PDA

View Full Version : help me with my ac!! =) i need pics!

toxxxic
06-16-2008, 11:08 AM
okay people. im making an attempt to bring my ac back to life. it looks like i have all the parts there, but theres a plug coming from the compressor that is unplugged. its a red wire with a plug on the end.

i talked to a friend of mine & he said its supposed to plug into the driver side on the condensor. but i'm not seeing a plug on mine.

so! if you could help me out & go take some pictures of your AC setup it would really help me out! =) or if you know exactly where this stupid plug is supposed to go, that works too! =)

thanks homies.

frostbyte
06-16-2008, 12:56 PM
lol ill see wat pix i can get this afternoon lol plug it up to the mass air flow so u engine gets ice cold forced air lol no not really i know some fool gonna try that smmfh

JDM-95-Hatch
06-16-2008, 04:40 PM
lol thanks

oops wrong name. its me, im just too lazy to log out.

Turbodude06
06-16-2008, 07:55 PM
:thinking: Rachel

Here this is one of mine, it goes into some harness right under the driver headlight:goodjob:

http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o46/97gsrb18/civic.jpg?t=1213664091

JBizzlebone
06-16-2008, 10:48 PM
The condenser doesn't have any plugs on it, just a/c lines. That plug coming from your compressor is what powers up the compressor. It's counterpart is somewhere on the chassis harness, usually located near the condenser as the pic above shows.