PDA

View Full Version : Misc Inside 9-11

civic95
08-22-2005, 12:08 PM
Anyone watch that last night? It was pretty informative. I was shocked at how well the attack was thought out to every minute detail. It gave a good history on Bin Laden even yrs before the USS Cole bombing, and gives you a real understanding how they think, and just how extreme they really are.

Bishop
08-22-2005, 01:48 PM
nah, i didnt see it.

Danny
08-22-2005, 05:09 PM
anyone know how to find out when it will re-air?? lamars gay.

civic95
08-22-2005, 07:56 PM
aired again tonight. goes off in 4 mins though

Danny
08-22-2005, 08:07 PM
thanks, hey, if u see it coming, tell me bro!!! lamar man, we need to hang out somtime. maybe me u and brett can meet at moes up therer. old school style.

Brett
08-22-2005, 08:55 PM
I saw it last night, I was blown away at the way the inner workings are and how the whole plot came to be, The whole 9/11 plot started with a friend of Bin Ladens he was friends with back in the school days as kids, in the early '90s the guy met up with Bin Laden and he was just making conversation on how something like using planes as missles would be a thing to hit the US targets hard, that turned into plans and the plans began in 1995, and so did the training for 9/11

Also confirmed how Clinton didnt do shit after the USS COLE, not one attack to fight back, and even showed how the CIA had a exact location on Bin Laden and Clinton called off the hit back in the mid 90's because thier where kids in the village we where gonna shoot a missle into to kill Bin Laden. Glad to see a few kids cost us 3,000+ american lives, CLINTON WAS A FUCKIN PUSSY