PDA

View Full Version : LOL let me finish first....

UpSideDownDesi
06-13-2008, 09:28 PM
blah , dont give me that profesional crap.... ... hahah im smart enough to know that all media outlets out there have some sort of advertising depertment per say... I careless about your multiple business... that dont mean ****...

hey MR Business man... Dont you work at suntrust ? Damn, all those business are not doing to well..

****, let me go and get 10 business licenses and call myself a business man.....

lol Walk my shoes ***** and then claim ****.
my bad should be amature and ranting like you??? No one asked you to give a crap about what i do.

And your point is with suntrust? I must be stupid to increase my cash inflow and achieve what i am trying to do. Having a job must mean businesses are doing shiit, looking at IA (3 2 1 crash)...so how many jobs do u have??? Great thinking man...simply awesome.

10 business licenses...damn u got me...my game plan.

k lock it.

Echonova
06-13-2008, 09:34 PM
I'll hold both ya'lls wallets while you fight it out.

Elbow
06-13-2008, 09:35 PM
Julio that was kind of harsh..

tony
06-13-2008, 09:38 PM
I don't think this one will get locked.. its like watching an bad accident about to happen, you know its wrong to be entertained but you just can't help it.

Echonova
06-13-2008, 09:39 PM
Julio that was kind of harsh..Julio said he will destroy you, and you are not worthy of being spoken to directly by him.

Elbow
06-13-2008, 09:40 PM
LOL

Julio
06-13-2008, 09:43 PM
Listen dude... you been on IA a long time to know THE RULES.

Dont get mad, cause I called you out...On not contacting IA to advertise your stuff.. Nope,,, you just simply went with the trying to slide things..

You started with one house for rent and now you have multiples.. C'mon playboy... Dont spit up... it will fall back on you....

I respect anyone trying to make money.. nothing wrong with that and I dont care how.. But since you were bragging on how you are a business man and ****..... Anyways, on IA you must use the right outlets .. really simple...

How many jobs I have..

I have 3......... whats your point? I know all about the hustle playboy.. and only one is a BUSINESS.. which is IA... Im a GM for Racetrac petroleum, I deliver pizza a few nights a week..... No shame in my game...

IndianStig
06-13-2008, 09:45 PM
sunny you should be a site sponsor so you can be a mod and ban yourself for calling out a mod. hahaha

Echonova
06-13-2008, 09:46 PM
How many jobs I have..

I have 3......... whats your point? I know all about the hustle playboy.. and only one is a BUSINESS.. which is IA... Im a GM for Racetrac petroleum, I deliver pizza a few nights a week..... No shame in my game...Which RaceTrac (if you don't mind saying) I'm sure I've shut you down a time or two for annual compliance testing...

Nemesis
06-13-2008, 09:47 PM
wait, so what thread started all of this? I see people getting pwn3d by the language censors lol

Julio
06-13-2008, 09:48 PM
Which RaceTrac (if you don't mind saying) I'm sure I've shut you down a time or two for annual compliance testing...

lol.. I never been shutdown for compliance.. lol.. I know a few of the stores have though.. I move around alot.. :crazy:

redrumracer
06-13-2008, 09:50 PM
sunny you should be a site sponsor so you can be a mod and ban yourself for calling out a mod. hahaha
its the wl and its allowed, and hes not a mod hes the owner

Echonova
06-13-2008, 09:51 PM
lol.. I never been shutdown for compliance.. lol.. I know a few of the stores have though.. I move around alot.. :crazy:Well maybe not while you were there... At the very least once a year you have your Stage II test. Vapor recovery FTL. Good news is the EPD is ditching it 2011.:bump:

Edit: I don't mean shut down for more than a couple hours to do the testing, I personally have never had a failing a Racetrac site.

Julio
06-13-2008, 09:54 PM
Well maybe not while you were there... At the very least once a year you have your Stage II test. Vapor recovery FTL. Good news is the EPD is ditching it 2011.:bump:

Naw at any of my stores.. while Ive been there.. we keep our records and daily stage 2 checklist on point along with all training certificates..... Believe me man.. I hate dealing with you mofo's. I did have a lady give me hard time when I took over the alpharretta store, they didnt have there **** in line man.. But she finally gave me a break and understood that I just took over this store.. but yo.. she was a *****..

UpSideDownDesi
06-13-2008, 09:57 PM
Listen dude... you been on IA a long time to know THE RULES.

Dont get mad, cause I called you out...On not contacting IA to advertise your stuff.. Nope,,, you just simply went with the trying to slide things..

You started with one house for rent and now you have multiples.. C'mon playboy... Dont spit up... it will fall back on you....

I respect anyone trying to make money.. nothing wrong with that and I dont care how.. But since you were bragging on how you are a business man and ****..... Anyways, on IA you must use the right outlets on IA... really simple...

How many jobs I have..

I have 3......... whats your point? I know all about the hustle playboy.. and only one is a BUSINESS.. which is IA... Im a GM for Racetrac petroleum, I deliver pizza a few nights a week..... No shame in my game...
Sound a little better now :goodjob:.
I been called out plenty of times and i wasn't even close to mad. Nothing online is worth getting mad over. One is my rental property so that's up (not a business). One i moved out of and it's up for sale or rent. I didn't brag, responded according to the situation and don't like it when someone says, "your ****ty business, **** you and **** your business" when i have put blood and sweat in it. I would have bragged about it long time ago if i wanted. To me sounded more like you were bragging/talking the way u were coz of ur IA ownership.
in bold....My point said by you (reffering to your Suntrust comment).

Double_0_Rusty
06-13-2008, 10:00 PM
Whole point of thread? How bout keeping it in PMs? kthnxbai.

Echonova
06-13-2008, 10:00 PM
Naw at any of my stores.. while Ive been there.. we keep our records and daily stage 2 checklist on point along with all training certificates..... Believe me man.. I hate dealing with you mofo's. I did have a lady give me hard time when I took over the alpharretta store, they didnt have there **** in line man.. But she finally gave me a break and understood that I just took over this store.. but yo.. she was a *****..Her name wasn't Yesra by any chance??? Barely speaks English?

Echonova
06-13-2008, 10:01 PM
Whole point of thread? How bout keeping it in PMs? kthnxbai.I will cut you.

Double_0_Rusty
06-13-2008, 10:03 PM
I will cut you. I was kidding, but seriously Im not scared of that dull plastic knife with FAKE blood stains on it.:D

BKgen®
06-13-2008, 10:09 PM
jerry, jerry, jerry...

Lucky DAWG
06-14-2008, 10:45 AM
Whole point of thread? How bout keeping it in PMs? kthnxbai.

but then no one would get the attention denied to them as a little boy

......awwww how saddddd....... :(