PDA

View Full Version : My Friday the 13TH!

mettermaxima
06-13-2008, 11:08 PM
This evening I decided to take my sons to see the movie “The Incredible Hulk” I took them to see the 1st one years ago (Ethan was scared and cried so we had to leave), so I was skeptical about taking them again but they both have grown older and they wanted to go really bad. I said well I’ll take ya’ll, so we were going to see the 7:15 showing we left the house at 6, got to Statesboro at 6:30 I went by the theater to get our tickets so we would not have to stand in line. So we got our tickets and I asked the boys what they wanted to eat before the movies, they said Burger King, so we went to eat we got to Burger King at about 6:30 and we ate, we got done eating at 6:45 so we left and I knew the movie started at 7:15 so I was taking the back roads back to the theater so I came up to a 3-way stop area, I slowed down as I got to the stop sign I slowed down to an almost stop, I tapped the gas and rolled right through the sign then I looked up to my right and saw a Statesboro cop sitting there, he pulled me over and asked what was my hurry was? So I showed him my ticket stub for the movie I was taking my boys to see at 7:15 and he said ok so he asked for my license and registration, so I gave them to him and he went back to his car so I’m sitting there it’s 7:05 by now, he came back to my truck at 7:20 and hands me a ticket and says I’m giving you a ticket for running that stop sign it’s $124.00 and boys ya’ll have a good time w/ya daddy at the movies and he walked away. I admit I should have stopped completely at the stop sign! So me and my boys went on to the movie it was great, I liked it better than the 1st one and Ethan did not cry or get scared, it has more action and the Hulk has a personality this time and the villain was just plain ugly. Well this is how my Friday the 13th evening went what about yours?

slostang
06-13-2008, 11:11 PM
This evening I decided to take my sons to see the movie “The Incredible Hulk” I took them to see the 1st one years ago (Ethan was scared and cried so we had to leave), so I was skeptical about taking them again but they both have grown older and they wanted to go really bad. I said well I’ll take ya’ll, so we were going to see the 7:15 showing we left the house at 6, got to Statesboro at 6:30 I went by the theater to get our tickets so we would not have to stand in line. So we got our tickets and I asked the boys what they wanted to eat before the movies, they said Burger King, so we went to eat we got to Burger King at about 6:30 and we ate, we got done eating at 6:45 so we left and I knew the movie started at 7:15 so I was taking the back roads back to the theater so I came up to a 3-way stop area, I slowed down as I got to the stop sign I slowed down to an almost stop, I tapped the gas and rolled right through the sign then I looked up to my right and saw a Statesboro cop sitting there, he pulled me over and asked what was my hurry was? So I showed him my ticket stub for the movie I was taking my boys to see at 7:15 and he said ok so he asked for my license and registration, so I gave them to him and he went back to his car so I’m sitting there it’s 7:05 by now, he came back to my truck at 7:20 and hands me a ticket and says I’m giving you a ticket for running that stop sign it’s $124.00 and boys ya’ll have a good time w/ya daddy at the movies and he walked away. I admit I should have stopped completely at the stop sign! So me and my boys went on to the movie it was great, I liked it better than the 1st one and Ethan did not cry or get scared, it has more action and the Hulk has a personality this time and the villain was just plain ugly. Well this is how my Friday the 13th evening went what about yours?

http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk308/deffiu/christ-middle-finger.jpg

IndianStig
06-13-2008, 11:20 PM
That sucks, those tickets did you no good at all. I hate cops like that, have SOME compassion for a man with two kids in the car trying to get in the movie at least.

I could understand if it was a youngn like me in a sports car but you are in a truck with two kids. Oh well, do the crime, pay the time.

My 13th consisted of hit a cat last night past 12 (sign of a bad friday the 13th coming). Have my buyer on my car officially be a douche and not tell me he doesn't have the money untill today. Get a letter in the mail saying my license will be suspended on July 4th, 2008.

yogi08
06-13-2008, 11:24 PM
yeah will i saw you inline at the movies, i went to brusters with my ol lady, then took her to see "the happening" i think thats wat it was called. i kept dosing off but she atleast liked the movie haha.

Kourt
06-13-2008, 11:29 PM
Tickets FTW. I got a reckless driving ticket for accelerating to quickly down an isle in a parking lot. Guy was a real jerk too, doing your job or not others, get it done just as well being nice about it.

thepolecat
06-13-2008, 11:42 PM
max- sucks dude- I cant say I miss the statesboro PD when it comes to driving.

SiRed94
06-14-2008, 12:24 AM
Tickets FTW. I got a reckless driving ticket for accelerating to quickly down an isle in a parking lot. Guy was a real jerk too, doing your job or not others, get it done just as well being nice about it.

my buddy got a reckless driving ticket for that...

fight club
06-14-2008, 01:34 AM
HAHAHAAH i got that same ticket at 3 am on friday. rolled through on a right hand turn at a red light with complete visibility. i told him i yeilded lol.