PDA

View Full Version : I Peed Out Ma Butt

TheGodfather
06-14-2008, 01:48 AM
So McDonalds or my mas pasta didn't sit well with me tonight, and I'm gonna guess the former. That cheeseburger and fries did me in.

Anyways, my buddies and I are all hangin out at the pool hall. Chillin, they are knockin a few back, I'm winning some pool games. Then all of the sudden, BAM, the feeling hits me.

Don't know who all knows where I'm coming from, but the pain and tightness. Pain going down the left side and badly in the lower abdomen.

Well I get home to take my seat on the throne. My office is stacked with todays NY Post as well as yesterdays, and the newest Honda Tuning. So I'm set for my occupation.

Well don't know if you guys know where I'm coming from with this one either, but I sit there and the waves of pain come, which stop my reading unfortunatley, and I hear the gurgling noise in my left side, yet I can't go.

The pain comes and goes in 30 second intervals every 5 minutes. With some little ones dropping here and there, but nothing big.

Then the waters start flowing. I just have one big heave, and it's just peeing out my ass. It felt great, and smelled terrible, at the same time. So I know I'm done for now, but usually I'll have another session reminicsant of this one where I pee out my ass a significant amount. But not this time.

I had the after waves come, hmm while typing this I'm realizing this is like an earthquake with the big one then after shocks, oh well I digress. So I have a few more minor pains come in, and I end up just going a little bit, tiny amounts and all watery, until the last one I just had that was clear in color and very red.

I hope you enjoy my bowel story, because it ruined my night, hurt my stomach, and smelled up one side of the house.

That is all.

PS- Pics availible upon request.

PPS- Not even kidding.

slostang
06-14-2008, 01:51 AM
keep this nasty **** to yourself.

Psycho
06-14-2008, 01:57 AM
^ Whoa, that person looks like me. But my feces are solid, and hit the water with a manly kur-plunk. Weird sh!t.

RandomGuy
06-14-2008, 03:57 AM
might be salmonella from the tomatoes... read about it on the news... TONS of cases

tubby
06-14-2008, 08:40 AM
might be salmonella from the tomatoes... read about it on the news... TONS of cases

thats exactly wat it is..... good job randon guy

Dr.G35
06-14-2008, 02:19 PM
wow i have a very similar story, but i ate at olive garden. i know exactly how you feel. while your sitting there, pushing and pushing and your forehead is starting to get sweaty........yea i had that this morning

Mr. Clean
06-14-2008, 02:21 PM
yall need to quit eating tomatoes then... geeez.

www.ratemypoo.com

Dr.G35
06-14-2008, 02:22 PM
dont even want to go to that website. after my morning **** i felt like Mr. Clean!!! hahaha

d_day87
06-15-2008, 12:32 AM

www.ratemypoo.com

LOL... you sick fvck, i had to check it out. :lmfao:

slostang
06-15-2008, 09:16 PM

www.ratemypoo.com

clicking this link cost me over $340. it gave me spyware, a Trojan horse, and other assorted viruses. the geek squad now has my computer. come to my house so I can kick $340 out of your testicles. :goodjob:

sogood
06-15-2008, 09:52 PM
clicking this link cost me over $340. it gave me spyware, a Trojan horse, and other assorted viruses. the geek squad now has my computer. come to my house so I can kick $340 out of your testicles. :goodjob:

:lmao:

Mac FTW.

TheGodfather
06-15-2008, 09:58 PM
:lmao:

Mac FTW.

Don't hijack my thread, and nice job calling me back ass. :rolleyes:

sogood
06-15-2008, 10:05 PM
Don't hijack my thread, and nice job calling me back ass. :rolleyes:

Fuh q.

Btw, nice sig "bro" :rolleyes:

TheGodfather
06-15-2008, 10:11 PM
Fuh q.

Btw, nice sig "bro" :rolleyes:

Oh ok.

Smoke a little less pot and you might remember things.

sogood
06-15-2008, 10:18 PM
Oh ok.

Smoke a little less pot and you might remember things.

.......lol

Steve does not equal memory/pot.

TheGodfather
06-15-2008, 10:19 PM
.......lol

Steve does not equal memory/pot.

You love Steve more than anyone in the world.

sogood
06-15-2008, 10:23 PM
You love Steve more than anyone in the world.

Everyone in the world could be dead and that'd still be a no.

Turbo Terrance
06-15-2008, 10:26 PM
I Bet ur A$$Hole was on fyahhh...

TheGodfather
06-16-2008, 01:15 AM
I Bet ur A$$Hole was on fyahhh...

Very much so.

:(

:toilet: