PDA

View Full Version : Misc The Incredible Hulk

ironchef
06-13-2008, 01:33 AM
Was AWESOME!

I'd venture to say it was pretty on par with Iron Man. It had a little bit more of a serious tone, though theres a few laughs here and there.

-Good Acting
-Sweet effects
-Hulk vs Abomination > Iron Man vs War Monger by like 30x.
-Good Story

This makes the 2003 Hulk look like a complete waste of time and money.

Can't wait for Iron Man 2 and The Avengers.

The Youngn
06-13-2008, 01:47 AM
Straight up bad ass movie!!

We were waiting till after the credits to see if they were going to show anything like in Iron Man but they didnt....came before the credits.

Boosted FC
06-13-2008, 08:57 AM
Was AWESOME!

I'd venture to say it was pretty on par with Iron Man. It had a little bit more of a serious tone, though theres a few laughs here and there.

-Good Acting
-Sweet effects
-Hulk vs Abomination > Iron Man vs War Monger by like 30x.
-Good Story

This makes the 2003 Hulk look like a complete waste of time and money.

Can't wait for Iron Man 2 and The Avengers.

2003 Hulk was a complete waste of time & money (I haven't even bought that crap on DVD). Good review though, taking the boys to see it Saturday :goodjob:.

Nomad!
06-13-2008, 09:44 AM
I'm checking it out tonight. It's good to hear that it's so much better than the 03 version. I was interested in the movie when I found out that Edward Norton was playing the role of Bruce Banner but, after hearing the radio promo with the Hulk saying HULK SMASH! I was pretty much sold :goodjob:

Mchnhead2k5
06-13-2008, 12:05 PM
TIH is a very good movie. I would say on first glance that it's definately better than the one with Eric Bana which came out in 2003. Even though the movie company said that this movie is a reboot of the 2003 movie, it starts off where The Hulk ended to some degree.

osnap
06-13-2008, 01:22 PM
im looking forward to seeing it simply because im a big ed norton fan