn man. the kid i sold my SHO taurus to wrecked it in the front about a month after having it. that sucked, that car was loaded to the teeth and very, very nice all around. (and fast). It sucks to sell your car to a moron.

Scrappy
08-22-2005, 09:05 PM
no, it sucks for the guy that bought it, was ragggggged out ;) :D

Cliff
08-22-2005, 10:47 PM
no doubt krissy