PDA

View Full Version : redGenitalThief or better know as the kid who got his ass kicked by his lil bro

MoFo
06-16-2008, 11:15 PM
you're a bona fide retard. a worthless sack of excrement and should be sentence to death just for being a brain damaged neanderthal with no purpose in life.

AlanŽ
06-16-2008, 11:16 PM
you’re a bona fide retard.

you're a worthless sack of excrement and should be sentence to death just for being a brain damaged neanderthal with no purpose in life.
:thinking: :blah: :blah: :blah: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: dude you need to get off ia if you cant handle people screwing with you from time to time.

.:EuRo FLYbOy:.
06-16-2008, 11:17 PM
:thinking: :blah: :blah: :blah: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: dude you need to get off ia if you cant handle people screwing with you from time to time.

x2
Trust me he's not the only one that will mess with you so just get used to it! Lol

MoFo
06-16-2008, 11:17 PM
i will motherfuccking pound your ass into the black hole of oblivion. if you continue to sass me, jackass.

MoFo
06-16-2008, 11:18 PM
x2
Trust me he's not the only one that will mess with you so just get used to it! Lol
and you're a dumbass.

AlanŽ
06-16-2008, 11:20 PM
i will motherfuccking pound your ass into the black hole of oblivion. if you continue to sass me, jackass.
:rolleyes:

06-16-2008, 11:21 PM
Lol @ the e-thug

MoFo
06-16-2008, 11:22 PM
:rolleyes:
hey im just bored and thought, why not call this little punk out for the hell of it, so i did. you're a moron and if you continue sassing me i'll shove a rocket launcher up your ass while having your family tied up behind me getting their rectums drilled by a gang full of latinos and blacks.
not your little brother though, he'd be next to me laughing his ass off.

MoFo
06-16-2008, 11:23 PM
Lol @ the e-thug
lol @ the gaytard.

06-16-2008, 11:24 PM
lol @ the gaytard.

This just keeps getting better and better, "gaytard?" :screwy:

AlanŽ
06-16-2008, 11:24 PM
hey im just bored and thought, why not call this little punk out for the hell of it, so i did. you're a moron and if you continue sassing me i'll shove a rocket launcher up your ass while having your family tied up behind me getting their rectums drilled by a gang full of latinos and blacks.
not your little brother though, he'd be next to me laughing his ass off.
:blah: :blah:

MoFo
06-16-2008, 11:25 PM
pfft, lame.

AlanŽ
06-16-2008, 11:27 PM
not your little brother though, he'd be next to me laughing his ass off

pfft,I'm sorry that was lame of me.
first thing you've said right all day

MoFo
06-16-2008, 11:28 PM
redgt, the only reason why you're not "e-thugn" back is cause you're a cocky little fagget who can't talk shiit and who has to put up with the fact that everyone he'll every meet out of IA will know him as the scrub who got his ass kicked by his little brother lol. how embarrassing

MoFo
06-16-2008, 11:29 PM
first thing you've said right all day
nice, this post has just showed me that you're a complete fagget.

AlanŽ
06-16-2008, 11:30 PM
redgt, the only reason why you're not "e-thugn" back is cause you're a cocky little fagget who can't talk shiit and who has to put up with the fact that everyone he'll every meet out of IA will know him as the scrub who got his ass kicked by his little brother lol. how embarrassing
no actually i just refuse to waste energy on a "scrub" at 12:30 in the morning who got his panties in a wad over the fact that i called you out on your innability to detect the use of sarcasam. Anyother great intellectual insights that you would like to share?

MoFo
06-16-2008, 11:33 PM
no actually i just refuse to waste energy on a "scrub" at 12:30 in the morning who got his panties in a wad over the fact that i called you out on your innability to detect the use of sarcasam. Anyother great intellectual insights that you would like to share?
it's spelled "sarcasm", smart guy lol. are you seriously this freaking stupid? really, this isn't a joke anymore. at first i would just call you dumb or whatever as a joke, but now im starting to think that you might actually be, well, stupid. and you're too good to waste "energy" over the internet? um, just admit that you lack balls and i'd understand.

LIKEG6
06-16-2008, 11:33 PM
penis breath

MoFo
06-16-2008, 11:35 PM
penis breath
you must be smelling your mothers since she got done blowin me off a few hours ago... i told her to clean herself up, guess she loves being a dirty little tramp.

AlanŽ
06-16-2008, 11:36 PM
it's spelled "sarcasm", smart guy lol. are you seriously this freaking stupid? really, this isn't a joke anymore. at first i would just call you dumb or whatever as a joke, but now im starting to think that you might actually be, well, stupid. and you're too good to waste "energy" over the internet? um, just admit that you lack balls and i'd understand.
So your calling me stupid yet making a judgement call about me being stupid because i misspelled a couple of words. :thinking: :lmfao: :lmfao: .

MoFo
06-16-2008, 11:37 PM
So your calling me stupid yet making a judgement call about me being stupid because i misspelled a couple of words. :thinking: :lmfao: :lmfao: .
just stop, you're only making yourself look like a bigger retard. :lmfao:

LIKEG6
06-16-2008, 11:39 PM
you must be smelling your mothers since she got done blowin me off a few hours ago... i told her to clean herself up, guess she loves being a dirty little tramp.

lol

:gay:

MoFo
06-16-2008, 11:39 PM
lol

:gay:
lol @ your signature... :lmfao:

AlanŽ
06-16-2008, 11:41 PM
just stop, you're only making yourself look like a bigger retard. :lmfao:
hmmmm....I'm starting to wonder if this is an ae or something or if this a genuinely stupid noob.

MoFo
06-16-2008, 11:43 PM
hmmmm....I'm starting to wonder if this is an ae or something or if this a genuinely stupid noob.
i actually typed out a verbose reply to your post, but let me cancel that and just say to you, stfu.

MoFo
06-16-2008, 11:44 PM
eh, this was a waste of my time(not like im doing anything productive so i guess it's ok lol). i could've been jacking off with some sand paper right now.

AlanŽ
06-16-2008, 11:46 PM
i actually typed out a verbose reply to your post, but let me cancel that and just say to you, stfu.
this pretty much sums up this thread

LIKEG6
06-16-2008, 11:48 PM
eh, this was a waste of my time(not like im doing anything productive so i guess it's ok lol). i could've been jacking off right now.

since we were on mom jokes

Your sig reminds me of what I did to your mom last night

and jacking off is so middle school, you would think you could move up to sex with women by now

MoFo
06-16-2008, 11:49 PM
this pretty much sums up this thread
hey, if making you looking like a dumbass equals fail, then hell yea! mission accomplished! w00t

AlanŽ
06-16-2008, 11:50 PM
ok going to bed some of us have jobs to attend to in the morning night folks.

MoFo
06-16-2008, 11:51 PM
since we were on mom jokes

Your sig reminds me of what I did to your mom last night

and jacking off is so middle school, you would think you could move up to sex with women by now
here let me give you a round of applause for your effort. http://www.racevideoforums.com/forums/images/smilies/handclap.gif

seriously though, i was joking about the jacking off part, i don't need to do that seeing as i get laid every other day. yes, it's with a girl, i know you got your hopes up, but sit back down, i don't roll that way.

81911SC
06-16-2008, 11:52 PM
I am a dynamic figure, often seen scaling walls and crushing ice. I have been known to remodel train stations on my lunch breaks, making them more efficient in the area of heat retention. I translate ethnic slurs for Cuban refugees, I write award-winning operas, I manage time efficiently. Occasionally, I tread water for three days in a row. I woo women with my sensuous and godlike trombone playing, I can pilot bicycles up severe inclines with unflagging speed, and I cook Thirty-Minute Brownies in twenty minutes. I am an expert in stucco, a veteran in love, and an outlaw in Peru. Using only a hoe and a large glass of water, I once single-handedly defended a small village in the Amazon Basin from a horde of ferocious army ants. I play bluegrass cello, I was scouted by the Yankees, I am the subject of numerous documentaries. When I'm bored, I build large suspension bridges in my yard. I enjoy urban hang gliding. On Wednesdays, after work, I repair electrical appliances free of charge. I am an abstract artist, a concrete analyst, and a ruthless bookie. Critics worldwide swoon over my original line of corduroy evening wear. I don't perspire. I am a private citizen, yet I receive fan mail. I have been caller number nine and have won the weekend passes. Last summer I toured New Jersey with a traveling centrifugal-force demonstration. I bat .400. My deft floral arrangements have earned me fame in international botany circles. Children trust me. I can hurl tennis rackets at small moving objects with deadly accuracy. I once read Paradise Lost, Moby ****, and David Copperfield in one day and still had time to refurbish an entire dining room that evening. I know the exact location of every food item in the supermarket. I have performed several covert operations for the CIA. I sleep once a week; when I do sleep, I sleep in a chair. While on vacation in Canada, I successfully negotiated with a group of terrorists who had seized a small bakery. The laws of physics do not apply to me. I balance, I weave, I dodge, I frolic, and my bills are all paid. On weekends, to let off steam, I participate in full-contact origami. Years ago I discovered the meaning of life but forgot to write it down. I have made extraordinary four course meals using only a mouli and a toaster oven. I breed prizewinning clams. I have won bullfights in San Juan, cliff-diving competitions in Sri Lanka, and spelling bees at the Kremlin. I have played Hamlet, I have performed open-heart surgery, and I have spoken with Elvis.

MoFo
06-16-2008, 11:53 PM
ok going to bed some of us have jobs to attend to in the morning night folks.
aight biitch, l8.

MoFo
06-16-2008, 11:59 PM
I am a dynamic figure, often seen scaling walls and crushing ice. I have been known to remodel train stations on my lunch breaks, making them more efficient in the area of heat retention. I translate ethnic slurs for Cuban refugees, I write award-winning operas, I manage time efficiently. Occasionally, I tread water for three days in a row. I woo women with my sensuous and godlike trombone playing, I can pilot bicycles up severe inclines with unflagging speed, and I cook Thirty-Minute Brownies in twenty minutes. I am an expert in stucco, a veteran in love, and an outlaw in Peru. Using only a hoe and a large glass of water, I once single-handedly defended a small village in the Amazon Basin from a horde of ferocious army ants. I play bluegrass cello, I was scouted by the Yankees, I am the subject of numerous documentaries. When I'm bored, I build large suspension bridges in my yard. I enjoy urban hang gliding. On Wednesdays, after work, I repair electrical appliances free of charge. I am an abstract artist, a concrete analyst, and a ruthless bookie. Critics worldwide swoon over my original line of corduroy evening wear. I don't perspire. I am a private citizen, yet I receive fan mail. I have been caller number nine and have won the weekend passes. Last summer I toured New Jersey with a traveling centrifugal-force demonstration. I bat .400. My deft floral arrangements have earned me fame in international botany circles. Children trust me. I can hurl tennis rackets at small moving objects with deadly accuracy. I once read Paradise Lost, Moby ****, and David Copperfield in one day and still had time to refurbish an entire dining room that evening. I know the exact location of every food item in the supermarket. I have performed several covert operations for the CIA. I sleep once a week; when I do sleep, I sleep in a chair. While on vacation in Canada, I successfully negotiated with a group of terrorists who had seized a small bakery. The laws of physics do not apply to me. I balance, I weave, I dodge, I frolic, and my bills are all paid. On weekends, to let off steam, I participate in full-contact origami. Years ago I discovered the meaning of life but forgot to write it down. I have made extraordinary four course meals using only a mouli and a toaster oven. I breed prizewinning clams. I have won bullfights in San Juan, cliff-diving competitions in Sri Lanka, and spelling bees at the Kremlin. I have played Hamlet, I have performed open-heart surgery, and I have spoken with Elvis.
i shiit gold bricks and piss oil. i also sweat cologne. you're nothing compared to me...

MoFo
06-17-2008, 12:02 AM
is there no one out there that can give me a challenge? seriously.

redrumracer
06-17-2008, 12:20 AM
is there no one out there that can give me a challenge? seriously.
in what a stupidity contest?? na i think you got that covered

MoFo
06-17-2008, 12:25 AM
in what a stupidity contest?? na i think you got that covered
am I really going to have to take a submarine down to your level for this? seriously, lol that was lame.

redrumracer
06-17-2008, 12:28 AM
am I really going to have to take a submarine down to your level for this? seriously, lol that was lame.
so i say basically the same thing as you and thats lame huh.

MoFo
06-17-2008, 12:29 AM
so i say basically the same thing as you and thats lame huh.
read your post and tell me if it made sense to you because im 100% lost.

redrumracer
06-17-2008, 12:32 AM
read your post and tell me if it made sense to you because im 100% lost.
ok read it ssssssslllloooowwww, and yes it makes perfect sense to me especially since im the one who wrote it

TheGodfather
06-17-2008, 12:34 AM
Wtf is this thread about?

Why the random callout from you, and who the hell are you?

MoFo
06-17-2008, 12:35 AM
ok read it ssssssslllloooowwww, and yes it makes perfect sense to me especially since im the one who wrote it
you don't want to go there princess, do you know who you're fucckin with? im the defintion is greatness, i eat and shiit iron. i have pet lions, and like to spar with kangaroo and rhinos. and i also have an 11 inch cack that i'm gonna ram up your ass. now, do you still want to continue?

MoFo
06-17-2008, 12:36 AM
Wtf is this thread about?

Why the random callout from you, and who the hell are you?
it's about redgt being a dumbass prick. pretty much it, nothing else.

im no one, you can call me, no face. lol

redrumracer
06-17-2008, 12:37 AM
you don't want to go there princess, do you know who you're fucckin with? im the defintion is greatness, i eat and **** iron. i have pet lions, and like to spar with kangaroo and rhinos. and i also have an 11 inch **** that i'm gonna ram up your ass. now, do you still want to continue?
wow you must be alexander the ****ing great having those kind of pets and **** and then talk about ramming a **** in a dudes ass :gay: i bet you make the family proud

MoFo
06-17-2008, 12:39 AM
wow you must be alexander the ****ing great having those kind of pets and **** and then talk about ramming a **** in a dudes ass :gay: i bet you make the family proud
he was my father, close though... and no, i just know thats the kind of things that get you turned on. might as well entertain you this way then having you watch me embarrass you infront of your e-buddies.

MoFo
06-17-2008, 12:39 AM
eh, you guys are whack.

redrumracer
06-17-2008, 12:42 AM
he was my father, close though... and no, i just know thats the kind of things that get you turned on. might as well entertain you this way then having you watch me embarrass you infront of your e-buddies.
this right here affirms my suspicions about your educational level which is not up to mine, if he was your father then you are the son of a man lover and as such you prob are one yourself

MoFo
06-17-2008, 12:43 AM
eh, whatever. reps all around, holla!

Echonova
06-17-2008, 12:58 AM
hmmmm....I'm starting to wonder if this is an ae or something or if this a genuinely stupid noob.el oh el

Why the random callout from you, and who the hell are you?Mother of god. I thought ya'll were smarter than this.

VQ35 Star
06-17-2008, 02:02 AM
false

TheGodfather
06-17-2008, 02:13 AM
el oh el

Mother of god. I thought ya'll were smarter than this.

:lmfao:

;)

TheGodfather
06-17-2008, 02:35 AM

LMAO!!!

:lmfao:

What is that from? Other than Jack Bauers biography.

...seriously though, where did you find it. That's hilarious.

ShooterMcGavin
06-17-2008, 08:03 AM
that sounds incredibly gay...not to mention you're the first guy i've ever witnessed using the word "sass" :gay:

MoFo
06-17-2008, 12:39 PM
that sounds incredibly gay...not to mention you're the first guy i've ever witnessed using the word "sass" :gay:
hey, it's not gay if you deliver the salami. but if you accept it then you are lol. and there is nothing wrong with using the word "sass" in a sentence.
nothing wrong with it at all. :D

Ran
06-17-2008, 12:49 PM
hey, it's not gay if you deliver the salami.lol wrong

ShooterMcGavin
06-17-2008, 12:51 PM
:stupid:

sakasaku
06-17-2008, 01:22 PM
wats up with these ppl oni a take ppl seriously gosh grow the fu(k up and move on And mofo ur a retard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MOFOhttp://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj20/sakasaku/Gay-Alarm.jpg

sakasaku
06-17-2008, 01:30 PM
SPOTTED MOFO
http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj20/sakasaku/l_25f262f4c938998aee837665faae1119.jpg

MoFo
06-17-2008, 01:49 PM
... um okay. LOL

MoFo
06-17-2008, 01:56 PM
wats up with these ppl oni a take ppl seriously gosh grow the fu(k up and move on And mofo ur a retard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MOFOhttp://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj20/sakasaku/Gay-Alarm.jpg
you're actually calling me a retard when your sentence makes absolutely NO fuccking sense? seriously, why are you even trying me when you know you don't have anything in your arsenal to beat me. so why don't you go jump in your "jdm" honduh and ride down to midtown and blast your spice girls cd? then pretend to act straight?
that sounds like something that'll fit you perfectly.

edit; i sent you some -reps your way, just so if you forget about this thread you can always click on the link in your rep box to this thread. i better see a worthy reply when i get back. don't let me down, jackass.

stillaneon
06-17-2008, 04:26 PM

Since you want to correct him so badly:

I wonder how hard it would be to get in touch with your second grade teacher.

If I am not mistaken, sentences always start with a capital letter....
Don't begin a sentence with the word "and", or a preposition......

We can keep going. E-THUG:ninja:

Lucky DAWG
06-17-2008, 04:32 PM
you're actually calling me a retard when your sentence makes absolutely NO fuccking sense? seriously, why are you even trying me when you know you don't have anything in your arsenal to beat me. so why don't you go jump in your "jdm" honduh and ride down to midtown and blast your spice girls cd? then pretend to act straight?
that sounds like something that'll fit you perfectly.

edit; i sent you some -reps your way, just so if you forget about this thread you can always click on the link in your rep box to this thread. i better see a worthy reply when i get back. don't let me down, jackass.

i was going to make fun of you

but you managed to turn it around and surprise me
that actually made me laugh, so reps given

JITB
06-17-2008, 04:46 PM
MAN I wonder who this fool ACtually is...

MistaCee
06-17-2008, 04:59 PM

sass sass sass saas you.

MistaCee
06-17-2008, 05:04 PM
you don't want to go there princess, do you know who you're fucckin with? im the defintion is greatness, i eat shiit for my daily dose of iron. i have pet lions, and like to fock with kangaroo and rhinos. and i also have an 1 inch cack that i'm gonna ram up your ass. Yea I kno I'll like it too now, do you still want to continue?

:gay:fagatron scat.

AlanŽ
06-17-2008, 05:06 PM
MAN I wonder who this fool ACtually is...
:thinking: :lmfao: :lmfao:

MoFo
06-18-2008, 03:31 AM
Since you want to correct him so badly:

I wonder how hard it would be to get in touch with your second grade teacher.

If I am not mistaken, sentences always start with a capital letter....
Don't begin a sentence with the word "and", or a preposition......

We can keep going. E-THUG:ninja:
do i give a damn about capitalization? umm, no, no i do not. here's a question for you. do you know what an ellipsis is? nah, apparently you don't seeing as the "corrections" you made on me hold nothing, because you, yea you, also have some errors on your post and don't even know it. but here, let me help you out alittle.
www.google.com (http://www.google.com/) look up the definition of ellipsis.

but hey, you're mr. smart guy so keep on patrolling the forum correcting people on their grammar. if that makes you feel better about yourself and your middle school diploma.

oh and before you say that im doing the same... no im not. this retard thinks too highly of himself and his know(lack off)ledge and i just so happen to be at the right place at the right time to correct him. so yea... hope you have some better stuff then this, because if you don't. then just forget about this thread and just move on or click on the "new posts" link. 1, 2, 3... ding ding ding, we have a winner!!!

wait! im not done yet. by now you should already know what an ellipsis is, correct? now tell me. do you actually think your post had any affect on me and my internet persona/reputation? lol seriously, your retorts are futile. just accept the fact that you're a nobody next to me and everything will be cool between us... you'll also get a round of applause for your effort. and hey, why not add an extra bonus and hook you up with a nice "stfu you dumb sack of vomit" comment. now please, drive your ugly ass neon onto redgt's pos eclipse and save me the trouble of having to waste anymore of my time on either of you, again! kthx <3

Humphrizzle
06-18-2008, 03:36 AM
lol

MoFo
06-18-2008, 01:49 PM
:gay:fagatron scat.
not sure if you've noticed... but your signature has alot of space that shouldn't be there. go edit your sig and delete all the space under your gif. lol seriously, how did it get like that? also, who the hell are you? if you're here to protect redgt, then you're pretty gay. just stop beating around the bush and suck his diick already.

ahmonrah
06-18-2008, 02:47 PM
i will motherfuccking pound your ass into the black hole of oblivion. if you continue to sass me, jackass.that whole comment has a hideous homoerotic spin to it....... :upchuck:

MistaCee
06-18-2008, 02:50 PM
not sure if you've noticed... but your signature has alot of space that shouldn't be there. go edit your sig and delete all the space under your gif. lol seriously, how did it get like that? also, who the hell are you? if you're here to protect redgt, then you're pretty gay. just stop beating around the bush and suck his diick already.

Definitely not here to protect redgt, I make fun of him too. I'm not the one claiming there desire to pound him in a homonistic way, you are.

ahmonrah
06-18-2008, 02:52 PM
you don't want to go there princess, do you know who you're fucckin with? im the defintion is greatness, i eat and shiit iron. i have pet lions, and like to spar with kangaroo and rhinos. and i also have an 11 inch cack that i'm gonna ram up your ass. now, do you still want to continue?and this one rings with bestiality, male on male Mclovin and oral scat fetishism

MoFo
06-18-2008, 02:52 PM
Definitely not here to protect redgt, I make fun of him too. I'm not the one claiming there desire to pound him in a homonistic way, you are.
you're reading too deep into my posts lol. im far from being serious about pounding his ass. but whatever, thats why you're lame.

ahmonrah
06-18-2008, 02:53 PM
Definitely not here to protect redgt, I make fun of him too. I'm not the one claiming there desire to pound him in a homonistic way, you are. nobody protects redgt here....lol! just pointing out the "wtf?"-in hilarity in this thread

MoFo
06-18-2008, 02:55 PM
nobody protects redgt here....lol! just pointing out the "wtf?"-in hilarity in this thread
my jokes are pretty weird, but hey, gotta be creative in this game to stay alive lol.

MistaCee
06-18-2008, 02:56 PM
you're reading too deep into my posts lol. im far from being serious about pounding his ass. but whatever, thats why you're lame.

Lol I can glance over you posts and sense the gheyness. Lets not even get started on lame.

MistaCee
06-18-2008, 02:58 PM
my jokes are pretty weird, but hey, gotta be creative in this game to stay alive lol.

There's weird and then there's gay. If flaming homo is what you call being creative and helping you to "stay alive" then I'd suggest you move to cali.

MoFo
06-18-2008, 02:58 PM
Lol I can glance over you posts and sense the gheyness. Lets not even get started on lame.
omfg! dude, they have to be gay, to bring some laughs out of people lol. seriously, is the internet that serious to you? if i said i was a tranny would you believe me? if i said i was 74 years old, would you believe me? if i said the sky was red, would you, seriously, would you believe me? omg, this is why you're lame. you see don't read in between the lines, only what you want to. and you my good sir, like to only see the gayness in posts.

MoFo
06-18-2008, 02:59 PM
There's weird and then there's gay. If flaming homo is what you call being creative and helping you to "stay alive" then I'd suggest you move to cali.
how about i shove my fist up your ass til you understand what im trying to say? that sounds better imo.

MistaCee
06-18-2008, 03:03 PM
omfg! dude, they have to be gay, to bring some laughs out of people lol. seriously, is the internet that serious to you? if i said i was a tranny would you believe me? if i said i was 74 years old, would you believe me? if i said the sky was red, would you, seriously, would you believe me? omg, this is why you're lame. you see don't read in between the lines, only what you want to. and you my good sir, like to only see the gayness in posts.

Lol @ you thinking I give a sh!t.

ahmonrah
06-18-2008, 03:03 PM
how about i shove my fist up your ass til you understand what im trying to say? that sounds better imo.fisting too? covers all bases i see.....lirl!

MistaCee
06-18-2008, 03:04 PM
how about i shove my fist up your ass til you understand what im trying to say? that sounds better imo.

How am I not supposed to get anything but homo out of this post man. Lol:gay:

If your gay and have a thing for men just admit it.

MoFo
06-18-2008, 03:05 PM
Lol @ you thinking I give a sh!t.
well if you seriously didn't give a goddamn shiit. you wouldn't keep responding to my posts, now would you? no one on here gives a damn about what another person says, because it's the internet! yes, it's hard to believe for you, but yea, it is the internet! we're sittin in a chair with our faces aimed at a computer screen! who the hell would take seriously take this shiit serious? LOL @ you for being a complete fuccking dumbass!

MoFo
06-18-2008, 03:06 PM
also, fix your goddamn signature LOL.

MistaCee
06-18-2008, 03:08 PM
well if you seriously didn't give a goddamn shiit. you wouldn't keep responding to my posts, now would you? no one on here gives a damn about what another person says, because it's the internet! yes, it's hard to believe for you, but yea, it is the internet! we're sittin in a chair with our faces aimed at a computer screen! who the hell would take seriously take this shiit serious? LOL @ you for being a complete fuccking dumbass!

You completely contradicted yourself. Only reason why I'm responding is because I enjoy your decline in intelligence with every post you make.

MistaCee
06-18-2008, 03:09 PM
also, fix your goddamn signature LOL.

Haha don't feel like it, its not that serious is it?

I'll prob change it soon anyway.

MoFo
06-18-2008, 03:13 PM
You completely contradicted yourself. Only reason why I'm responding is because I enjoy your decline in intelligence with every post you make.
lol ouch! you got me... no seriously you did. pfft! you're trying my intellect? a brain damaged baboon could talk better shiit than you. hell, even my little sister could. your lack of anything is starting to show, i really don't have to try or pull material out f my ass because you're just bickering like a little school girl. but hey, by all means, please continue. atleast you know how to have fun with this.

MoFo
06-18-2008, 03:13 PM
Haha don't feel like it, its not that serious is it?

I'll prob change it soon anyway.
YES! internet is serious freaking businezz... lol fix it, NOW!

MoFo
06-18-2008, 03:17 PM
aight mister c. it's been lame, hope there's some better stuff in here when i return. l8

MistaCee
06-18-2008, 03:18 PM
lol ouch! you got me... no seriously you did. pfft! you're trying my intellect? a brain damaged baboon could talk better shiit than you. hell, even my little sister could. your lack of anything is starting to show, i really don't have to try or pull material out f my ass because you're just bickering like a little school girl. but hey, by all means, please continue. atleast you know how to have fun with this.

brain damaged baboon. LIRL! I actually laughed at that one. I wasn't trying to be funny or talk sh!t. I was just pointing out your ridiculous posts. That is all.

MistaCee
06-18-2008, 03:20 PM
aight mister c. it's been lame, hope there's some better stuff in here when i return. l8

Yea won't be returning this thread is a waste.

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn299/arctcknight/1213500686063.gif

MoFo
06-18-2008, 03:21 PM
brain damaged baboon. LIRL! I actually laughed at that one. I wasn't trying to be funny or talk sh!t. I was just pointing out your ridiculous posts. That is all.
lol um okay. you're aight, the rest of the girls in here suck! im off to work, hopefully that neon guy replys to my post. eh, whatever. late

stillaneon
06-18-2008, 04:59 PM
do i give a damn about capitalization? umm, no, no i do not. here's a question for you. do you know what an ellipsis is? nah, apparently you don't seeing as the "corrections" you made on me hold nothing, because you, yea you, also have some errors on your post and don't even know it. but here, let me help you out alittle.
www.google.com (http://www.google.com/) look up the definition of ellipsis.

but hey, you're mr. smart guy so keep on patrolling the forum correcting people on their grammar. if that makes you feel better about yourself and your middle school diploma.

oh and before you say that im doing the same... no im not. this retard thinks too highly of himself and his know(lack off)ledge and i just so happen to be at the right place at the right time to correct him. so yea... hope you have some better stuff then this, because if you don't. then just forget about this thread and just move on or click on the "new posts" link. 1, 2, 3... ding ding ding, we have a winner!!!

wait! im not done yet. by now you should already know what an ellipsis is, correct? now tell me. do you actually think your post had any affect on me and my internet persona/reputation? lol seriously, your retorts are futile. just accept the fact that you're a nobody next to me and everything will be cool between us... you'll also get a round of applause for your effort. and hey, why not add an extra bonus and hook you up with a nice "stfu you dumb sack of vomit" comment. now please, drive your ugly ass neon onto redgt's pos eclipse and save me the trouble of having to waste anymore of my time on either of you, again! kthx <3

I didnt mis-use the dots on my page but I am glad you think that your neg. one rep hurt. Here, let me give you the same courtesy.

And when you're not a Noob (post count), come fucck with me. Until then, STFU:2up:

Echonova
06-18-2008, 06:11 PM
I didnt mis-use the dots on my page but I am glad you think that your neg. one rep hurt. Here, let me give you the same courtesy.

And when you're not a Noob (post count), come fucck with me. Until then, STFU:2up:Lulz

osiriskidd
06-18-2008, 06:23 PM

And when you're not a Noob (post count), come fucck with me. Until then, STFU:2up:

you can do better then that. srsly.

87 Turbo II
06-18-2008, 06:30 PM
Hippopotamus flabbergasted mountaineer powered mushrooms!

MoFo
06-18-2008, 11:19 PM
you can do better then that. srsly.
tell me about it lol it was pathetic! he had nothin to say cause he knows i got him. and got him good! so all he could say was, "stfu jerk, your post count is not as high as mine blah blah blah!" this is the rep comment he left me. lol

he misspelled, you're. :lmfao:

i didn't know that post count, rep points, join date or whatever mattered. what purpose do they have in the real world? like, would someone go to a meet and tell another, "you're a noob cause your post count are low blahhhh and your -1 didn't affect me." lol no, you wouldn't, it would sound stupid. lol but this guy apparently thinks otherwise.

Just because you've been here for a while doesn't mean your not a noob

MoFo
06-18-2008, 11:56 PM

you know, i wasn't going to respond to your post. but after coming back to this thread and readin your sorry excuse of a comeback, i just couldn't help but to own you again. but with your low reading comprehension, it's really a waste of my time to type out one of my scintillating replies. so much of it would probably go over your head. seriously, just accept the fact that your posts would continue to get weaker and that you have nothing on me.

even my shadow is superior to you. i'd own you, and im not trying to stretch my e-diick by bragging about it but it's just a known fact. i don't even know where to start as your lack of anything of any substance and humor amazes me. at first i was like, is this anal-spelunker actually trying me? then i thought, nah, he couldn't be that dumb! but you've proven me wrong, you are. your first mistake was buying that stupid pos neon and then taking a pic of it and actually thinking it looked dope. it's gay, and so are you.

eh, i could really keep going and going... and going, and going. just ask your mother...

but there really is no need, i've done damage beyond repair. you can't comeback, so don't even bother. check mate!!

FasTech
06-19-2008, 12:15 AM
:lmfao: at everything said! LMAO.

MoFo
06-19-2008, 12:31 AM
:lmfao: at everything said! LMAO.
according to stillaneon you're not a noob since you already have 1204 posts. so according to him, you're an og compared to me lol seriously? he's a stupidass... im glad i brought you some laughs to you this late at night, but calling out morons and their stupidity must be done, if not they'll continue to spread the "dumb" around ya know. lol it would be cool to know who's posts and which ones made you laugh.

FasTech
06-19-2008, 12:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stillaneon

you know, i wasn't going to respond to your post. but after coming back to this thread and readin your sorry excuse of a comeback, i just couldn't help but to own you again. but with your low reading comprehension, it's really a waste of my time to type out one of my scintillating replies. so much of it would probably go over your head. seriously, just accept the fact that your posts would continue to get weaker and that you have nothing on me.

even my shadow is superior to you. i'd own you, and im not trying to stretch my e-diick by bragging about it but it's just a known fact. i don't even know where to start as your lack of anything of any substance and humor amazes me. at first i was like, is this anal-spelunker actually trying me? then i thought, nah, he couldn't be that dumb! but you've proven me wrong, you are. your first mistake was buying that stupid pos neon and then taking a pic of it and actually thinking it looked dope. it's gay, and so are you.

eh, i could really keep going and going... and going, and going. just ask your mother...

but there really is no need, i've done damage beyond repair. you can't comeback, so don't even bother. check mate!!

:lmfao: Just about everything you said was funny! ^LMAO

MoFo
06-19-2008, 12:55 AM
lol werd.

ShooterMcGavin
06-19-2008, 06:42 AM
all i see here is b*tch b*tch b*tch :blah: :blah: :blah:. go e-fight somewhere else :tongue1: :lmao:

T.S.
06-19-2008, 07:15 AM
according to stillaneon you're not a noob since you already have 1204 posts. so according to him, you're an og compared to me lol seriously?usly he's a stupidass... im glad i brought you some laughs to you this late at night, but calling out morons and their stupidity must be done, if not they'll continue to spread the "dumb" around ya know. lol it would be cool to know who's posts and which ones made you laugh.

Actually I'm pretty sure the only OG's on this board are the one's that were here before the crash. :D But Hey Stillaneon may know more then me. :goodjob:

Mofo I have read this whole thread since it started and I have laughed the entire time. :goodjob: +1 for you!

MoFo
06-19-2008, 02:14 PM
Actually I'm pretty sure the only OG's on this board are the one's that were here before the crash. :D But Hey Stillaneon may know more then me. :goodjob:
he's a dumbass lol. i doubt he'll return back to this thread... if he does, he better pull some super extraordinary retort out of his ass if not then all he will be doing is making his last words seem like he's some champ and he's too important for me and more of his blahh.