PDA

View Full Version : Random times have changed

ueyedgr8tness
06-15-2008, 09:03 AM
THis is 1 of the main reasons i stay out of drama and never line myself up with fools like this because no body fights fare anymore.ppl just don't dont line up like they use to 1on1.

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh8zX4em530q0eqKyu

Truegiant
06-15-2008, 02:06 PM
i have always been a firm believer in fighting one on one until i had a gun pulled on my in a strip club parking lot in atlanta. Just before my deployment me and one of my buddies were minding our own business leaving the parking lot when one guy came up and asked for some money. I told him i just left the strip club and i was broke. I kept walking and then he pushed my buddy and said no you dont understand i want your money. My buddy (also as big as i am said) dude were deploying in a week and we dont want any trouble. the guy said well im gunna beat your ass if you dont give me my money. my buddy said i dont want to fight and then the dude just started swinging. i assessed the situation and allowed my battle buddy to wrap the guy up and take him to the ground in hopes that the bouncers in the club would come out. Then three other dudes who were watching from around the corner came out talking **** like we are going to jump you now. Then my combatives mentality kicked in and i told my battle lets go back to back and do only buddy team take downs to seperate the guys. As we went back to back one of them pulled out a gun. Thats when the police came strolling through the parking lot lit up the blue lights and everyone dipped out. The cops made us get on our bellys .. blahblahblah.. we showed themour military id's and told them what happened and that was it. The cop goes well atleast no one got shot. anywho...

whatever happened to the good ole days.

90_ACCORD
06-15-2008, 03:05 PM
yeah i like how they all got scared once they stopped actually fighting and they just kept backing away from him

GSRtegŪ
06-15-2008, 09:21 PM
I thought someone was going to pull a gun out at any minute.

The thing that got me laughing is ONE ON ONE FOOOOOL :lmfao:

_Christian_
06-16-2008, 08:18 AM
What a bunch of pussies

ueyedgr8tness
06-16-2008, 06:38 PM
I just don't get into trouble anymore i try to stay away from it as far as i can get.I want to look at the problems that us as blacks have and try to stay away from those things most blk ppl get into so growing up i just stayed to myself and only threw the chops up if i had no choice. But today i wouldnt dare throw them up i would rather shoot some 1 that wouldn't leave me alone. because if u do beat there a$$ chances is there gonna come back for u now day's because ppl can't handle getting a good ole fashion ass whooping.

Barefoot
06-17-2008, 01:17 AM
wanabe gangstas

Kevykev
06-19-2008, 05:59 PM
Whole different level now?

I'd like an update hahahahaa