PDA

View Full Version : Gots nme a badazz ride!!!

BUGMAN
06-14-2008, 08:55 PM
I have been wanting one of these for a while now. I'd prefer an older model maybe in the 70's but this one will suffice for now.

Here are a few of the "beginning" pictures exactly the way it was when I picked it up.

Improvement parts have already been ordered.

BABY J
06-14-2008, 09:01 PM
gay. who in the hell would buy old civics?

BUGMAN
06-14-2008, 09:09 PM
gay. who in the hell would buy old civics?

Gay people like me. :gay:

quickdodge®
06-14-2008, 09:13 PM
Bugman. Chill homey. He drives one just like mine. It was pure sarcasm, man. Later, QD.

BUGMAN
06-14-2008, 09:19 PM
Bugman. Chill homey. He drives one just like mine. It was pure sarcasm, man. Later, QD.

Dammit!!!

***EDIT***

Someone had just told me how cool he was and to ask him or yourself about helping me set the timing on this one... I was wondering why that comment jumped in here but this is I.A. and chit happens for no reason all the time. :thinking:

BABY J
06-14-2008, 09:20 PM
LOL - I also drive one that will likely drag that white trash Lamborghini in his sig, or at least make him earn it. But I do like listening to people get amped up on the internet... do continue. LOL

BABY J
06-14-2008, 09:21 PM
BUGMAN - welcome to the retro Civic family ---- I have a 77 1200. We'll link up.:D :goodjob:

BUGMAN
06-14-2008, 09:21 PM
BUGMAN - werlcome to the retro Civic family ---- I have a 77 1200. We'll link up.

I's just about give my left nut for a 77. :eek:

quickdodge®
06-14-2008, 09:22 PM
Dammit!!!

***EDIT***

Someone had just told me how cool he was and to ask him or yourself about helping me set the timing on this one... I was wondering why that comment jumped in here but this is I.A. and chit happens for no reason all the time. :thinking:

Yeah, man. Welcome to our world, lolol. Later, QD.

BABY J
06-14-2008, 09:26 PM
Hey BUGMAN: This is my piece. We are a tight knit group --- if u need some wrenches turned and I got the time, call me up:

BABY J
06-14-2008, 09:28 PM
PS: this one is clean:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=R-RURWDHYzE&feature=related

BUGMAN
06-14-2008, 09:33 PM
Oh yeah I am gonna need some serious help. I haven't figured out how to how to set the freaking timing yet.

I need some clean wheels like in that video. I was thinking of running the Miata Daisies for now but that just doesn't seem right to me for some reason.

Do either of you have a parts resource for interior/exterior parts or am I chit out of luck on that one?

BABY J
06-14-2008, 09:36 PM
PM me... i got you covered.

Frög
06-14-2008, 09:38 PM
BUGMAN, stop buying cars!! how many do you have?

MistaCee
06-14-2008, 09:39 PM
Oh yeah I am gonna need some serious help. I haven't figured out how to how to set the freaking timing yet.

I need some clean wheels like in that video. I was thinking of running the Miata Daisies for now but that just doesn't seem right to me for some reason.

Do either of you have a parts resource for interior/exterior parts or am I chit out of luck on that one?

Trust me... anything is more right than what you have on there now.

Bump for a old skool though!

thepolecat
06-14-2008, 09:53 PM
I wish I still has my 83 civic- it wasn't blue though like this group. It got slightly totaled- as in almost ripped in half. I miss that car.

BUGMAN
06-14-2008, 09:53 PM
Trust me... anything is more right than what you have on there now.

Thats what I am crying.

I wish I still has my 83 civic- it wasn't blue though like this group. It got slightly totaled- as in almost ripped in half. I miss that car.

Mine is factory silver and that's what I will paint it back to be.

BUGMAN, stop buying cars!! how many do you have?

I honestly haven't a clue. I think we had 37 stangs and bought another coupe Wednesday and 3 more verts today.

Not counting the 8 trucks, 4 Honda's, 2 Miata's, etc. Let's just say that I think my insurance guy has a crush on me. ;)

I mine as well start a used car lot.

You going to the meet in Athens Monday? You should come early and stop by here on your way then we can follow ya out to Sonic.

Frög
06-14-2008, 10:20 PM
You going to the meet in Athens Monday? You should come early and stop by here on your way then we can follow ya out to Sonic.

I wish, I have work in atlanta.. But I will hold you up to the deal when school starts!

AnTi-PooN
06-14-2008, 10:31 PM
[QUOTE=BUGMAN]

where do you work?

BUGMAN
06-14-2008, 10:43 PM
[QUOTE=BUGMAN]

where do you work?

We are in Monroe just off Hwy 78. Anyone is welcome to stop by and hang out if ya care to. We are not bias in any form.

I am a Bugman by trade if that's what your asking. The shop is just a hobby shop for me and the family to have some fun and playtime.

BUGMAN
06-14-2008, 10:44 PM
Here is a video of Danny's Civic @ Bugday last year. That man can drive that car. With the short wheel base it gets squirrely quick but he made some really good passes on Bugday.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muyLB1FBfyc