PDA

View Full Version : What do you guys think about MMI

topsecret2JZ
06-17-2008, 09:30 AM
So i got accepted a couple months back and kinda turned it down and now have another chance to go there. I was wondering what you people thought about the school and what you thought about the jobs I may be able to get when I get out. Is it worth it? I'm just ready to get out of here because i cant take it here anymore. To much bad stuff has happened in Georgia and I think going to this school would be good for me but i'm not sure what the outcome of going would be.

NAIZBST
06-17-2008, 09:37 AM
I would go. I always wanted to go to that school

topsecret2JZ
06-17-2008, 10:36 AM
Yeah i think im going to take the chance and just go, why not its not like im going to loose anything you know, I could only get better from the situation

tron
06-17-2008, 10:45 AM
do it!!!!!!!
after the military im going to uti

Tech5
06-17-2008, 02:35 PM
DOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ITTT

Turbo Terrance
06-17-2008, 07:42 PM
Yea I was goin to UTI up in moorseville but I decided not to ...... My neighbor he also went but he was back after a few months, said they were WAY too fast pace........

90_ACCORD
06-17-2008, 07:44 PM
hell man go for it
i know pleanty of people that would love to go there
do let it go by a second time

81911SC
06-17-2008, 08:11 PM
Yea I was goin to UTI up in moorseville but I decided not to ...... My neighbor he also went but he was back after a few months, said they were WAY too fast pace........I'm here now. It's very fast paced but you learn a ton. You got to learn and can't **** off.

crunch320
06-18-2008, 04:33 PM
The biggest problem is most guys spend alot of money to go there and learn about a specific brand of bike only to graduate and find out motorcycle techs don't really get paid very well and most dealers want guys experienced in various brands of motorcycles and 4 wheelers.If it is a career you want to go after the best experience is hands on real world,working at a local shop or dealer,start from the bottom and build yourself up,it sux at first and takes a long time of barely getting paid but it's worth it in the end.