SilviaK93
08-22-2005, 10:20 AM
Z06
374rwhp/362rwtq

Evo
389awhp/420awtq

Seems to me the EVO has the advantage!
EVO--> 15 more hp and 58 more tq

50-120mph= EVO doesnt shift but Z shifts twice!

Not saying I will win ,because I may lose, but I am confident by no more than a car if me losing is the case. ;)

Anytime.............

SLOWR/T
08-22-2005, 10:51 AM
damn i thought it already happened :( i want a vid when it does!!!

DrivenMind
08-22-2005, 10:56 AM
ya I'd like to see that one. Also considering you both took the new Viper this should be a good match up.

Thrust
08-22-2005, 11:05 AM
Can I get in on this? :D

Pablo
08-22-2005, 11:40 AM
Thrust, I would like to see you run Marshall.
That would be a nice race

SilviaK93
08-22-2005, 11:50 AM
Can I get in on this? :D

Come on out Thrust! We might need to push the mph a but higher so I can catch back up with all that tq your makin! ;)

tony
08-22-2005, 12:07 PM
I say he instantly puts 2 cars on you and maintains that lead.. nothing against ya marshall but charles has some tricks up his sleeve

4dmin
08-22-2005, 12:11 PM
oh shit when is this... i wanna be on the hwy to see this

SilviaK93
08-22-2005, 01:26 PM
oh shit when is this... i wanna be on the hwy to see this

I am sure he will have his camera person with him...........no need for a million people to create chaos....... ;)

Thrust
08-22-2005, 01:28 PM
Come on out Thrust! We might need to push the mph a but higher so I can catch back up with all that tq your makin! ;)
Im only going to go to the top of 4th (140ish). Pm me the details.

Wedge
08-22-2005, 03:58 PM
*cough*gofromadig*cough*

Genya
08-22-2005, 04:15 PM
Sounds interesting, hope a vid comes of it. Seems close enough I dont even feel like prediciting a winner.

ct9a gsr
08-22-2005, 06:59 PM
I smell trickery...

I think Marshall has some toys he's not telling me about... hehe.

We'll race sometime sooner or later... maybe this weekend if time permits?

I wanna see Marshall and Thrust race first. =]

SilviaK93
08-22-2005, 07:26 PM
I smell trickery...

I think Marshall has some toys he's not telling me about... hehe.

We'll race sometime sooner or later... maybe this weekend if time permits?

I wanna see Marshall and Thrust race first. =]

somebody is not so confident in their car it seems.....:confused:
Come on Charles, I wanted to race you months back ever since you beat that Z06 you raced. My whole point of this is that your car will run side by side with a stock Z, and more importantly than that with a GOOD DRIVER, if you dont BB.

Here is what I propose.......
Two races:
#1- no BB'ing
#2- BB to whatever you want 20-25psi.......we will have a good idea where I will be from the first race.

I will admit you will pull me from the punch BB'ing, but the question lies whether I can run you down or not. Tony thinks not, but I would have to guess if you and Tony raced you would pull 2 cars on the jump and hold steady. Where as when I raced Tony I pulled a car on the jump and another on the shift to fourth. We went alittle higher in the mph and it just uglier by the rev:idb:, but WE are stopping at 120.

So can I run down a fast a$$ Evo after he pulls me two cars on the punch?

That is the question at hand.....:thinking:

flysi00
08-22-2005, 08:08 PM
damn sounds like a good race good luck guys

UpSideDownDesi
08-23-2005, 11:39 PM
i wanna see......in person i mean lol

Boosted S60R
08-24-2005, 09:34 AM
I know I would get killed but I wanna see how close I would be now then after my turbo upgrade. Shit either way I just wanna see the race.

AznTraitor
08-24-2005, 09:50 AM
I know I would get killed but I wanna see how close I would be now then after my turbo upgrade. Shit either way I just wanna see the race.

tell you what mikey, I'll pull the MGB out of storage and give you a shot at it....I'm sure it wont be pretty being beat by a 30+ yr old car.....:D

tony
08-24-2005, 11:13 AM
I will admit you will pull me from the punch BB'ing, but the question lies whether I can run you down or not. Tony thinks not, but I would have to guess if you and Tony raced you would pull 2 cars on the jump and hold steady. Where as when I raced Tony I pulled a car on the jump and another on the shift to fourth. We went alittle higher in the mph and it just uglier by the rev:idb:, but WE are stopping at 120.

:

lol I just have to know what happened on the first run? I hit boost around the time you punched it and there wasnt any pulling till 120+.. I actually got the jump on that one. I'll be the first to admit that I couldnt hang with ya over 120 but up till then I'd like to believe we're about even.. dont let the 13's at commerce fool ya

Trey
08-24-2005, 02:33 PM
So can I run down a fast a$$ Evo after he pulls me two cars on the punch?

Nope. ;)

Genya would be a cool race with you as well.

SilviaK93
08-24-2005, 03:36 PM
I love the way people talk so much on the board but when it comes down to it what happens? Seems like some peoples fingers are faster than their cars.

Tony- dont even start with the first run game. You got the jump cause we didnt go off a honk right? The second time we went off a honk and where were you? It doesnt take 120mph for me to start pulling that "heavy luxury" car you got there :slap:! I have told you time and time again bring that thing out and I will line up once again and walk you once, twice, three times again! However many times it takes for you to see that you just cant hang with gearing, power/weight, and aero. Just let me know- :rolleyes:.

Trey- Please dont start with the :blah: :blah:, I dont even know who Genya is nor is he in the title as me calling him out.

Charles doesnt want to "truly" run as he throws the subject off to me running Thrust.

SilviaK93
08-24-2005, 03:38 PM
lol I just have to know what happened on the first run? I hit boost around the time you punched it and there wasnt any pulling till 120+.. I actually got the jump on that one. I'll be the first to admit that I couldnt hang with ya over 120 but up till then I'd like to believe we're about even.. dont let the 13's at commerce fool ya

the 13's at Commerce dont fool me........your car is fast I know that and you know that. But it seems you have a hard time believing that my nearly stock car will walk away from your XXXXXX dollar amount investment in that G.

You know where I will be at if weather permits- but will you show up and line it back up with the Z? :thinking:

Trey
08-24-2005, 04:33 PM
Genya has replied to this thread and has the numbers to hang so don't be so quick to dismiss. :D

SilviaK93
08-24-2005, 04:45 PM
Genya has replied to this thread and has the numbers to hang so don't be so quick to dismiss. :D

If he wants to race then I would line it up, but he has not made mention of racing me so I will leave it at that.

ct9a gsr
08-24-2005, 05:26 PM
I never want to "truely" run anyone really... it's ppl who call me out to race them 99% of the time, not vice versa... I have nothing to prove that hasn't already been proven.

I just wanna see how you and Thrust would do against each other... honestly, I think Thrust would pull away from me from the start all the way to the end, from a roll. Against you Marshall, I have no idea. Most races I go into, I expect to lose.

I'll run you whenever I see you and it's convenient... I may be at the BP in Gwinett this Friday night... you can look for me there... however, I'm not PROMISING that I'll be there. I have work and other things to attend to... and plz don't think that's just an excuse. Street racing isn't my life, as suprising as that may be. =]

tony
08-24-2005, 06:14 PM
the 13's at Commerce dont fool me........your car is fast I know that and you know that. But it seems you have a hard time believing that my nearly stock car will walk away from your XXXXXX dollar amount investment in that G.

You know where I will be at if weather permits- but will you show up and line it back up with the Z? :thinking:

That Z is putting down a LOT more power now from what I heard.. remember she goes to the same shop I do so when she's making more power they try to egg me to do the same. I'll line up though.. no worries.

lol and it does piss me off that it took $10k to even things up with a completely stock Z06.. but how many twin turbo'd G35's do you see around?

AznTraitor
08-24-2005, 06:46 PM
That Z is putting down a LOT more power now from what I heard.. remember she goes to the same shop I do so when she's making more power they try to egg me to do the same. I'll line up though.. no worries.

lol and it does piss me off that it took $10k to even things up with a completely stock Z06.. but how many twin turbo'd G35's do you see around?

+1
being different is cool.

Trey
08-24-2005, 07:21 PM
If he wants to race then I would line it up, but he has not made mention of racing me so I will leave it at that.

Cool, I guess I did pushed him out of the line there. :D

Any one would be fun to watch tho.

SilverJester
08-24-2005, 08:31 PM
this defnitly sounds like a good race. Although I can see why you don't want to go from a stop, I'm wondering at what speed are you guys considering going from? I'm not used to people racing from a roll, most people I know just go from a dig. Oh and what is "BBing" brake boosting?

Dragonfly5338
08-24-2005, 10:15 PM
brake boosting?

yessir

JITB
08-24-2005, 11:32 PM
can someone explaint he whole brake boosting...im an idiot...:)

Speedm0(\)key
08-25-2005, 12:00 AM
you hold down the brake a little and give it partial throttle.. keep a speed say 60mph but you are already at close to full boost.

SilviaK93
08-25-2005, 09:44 AM

Shop? I dont go to a shop, I do all my own work in my garage. The only thing I have asked from a shop thus far is tuning. That was done by MDMC and I dont think they work on G's, but maybe I am wrong? :confused:

Yeah the Z makes more power it's in the sig but when we ran I was making 366/359 vs. the now 374/362. I dont need anymore power to hang with you big Tony! ;) You are right in the fact that there are not many G35TT's running around and if there are yours is the nicest I have seen. I see different color Z's everyday for the most part, but I still love mine!:crazy:

Are you coming out tonight? I will be there if weather permits- just cleaned her up last night!:D

ct9a gsr
08-25-2005, 11:00 AM
I think you two are confusing each other by refering to "Z". Marshall's referring to his Z06 while Tony is referring to the white 350z TT Convertible...

Marshall, you gonna be out around Pleasant Hill on Friday night?

tony
08-25-2005, 11:59 AM
Shop? I dont go to a shop, I do all my own work in my garage. The only thing I have asked from a shop thus far is tuning. That was done by MDMC and I dont think they work on G's, but maybe I am wrong? :confused:

Yeah the Z makes more power it's in the sig but when we ran I was making 366/359 vs. the now 374/362. I dont need anymore power to hang with you big Tony! ;) You are right in the fact that there are not many G35TT's running around and if there are yours is the nicest I have seen. I see different color Z's everyday for the most part, but I still love mine!:crazy:

Are you coming out tonight? I will be there if weather permits- just cleaned her up last night!:D

my bad marshall, I was talking about the white 350Z.. TT'd convertible.. naturally when I see "Z" I think 350Z and not the Z06.

I'm going to see about possibly picking my car up today or tomorrow.. the insurance company is the hold up now.

technoteg97
08-25-2005, 12:01 PM
ct9a gsr - Owns in his modified Evo.. ( correct me if im wrong, but I thought your evo broke down sumhow n was undriveable ..Unless you just got it fixed from a shop really fast and cheap? ..and i thought u were startin to sell evo parts man )

SpeedingEvo
08-25-2005, 12:38 PM
ct9a gsr - Owns in his modified Evo..

Man, I couldnt of had said it better :goodjob:

SilviaK93
08-25-2005, 12:39 PM
Marshall, you gonna be out around Pleasant Hill on Friday night?

Yeah I will be but time I am out there is the only thing in question. I already had somethings planned with my girl, so when that is over I will be heading up there.

SilviaK93
08-25-2005, 12:40 PM
my bad marshall, I was talking about the white 350Z.. TT'd convertible.. naturally when I see "Z" I think 350Z and not the Z06.

I'm going to see about possibly picking my car up today or tomorrow.. the insurance company is the hold up now.

So all this time you didnt see "Z"06 in my sig......mannnnn Tony you need to take some vacation time.

Speedm0(\)key
08-25-2005, 12:48 PM
why were you running 13's tony?.. im not trying to be funny at all , just asking cause i mean you did get out the hole good a couple of times but your times werent very good. neither were mine.. 14.3 @ 99 with 2.3-2.4 60's in the Z, and 13.2 @106 in the STi with 1.9 60's .. only reason im bringin this up is cause one of our crew members was running 12.9's in his TT350z on street tires making less power than you, what went wrong?

Speedm0(\)key
08-25-2005, 12:50 PM
hey sam

WWW.XECUSHYNR8CING.COM = page cannot be found

OWNED!!!

tony
08-25-2005, 02:06 PM
why were you running 13's tony?.. im not trying to be funny at all , just asking cause i mean you did get out the hole good a couple of times but your times werent very good. neither were mine.. 14.3 @ 99 with 2.3-2.4 60's in the Z, and 13.2 @106 in the STi with 1.9 60's .. only reason im bringin this up is cause one of our crew members was running 12.9's in his TT350z on street tires making less power than you, what went wrong?

I understand completely, I asked myself the same thing that whole night. To put it simply, I cant launch at all when it comes to the track. I ran a 13.9 n/a with better 60 ft times on street tires then I did with slicks at Commerce. I think there were two reasons for this..

1. I've never driven anything with this much power so I was just dropping the clutch and spinning through first and second (and 3rd sometimes) I'd try to feather the clutch but it wasnt working.

2. I wasnt lighting up the slicks the way I should have. I always thought big burnouts was more for show than anything but I realized how important it is that night.. next time I go I'm going to try and do my burnouts in 2nd gear.

The frustrating thing is I'm seeing a good number of TT'd Z's run 11's with the same amount of power I have and they're trapping much higher than me.. my best was 12.9 @ 111mph that night.

Its just something that is going to take a lot more practice on my part cause I'm still a novice at the track.

You have a red 350Z right? Did you ever come to one of the G35Frenzy meets? I think I met you before when you first bought it.

So all this time you didnt see "Z"06 in my sig......mannnnn Tony you need to take some vacation time.

you dont even know the half, I didnt realize till today that the month is almost over, it just hit me that I havent had my car in two months. lol I think for everyones safety if I come out this weekend I will just be a spectator until I get some rest.

DrivenMind
08-25-2005, 02:28 PM
The frustrating thing is I'm seeing a good number of TT'd Z's run 11's with the same amount of power I have and they're trapping much higher than me.. my best was 12.9 @ 111mph that night.

Are you referring to 300ZX Twin Turbos? or twin turboed 350z's?

12.9 isn't bad at all if you're spinning through 3rd.
Although the only reason I could see your times being lower than a 350zs with the same power would be weight. Aren't G35s heavier than 350z's by like 100-400 lbs, depending on trim of the two cars being compared?

JITB
08-25-2005, 05:46 PM
you hold down the brake a little and give it partial throttle.. keep a speed say 60mph but you are already at close to full boost.

Ahh makes since..

ct9a gsr
08-25-2005, 06:00 PM
ct9a gsr - Owns in his modified Evo.. ( correct me if im wrong, but I thought your evo broke down sumhow n was undriveable ..Unless you just got it fixed from a shop really fast and cheap? ..and i thought u were startin to sell evo parts man )

Yes, it was broken for awhile... and yes, it was fixed... and yes, I will be parting out some stuff on my Evo soon.

Subleg4
08-25-2005, 07:32 PM
ct9a gsr, love the sig, Lancer OZ Rally w/ 100% Evo VIII Conversion hehe

oh ya and waht does "ct9a gsr" mean? wondered thata few times

Speedm0(\)key
08-25-2005, 07:40 PM
ct9a i beleive is the chassis code, and gsr is the trim that it is... in japan?....i think its the basic evo?

Speedm0(\)key
08-25-2005, 07:47 PM
I understand completely, I asked myself the same thing that whole night. To put it simply, I cant launch at all when it comes to the track. I ran a 13.9 n/a with better 60 ft times on street tires then I did with slicks at Commerce. I think there were two reasons for this..

1. I've never driven anything with this much power so I was just dropping the clutch and spinning through first and second (and 3rd sometimes) I'd try to feather the clutch but it wasnt working.

2. I wasnt lighting up the slicks the way I should have. I always thought big burnouts was more for show than anything but I realized how important it is that night.. next time I go I'm going to try and do my burnouts in 2nd gear.

Its just something that is going to take a lot more practice on my part cause I'm still a novice at the track.

You have a red 350Z right? Did you ever come to one of the G35Frenzy meets? I think I met you before when you first bought it.

you dont even know the half, I didnt realize till today that the month is almost over, it just hit me that I havent had my car in two months. lol I think for everyones safety if I come out this weekend I will just be a spectator until I get some rest.

hmmm.. i remember i did go with Josh (silverstone TT 350z) to a place.. forgot the name.. i met Jeremy and his wife.. i think it was in dunwoody/chamblee... and i did talk with a black guy with a G35.. i beleive at the time i was completely stock and he had a Popcharger. something like that... was that you?

tony
08-25-2005, 07:54 PM
hmmm.. i remember i did go with Josh (silverstone TT 350z) to a place.. forgot the name.. i met Jeremy and his wife.. i think it was in dunwoody/chamblee... and i did talk with a black guy with a G35.. i beleive at the time i was completely stock and he had a Popcharger. something like that... was that you?

yep that was me, I had racing hart J8's at the time and no body kit.. nothing special

tony
08-25-2005, 07:56 PM
Are you referring to 300ZX Twin Turbos? or twin turboed 350z's?

12.9 isn't bad at all if you're spinning through 3rd.
Although the only reason I could see your times being lower than a 350zs with the same power would be weight. Aren't G35s heavier than 350z's by like 100-400 lbs, depending on trim of the two cars being compared?

I was talking about Twin Turbo'd 350Z's, the thing is TT'd G35's are hitting 11's as well. I'm sure by the time import showdown comes around in october I'll have better times at the track.

SpeedingEvo
08-25-2005, 10:18 PM
hey sam

WWW.XECUSHYNR8CING.COM = page cannot be found

OWNED!!!

Heh, Heh, Members Only~ :cool:

ct9a gsr
08-25-2005, 10:25 PM
ct9a gsr, love the sig, Lancer OZ Rally w/ 100% Evo VIII Conversion hehe

oh ya and waht does "ct9a gsr" mean? wondered thata few times

someone changed my sig... used to say 175whp / 150wtq... -.-

yes, ct9a = chassis code for evo 7/8/9 and gsr = trim... the GSR is the "straight 8" in the US... not a RS and not a MR.

Speedm0(\)key
08-26-2005, 12:26 PM
I was talking about Twin Turbo'd 350Z's, the thing is TT'd G35's are hitting 11's as well. I'm sure by the time import showdown comes around in october I'll have better times at the track.

small world huh?... i've met people from here accidentally everywhere.. like charles, he once flipped out on my z vs evo story... but it was cool i showed him video proof. :D

ct9a gsr
08-27-2005, 02:33 AM
Yeah I will be but time I am out there is the only thing in question. I already had somethings planned with my girl, so when that is over I will be heading up there.

I was on Pleasant Hill all day / night... no sign of you anywhere... but that's ok.

good night.

Speedm0(\)key
08-27-2005, 02:47 AM
I was on Pleasant Hill all day / night... no sign of you anywhere... but that's ok.

good night.

yeah.. unfortunately i had to hang out with charles up there. he was explaining his sick EVO VIII conversion :lmfao:

SilviaK93
08-27-2005, 09:37 AM

good night.

I showed up at 12:15 must had just missed you. People dont normally get there until after 10, so no need to wait around all day and night. I can be there tonight?

ct9a gsr
08-27-2005, 12:06 PM
I was there 'til 2am - 3am... I saw a couple of black Corvettes cruise around Pleasant Hill throughout the night, thought they were you but I guess not...

I won't be in Gwinett tonight. It's a 45min drive for me just to get there and I have work early tommorow.

SilviaK93
08-27-2005, 12:54 PM
I was there 'til 2am - 3am... I saw a couple of black Corvettes cruise around Pleasant Hill throughout the night, thought they were you but I guess not...

I won't be in Gwinett tonight. It's a 45min drive for me just to get there and I have work early tommorow.

I got to the normal spot at 12:15 with Pablo right behind me and we cruised down to the other lot where people meet and noone to be seen. So we hopped on the hwy up to another spot in the buford area. If you saw a black Z with a black civic behind it that would have been me, but I didnt see any evos out at all.

SilviaK93
08-27-2005, 12:56 PM
where u gonna be tonight?

Luv2spd
08-27-2005, 06:19 PM
where u gonna be tonight?

I out ran you one time in my STOCK Trans Am. I'll be glad to hand you your a$$ again tonight. Maybe this time that expensive Corvette can keep up. It takes me about 45 minutes to get up to Pleasant Hill. I'll drive it to meet up with you and line 'em up.

I know someone else in a Z06 that tried to race that same EVO. He punked out bad and said he doesn't street race. That silver Z06 would've waxed his a$$ all over the road. Got my money on Marshall's slow Z for him and the EVO.

ct9a gsr
08-27-2005, 07:31 PM
I know someone else in a Z06 that tried to race that same EVO. He punked out bad and said he doesn't street race. That silver Z06 would've waxed his a$$ all over the road. Got my money on Marshall's slow Z for him and the EVO.

That's nice. I've never been offered to race a silver z06 to my memory. I think the only race I've ever declined is to Clark's Supra, for obvious reasons. You must be one of the several ppl who run around Barrett spreading rumors about me losing to blah blah or being too scared to race blah blah. Seems like there's a few of you now.

By the way, I don't street race ever... I mean, the plethora of videos that I make of me racing people are all on closed racetracks that coincidently resemble local interstate highways.

Oh yah, welcome to IA, great first post.

technoteg97
08-27-2005, 07:32 PM
woah..what happened here..Charlie's tha man!

Speedm0(\)key
08-27-2005, 08:05 PM
the normal spot got porkchop invaded, so we moved on to the next, everyone knows the alternatives

Luv2spd
08-28-2005, 03:24 AM
That's nice. I've never been offered to race a silver z06 to my memory. I think the only race I've ever declined is to Clark's Supra, for obvious reasons. You must be one of the several ppl who run around Barrett spreading rumors about me losing to blah blah or being too scared to race blah blah. Seems like there's a few of you now.

By the way, I don't street race ever... I mean, the plethora of videos that I make of me racing people are all on closed racetracks that coincidently resemble local interstate highways.

Oh yah, welcome to IA, great first post.

Yeah actually you did decline to race a silver Z06. If you don't remeber it was in a parking deck off of roswell and sandy springs. I walked up to you and you said that you only will race at the track because your car is SLOW.I never said you lost to this or that I just said that you would not race my silver Z06. If you want to race a slower Z06 than mine race marshals Z its stock and mine is not.

ct9a gsr
08-28-2005, 06:37 AM
Yeah actually you did decline to race a silver Z06. If you don't remeber it was in a parking deck off of roswell and sandy springs. I walked up to you and you said that you only will race at the track because your car is SLOW.I never said you lost to this or that I just said that you would not race my silver Z06. If you want to race a slower Z06 than mine race marshals Z its stock and mine is not.

I have absolutely no business being in any parking deck anywhere except at my school. I don't recall ever telling anyone I wouldn't race because my car is slow. Looks like you sir, are a pile of blah blah blah. Joining IA just to talk shit randomly must give you a sense of self-gratification, eh?

white99gt
08-28-2005, 07:20 AM

DAm wtf is up with peaple.Join just to talk crap.
Just because you have a z06 doesnt mean there isnt something out there that can bust your ass.

girly_typeR
08-28-2005, 08:43 AM

Wow, where are you going with this? You've only posted 2 posts and it's in here, trying to bash someone.

I happen to be with ct9a gsr EVERYWHERE. OK? And I don't think I remember seeing a Silver Z06. And when we were ever in Roswell/Sandy Springs area, no one ever walked up to ct9a gsr asking about racing, track, or whatever so. I heard joining IA just to "diss" someone was the new cool thing to do now.

Thrust
08-28-2005, 09:29 AM

If you are who I think you are (smokedu) Do you have your car tuned right yet? I remember you were having problems with it cutting off or not starting. My cousin (balck 04 cobra) mentioned you the other day about not seeing you car around for a while.
Anyway, I hate to play devils advocate, But I remember that night that Luv2sped is talking about. I don't know anything about what was said to who, but that was when we raced Clark's supra. I remember asking you guys if you want to run, and you guys declined.

WINDSOR
08-28-2005, 11:10 AM
If you are who I think you are (smokedu) Do you have your car tuned right yet? I remember you were having problems with it cutting off or not starting. My cousin (balck 04 cobra) mentioned you the other day about not seeing you car around for a while.
Anyway, I hate to play devils advocate, But I remember that night that Luv2sped is talking about. I don't know anything about what was said to who, but that was when we raced Clark's supra. I remember asking you guys if you want to run, and you guys declined.

is this the zo6 with the nitrous?

Thrust
08-28-2005, 02:27 PM
Yeah, I think.

Speedm0(\)key
08-28-2005, 06:13 PM
the Z06 that raced the viper in gwinnett yesterday was not stock.. heard the purge

Batman
08-28-2005, 06:15 PM
the Z06 that raced the viper in gwinnett yesterday was not stock.. heard the purge

Yeap, he purged i twice when he came back in, and everybody was like....OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH :doh:

WINDSOR
08-28-2005, 06:44 PM
Yeap, he purged i twice when he came back in, and everybody was like....OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH :doh:

nawzz rules

Speedm0(\)key
08-28-2005, 08:40 PM
nawzz rules

w3rd :goodjob:

SandM
08-28-2005, 10:23 PM
ok, who hasnt raced this viper now? and whats his record??? ill race him just so he can win one!

technoteg97
08-28-2005, 10:38 PM
Count me in..haha..

SilviaK93
08-29-2005, 11:11 AM
Well I raced the 05' Viper again with his new 3.73 gear and he walked me pretty bad- @2-2.5 cars. I shut down when he got there cause I was doing nothin but wasting gas.:(

Oh well guess I got lucky the first time when I beat him by the fender on his old gear.

white99gt
08-29-2005, 06:50 PM
Well I raced the 05' Viper again with his new 3.73 gear and he walked me pretty bad- @2-2.5 cars. I shut down when he got there cause I was doing nothin but wasting gas.:(

Oh well guess I got lucky the first time when I beat him by the fender on his old gear.

Still your power vs his.It was still a good fight..But i wouldnt call 2~3 cars a walk away..Unless the walking started early..

SilviaK93
08-30-2005, 01:43 PM
Still your power vs his.It was still a good fight..But i wouldnt call 2~3 cars a walk away..Unless the walking started early..

he ran away from me from the jump....it was definately a walking. I let off before it became more of a slaughter.:(

Doppelgänger
08-30-2005, 04:18 PM
are you talking about Viper Boy still?

SilviaK93
08-30-2005, 05:10 PM
are you talking about Viper Boy still?

yes

white99gt
08-30-2005, 08:16 PM
he ran away from me from the jump....it was definately a walking. I let off before it became more of a slaughter.:(

I just dont believe he did just gears.Not to go from losing by 1 car or so to a walk away..Gears alone isnt gonna make it happen.

Thrust
08-30-2005, 08:59 PM
According to him he only had gears when he raced me. He still had the stock air filters when he showed me his motor.

SilviaK93
08-31-2005, 10:38 AM
I am pretty sure it is all 100% stock except the gear. I have seen the motor and it still had stock filters intake etc. We went from a lower mph this second race so the gear probably helped in pulling away faster from the jump.

ct9a gsr
09-04-2005, 05:35 PM
btw, I saw that v10_slowboy guy out on Barrett this weekend... he brought out his Viper and was with his buddies... seemed to be talking a lot of trash 'bout your Z06, Marshall. He said he would be out on Barrett again this following Saturday, looking for you.

His Viper seemed like a stock RT/10.

SilviaK93
09-06-2005, 11:45 AM
btw, I saw that v10_slowboy guy out on Barrett this weekend... he brought out his Viper and was with his buddies... seemed to be talking a lot of trash 'bout your Z06, Marshall. He said he would be out on Barrett again this following Saturday, looking for you.

His Viper seemed like a stock RT/10.

be out to get beat once again........ Knowing him from the losing the first race and got a gear he probably got a bottle since I beat him this second time too. No worries a Z on bottle is crazy enough to handle and I am sure he couldnt handle a Viper on the bottle.

Tracy
09-06-2005, 11:48 AM
I want to race Marshall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

when my car is done... :lmfao:

ct9a gsr
09-06-2005, 01:48 PM
be out to get beat once again........ Knowing him from the losing the first race and got a gear he probably got a bottle since I beat him this second time too. No worries a Z on bottle is crazy enough to handle and I am sure he couldnt handle a Viper on the bottle.

heh, I'm not talking about the guy we both raced... but the other dude that started posting who has a Viper RT/10... an older one. He says he wants to run you this Saturday real bad. He said he'd be back at the Walmart meet this Saturday, you should swing by and kick his ass =]

B18c1Turboed
09-06-2005, 03:33 PM
heh, I'm not talking about the guy we both raced... but the other dude that started posting who has a Viper RT/10... an older one. He says he wants to run you this Saturday real bad. He said he'd be back at the Walmart meet this Saturday, you should swing by and kick his ass =]

Thats some funny shit, you talk shit about Marshall when he isnt around then you talk shit about my boy John and his Viper, i dont think he is scared of no little Z06!! Shit i aint even scared of a z06 and i drive a honda!!!

SilviaK93
09-06-2005, 04:04 PM

would this happen to be the guy with the black RT/10 that is S/C and on the bottle??????? I asked him how much hp it made and here was his response...." 700...800....900....mmmm...1000, yeah a 1000!

That dude is wack.....I'd run that viper mentioned above from a 5 roll anyday to 120-130.

SilviaK93
09-06-2005, 04:04 PM
Shit i aint even scared of a z06 and i drive a honda!!!

hmmmmmmmmm....that's interesting....:thinking:

SilviaK93
09-06-2005, 04:07 PM
Thats some funny shit, you talk shit about Marshall

of course he talks $hit about me when I am not around........everybody does that. I come on this board and make call outs but I will do the same and say the same in person. I have no real beef with Charles now, he has announced his order of the "food chain" with me. ;) Seems the real beef now is b/t you two guys.:thinking:

B18c1Turboed
09-06-2005, 04:18 PM
hmmmmmmmmm....that's interesting....:thinking:

Truth hurts!!!

And i dont have any problems with charles,I just want to call Him out!!

SilviaK93
09-06-2005, 04:26 PM
Truth hurts!!!

I would have to assume that your not afraid of "my" Z06. In that case I would agree, but by your very open ended statement you are saying you are not afriad of "a" Z06. If you are not scared of one that would be ok, but believe you will get walked by many. ;)

stock look+stock exhaust+TT kit= BYE BYE!!!!!!!!!!

Tracy
09-06-2005, 04:28 PM
marshall. Can we race??? Why you iggin' me? Skurred??? :D

MR. 200SX
09-06-2005, 04:37 PM
Ct9a don't take call outs Tracy!! I even offered him a race in a harmless nissan sentra.

WINDSOR
09-06-2005, 05:36 PM
I would have to assume that your not afraid of "my" Z06. In that case I would agree, but by your very open ended statement you are saying you are not afriad of "a" Z06. If you are not scared of one that would be ok, but believe you will get walked by many. ;)

stock look+stock exhaust+TT kit= BYE BYE!!!!!!!!!!

so how many TT zo6s are around this part? Oh and i want some of the zo6 on the gas. I got a greddy profec b for my car so i can finally run more then 6 psi hopefully.

Tracy
09-06-2005, 05:36 PM
so how many TT zo6s are around this part? Oh and i want some of the zo6 on the gas. I got a greddy profec b for my car so i can finally run more then 6 psi hopefully.

wanna race :D

HiPSI
09-06-2005, 05:42 PM

quit screwing around and get that thing on the dyno!

SilviaK93
09-06-2005, 05:49 PM
marshall. Can we race??? Why you iggin' me? Skurred??? :D

what? you talkin smack? Yeah I am alittle scared actually. For all I know that damn thing could make 650+ and at that point why would I waste my gas at $3.19 a gallon. :(

SilviaK93
09-06-2005, 05:50 PM
Ct9a don't take call outs Tracy!! I even offered him a race in a harmless nissan sentra.

I am Marshall, she was talkin about my Z.

SilviaK93
09-06-2005, 05:56 PM

I really dont know. But if you recall the black Z06 with the JAWS music at the beginning that runs the 9 sec viper. He is a local car or at least N.GA/TN car. That video was made when he was running 8lbs and no tune. Now he is at 14lbs on a race only blower.........:eek:

There is another blue one that just came out that I think is in that area as well and is TT. The thing looks bone stock from the video of it on the dyno. Even down to the stock Ti rear section exhaust. I think it made 700-800rwhp something like that. Thought I saved the vid to my laptop but I cant find it.

I saw your stang at the SELOC meet; looks good. I would line up for fun. I really need to get my fourth gear thing with the bottle worked out. Right now all I can do is spray third.

Tracy
09-06-2005, 06:06 PM
what? you talkin smack? Yeah I am alittle scared actually. For all I know that damn thing could make 650+ and at that point why would I waste my gas at $3.19 a gallon. :(

Yep! That's me! Talking smack. Calling you and Windsor out. I have 0 awhp right now. But it might get a little crazy soon.

SilviaK93
09-06-2005, 06:25 PM
Yep! That's me! Talking smack. Calling you and Windsor out. I have 0 awhp right now. But it might get a little crazy soon.

Seems that right now all I need is a 98 Grand Prix to wax that a$$.........come get some! :goodjob:

Tracy
09-06-2005, 06:31 PM
Seems that right now all I need is a 98 Grand Prix to wax that a$$.........come get some! :goodjob:

LOL! Owned!!!

WINDSOR
09-06-2005, 07:33 PM
I really dont know. But if you recall the black Z06 with the JAWS music at the beginning that runs the 9 sec viper. He is a local car or at least N.GA/TN car. That video was made when he was running 8lbs and no tune. Now he is at 14lbs on a race only blower.........:eek:

There is another blue one that just came out that I think is in that area as well and is TT. The thing looks bone stock from the video of it on the dyno. Even down to the stock Ti rear section exhaust. I think it made 700-800rwhp something like that. Thought I saved the vid to my laptop but I cant find it.

I saw your stang at the SELOC meet; looks good. I would line up for fun. I really need to get my fourth gear thing with the bottle worked out. Right now all I can do is spray third.

the blue one might be john horneys car although that one is a 427 lingenfelter twin turbo. I think i remember it trapped 140 mph or so at SDR a while back. Also Seans (optikzo6) had one with a procharger that made 650 rwhp (might be more now). His car was sick...i saw it run 11.0@132 on the stock F1 radials. Anyway,hope you get your issues with the spray worked out soon. :)

SilviaK93
09-07-2005, 05:13 PM
The TT was not Sean's. MDMC is the one that tuned my car once already. The car I am refering too is another. I have the link to the vid but it doesnt work.

WINDSOR
09-07-2005, 05:16 PM
The TT was not Sean's. MDMC is the one that tuned my car once already. The car I am refering too is another. I have the link to the vid but it doesnt work.

seans has the procharger. John horneys car which is the same color has the lingenfelter TT package.

v10sloboy
09-07-2005, 07:48 PM
Your both wrong, John Horneys car was built by a local fabricator which also is one of my good friends. His name is John Lee, he is the best around this area, or even the southeast. That car is pretty fast just needs a good driver.

v10sloboy
09-07-2005, 07:50 PM
Also the viper that waxs that 408 d1 blower vette is also my friend Tony Armor. That car has a stock motor with a blower and nitrous propane injection. 146 trap in the quarter lets see a vette do that with a stock motor!

WINDSOR
09-07-2005, 08:38 PM
Your both wrong, John Horneys car was built by a local fabricator which also is one of my good friends. His name is John Lee, he is the best around this area, or even the southeast. That car is pretty fast just needs a good driver.

thanks for the correction.

WINDSOR
09-07-2005, 08:39 PM
Also the viper that waxs that 408 d1 blower vette is also my friend Tony Armor. That car has a stock motor with a blower and nitrous propane injection. 146 trap in the quarter lets see a vette do that with a stock motor!

Tonys viper is a sick street car. Its insanely fast and he autocrosses it as well.

v10sloboy
09-07-2005, 08:44 PM
Yea he is a great driver too.

SilviaK93
09-08-2005, 10:15 AM

very impressive, BUT I would hardly say he "waxes" the Z. Looking at the in car of the vette they started at @35mph and the Viper doesnt start pulling until @140 after he sprayed. Props have to be given to that Z for hanging with a strong Viper like that for 100+mph. That Z was running 8psi and untuned. He apparently just picked it up from Walden Auto and that is how I know this information. Like I said before the car now has a Race only Procharger running 14psi. Bet it would be a different outcome now unless the Viper made some serios changes. Regardless both are awesome cars and amazingly fast.:D

Luv2spd
09-08-2005, 06:10 PM
very impressive, BUT I would hardly say he "waxes" the Z. Looking at the in car of the vette they started at @35mph and the Viper doesnt start pulling until @140 after he sprayed. Props have to be given to that Z for hanging with a strong Viper like that for 100+mph. That Z was running 8psi and untuned. He apparently just picked it up from Walden Auto and that is how I know this information. Like I said before the car now has a Race only Procharger running 14psi. Bet it would be a different outcome now unless the Viper made some serios changes. Regardless both are awesome cars and amazingly fast.:D

I can personally vouch for that black Z06 saw the car dyno and saw the car run.I have also drove and ridden in the car.The car was just put together when he raced that viper. Rob the guy that built the car told him not to get on it but Terance the guy that owns it does not care because if he breaks it he will just buy new. he has major$$$$$$$$. It was only running 6LBS of boost when they raced. It took the viper to spray to beat him thats sorry. Now the car is tuned and running 15LBs of boost with 100 shot on it. He would have no problem walking that vipers ass anyday. He lived in tennessee I'm sure he would come down he is down here all the time.Also Marshall your car is SLOW :goodjob: