PDA

View Full Version : is there a way...

Humphrizzle
06-14-2008, 03:53 AM
Is there a way to repossess my car after i sell it if the buyer rices it out?

I want to write a bill of sale to say if you buy my car and install a body kit or projector ebay lights and or euro tail lights, i want my car back with no refund.

help me out.. want to sell my car, dont want it riced out.

Ryumasi
06-14-2008, 03:54 AM
Just sell it to someone who you know isn't a ricer lol. If not, then you're pretty much screwed. But I'm not in the legal buisness so I have no idea what you can and can't do.

Humphrizzle
06-14-2008, 03:59 AM
yeah.. i want an old guy to buy it.. thats who i bought it from 50 year old dude.

Ryumasi
06-14-2008, 03:59 AM
Find either an old guy or a soccer mom. You'll be set.

Ryumasi
06-14-2008, 04:02 AM
Either way. I'm off to sleep. Gotta get up in about 5 and a half hours.

One_Bad_SHO
06-14-2008, 02:03 PM
No dum dum. Whoever you sell it to gets legal possesiion of the vehicle which means they get legal rights to make whatever changes they deem necessary. You will not have any say so whatsoever once the title is signed over.

Would it be fair if you ordered a big mac and fries and McDonalds told you that you couldnt put any ketchup on your fries? :screwy:

Lucky DAWG
06-14-2008, 02:09 PM
yea, retarded post man.

You are getting money from the sale, money is money who cares what they do.
There punishment is that no girls or employers will ever take them seriously riding around in that thing now.

Dr.G35
06-14-2008, 02:14 PM
No dum dum. Whoever you sell it to gets legal possesiion of the vehicle which means they get legal rights to make whatever changes they deem necessary. You will not have any say so whatsoever once the title is signed over.

Would it be fair if you ordered a big mac and fries and McDonalds told you that you couldnt put any ketchup on your fries? :screwy:

God please tell me your kidding :gay:

jwrape
06-14-2008, 02:16 PM
I face this every time I sell a car. I love everyone of my cars and treat them like my children but when i sell them I don't ever want to see the car again because I know they won't take as good care of them as I will.
I miss my 91 Mustang GT Convertible but I know if i was to soee it now it wouldn't be in the same condition. I would hate to think it was just sitting in a back yard or somethin'.
Just sell it to the fartherst away person you can find.

Had a friend in HS that had a just gorgeous 68' Camera Black with Black leather, totally restored. He sold it to someone locally so he could buy a Jeep. He saw it 3 years later in that same guys back yard, it was wrecked and RAGGED out, almost totalled from neglect. He bought it back and is still trying to bring it back its former glory. It was such a beautiful car too. It's a shame.

My Dad had a PERFECT 78' Trans Am with a 400 big block and it was beautiful Black. He was going to give it to me and then thought it was too much power for a 16 year old so he sold it. The kid that bought it, wrecked and totaled it 3 days later.

Sell your car and don't look back. It's hard because of all the work you put in it,but when you make the decision to sell it you also need to make the decision to let it go on all levels.

One_Bad_SHO
06-14-2008, 02:18 PM
God please tell me your kidding :gay:

Do you have anything intelligent to contribute regarding my post? I'm no legal expert but I've got common sense, something the Op and possibly yourself needs more of.

:)

Dr.G35
06-14-2008, 02:21 PM
he was being sarcastic dip****

One_Bad_SHO
06-14-2008, 02:25 PM
he was being sarcastic dip****

Oh right, because sarcasm is easily read over the internet. This is IA, never underestimate the stupidity of some of the members. Now kindly, punch yourself in the face.

willum14pb
06-14-2008, 02:26 PM
who cares it's a civic. let them do what they want. I say sell the POS and upgrade your life and leave that $500 mobile behind.

Dr.G35
06-14-2008, 02:34 PM
Oh right, because sarcasm is easily read over the internet. This is IA, never underestimate the stupidity of some of the members. Now kindly, punch yourself in the face.

No doubt on the stupidity part but i wouldnt do something to myself that your dad did to you your entire childhood.

thecrazyone
06-14-2008, 02:35 PM
lol

One_Bad_SHO
06-14-2008, 02:36 PM
No doubt on the stupidity part but i wouldnt do something to myself that your dad did to you your entire childhood.

:lmfao:

wow, i got pwnd

(Did... did ya see that? Did ya see what I did there? Thats sarcasm. Was it easy to read?)

Dr.G35
06-14-2008, 02:43 PM

wow, i got pwnd

(Did... did ya see that? Did ya see what I did there? Thats sarcasm. Was it easy to read?)

what a stutter?

Lucky DAWG
06-14-2008, 03:55 PM
what a stutter?

bwahaha

MistaCee
06-14-2008, 07:47 PM
But seriously I know people who wouldn't sell stock cars to people, just for the fear of them abusing the car or ricing it out. Like wtf do you care?

Lucky DAWG
06-14-2008, 08:04 PM
But seriously I know people who wouldn't sell stock cars to people, just for the fear of them abusing the car or ricing it out. Like wtf do you care?

honestly

i love automobiles but at the end of the day its a mode of transportation.
Exceptions are classics or rare cars... not a damn civic...

Frög
06-14-2008, 08:24 PM
who cares it's a civic. let them do what they want. I say sell the POS and upgrade your life and leave that $500 mobile behind.

thats fu.cked up..